Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 10:25:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "ETHereum crashed " don't worry and wait  (Read 915 times)
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:25:01 AM

Ethereum is doing pretty, it doesn't crash as hard as my other alts lol. But I am sure it will go back to 1000$ when they are going to switch from POW to POS, everyone is going to buy ETH to stake it
lovenlifelarge

Activity: 676
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:34:18 AM

I think this is a big market manipulation, this past few months, crypto is struggling to overcome this bearish market. Marketcap has been reduced in a high significant amount of money, a lot of FUDs have been in the news, now I am hoping market will recover and comeback to life.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██▀                            ▀██
██▀    ███████        ███████    ▀██
▄██   ██████████████  ██████████   ██▄
██     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███████▄▄     ██
██     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀▀▀     ██
██         ███████  ███████         ██
██         ▀██████████████▀         ██
▀██         ▀████████████▀         ██▀
██▄         ████████████         ▄██
██▄         ██████████         ▄██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
    ████████████████████▄
██                ████▄
██                ██████▄
██                ████████▄
██                ██████████▄
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██████████████████████████████
██                          ██
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:43:17 AM

Remember when ETH crashed from $20 down to $8 in a week? That was the end of the world. It sat there and did nothing for about 6 months. Agonizing. The death of ether. Will never come back.

And then a few months later it had gone up to $400. 50x gains. Ah, that was sweet.

Remember right after that when ETH crashed from $400 down to $200 in a month? That was the end of the world. Oh, the insults we had to bear here on the forum. The death of ether. Will never come back.

It took 2 months to come back to $400, the sat around $300 and did nothing for two months. That was the end of the world. Agonizing. The death of ether.

But then it came back and went to $1400. Ah, that was sweet. We were all picking out our Lamborghinis. Mine was orange.

Remember when it crashed from $1400 down to $650? That was the end of the world. The death of ether. will never come back.

Moral of this story: if you think ether is dying, if you think it will never come back, you're too young in this game or you haven't been paying attention. If you think after a while of ether doing nothing that it is suddenly going to go up to some ridiculous price, then yeah... you've been paying attention.

Yes, I see such patterns. From the collapse is again rising at higher prices! So do not be afraid to be even more happy because we can buy a cheap
price. This is trading so we should be patient!

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
light22man

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 12:09:00 PM

Remember when ETH crashed from $20 down to $8 in a week? That was the end of the world. It sat there and did nothing for about 6 months. Agonizing. The death of ether. Will never come back.

And then a few months later it had gone up to $400. 50x gains. Ah, that was sweet.

Remember right after that when ETH crashed from $400 down to $200 in a month? That was the end of the world. Oh, the insults we had to bear here on the forum. The death of ether. Will never come back.

It took 2 months to come back to $400, the sat around $300 and did nothing for two months. That was the end of the world. Agonizing. The death of ether.

But then it came back and went to $1400. Ah, that was sweet. We were all picking out our Lamborghinis. Mine was orange.

Remember when it crashed from $1400 down to $650? That was the end of the world. The death of ether. will never come back.

Moral of this story: if you think ether is dying, if you think it will never come back, you're too young in this game or you haven't been paying attention. If you think after a while of ether doing nothing that it is suddenly going to go up to some ridiculous price, then yeah... you've been paying attention.
Yeah good remark. Thanks for reminding that market moving in circle. All this newcomers need to learn first history before panic sell

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Chint_82

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:56:29 PM

keep the spirit in holding ethereum as strong as possible, hopefully in the next months will be sweet and similar events will happen again, I am more confident that this is only temporary, and the greater results we will get later
Ab-Soul

Activity: 647
Merit: 500

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:04:02 PM

What else you can do when your favorite coin crash so hard? Either you hold and buy more from dip or sell at loss and cry later when the price rise again. It's your choice.

▄██▄
          ▄██▀▀██▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██▄
      ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄
    ▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄
  ▄██▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀
  ███▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀███
▄██▀▀████▀        ▀████▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄████▄        ▄████▄▄██▀
  ███▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄███
▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄
▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
  ▀██▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄██▀
    ▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██▀
          ▀██▄▄██▀
            ▀██▀
DAOstack
     ██
    ██
   ██ 
  ██  ███
 ██  █████
██  ███████
 ██  █████
  ██  ███
   ██ 
    ██
     ██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ◆ ◆ ◆  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.COMPLETE TOOLS FOR DECENTRALIZED COLLABORATION AT SCALE.

██
     ██
   █  ██
  ███  ██
 █████  ██
███████  ██
 █████  ██
  ███  ██
   █  ██
     ██
    ██

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████     █▀████████▄
▄██████  ██ █  ▀████████▄
▄████████  ▄▄ █    ▀████████▄
▄██████████  ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
▀██████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀
▀██████  ▀▀▀▀▀     █████▀
▀████            ███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄█████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄█████████▀▀▀      █████▄
▄█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████▄
▄████▄         ▄█▀    ██████████▄
▀███████▄    ▄█▀      ██████████▀
▀████████▄█▀       █████████▀
▀████████  ▄     ███████▀
▀██████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀████▄
▄████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
▄██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄██████▄
▄█████████              ████████▄
████████████             ██████████
▀███████████▄          █████████▀
▀█████████▀        ▄████████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:26:39 PM

What else you can do when your favorite coin crash so hard? Either you hold and buy more from dip or sell at loss and cry later when the price rise again. It's your choice.
It has been the nature of altcoins that has its falls and downs, that's just life. And with this trend, the more it gets stronger with time, stands still and polished by trials. It surely would still survive and soar high and it should all start with ourselves. Let's do our part in making ethereum to be more developed and stable.
HotHot143

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:59:42 PM

Well for me it's not a crashed it's a correction and it is pretty normal to me that's why I am not worried because I know Ethereum will go up once again I'm still waiting it to dip more so I can buy again some bags of Ethereum. Patience is a virtue.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:17:21 PM

I think ether will be going down towards 0.025 btc the last time solid support was around that mark and from there it will reveal reversal sign and bullish signals, the next bull run will surely make a new all time high.

paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:30:23 PM

Do not worry! That is the overall situation of the coins began to fall. Even the bitcoin of a very strong currency has a very high denomination but is now falling. ETH also fell in that trend. Psychologically puzzled players, they will stop buying it until the price increases again.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:37:52 PM

Totally agree. Most cryptocurrencies that are sitting on the top died many times and yet still remained on top. If you are patient enough and get easily shaken because of the current market situation, cryptocurrency is not really for you. Take note that the reason why cryptocurrency is profitable is because of it's volatility.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
yhoga45

Merit: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:29:51 PM

Maybe it affected by 2017 cryptocurrencies price was at a very high price and now we get the impact with very dip correction. I totally agree with you if 20 to 8 then bull until 400, and the high was at 1400 now 400 again (hopefully this is last support) and can reach at least 2000 easily later.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:24:16 PM

Today, ETH continues to fall. Let's calm down and wait. ETH's current price is $ 463.98 (-19.15%). Traders should buy ETH at this time (low price is easy to buy). Be calm to make the right decision. You should be patient. I believe ETH will soon rise and ETH will be a reliable coin.
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:29:34 PM

i know this crash of the market is just temporary, but no matter what can happen, we should never sell our money,th pric will rises up in the future, also in this huge loss we also need patient and calm before the bad news of the market, of course i believe the market will recover but i dont think it would be recover that fast now.
Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:52:47 PM

I agree with you, but it fell on average twice, And now the fall is already 3 times, and this time judging by the dynamics it will show an even deeper bottom.

abramovich

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:08:44 PM

wait until when? until $100? Grin ethereum is crashed and will be crashed again until bitcoin price stable. no matter what is the technology behind the ethereum, if the market is bad, all altcoin will be going down Angry
MFTHC

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:20:12 PM

It has become the symbol of cryptocurrency 2.0, but Vitalik Buterin, the founder of ether, has often been worried that cryptocurrency technology is moving in the wrong direction.
canman

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:50:11 PM

All coin things fall down. will not worry for those who hold. But it is really worrying for the traders. I do not think ETH can go down to $ 450. But it really happened
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:13:48 PM

Yes, you are absolutely right! This trick is so old but people still are panicking and fixing loses. Ethereum has really good team, he will not fall
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:59:57 PM

well
good story
the only one reason i believe your story just because my mining still go on .
and i still not get ROI back  Grin Grin

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀