Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:59:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin the Biggest Bubble in Human History?  (Read 4012 times)
NevejElad

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:18:22 AM

Bitcoin is not a bubble , in human history,  if it were a bubble then right now the bitcoin and cryptocurrency are no more existing, but look at the digital world the cryptocurrency ia keep on expanding and adding more cryptos in the market ,that is why the bubble issue of bitcoin is strongly very wrong.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
agor

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:22:29 AM

Bitcoin is definitely not a bubble. At least it is not a bubble as we know them.
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:30:22 AM

Bitcoin is not just a means of investment. People use it for the purpose for which it was created. Many people use it as a means of payment (pay for goods and services) or money transfer.
fairytale

Activity: 209

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:40:24 AM

bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies are one of the innovations today.These technologies are just popped up i this modern time which targets people to have a more convienient life.More and more cryptocurrencies may create and innovate overtime thus making the people lives more convienient yet reliable.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 08:51:59 AM

When will it burst? Bitcoin is never a bubble. Bitcoin is created to enhance payment systems and cause a revolutionary turn in our world of finance. Although the paradigm is shifting more to its investment aspect, the idea still remains the same.

Naginiya

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 08:57:48 AM

The market is finally showing some weakness after a wild post-election stock market run-up, and it's taking Bitcoin with it. At least so far.

Three years ago, Bitcoin was under $400, a price I thought was too high even then. As far as I'm concerned, Bitcoin has no intrinsic value and should be worth nothing. So why does anyone think it's worth thousands (and in some cases, millions) of dollars?
It's the theory of false scarcity. There are a limited number of bitcoins in the world and the usage of blockchain technology has assigned the ownership of each coin to specific wallets owned by individuals. So to take "ownership," I have to use the universal blockchain mechanism, accepted by all as valid, to transfer a coin.

This is the only period you have to convince your self and be proactive rather than active to gain much advantage while Bitcoin price is still low and Most experts guarantee that Bitcoins price will be much valuable in the future than today and it could give a great competition to most major fiat currencies and I do believe that because more tokens are bought by well experienced and potential investors and what other people do is sell there currencies for the current price due to lack of confidence so only few individuals will gain profits again during the Bitcoin journey

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
CLAID

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:14:19 AM

The market is finally showing some weakness after a wild post-election stock market run-up, and it's taking Bitcoin with it. At least so far.

Three years ago, Bitcoin was under $400, a price I thought was too high even then. As far as I'm concerned, Bitcoin has no intrinsic value and should be worth nothing. So why does anyone think it's worth thousands (and in some cases, millions) of dollars?
It's the theory of false scarcity. There are a limited number of bitcoins in the world and the usage of blockchain technology has assigned the ownership of each coin to specific wallets owned by individuals. So to take "ownership," I have to use the universal blockchain mechanism, accepted by all as valid, to transfer a coin.

Yes Bitcoins price got crashed but how can we say it is another bubble in the investing world because there are enough reasons to believe the future of Bitcoin will be fine and that is why I do investments but not large amounts because I don't have that kind of money but I have invested a useful amount to use in the future because we can see a slow price increase in Bitcoin but I see many won't do the same even investors who used to invest in Bitcoin because they are scared or there are other ICO projects they see profitable than investing in Bitcoin but the problem is there is nothing we know about them like we know about Bitcoin and what will happen to the investment   
Theaticands

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:25:09 AM

What intrinsic price has that piece of paper with a president's head/queens head and so on on have? in the end it is simply a bit of paper. think about why and what forex became invented for-it became invented to make bartering extra bendy, Bitcoin and so forth are just extensions of this; by means of using technology to deliver it up to date.
GeorgeWyll

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:07:48 AM

I'm sure that you are mistaken, considering bitcoin a big bubble. In 2019, the bitcoin rate can overcome the mark of 20 thousand dollars. Perhaps those who say that bitcoin is a bubble simply do not have the money to buy bitcoin. How many people, so many opinions, but if you say that bitcoin is a bubble, you need at least to have it and feel what it is.
Oleg345678

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 11:37:15 AM

People often do not immediately adopt new technologies and want to let them into their lives. Governments have not yet figured out a way to take the tax for crypto currency, so while they say that Bitcoin is a bubble. Then they will say that it's good. Then people will accept and love the Bitcoins. Then there will be no talk about Bitcoin being a bubble.
Now do not listen to the government, you have to think with your head.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:38:49 PM

I think it is not because Bitcoin is still a small market, not really large, and with the development of supply and demand. The biggest ball of history has not yet appeared.

Yes bitcoin needs to grow more, it's still relatively small. So how can one speak of the biggest bubble?
CrystalPham

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:49:33 PM

I do not think bitcoin is a bubble. But if it really was a bubble, this would be the biggest bubble in history with a huge market capitalization.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:53:28 PM

for sure, but it takes a long time for bitcoin to soar very high in price. if the supply of bitcoin is getting smaller and the demand is increasing, the price of bitcoin can experience a huge increase in price, and that is certain
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:24:48 PM

Maybe so, but in the history it of course is captured, so as the coin itself is very good, and popular, her nastojashemu polzuyutsya and they like, and this is probably in the near future will not end.

daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:46:49 PM

Not a bubble, they are already present and growing quite well around the world, so we see the market today is never able to criticize these coins, so they have created an extremely large spider web

AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:09:24 PM

Yes, maybe it's true that bitcoin is the biggest bubble in human history, but its difference from all the other bubbles is that it will never burst. It will grow more and more.
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:20:56 PM

I do not think Bitcoin and, in general, all crypto currencies are a bubble. With every bigger drop in the market, everyone hopes this will be the end, but the BTC and other coins return stronger. I think this time it will be like that again. In my opinion, more and more people are starting to believe in BTC and more and more people are entering into the crypto world.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
Premooooo

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:10:23 AM

The price of bitcoin dropped considerably so I think it's still a return to its price at the right time but it's hard to recover because many investors are angry with the big money they lose in bitcoin.
ObsidianCharlie

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:56:08 AM

56.2% dominance. that's good.

And I can now confirm Bcash is at 0.074 (2 s.f.)

All Good for Bitcoin.

These are the take-off ramps, not just for Bitcoin, but for honest, decent cryptocurrencies.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:47:01 AM

for sure, but it takes a long time for bitcoin to soar very high in price. if the supply of bitcoin is getting smaller and the demand is increasing, the price of bitcoin can experience a huge increase in price, and that is certain
For sure? I don't see any reason why Bitcoin is a bubble in human history not to mention biggest bubble and that is if you follow the price movement very well with good price analysis you'll not that the current dump in price is glaring.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: