Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:15:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why The Dip?  (Read 287 times)
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:20:37 PM

You have got to be kidding me. Everytime there is a dip people panic so damn god much, no wonder we have tons of dump money in crypto. Do you really think making money trading is so easy, just buy and freaking hodl? No, it does not works like this. Please use your head and learn how markets move before you loose all your money!

markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:25:16 PM

Hey everyone! I don't know why I haven't come here to ask this sooner but does anyone know what has caused this huge dip in the market at the moment? I have investments in DeepOnion and THEKEY, and both have dropped nearly 35%.

I had read something about an exchange having to "dump or hand out" loads of BTC, but wasn't sure if it was related to any of the altcoins?

Thanks.

In fact, taking into account that DeepOnion came to be worth more than $20 in December and that its current price is below $2, its fall has been more than 90%!

For me this speaks of two things:

a) the entire market was heavily manipulated by speculators, and it was expected that this bubble would burst, leading to the current collapse.

b) in the face of this fatal drop, investors are preferring put their money in safe havens, withdrawing their investments in altcoins to buy reliable cryptos such as bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: