Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:42:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] AIREXE.io Crypto-Fiat Currency Exchange 🔄📊  (Read 1448 times)
atlantik

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:06:49 PM

A counter on the site correctly believes? Something very little collected money, and the deadline is already coming to an end. How much software is there anyone in the course?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:22:46 PM

Hi .
You have a bounty Program , where i can see it ?
When will the crypto exchange be launched and start its work?
Thanks
I believe that your were looking for this tread :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3103482
All the bounty information available there.
I came across this thread right now and I know that any project started for any solid business get a huge success. I want to know about the success story of this project. Will this project go further to fulfill their project and their promises? I am asking this question because in the previous comment before me I am seeing that atlantik is saying that you have collected much lesser funds for your project. Can I know about that matter that what is going on?
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:32:41 PM

Hi .
You have a bounty Program , where i can see it ?
When will the crypto exchange be launched and start its work?
Thanks
I believe that your were looking for this tread :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3103482
All the bounty information available there.
I came across this thread right now and I know that any project started for any solid business get a huge success. I want to know about the success story of this project. Will this project go further to fulfill their project and their promises? I am asking this question because in the previous comment before me I am seeing that atlantik is saying that you have collected much lesser funds for your project. Can I know about that matter that what is going on?
Pffff, blackened shortage. Maybe it's because the image design for Twitter and FB is awful?!)). Honestly, I would straighten your designer's hand with a hammer and a steel strap. This level can show a student at a school exhibition, but not as a person promoting his project in social networks.

anu9950

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:17:36 PM

The project is preceded by its turning point, we call upon all investors to join the project and give a beautiful dimension to their investment. Given the changing global change, there is a bold and well-known project in the crypto world.
amir lusik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:06:26 PM

Great success because investors supported it to make it happen, we should thank them because are the reason of the success of  AIREXE.
The moment it will be traded in exchanges, I will make sure I will add more tokens so I can have something to hold that will generate profit for me.
Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:49:37 PM

Great success because investors supported it to make it happen, we should thank them because are the reason of the success of  AIREXE.
The moment it will be traded in exchanges, I will make sure I will add more tokens so I can have something to hold that will generate profit for me.

The question is whether the funds have been distributed to all eligible participants, the problem until now I have not heard that the distribution is done, and what price per 1 token AIREXE = ??
henjhou

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:58:04 PM

I think this is a good project. I believe this project will be a success because have a good concept and kreatif idea from team  to make this project looks very interesting.
minernoob1

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:03:10 PM

What are the next steps for the network? Bounty hunters have received their tokens now, so the next steps can begin. Just because the ico was not a huge success, does not mean the network will b e the same. This could be huge for everyone involved if things go correct.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:12:42 AM

What's already there that know when the distribution will be done, hopefully distribution will soon be done and wish all the participants obtained satisfactory results.
KotanKmu

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:15:24 AM

What's already there that know when the distribution will be done, hopefully distribution will soon be done and wish all the participants obtained satisfactory results.
yes hopefully all will run smoothly and achieve results according to their hard work later, and hopefully, the team will always give the best for it.
evitasari

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:50:24 AM

yes hopefully all will run smoothly and achieve results according to their hard work later, and hopefully, the team will always give the best for it.
just wait maybe the team is busy with taking care of the other so for the distribution has not been informed the team, wishing the best just for his future may all run smoothly and his results are satisfactory for all of his.
ardcts

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:13:37 AM

The Airexe project has a good uniqueness and provides a good solution in the exchange of crypto money, besides the achievement of softcap that is not too large so it will be easy to achieve, have an experienced team will get a good appreciation from supporters and prospective investors will be more trust performance. Give the best for Airexe as it deserves to grow.
Jonkumis

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:15:00 AM

The Airexe project has a good uniqueness and provides a good solution in the exchange of crypto money, besides the achievement of softcap that is not too large so it will be easy to achieve, have an experienced team will get a good appreciation from supporters and prospective investors will be more trust performance. Give the best for Airexe as it deserves to grow.
if the team involved is sure that many successes will be easily achieved by this project, I also hope the team will always provide the best so that the project can achieve satisfactory results.
sarfield

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:21:34 AM

just wait maybe the team is busy with taking care of the other so for the distribution has not been informed the team, wishing the best just for his future may all run smoothly and his results are satisfactory for all of his.

For now there are still waiting for the distribution,indeed bounty not all get paid  Just hope that this Airexe can run smoothly and develop according to the roadmap. And have a high value in the market.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
nurysan

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:52:10 AM

For now there are still waiting for the distribution,indeed bounty not all get paid  Just hope that this Airexe can run smoothly and develop according to the roadmap. And have a high value in the market.
be patient and hopefully all will run smoothly it must be a lot of patience in waiting for the results of its distribution and believe the team will always give the best.
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:53:26 AM

Crypto to fiat would require banking support and how confident is the project on having the fill bank support without any hiccups or government intervention
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:29:20 AM

Crypto to fiat would require banking support and how confident is the project on having the fill bank support without any hiccups or government intervention
We see later how the development of this project in the future and I think all of that they already consider cooked by a team project.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
ruli stylon

Activity: 721

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:08:50 PM

Token has been shared to each participant.
Is there a market for this Airexe token exchange?

Airexe itself is a modern exchange of crypto-fiat currency.
When will the Airexe exchange start?

Thank you
findico

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:13:32 PM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https[Suspicious link removed]   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:20:31 PM

Really interesting exchange. I think that there is a huge demand for exchanges like this one. If crypto wants to become mainstream, then we need to lower the entry barriers, so everybody that wants to buy crypto can do it easily without a lot of hassle. Was the softcap reached and will the project therefore become a reality?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: