Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:37:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best paid bounties?  (Read 218 times)
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:21:26 PM

Hey fellow bitcoin talk members!  Grin

Deciding about which bounties that are worth to join or not will be up to ourselves to decide, but what are the best paid bounties running right now?

I am looking for bountie with a well paid program or a with a fixed amount of tokens for specific tasks. Bounty programs with less than 2 % of total supply is not interesting for me except if it's very great projects.

So, any suggestions? Please post the name of the ICO/project and a link to the bounty thread below Smiley

If you spend about an hour. You can find even in this thread, a lot of information about the bounty. If you compare all the acquired knowledge, you can easily choose for themselves the best option.
only real analysis and verification can give you a real opportunity to profit. But you need to do this yourself, and do not pay attention to other people's conclusions.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:26:23 PM

To make sure, conduct own research and study to ensured you choose great ICO project. But in my opinion to you, try to choose DIW because its offer a great project. Also the bounty campaign of this ICO giving high payment. But there are a lot bounty campaign offered high payment mode and it is still up to you what will you choose like what I said first to ensure you choose great ICO try to make own study.
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 11:26:57 PM

I can suggest to is to look for this bounty named Buzzshow, Medichain, and BoutsPro. Try these bounties I know these will not give you the best but I think these projects will really have potentials when they got listed or when after finishing their ICO stages.

Hope it helps. Next time try to realize every research of the bounty you will join if they are worthy or not.
I really like the Medichain project and I think Medichain does have a very good bounty quality. I also want to tell you that the signature I use is also very interesting, cryptoflix has a very high rating and almost perfect, I think the bounty are also very qualified.

ROB18

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:29:37 PM

I usually use bountylord for reference as it provides all the needed information and link in just one viewing.  Then from their, I'm reviewing the background of the company then I'll join if it does pass my criteria.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:32:08 PM

Deciding about which bounties that are worth to join or not will be up to ourselves to decide, but what are the best paid bounties running right now?

I am looking for bountie with a well paid program or a with a fixed amount of tokens for specific tasks. Bounty programs with less than 2 % of total supply is not interesting for me except if it's very great projects.

So, any suggestions? Please post the name of the ICO/project and a link to the bounty thread below Smiley
No one could just say a best paid bounties since it all depends on the investors and the ICOs market cap and some of them are just a shit coin. Everyone will have to do their own research because some of them are just good for shilling for a shit coin, it is important to have a legit sources to be able to know where to invest your money properly.
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:32:22 PM

Hello, dude. First of all you need find real gem project then you must sfind better the best among them. There is link help to you -
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2949020.msg30299731#msg30299731 a lot of sites about bounty and ICOs.
diva.man

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:52:37 PM

The income of the reward depends on the number of participants and the total bonus!

Some of the reward tasks are many but the number of people involved!

My CURRENT signature task is this situation, "CURRENT" must be a good reward!
kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:53:47 PM

It depends on the budget of the bounty. Some are percentage based and some are token based. Best to check the hype of the ICO. If the ico raise less money, means your bounty will be less. Thus its important to DYOR first. I would say invest in Gilgamesh ico, is the next big thing. Great team and developers. I am currently invested big on this project. Its a unique project that will benefit in the industry. new tech with real world solution. Please look into it. You'll not regret on your investment.
johanesrobin

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:56:42 PM

You should be grateful to a lot of bounty here, you've been given an abundant job. Nothing is easy to even determine the potential ICO because the success of ICO is influenced by many factors.
we can guess a project will be successful in sales, I just do based on ICO standard analysis. just do it.
GeorgiaCoin

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:05:58 AM

Question on number of Bounty campaign participation.

- We can only participate in one signature campaign .. right? or we can add multiple to our signature? :-)

- Is there any restrictions on number of Twitter campaigns we can participate?  ATM i'm participating Twitter Equi campaign, am i eligible to participate in other campaign too using same twitter account?

rikybrosh

Activity: 478

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:09:13 AM

You should join mobilink because the project  is very good.or you should find bounties which the total of bounty pool is more than $400,000 its enough although the participants that join that campaign is much.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: