Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:20:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] High Quality VCC Account With Ability To Create Unlimited Cards  (Read 108 times)
blackrabbit1 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:50:16 AM

Hello community,

I'm selling high quality VCC account with ability to create unlimited cards.
It's hard to get this account, and the stock is limited.
As far as I know, there's no other sellers selling this method.
Here's Pros and Cons of the account:

Pros -

1. Ability to create unlimited cards
2. Ability to shop on JP only website. There's a huge demand on this, if you know how to do that, you could build up your own business (dropshipping, game recharging service, etc)
3. Never ask for verification
4. Transaction show up on the website immediately after purchase, so you could get code from service like Paypal immediately
5. 3D secure service enabled (Many VCC services don't provide 3D secure service, so you couldn't make purchase on some websites)
6. Well compatible with Paypal

Cons -
1. Currency is in JPY
2. Website interface is in Japanese (but you can use google translation easily, and I will also help you if you encounter any issue)

If you're interested, feel free to drop me a PM or contact me through Telegram:@blackrabbittw

Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: