Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:30:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38]
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy back every thing  (Read 4792 times)
poloollec

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:57:17 AM

I think it is time to buy BTC and alts step by step.
We may not see this price again.
a rare wise man here.  Cool Agreed. I bought some cheap coins/tokens when they experienced dips. BTC, CAT, MGO, XRP, ETH, MTK. LOl O have many of them. And the main thing they were cheap.
I've preferred participating in bounties lately. Not so risky  Grin
Lesser risks - lesser returns btw
Everyone has their own choice and their own way, altcoins can still fall below. I will not sell my altcoins, as there is a possibility that the market may grow upwards.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:00:23 AM

Yes definitely this is tge best time to buy bitcoin and other altcoins that have a big potential in gaining more profits. Now that their values are in dip , you can see the top 100 coins in the coinmarketcap that is good to invest and hold for a long term and for a long term gaining of profits. Etherium is one of best to buy also and invest for a long term.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:36:31 AM

Before making a decision to invest, you must do an analysis. We can study sales charts and see coin track records. Looking at market conditions, it can now be seen that Bitcoin and Ethereum have very low prices that have an impact on all Altcoin. I suggest buying coins that are included in the list of the 20 best coins.
clololck

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:08:56 AM

If you think so, then you will act now, don't waste time, please buy now. I don't buy coins anyway, I think it's foolish to buy coins now. It is not cheap to buy coins because the price of coins can be lower.
emma46

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:20:57 AM

Buy back for those who are waiting for the lowest price,
But for others we couldn't buy back since our money has been trap with alt-coins since we didn't dump it and believe that it would recover soon.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:31:51 AM

as soon as bitcoin be listed on stock exchange it will go on a rapid up movement that will leave those who are afraid to invest now, its better to buy now than waiting for the bull run next year.
NoMoreForksPls

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:40:41 AM

as soon as bitcoin be listed on stock exchange it will go on a rapid up movement that will leave those who are afraid to invest now, its better to buy now than waiting for the bull run next year.
When futures are out, institutional investors will have an easier time shorting BTC.
Prepare for $1000.
That said, I'm totally buying at $1000
icegeekfresh

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:41:47 AM

You are right these prices are very low but you must not be hurry for buying something, we can drop to 2k dollar for btc so you can think partial buy order and if they drop more, you can buy from lower prices.

Tuturtinular

Activity: 994
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:45:16 AM

Maybe the current price is the lowest point after all this time down from the beginning of 2018 until now in the last month of 2018, I think it would be a pity if we did not buy BTC and ETH in this period because next year could be the beginning of a value movement exchange crypto currency.
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:01:14 PM

If buy back seem to be easy for all people, I expect that the market is green right now. Due to the misinterpretation of the people when it comes in investment or buying a certain coin in exchange, market manipulation still occur. We need to be a educated investor already and selling due to a FUD news is not a characteristics of a good investor. We must hold and buy when market is down and be happy when it goes up.

axecommunity

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:39:26 AM

this time is may be best time to buy more bitcoin and altcoin like ethereum, cardano, doge, stellar, ripple and other token like pundix, bobsrepair etc
Well this is regarded as the best time to buy back things in the crypto market because the market is down and there is good chance to buy back some good coins at low cost and the lower the current cost, the more the future profit.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:54:20 AM

Yes definitely this is tge best time to buy bitcoin and other altcoins that have a big potential in gaining more profits. Now that their values are in dip , you can see the top 100 coins in the coinmarketcap that is good to invest and hold for a long term and for a long term gaining of profits. Etherium is one of best to buy also and invest for a long term.

Potential to gain more profits? Equal if not more potential to gain more losses,,, if you keep thinking as a speculator and trader.

Every new floor in 2018 was told to us as the best time to buy the dip, but then even until last week we kept seeing new lows,,, so okay yes for guys like me holding until 2020 every floor was a good buy. But if guys like you just want quick profits? There is no dip to buy, just new floors.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
warcarft3

Activity: 415

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:04:19 AM

Buying coins now is not correct. Bitcoin prices are completely unstable. If you think this is the bottom of Bitcoin, it is wrong. In fact, Bitcoin has no bottom. The bitcoin was only two dollars a decade ago.

kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:24:23 AM

That's true so better to buy now because bull run is coming anytime. Grab the opportunity now that you can afford the every coin in the market because when the price will go higher many people get huge profit so make this bearish good for us because great news will come.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:08:47 AM

Buying coins now is not correct. Bitcoin prices are completely unstable. If you think this is the bottom of Bitcoin, it is wrong. In fact, Bitcoin has no bottom. The bitcoin was only two dollars a decade ago.
of course, it's still possible if bitcoin will decline again, but that's not what I expected. and many people also hope that there is no more decline in the crypto market. now the price of bitcoin is already cheap, to buy is not so good if you look at the current market conditions, because we can just see bitcoin go down even further.
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:13:32 AM

if you believe that the bullrun is getting closer, it is not wrong for you to buy tokens and coins that are very cheap, more than 80% of all coins dropped from the price of ATH last year, I am sure 2019 or 2020 crypto currencies will recover

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:33:01 AM

Not everything but to buy the selective one which is keep going on with the market cycle. Now the market is in bearish and all the major coin like Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Litecoin, XEM, Stellar etc is running with this market and when the market recover these coins will recover and make you profit. Bit some of the coin in the market will not recover because of their sluggish demand and no more use by the people. So, buy only good coin and the new coin listed in the exchanges.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2198
Merit: 718

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:54:22 AM

if you believe that the bullrun is getting closer, it is not wrong for you to buy tokens and coins that are very cheap, more than 80% of all coins dropped from the price of ATH last year, I am sure 2019 or 2020 crypto currencies will recover
absolutely right but must buy potential coins. because surely all of you can get promising benefits. because the high-potential coins will definitely be quick to soar
at least when choosing coins in conditions like this one must have coins that have great potential in the future, like the top 10 in the coin market because they already have many permanent enthusiasts so we can be sure to have a bright future later.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Nexus77

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:09:32 PM

I think you are an investor who has enormous confidence and considerable patience because of the conditions that are currently needed by investors
Greed Dev

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:15:58 PM

I do not think so, bitcoin is about to fall to $ 3000 and it will make people worry more. You should not buy now if you do not want to lose money. Be patient and wait for good signs.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38]
  Print  

Jump to: