Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:35:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: A new way to earn cryptocurrency without investing?  (Read 2156 times)
Cryptogiji (OP)

Activity: 277
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:52:45 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 06:04:32 PM by Cryptogiji

Hello crypto lovers!

I found this article on CCN today, and I think it's a great little platform. Although it is a paid advert, it is a co-creation platform where you can earn cryptocurrency for free and requires no investment. Has anyone heard about Crowdholding? What do you think about them? Below is a link to the article I found.

https://www.ccn.com/crowdholding-new-way-earn-cryptocurrency/

And here is the website where the platform is if you want to have a look.

https://www.crowdholding.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:57:12 PM

I don’t think there’s any ways In the article
All is see is Crowd funding thereabout

If you can give more explanations it will definitely help a lot
Thanks for the link
Cheers
lovela

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 05:59:15 PM

There are no such free cryptocurrency without doing something in return.
Most of us in this forum are participating signature and other bounty campaigns and some of us are joining Airdrops to get bounty stake tokens but it is not Free.
I really don't believe that this wold be a free crypto, if it is then you got to do something first like help them to promote or advertise their ICO or projects.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
Cryptogiji (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:02:19 PM

Thanks for the link
Cheers

Hello OluwaTosin10

Here are some copy and pastes from the article.

"Crowdholding is the next evolutionary step onward from crowdfunding. The platform allows people to earn cryptocurrency in a new and innovative way- through their feedback and responses to tasks. Just like the more social community focused platforms, Crowdholding enables enterprises to collaborate with the crowd. Doing so can help businesses to understand market needs, improve their business model, and create better action plans."

"The actual users of the platform have received nearly $300,000 for contributing their time and completing tasks on Crowdholding.com."

"Simply login into Crowdholding.com, leave feedback on tasks on the project you like, and receive your first  crypto reward!"
Cryptogiji (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:03:17 PM

Most of us in this forum are participating signature and other bounty campaigns and some of us are joining Airdrops to get bounty stake tokens but it is not Free.
I really don't believe that this wold be a free crypto, if it is then you got to do something first like help them to promote or advertise their ICO or projects.

Well it is a similar concept, in the fact it does require time and some brain power, but it doesn't cost anything out of your wallet.
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:03:37 PM

there is no free way to earn crypto coins.
you need to work to earn crypto. bounty or airdrop works are "work"
Crowdfunding is an investment. Don't mix apples and oranges.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Cryptogiji (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:06:10 PM

I have changed the thread name not to confuse anyone with it. I simply think the fact that the fact you don't have to put a single penny into it is financially free, but I guess if you want to state that posting things is considered work, then it is not free.
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:08:03 PM

I was able to follow your lead and run through the write up. I think we can work with them since there is no financial involvement on our part but more of survey and be paid. Thanks for the information.
Kuja29

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:12:00 PM

I don't wanna be a rude or something, but when i hear the word ''free'' its most likely a scam or a way that in the end u need to pay something to get further in what u are already subscribed in, currency its money, nobody is giving money for free, u need to work for money, digital world or real world !!
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:13:52 PM

Not free? signature campaigns will require you to have good ranks here,post the required number of posts weekly and you will get free coins at the end of the campaign,airdrops are free only your effort would require.These are the thing that most of the new people doesnt know that they can ear free money from participating these programs.

Cryptogiji (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:29:40 PM

I was able to follow your lead and run through the write up. I think we can work with them since there is no financial involvement on our part but more of survey and be paid. Thanks for the information.

Very welcome man, I think it's a very interesting project and what I like the most about it is that they are hitting exchanges soon, which means no waiting around and seeing if your bounties pay off.
Cryptogiji (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:32:02 PM

I don't wanna be a rude or something, but when i hear the word ''free'' its most likely a scam or a way that in the end u need to pay something to get further in what u are already subscribed in, currency its money, nobody is giving money for free, u need to work for money, digital world or real world !!

Well I am guessing it comes from the startups who pay to be on the platform, to reach a bigger audience and hear back from potential customers / feedback. You think, if there is a community of let say 10k users who are willing to help you with problems on your ICO for some of your coin / might become investors if they really like the project, then why wouldn't ICOs / crypto businesses pay for that?

They already have SmartCash, ITT and DeepOnion on their platform so there must be something in it!
Cryptogiji (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:32:41 PM

Not free? signature campaigns will require you to have good ranks here,post the required number of posts weekly and you will get free coins at the end of the campaign,airdrops are free only your effort would require.These are the thing that most of the new people doesnt know that they can ear free money from participating these programs.

I agree with this statement, I think the fact that you don't put any money down makes it free, I'm sorry but posting a few comments isn't work.
honeyduckgoose

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:48:18 PM

I have been using Crowdholding for a few months now, and I am a big fan of the platform, I love giving my opinion towards startups, I can showcase my skills / knowledge and I get not just Crowdholding's YUP but other ERC-20 tokens, I think all they need is more and more crypto businesses and more users and I think this platform will be huge.

I honestly recommend this platform to anyone who wants to earn some crypto but doesn't want to take part in bounties or is learning about the crypto ecosystem.

The link is here if you want to check it out, it is free to log in and easy (can do it though google or Facebook).Got nothing to lose and only gains!

cryptoadmire

Activity: 160

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:20:55 PM

I really like the platform as well, I have got hold over 1,000 YUPs by just giving my feedback on the ideas and concepts of the startups. I think they need to expand a lot more, such as categorising their tasks so different skillsets can be addressed, but they are going the right direction.

I see it being a big year for Crowdholding.
Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:40:22 PM

It's ok! but this forum also great platform for cryptocurrency earnings, there are many bounties waiting for give you cryptocoins for their project promoting.
cryptopusa

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:48:35 PM

Bounty hunting is a lot better,promoting these ICOs surely an easy thing to do especially when you have good number of followers in your social media accounts that would be great and profitable,but i were you i will focus more on signatures because it can give us a lot profits that these social media bounty campaigns,crowdholding seems to be promising but i dont think this would easily be accepted by our community.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
renes

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:01:37 PM

The best method is having a good account here and participating in bounty campaigns directly you also need some luck for sure. I think if you work with a third party you make less money.
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:18:19 PM

Have you tried getting some coins from the platform? The concept is very nice and interesting and I'm interested in helping startups thrive. However, how do one get the rewards? Is it by posting feedbacks or when someone votes on your feedback?

Cryptogiji (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:31:26 PM

Have you tried getting some coins from the platform? The concept is very nice and interesting and I'm interested in helping startups thrive. However, how do one get the rewards? Is it by posting feedbacks or when someone votes on your feedback?

I have looked into their statements and also I am part of their telegram and right now, what you earn is held on your profile, but they are working on connecting API's to your profile, so you will be able to move all your earnings to your wallet soon, which means then you can sell / trade them for fiat / more crypto.
cryptoheroin

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:34:21 PM

Bounty campaign is very enough to earn decent amount of money,you could have thousands of dollars in just one campaign,and you wont need to invest anything,the thing is trading ,mining and other activities that can give you income would require some good investment to start of,but this bounty hunting will only require your time and effort.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Zyborg

Merit: 256

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:39:29 PM

You can earn crypt without investing in many ways.Like
1.You can create an account in BTC talk forum and can participate signature/Bounty/Air drop and can earn free crypto currency by posting constructive comments.
2.You can write creative articles about crypto for web blog.
3.Accept crypto currency as a payment method in your business and get free.
4.Playing games online for crypto currency
There may be some other ways but i know only these ways.
jimsteel

Activity: 243
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:34:48 PM

Can someone explain the processor Crowdholding before I enter my details into the system, seems a tad too good to true...
CrimsonGT

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:40:42 PM

I am not really aware at cloudholding, but imho there is a risk of a hack attack in it. So I would choose ways mentioned above.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:44:27 PM

Rofl. Your big idea is ... crowd funding. Genius. No one ever thought of that. Maybe you could crowd fund for an idea you have and people would get like uhhhhhh... tokens and those tokens would represent a portion of the profit that you earn from your idea. Man you've got a great plan. Nothing could go wrong here. Good luck.
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:38:09 PM

it's only cheese in mousetrap you can get for free. if you are not buying a product - you are the product

cryptobobo

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:03:24 PM

The only effective way for now would be joining bounty hunting,because you wont risk any investment and you can start today without any hassle,people doesnt know how much money they can earn thru bounties,and we are the lucky ones which will be more ahead that these people who arent yet involved with the cryptocurrencies,for me bounties will be the safest thing to do to earn money from nothing.

sousay

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:04:57 PM

Bounty campaign is the best source to earn cryptocurrency without investing for me.I don't have idea as of now about the crowdholding.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:07:10 PM

I think this is the best forum site to earn crypto currency without investment. There is no need to invest and here you can earn by joining bounty campaign and airdrop.
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:07:18 PM

Its not a new way i think. But i prefer investing, beacuse if you  want earn and learn start investing. Its best way.

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 11:27:18 PM

It's more like a steemit to me but better I want this to be huge, because people can easily earn points here, compare to Steemit where you need to have a voting power and generate a lot of votes to gain points and power, definitely I'm going to be active here, this is going to be huge in the future.

Gustafio

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:30:14 PM

Interesting article, thanks for the heads up! I will check out the platform soon.

Anybody here that has personal experience with the site? Any good bounties there?
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:55:17 PM

Hello crypto lovers!

I found this article on CCN today, and I think it's a great little platform. Although it is a paid advert, it is a co-creation platform where you can earn cryptocurrency for free and requires no investment. Has anyone heard about Crowdholding? What do you think about them? Below is a link to the article I found.

hmm, I'll check this out. So this platform is also like bitcointalk that you provide your feedback and later on pays. But I saw one of the comment here that they cannot yet transfer the coins to a wallet for some technical concern.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
netadacadug

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:37:33 AM

CCN logo
Search for:
Search
Marketcap
Prices
ICO Calendar
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Litecoin
Altcoins
Learn
Advertise
Open Positions
© 2018 CryptoCoinsNews. All Rights Reserved.

12.67% $9,605.50
BTCS
BITCOIN SCRYPT
+150.08%
$0.0019
GLC
GLOBALCOIN
-58.13%
$0.0045
SPONSORED STORIES MARCH 10, 2018 23:11
Crowdholding: A New Way to Earn Cryptocurrency

This is a submitted sponsored story. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned in the content below.

The cryptocurrency ecosystem is growing at a ferocious rate. From nations looking to create their own token, to large corporations looking into implementing blockchain technologies into their structures, more and more people are looking to obtain cryptocurrency as the world slowly starts to embrace this technological advancement. 

Currently, the average user can acquire some tokens by signing up to bounty campaigns or airdrops, logging into crypto faucets,  investing in ICOs, or day trading more established coins. The issue is that each of these techniques has its flaws and risks, and to a new user, can seem daunting. 

As one technology is growing, already established technologies such as social media are coming to dominate our lives, with users sharing all sorts of information about their daily habits,  ambitions, and desires. While other platforms are used to share knowledge and help those in need of guidance; whether writing a university essay or building a soapbox racing car, help is at hand.

Of course, one of the major hurdles for a start-up is funding; companies are under immense pressure to raise the required capital to get their idea off the ground. The next evolutionary step of the sharing economy’s social aspect addressed this problem- the creation of numerous platforms that allow users to fund an idea using nothing but the power of ¨the crowd¨. Thus, crowdfunding was born.

The inability to gather enough feedback from the potential users, be it from a demo test or a whitepaper-based idea, is yet another factor that prevents companies from realising their potential. The result is that teams launch products that users do not actually need, find difficult to use, or simply do not understand how to utilise in their day-to-day lives. Regular feedback and collaboration in an open economy is one way to ensure that launched projects are indeed market ready.

What is Crowdholding?
Crowdholding is the next evolutionary step onward from crowdfunding. The platform allows people to earn cryptocurrency in a new and innovative way- through their feedback and responses to tasks. Just like the more social community focused platforms, Crowdholding enables enterprises to collaborate with the crowd. Doing so can help businesses to understand market needs, improve their business model, and create better action plans. The net result is reduced research & development (R&D) costs, much higher productivity due to the focus on the product vision, and increased revenues. Given the decentralised nature of blockchain projects, Crowdholding looks to be a great platform to attract pre-ICO and ICO projects. It will allow teams to launch their Bounty campaigns and share their own token with the users. Users´ wallets are connected to the platform, thus they can immediately receive the tokens and exchange them for money. I reseach this question and found this article
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:56:42 AM

Hello crypto lovers!

I don't really sure if it is free because in the signature campaign is not free too. Yes they have a free token but we need to do something before we get those token so it is not free and i am sure that like signature campaign, we have to do something just to get cryptocurrency but we don't know what it is because money is very important yo people
ziyush

Activity: 406
Merit: 76

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:04:54 AM

check this article cover all possible way to earn altcoin and btc without investment

https://coinpricetoday.com/crypto/earning-cryptocurrency-without-investment/
jademacoy

Merit: 8

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:17:16 AM

It is good to know that even in cryptocurrency we will be able to earn. However, the best way to earn in cryptocurrency is to invest it in an ICO project that could profit you in the near future. You should select a project that will be easily to realize or to be implemented. Thus project that will likely to succeed are the project with formidable concept just like the BITSCHOOL ICO project that focuses on Education. This is a good project indeed and it is already being recognized globally to promote quality education with the use of the new trends of technology. This will help the teacher to deliver lessons easily with the aide of technology. As we all know that education is the fundamental basic need of human being. And the project will be realized as soon as it will reaches its hard cap and then all of the investors will earn profit from it with the dividend. If you wish to learn more about BITSCHOOL ICO visit the website with the link provided below:

https://www.bitschool.io/
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1022
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:52:13 PM

Our YUP token is now listed on IDEX! 

https://idex.market/eth/yup
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:59:49 PM

New way it's have any skills on the internet then just go to any freelance platform "cryptogrind" or something else and start to make money.
zeze18

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:13:08 PM

Not ever heard about it yet, but i'm not sure it's safe.
The safest to earn cryptos without investing is doing bounties and airdrops
Britanshio

Activity: 226

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:16:37 PM

Yeah it would like to earn bitcoin without an investment you are authorize to joined bounty program.This is a big possibilty that you have a huge income  without an investment.
bramborakymilenec

Activity: 235

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:52:10 PM

I am a big fan of this platform and been using it for a while, I would recommend it to anyone who wants to earn some crypto to use it. It is completely free to signup and start making comments (which is how you earn the crypto).

I think these guys need to work on getting their name out to users, because they do not seem to have a problem getting startups onboard, but I feel the platform can only really flourish if they have 1,000's of users. I find it is better than bounties because to make any money out of bounties you need the ICO to be successful and for them to hit the exchange. On Crowdholding they have already finished their ICO successfully and are already on a few decentralised exchanges, plus they have some tokens / coins that are already on exchanges (such as DeepOnion, ITT and Smartcash).

Honestly what do you have to lose? You log in through Facebook and away you go!

bramborakymilenec

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:56:27 PM

Can someone explain the processor Crowdholding before I enter my details into the system, seems a tad too good to true...

Sure jimsteel,

So startups who have joined the platform make tasks that have a amount of crypto attached to it i.e. "where should we market?' or "what do you think about our logo?" and an amount of 300 YUP (Crowdholding's crypto)

You give your feedback on the task.

The better the response and more up votes it gets, the more of the stake you get in total amount, once the task has expired, the platform divides up the crypto and it goes to your profile.

It is as simple as that, you are getting rewarded for giving good feedback to the startups who need it. Think of it as market research / idea validation for crypto (although there are a lot more tasks / bounties / job opportunities etc).

I hope this response explains it well, the best thing to do is it log onto the platform for free and have a play around with it.

roganite

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:23:34 PM

Thanks for the article, I know some people don't bother reading sponsored content, but I think everyone should look at this article, it is a free platform for getting hold of crypto.
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:43:56 PM

Interesting to see how it will change bounty campaigns on BTT in future. Will they move to this new platform? Sure should register and try.
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:46:44 PM

You can get a free kryptual currency, but a penny. The most profitable part in bounty programs and aidrop!

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
s4mp1nt0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:49:19 PM

Hello crypto lovers!

there's a lot of ways to earn cryptocurrency without investing like airdrops, bounties, referral. bounties is the best way but the easiest is the airdrops.
you can also join paid to click program that pays crypto instead of fiat.

Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:52:09 PM

I've already seen it. I can't say I'm interested in it. Receive free cryptocurrency as previously related only to airdrop bounty companies.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
cryptowomba

Activity: 233

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:27:40 PM

Nie article and I will look into Crowdholding.

I like the ideology already, I think crwodsourcing is the future down to the technology we have at our disposal, but so far I haven't seen a great application of the ideology. I signed up to Crowdholding and it seems a very interesting platform, I think it could be very big in the future if they get more users.

I know that any ICO would be interested on being on their platform if they have over 10k users.... So that's where they should start, by making the product perfect and bringing on the users.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 04:32:50 PM

To earn without investing I have programmed a token faucet,so one can earn token.
I believe it is enough a new way nowadays.

phoenixdowndee

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:20:54 PM

We are proud to announce another startup has joined forces with Crowdholding. Click on the link below to read all about Whalesburg.

http://bit.ly/2p7uG5R

cryptogeek101

Activity: 798

homt.net

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 05:42:43 PM

Hello crypto lovers!

hmm, I'll check this out. So this platform is also like bitcointalk that you provide your feedback and later on pays. But I saw one of the comment here that they cannot yet transfer the coins to a wallet for some technical concern.

I have also checked the https://crowholding.com platform carefully but I am just beginning to follow it up. I think it's a good one but they need to improve on it especially the payment method. I don't really understand how payment will be made even though they requested for our ETH wallet address. Also those Yupies points scare me seriously. Infact I don't like that name Yupies.  Anyway we will take to understand them. Thanks

HOMT

Powered by,
phoenixdowndee

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:19:06 PM

We have an exciting new competition on Crowdholding. There is an additional reward to the user who manages to answer the 9 questions with the most valid answers! Log in, co-create with Whalesburg and receive crypto for your feedback.

http://bit.ly/2IhECBD

buyandsale

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:21:40 PM

its not possible to give crypto currency for free in return they gonna take some thing
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:29:07 PM

Go for bounty hunting instead it will only require your time and effort to accomplish these taks weekly and the good thing about this ,you wont risk any amount of investment to earn money unlike to trading and mining which require both of your time and money to start earning good amounts,bounty hunting will give you less risk.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
casternetwork

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:32:19 PM

Hello crypto lovers!

You need to do the work on crypto-paid sites, or you can use the free faucet.

Am I spamming? Report me!
xxxkiselevxxx

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:45:13 PM

I think that the project is interesting and worth paying attention to
koincik

Activity: 868
Merit: 265

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:52:21 PM

such platforms are increasing day by day. ICO processes, or scam ICO projects, can be very dangerous if they find support there. Apart from that, both of you want to promote your campaign is beneficial to bounty hunters. I personally enjoy reading new projects and researching. Such platforms can be very successful and useful if combined with platforms that monitor ICO processes. I will be reviewing the web site soon. I participated in a number of similar or less comprehensive projects. The content of this site looks a bit wider at first glance. If you discover a new feature and write it here, we will all benefit from it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bardclowncrypto

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:42:00 PM

Really nice platform, I am new to crypto and I find it easy and the best way to get hold of crypto.

handy_hotdog

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:08:11 PM

Nice platform and thanks for sharing.
eloymjb

Activity: 247

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:15:09 PM

theres a lot of way to earn on cryptocurrency without investing, you can earn by faucet and claim time by time. and another way to earn is to join in all bounty campaign and needs a time and effort such as knowledge about bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
juragane

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:41:28 PM

Hello crypto lovers!

if you want to get cryptocurrency without investment you can participate in bounty campaign and I think your ranking is enough to follow the existing bounty campaign, from where you can get paid using cryptocurrency.

beetlejam

Activity: 225

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:21:23 PM

I have been using Crowdholding for a while, and I really like the platform. I would recommend anyone to use it.
iloveturtles

Activity: 194

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:06:18 PM

Interesting platform, I think this could be a very good starting point for people who have skills, but lack knowledge on how to make money through crypto.

phoenixdowndee

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:44:31 PM

We are excited to announce that Crowdholding is now listed on Coinhub! Click on the link below to read more about our strategy towards exchanges and how you can help us!

http://bit.ly/2FBmdya

jznsamuel

Activity: 121

“Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:47:39 PM

Well, I'm going to investigate a bit more but thanks for sharing! looks like a nice platform.

wizzydizzycrypto

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:14:21 PM

Well, I'm going to investigate a bit more but thanks for sharing! looks like a nice platform.

I would jznsamuel,

I have been following Crowdholding for quite some time and I think it's a great little project. They are very transparent and all they need to do to get it off the ground is get the word out about themselves. Once they have over 15k users, I think they will have any ICO startup queuing around the block to get on their platform.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:21:29 PM

Your right, there are no free to get in crypto, if you need momey you need to work hard to make successful dream, i think that is scam that they advert thre in furom.

iloveturtles

Activity: 194

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:33:08 PM

Your right, there are no free to get in crypto, if you need momey you need to work hard to make successful dream, i think that is scam that they advert thre in furom.

According to their website, they have had a beta platform since March 2017, I don't think a scam could run for that long without getting a bad name, and I haven't heard any negative feedback about Crowdholding.

Course they will communicate to people on this forum, it is the largest forum for crypto lovers, it's exactly the sort of people they are aiming to get on their platform. If you think that spreading the word about a business on this forum makes it scam, then all ICOs / altcoins are scams as pretty much every ICO has a thread on here.

Way I see it, it's free to sign in so what do you have to lose? If you think you can give good feedback to startups and want to get hold of some crypto this platform is perfect.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:58:31 PM

Though I just checked your site and I'm trying to understand the concept of your business, I personally seen the potentials of this project, helping one business to another, giving opinion to enhance and developing more ideas, and rewarding a token will help, just another way of bounty, I guess. This site
just gives a different look to some sort of a decent job online, little by little. But if we do focus and understand the concept, then chances to earn much bigger is possible.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:03:41 PM

You can earn cryptos without investing money by means of work and effort which is also known as doing bounty campaigns where you can do task such as social media task or by doing translations etc
bithuner

Activity: 158

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:09:07 PM

I really like the concept, thanks for sharing!

I've signed up, best to be an early adopter than miss out! especially if it is completely free to do so.
lionheart89

Merit: 108

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:55:31 PM

good info. But in my opinion, this forum offers a lot of cryptocurrency in many ways, there is from airdrop that only requires registration and some are required to complete the assigned task.
bucsky

Activity: 78

einc.io

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:58:39 PM

Earning cryptocurrency without investing is through airdrops.

》          EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now   ((   EINC.IO   ))
hdtqisg

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:10:14 PM

Give feedback, join bounty campaigns, get rewarded with crypto!
Choose a good coin, you will be rewarded
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:12:13 PM

I still do the old ways of earning cryptocurrencies for free. Join the airdrops or the bounties, and you'll be paid for free. Many have joined and hey, its much better than that one.

georgeforeham

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:18:09 PM

Nice article, I am a user of Crowdholding and it's a great platform.
realcrypto

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:08:14 PM

The crowdholding platform is a very interesting platform, It is simplifying the way to get cryptocurrency without hardwork. I have register in the platform.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
jackhdt

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:20:54 PM

I still do the old ways of earning cryptocurrencies for free. Join the airdrops or the bounties, and you'll be paid for free. Many have joined and hey, its much better than that one.
that is not free. you have to labor to get paid by their token. When you participate in the bounty campaign. You must labor, by advertising their project on the media or bitcointalk. you act as an advertiser and the amount you get is totally worthy and i don't see it is free

Make me great again
batmanbabushka

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:34:38 PM

Joined the platform, I really like it. I think it is a better system than bounty campaigns already. I hope more and more startups adopt Crowdholding and use them as a bounty platform.
Oregano012
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:39:26 PM

theres alot of ways to earn without investing , join bounty programs some bounty need alot of work , Signature bounty gave the highest % of reward you should target that will take time to reach JR.member for a min but its worth the trouble . reinvest what you earn from bounty onto ICO`s and keep flipping Goodluck mate  Grin
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:49:00 PM

What I know is not a new way anymore to earn cryptocurrencies. Joining bounty campaigns will be a great way to earn cryptocurrencies with just investing your time and effort to post.
steviegboots

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:04:47 PM

Signed up and comments on a few tasks, looking forward to my YUPS, nice little platform, just needs to grow in users. Once they are getting 100's of comments per tasks, that's when it is super valuable for startups.
Elseye

Activity: 378

ApolloX

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:10:08 PM

Hello crypto lovers!

Yes, I heard about such thing. I saw topics about the fact that Deep Onion is now on crowd-holding; I don't know if it will be prosperous to holders or not... We'll see.

Jay Jay crypto

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:12:50 PM

It may sound too good to be true, but if you read on, you'll find it is actually pretty darn easy to earn free Bitcoin. In the long run, by employing some of the methods on this page, you can earn yourself a viable sum of cash without investing . Earn Bitcoins shows you how to earn Bitcoins in 8 ways. Find all relevant resources and links that you need in one place and get started now.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:15:25 PM

If we talk about such saw earnings as bounties, then I think that this is a very wonderful kind of earnings, but very often from bounty hunters you can hear that many campaigns simply do not pay anything, they are simply not insured. I think that this situation is very detrimental to this type of earnings.
AoniOn

Activity: 121
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:27:26 PM

nothing is free , what investments must be at least mental abilities

SUBAJ | GLOBAL NETWORK
REVOLUTIONIZE THE SHOPING EXPERIENCE A CRYPTO-BASE REWARDS SYSTEM
 (https://www.subaj.com/#/)
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:36:35 PM

The only way I know to earn in Cryptocurrency without investing is by joining the Bounty campaigns of the ICOs. You will do the required tasks in bounties and then you will got paid by tokens and I think that's a good way, earning without investing. Just your time and effort.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
salandacrypto

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:05:46 PM

I really like the platform, it is the perfect way to earn some crypto while I learn the ecosystem.
Leyss

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:07:18 PM

This is indeed so. I also do not believe that somewhere without certain spent effort and time, they give out fiat money or a digital currency. As you know, free cheese is only in a mousetrap.
I think that the best site and forum than this one for earning money, especially in new tokens, is not available anywhere. This has been repeatedly investigated and discussed.
singpolyma

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:31:00 PM

In fact, the principle is not entirely clear if you understand the essence, so please tell it. But the idea is quite interesting.
Whichusell

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:35:33 PM

One of the most common ways to generate income without investing is participation in paid surveys for bitcoins, cloud mining of cryptocurrencies and participation in subscription ICO companies.
Viscera

Activity: 660

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:41:20 PM

Well this topic get's my attention. First of all bitcoin is made for people's control and hiding their wealth without a control of our government and some of us don't do  investing nor joining campaigns to get stakes from bounties or ICO. If you have great thoughts in cryptocurrency then you can make a blog or youtube demo so you can earn alot from social media but be sure to hide your identity.
melamiras

Activity: 230
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:44:14 PM

Hello crypto lovers!

I s just another way of paid promotion that offers nothing new to the market and will pass without any merit or glory like many other silly ideas that run rampart these days.
phoenixdowndee

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:10:30 AM

We have a new task on Crowdholding. Log in, co-create with YouToken and receive crypto for your feedback.

http://bit.ly/2FIt5K4

1902spizirna

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:45:06 AM

Thanks for sharing, I've started commenting on tasks to get some YUPS! How many tasks are added daily?
jimmyjohnjimmy

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:50:28 PM

Why would I use this platform instead of bounties? I personally pick my bounties carefully because I like the project and see value in it.
phoenixdowndee

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:29:51 PM

Click on the link below to see who was the Crowdholder of the month in February! Was it you?

http://bit.ly/2FLgaXC

eyezlow305

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:22:04 PM

sooo confused... even as a newb, just seems seriously overwhelming
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:29:43 PM

Hello crypto lovers!

Wow, I can't believe that I only learned this today. This will be a great idea since feedback from the people is a vital part in establishing a business because that will serve as an evaluation for the platform. Both will benefit from each other and if I remember, the perfect term for this is commensalism. Thanks for the article that you have shared and the people in this forum should be more aware of this.
newb-dev

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:32:54 PM

The easiest way I know for earning cryptocurrency without investing is the bounty campaigns. You can choose signature, media, articles, anything you like
dhrazzen

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:36:40 PM

Yes!  You can participate in any bounties. You can join signature campaign,  social media or you can be a translator. In that way you can earn stakes and in the end of the project you will be given a token. Aside from that you can be a miner or a trader also.  Many ways to gain cryptocurrency just read and search all the articles that tackles about it or you can be one of us BOUNTY HUNTERS.
LeroyBro

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:48:43 PM

I wonder how much you can earn this way, probably not a lot.

Has anyone tried it? Thoughts?

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
tommydavis45

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:05:45 AM

I wonder how much you can earn this way, probably not a lot.

Has anyone tried it? Thoughts?

I think it depends on what tokens you earned from them, for example on their platform they had a DeepOnion task, which is around 2 bucks now. If you got a nice slice it's not a bad start for making one comment on a task. Also you get Crowdholding's YUP which is on exchange, but is a low price at the minute.

All it would take is for a coin to explode and you get a nice payoff. I found this article today, which is the "Crowdholder of the month" he got over 300 YUPs for 12 comments plus 3 other ERC-20 tokens. Doesn't seem a bad little platform. Link is below. (I'm gonna aim to be the Crowdhollder of the month for March)

https://medium.com/@crowdholding/the-crowdholder-of-the-month-goes-to-34735a7d36d5
Muktar

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:52:43 AM

there are several ways to get bitcoin without having to invest that is by way of mining, bounty, blockchain it is some way to get bitcoin apart from investment Cool
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:29:17 AM

Bounty hunting is a lot better,promoting these ICOs surely an easy thing to do especially when you have good number of followers in your social media accounts that would be great and profitable,but i were you i will focus more on signatures because it can give us a lot profits that these social media bounty campaigns,crowdholding seems to be promising but i dont think this would easily be accepted by our community.

Bounty campaign need no investment just focus the forum make quality posts just to impress the participants meet the requirements of the thread follow the instructions of the campaign and if the ICO succeed you will receive compensation.
asepsetiawan1990

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:29:24 PM

Quite nice and interesting to me. before I will look for more information, but take a quick look at the site. The way used by giving reviews is pretty good
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:38:39 PM

I dint find much about easy crypto earning on this site moreover it’s a sponsored story .it’s sating all about Ico and crowdfunding. There is lots of airdrop sites are giving feee coins . But it doesn’t worth anymore. There is no easy way to earn crypto currency there should be some effort required .

phoenixdowndee

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:05:22 PM

We have a new task on Crowdholding. Log in, co-create with DeepOnion and receive crypto for your feedback.

http://bit.ly/2piRw9V

kavita16
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 02:05:39 PM

Best ways to earn cryptocurrency for free are bounties, airdrops,mining, trading without any investment.

repetecrypto

Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:29:16 PM

Great article, and I will try Crowdholding. Seems like a very interesting platform.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 06:35:52 PM

Several bounty programs still active and also referral, join now
https://ecex.exchange/ 

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
Nagricoin

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 07:07:06 PM

Really, guys?
Earn money without work, investing, thinking and other?
You believe in it?

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
Usui-Chan

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:52:09 PM

You are still getting paid for doing something, it is not investing money though, but you are still exerting effort to get paid. We already have bounty campaigns before this, not to mention airdrops as well where you are literally given coins just by retweeting or something.
Blas

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:47:32 PM

This is good idea. Don't think it is money for free. They will pay for participating. You have to invest your time and complete some tasks.
vertinfos

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:51:45 PM

Thanks for the article ! really help!  good luck to you !
Ryanpaul80

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:44:20 AM

for me ihave a new way to earn cryptocurrency in the way of airdrops because its just free its just airdropping free tokens to many persons or else i do bounty hunting im  participating in bounty campaigns to earn more tokens.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 04:52:58 AM

You are still getting paid for doing something, it is not investing money though, but you are still exerting effort to get paid. We already have bounty campaigns before this, not to mention airdrops as well where you are literally given coins just by retweeting or something.
You can still get earn or get paid but of course if you are doing it too, so when I'm new here in cryptocurrency I am not able to invest ahead of time because I dont have a capital on my own to start my investment so that I join this signature campaigns. Yes, this signature campaigns help me to get my firts crypto coin, then later on I tried also bounty campaigns and airdrops too.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Skyrah2008

Activity: 284

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:57:41 AM

As far as I know for us to earn crypto without investing in it, is joining in form of bounty campaign where after their ico end the distribution of the token will follows and once it happen of being pay by them we can trade anytime the token in the exchange platform market.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:02:01 AM

Well, I agree with the fact that there is nothing free. Actually, the essence is to buy and hold the tokens of most of these projects and since they have a trading platform, they share the returns of the traded alts among all the users holding those coins.
Like someone have mentioned, Crypto One Stop Solution (COSS) is a very good example of this, but at the end, you are still investing your funds buying COSS token anyway so like you said, nothing is free, it is either you are investing money or time.
pat231

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:16:07 AM

But how can we be sure the bounty we select is legitimate?

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:21:23 AM

Hello crypto lovers!

It is  a promoted content, so read carefully, I invest in yupie token by crowdholding but now not enter market yet. You should also explain how to get the token?
itssawai

Activity: 308

Look ARROUND!

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 09:26:53 AM

Nice article, checked the platform, it is fresh and looking cool. For me bounties and airdrops are the main way to earn cryptocurrency without investing.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
davoshuntcrypto

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:55:03 AM

Interesting article an nice platform, I see there is a DeepOnion task added yesterday. If Crowdholding keeps having tasks like that with well known coins / tokens then they will haven problem growing.

Here is the new DeepOnion task if anyone wants to earn some Crowdholding YUP + DeepOnion Onion in one swoop!

https://www.crowdholding.com/project/142/task/427/deeponion-airdrops-distribution-plan-and-future-speculation
Sarastiche

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:57:46 AM

Nothing of value is free,to earn in cryptocurrency without investing you must be ready to invest your time in bounty campaign, to earn,this can be sometimes streesfull,but it worth it at the long run.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:06:59 AM

There are so many ways in earning cryptocurrency without investing . You can participate in bounty campaigns where the ICO teams are allocating some amount of their tokens to be given as a rewards for those who works on their campaigns. And you can also apply in airdrops without any investment of funds. In this kind of work , it only requires your time, focus, effort and the most important is your attitude in dealing on some problems that you may encounter during the campaign period.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
davida

Activity: 585

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:41:34 AM

The new innovated Crowdholding techniques may be good as you have been trying to convince us as part or an insider to this. But I must register that there is no free currency or tokens anywhere in various groups. You must work for whatever you are going to earn. Above all, I am not interested because whatever that demands tokens from you before you can be rewarded is no more free as far as I'm concerned.
Gabteb

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:03:16 PM

I there is no other new way as there are Airdrops,bounties so even this ways are not free,as you must do anything to get airdrop tokens,coins nonone gone send you them you must promote them.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

potraviny

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:15:17 PM

Nice article, and also a interesting platform, I think Crowdholding is the sorta platforms we are going to start seeing as more and more people get involved in Cryptocurrency.

Currently only less than 1% are into Crypto, but imagine in a few years when it's 4/5% the amount of users on a platform will be amazing, making it a great prospect for startups regardless if they are crypto related or not.
semutracing

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:16:04 PM

Why would I use this platform instead of bounties? I personally pick my bounties carefully because I like the project and see value in it.

With trade or mining that takes your time and money to start earning a good amount, hunting a bounty will give you a bit of risk.
Going for a bounty hunt not only will it take your time and effort to accomplish this every week and the good thing about it, you will not take the investment risk to make money
oiskipoiskicrypto

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:15:06 PM

Nice article, shame it is sponsored because that turns off a lot of people into reading it.

But I can state that it is a free platform, you can earn cryptocurrency from making comments, and I have commented on the most recent DeepOnion task. I would recommend anyone who wants to earn some crypto, whether you are a miner, novice or a bounty hunter to use this platform. Link is below.

ezekhiele

Activity: 196

" As long as you love me"

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:42:03 PM

You can also join in trading and in mining but it only takes time. You can also join in some bounties inorder to earn. Patience and hardwork is needed if you want to gain bitcoin or altcoins. Payment will take time before you receive your token. You need also to be wise in choosing some ICO because you might be scam, you will not be paid and all your hardworks are just nothing. Know when to buy, sell and hold. Just be patient.

salandacrypto

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:57:56 PM

Thanks for the links, I will look into them.

I am personally looking for a platform like this because I am not able to join bounties and I am weary about the ICOs running the bounties. It is very hard for a newbie to be able to spot a good ICO to do a bounty for, and Crowdholding seem to solve that pain.
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:00:46 PM

Nice article, and also a interesting platform, I think Crowdholding is the sorta platforms we are going to start seeing as more and more people get involved in Cryptocurrency.

Currently only less than 1% are into Crypto, but imagine in a few years when it's 4/5% the amount of users on a platform will be amazing, making it a great prospect for startups regardless if they are crypto related or not.
I think this is indeed a pretty interesting idea and has a great prospect, if the crypto market continues to grow, it will not only be a boast

coinmgnet

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:02:00 PM

Hello crypto lovers!

Interesting. It's pretty much BitcoinTalk Bounty Campaign but in a much user friendly format. I like it, I will give it a shot.
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:04:47 PM

I think that free to get cryptocurrency, while doing nothing - it's some kind of Scam. Any tokens or crypto-currencies provide for some kind of action.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:12:14 AM

Hello crypto lovers!

This is a new and yet not entirely understandable phenomenon for me. I do not think that crowdholding will be in demand among users. Although it is possible the demand for alternative ways of earning will increase due to the decreasing of the ICO project tendency.
phoenixdowndee

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:23:50 PM

What do you think will happen after the Google's ad ban of Crypto? Leave your comments and thoughts at Crowdholding and earn crypto for your feedback!

http://bit.ly/2Iwwttc
phoenixdowndee

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:24:38 PM

Here is a recent interview with Aleks (One of our co-founders) by 2100news. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A99JevvzUtg&
phoenixdowndee

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:23:35 PM

We are proud to announce another startup has joined forces with Crowdholding. Click on the link below to read all about XchangeRate.io

http://bit.ly/2FLxKyL

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:29:24 PM
Merited by darewaller (1)

He is not mixing apple and oranges and he is not talking about crowdfunding here but a platform crowdholding.com, so you should have at least look well yourself before throwing darts on someone who is even more correct than you are. Crowdholding is a platform that allows you to share your candid opinion about projects and you get some rewards in return for it, but not as easy as it looks as you have to work for it as well, just a little Google and reviews online will help.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 05:39:43 PM

I don't believe that there are ways in which you one can earn Bitcoin and any crypto currency without rendering services for even ponzi scheme requires you to invest your  capital before you can earn something in return.
Bergiolia

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 05:42:21 PM

The only way to earn altcoins and Crypto when you have no money or capital on investing is through joining signature or other bounty campaigns and all you have to do is to comply all the tasks in order to earn bounty stake tokens in the end of ICO.
The second one is if you do have money as capital on investing cheap altcoins and hold them for long term then that's a good one as well.

Bergiolia

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 05:45:04 PM

I don't believe that there are ways in which you one can earn Bitcoin and any crypto currency without rendering services for even ponzi scheme requires you to invest your  capital before you can earn something in return.

I don't agree, there are some ways on earning them like joining bounty campaigns, airdrops and investing crypto if you do have money to invest and watch them grow.
I agree that there are no such idea of free crypto earnings because bounty campaigns will require weekly participation in order to get bounty stake tokens.
But, the easiest way is to invest them on ICOs of buying through coin exchanges.

phoenixdowndee

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:35:36 PM

XchangeRate have their first task on Crowdholding. Log in, co-create and receive crypto for your feedback. Both Crowdholding's YUP and XRR! It's free to signup and start co-creating, what are you waiting for?

http://bit.ly/2pqQxoQ

Ponya
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:20:05 AM

It's not about doing nothing its kind of bounty campaign
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:25:05 AM

Hello crypto lovers!

explain to me, how does this work?
I have logged in, but I am confused  Huh
I don't know what to do
cryptokudi

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:27:24 AM

The only way I know to earn in Cryptocurrency without investing is by joining the Bounty campaigns of the ICOs. You will do the required tasks in bounties and then you will get paid by tokens and I think that's a good way, earning without investing. Just your time and effort.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:42:18 AM

Thanks for the link
Cheers

Hello OluwaTosin10

Here are some copy and pastes from the article.

"Crowdholding is the next evolutionary step onward from crowdfunding. The platform allows people to earn cryptocurrency in a new and innovative way- through their feedback and responses to tasks. Just like the more social community focused platforms, Crowdholding enables enterprises to collaborate with the crowd. Doing so can help businesses to understand market needs, improve their business model, and create better action plans."

"The actual users of the platform have received nearly $300,000 for contributing their time and completing tasks on Crowdholding.com."

"Simply login into Crowdholding.com, leave feedback on tasks on the project you like, and receive your first  crypto reward!"
That is really interesting and since all you have to give is your idea and your time most especially on cryptocurrencies, then that is really awesome but I hope it will not end up getting abused in the long run or there is a system in place to check out for legitimate comments, before we start having another situation of spam just to earn cryptocurrencies by users. Will be checking this out though and thanks for sharing.

I have heard about crowdholding and it is about the same idea as COSS. I have only heard about crowdholding once and nothing too serious anyway, so I cannot generally say much about them, but if you feel you are actually looking for a working platform where you can keep getting alts just by holding the token, then I will advise you to buy COSS on their trading platform coss.io ... I am in no affiliation with them, I am also an investor and it has been pretty awesome.
phoenixdowndee

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:28:11 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 04:38:18 PM by phoenixdowndee

From today, Crowdholding is listed on Kkcoin.com! Click on the link below to start trading.

https://www.kkcoin.com/trade?symbol=YUP_ETH

DMiracle1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:54:16 PM

I find this article, https://www.ccn.com/crowdholding-new-way-earn-cryptocurrency/, very interesting. Gives us additional way of earning those cryptocurrencies. Very much applicable for us who don't have the fiat to invest. All we have to do is to give our feedback (or post a constructive one) to a certain task and that's it. I am not in any way fully recommending it though i found it appealing, i am still studying this to the fullest.
KwizatzHaderach

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:56:29 PM

Never heard of crowdfunding before or COSS for that matter. I earn cryptos for free when I join airdrops though. Just need to sign-up.

phoenixdowndee

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:58:52 AM

We have a new task on Crowdholding. Log in, co-create and receive crypto for your feedback.

http://bit.ly/2HTb9Nh

phoenixdowndee

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:31:30 PM

New task alert! Log into Crowdholding, give feedback to tasks and earn crypto for your wisdom!

http://bit.ly/2u7pAeJ

arthurgrand

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:03:03 PM

Lately I don't trust anything that states it's free on the Internet.  Most are just scams or will just waste your resources. Just engage yourself with bounties or air drop. 
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:13:57 PM
Merited by mickeybuddy27 (3)

Lately I don't trust anything that states it's free on the Internet.  Most are just scams or will just waste your resources. Just engage yourself with bounties or air drop.  
I do the same. Even there are new cryptocurrency being advertise, I do not believe on that easily and wait for some proof that it is really working. I make myself busy for joining bounties and campaigns to earn without investing on the project. We have to learn and accept new because like technology that easily growing, we have to learn what is new and not easily judge because we not yet try it.

phoenixdowndee

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:12:12 PM

We have a new task on Crowdholding. Log in, co-create with Omnitude and receive crypto for your feedback.

http://bit.ly/2FQQL2Z

South Park

Activity: 2870
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:25:57 PM

I have changed the thread name not to confuse anyone with it. I simply think the fact that the fact you don't have to put a single penny into it is financially free, but I guess if you want to state that posting things is considered work, then it is not free.
It's not free because your time has value, it does not matter how unskilled you are you are able to perform some kind of job and if you use your time to get a job then you will get paid for your time so if your time has value and if you need to post in order to get your coins then you are not getting them for free, even getting your coins in an airdrop that only requires you to give them your email still is work since you are exchanging your personal information for coins.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
phoenixdowndee

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:04:54 PM

We have reached over 6,000 users at Crowdholding. Thanks to everyone who is using our platform! Let's continue to grow and revolutionize the future of co-creation between startups and the crowd.

ukw

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:15:55 PM

Hello crypto lovers!

I personally think there is nothing new about this, as people have to leave feedback and answer tasks to get coins. This is the same as getting involved in a bounty campaign in my opinion, just in a different way. At least I think so. Good luck although.  Smiley Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
phoenixdowndee

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:39:29 PM

New task alert! Log into Crowdholding, give feedback to Whalesburg and earn crypto for your wisdom!

http://bit.ly/2ptExD1

phoenixdowndee

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:18:39 PM

We are happy to announce another startup has joined forces with Crowdholding. Click on the link below to read all about Caerus Connections.

http://bit.ly/2pyUMxZ

phoenixdowndee

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:02:01 PM

We have a new task on Crowdholding. Log in, co-create with Caerus Connections and receive crypto for your feedback.

http://bit.ly/2FV6a2f

mkhadazz

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:23:25 PM

I think it seems the right way to get bitcoin or other cryptocurrency without investment you can buy mining tools or you can also become a bounty hunter participation to get cryptocurrency without investing.
zeze18

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:30:03 PM

From this forum you can earn much crypto tokens from airdrops and bounties.
it also made me a lot of altcoins already
Kopi11

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:13:31 PM

Today we are happy to announce that NEO, amongst other Cryptocurrencies (LTC, BTC, ETH), has been added as a Reward to be redeemed with Xenocoins. Those Xenocoins can be earned by completing various tasks, like watching videos or completing surveys.

You can read more in our blog post:

https://xenogifts.com/register.php?r=2439218c8db7231ea95f68fd4e69da2f

For instance, I earned just over 1/2 a neo for leaving my ipad on in the background and letting it play videos.  It did take about 7 hours, but its free neo. Why not, right??
Fasdartin

Activity: 618

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:23:36 PM

Today we are happy to announce that NEO, amongst other Cryptocurrencies (LTC, BTC, ETH), has been added as a Reward to be redeemed with Xenocoins. Those Xenocoins can be earned by completing various tasks, like watching videos or completing surveys.

You can read more in our blog post:

https://xenogifts.com/register.php?r=2439218c8db7231ea95f68fd4e69da2f

For instance, I earned just over 1/2 a neo for leaving my ipad on in the background and letting it play videos.  It did take about 7 hours, but its free neo. Why not, right??
There's a lot of way to earn cryptocurrency even you dont do investing, like trading, mining or joining in campaign or get free coin in an airdrop. Also joining in signature or bounty campaign are enough to earn crypto but of you want a more than that then do trading and mining. The required in trading and mining are your most all of your time, then its also required in do mining is 24 hours open of your computer.
Kopi11

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:10:58 PM

This one works pretty good. Basically, every hour you get to roll the dice and collect a small amount of free NEM. Easy to withdraw too.

https://freenem.com/?ref=58376
CryptoBalds

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:03:47 PM

There's no way to earn cryptocurrency without investing on it you can get your crypto if you work for it like in the bounty campaigns and doing specific task on a certain ICO so its impossible to get free tokens for when you dont work for it or buy it.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Doovla

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:12:17 PM

If you do not want to invest fiat for cryptocurriences ,you will need to invest your time - signing on signature campaigns here and also many other bounties as well.
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:29:25 PM

If you do not want to invest fiat for cryptocurriences ,you will need to invest your time - signing on signature campaigns here and also many other bounties as well.
Here are many ways to get cryptocurrency without investing, by participating in bounty campaigns where the ICO team allocates some of their tokens to be given in return for those working in their campaigns.
for this kind of work, it only takes time, focus, effort and most importantly your attitude in handling some of the tanturas you face during the campaign period.
valnd

Until the end of time

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:08:35 PM

Well I have heard of it, this is first i am hearing about it. I will take a look at it and come back here to give a review about it. thank you for sharing.
pogiparin

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:26:26 PM

We overlook costs like electricity, internet, computer, etc. There is always a capital in every business. We just ignore it because we have the luxury to buy these materials. I think the article is good but it is kinda risky and sketchy at the same time. I hope it goes well to those who tried this mechanism.

|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝
melatiy28

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:37:07 PM

if you follow my work, I do that by following a bounty campaign and after I get altcoin from my job I just exchange on the exchange with altcoin that can be exchanged in the form of the original currency.
Breackup

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:50:12 PM

It's not free because your time has value, it does not matter how unskilled you are you are able to perform some kind of job and if you use your time to get a job then you will get paid for your time so if your time has value and if you need to post in order to get your coins then you are not getting them for free, even getting your coins in an airdrop that only requires you to give them your email still is work since you are exchanging your personal information for coins.

Yes, you're right. Nothing is free. You'll give something to get something. Time is worth a lot. We spend a lot of time in Bitcoin. Without the time you can not benefit from working at Bitcoin. Moreover, it is a matter of merit in Bitcoin posting. You need to post a qualified posture to get a good position. Internet costs are there too. In all, Bitcoin is like a business. The more time you can give, the labor will be successful.

Safein.com                    
M A K E   I T   S I M P L E

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:55:14 PM

I think that best way to earn cryptocurrencies is investing into cryptofunds or exchange tokens that share dividends. This kind of coins generate passive income monthly or once in 3 months so it basically gives you free coins.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
reztava

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:15:34 PM

there seems to be no new way to get altcoin possible following a bounty could provide an opportunity for us to earn a new crypto currency without investing even without big capital.

[tengah]  [url = https: //auditchain.com/] ━━━ ━ ━━ ━ ━ JAMINAN NYATA-WAKTU. SATU BLOK PADA WAKTU ━ ━━ ━━━ [/ url]
[url = https: //exmarkets.com/launchpad] ◄► IEO di EXMARKETS ◄► [/ url] [url = https: //exmarkets.com / launchpad] ● ● ● AUDITCHAIN ​​● ● ● ◄► 14 Juni ◄► [/ url]
[url = https: //bit.ly/31jYxti] ⟨┃ WhitePaper ┃⟩ [/ url] ● [url = https: // t.me/Auditchain_Community[Telegram[/url] ● [url = https: //www.reddit.com/r/Auditchain] Reddit [/ url] ● [url = https: //www.linkedin.com/company/ auditchain] LinkedIn [/ url] ● [url = https: //medium.com/@AuditChain] Sedang [/ url] ● [url = https: //www.facebook.com/auditchain/] Facebook [/ url] ● [url = https: //bitcointalk.org/index.php? topic = 5041997.0] ⟨┃ Umumkan ┃⟩ [/ url] [/ b] [/ center]
V-t.Ester

Merit: 25

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:56:39 PM

No, I didn't hear ever about this Crowdholding! But I really wish you a good luck in participation. If they don't ask for investments then the worst thing can happen: you'll waste your time.
viramarket

Activity: 262

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 03:12:48 PM

Interesting signature by the way I have.They pay a fixed portion a week..and the coin is already traded on the stock exchange.All of you know her..it's byteball
tommydavis45

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:43:49 PM

Crowdholding has now hit 15k according to their Facebook page now! These guys are growing very quickly!
viramarket

Activity: 262

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 04:54:59 PM

Hello crypto lovers!

I personally think there is nothing new about this, as people have to leave feedback and answer tasks to get coins. This is the same as getting involved in a bounty campaign in my opinion, just in a different way. At least I think so. Good luck although.  Smiley Smiley
Yes of course it's the same as this forum..only there, the company can still look for professionals and to create jobs for their tasks.
four199

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:04:06 PM

You only can work bounty and airdrop . They can create many free coin for you . COins  will be listed exchange in the future , if the projects have sucessful ICO and no scam . Good luck to you !!!!
mirgo1791

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:30:45 PM

the work as focusing request on objectives with the tasks on nominal accounting with evaluation leaves as part on excess to goes with one on focus with objection as qualifying use with initial of release as returns of parts with the different customs on arrange with shift on dedication.
as uses with the crowd holding on works with the exchange gives of chance as closing with target to manage on terms with investment schemes.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
p i e c e

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:29:34 PM

Hello crypto lovers!

If you don’t want to invest then earn money through mining. I had started some time ago from mining. It was my first activity in the world of cryptocurrencies. So there is no need in trying to find something new.  Roll Eyes
Gulayman

Activity: 173

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:36:38 PM

True? If your right that is a good news for the investors and of course the crypto lover. I hope that Crowdholding will click or become famous like the other crypto.
Or if you don't want to invest, try work in bounties.
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:50:48 PM

Unfortunately, the crypt is now very closely related to real money, and this is primarily an investment. Without money, it is almost impossible to launch and promote technology.            
lhfly2018

Activity: 175

BlockChain -- A New World!

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 05:21:24 PM

Marinecoin - I am very interested in this project.you should enjoy itI would like to introduce you to a very great project, already on coinmarketcap, developed from September 2013. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotthey are providing time-tested blockchain technology, along with A wholly rebranded easy to use source code to implement IoT and web services payment solutions to enthusiastic developers. in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology.For more information you can click https://marineco.intheir offer: Free ICO to foster the seed community.Check it here https://marineco.in/ico and hurry up!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
lana_93

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:40:16 PM

Use bounty campaigns as ways to earn.  Welocal bouty is good for everyone.
icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:47:54 PM

There is nothing free in this world only thing is we invest time or money or both we cant sit and earn money anywhere on internet
BinarySoul777

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:13:22 PM

A great alt coin I ran across recently is MTC by Marinecoin.  They are using proof of promotion (POP) as the method of distributing most of their coin supply.  Marinecoin is using artificial intelligence to reward community members for their efforts building the Marinecoin community.  You can earn 20,000 coins per 24 hour period with a bit of effort.  But for 20K coins a little effort is nothing.  Actually it is very refreshing to see a fair distribution for a change.Marinecoin is 500% faster than Bitcoin and is very eco-friendly consuming very little power.  MTC uses a lightweight core wallet and most transactions will have zero fees making the blockchain suitable for the IOT revolution just on the horizon.  This is a community driven project and has its own premium exchange services provided by Marinecoin foundation. The DEV-less, 100% decentralized, artificial intelligence system provides -value- for the long-term benefit of all community members.  The goal is to build a dedicated seed community to make sure the long-term success of the project.  And what better way than to airdrop most of the total coin supply to the community that will be using it.  Anyone can get 20,000 MTC per 24 hours while the airdrop lasts.  Check them out and you can join the ico by clicking the top right button on their site.   https://marineco.in
mwarrior

Activity: 329

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:20:09 AM

When you work in a dynamic and competitive market, you should forget the word "free". That's not possible. Any market requires investment and money.

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 10:34:12 AM

When you work in a dynamic and competitive market, you should forget the word "free". That's not possible. Any market requires investment and money.

I use the word free if it costs only time.
This forum is free...it costs only time.
My WSPU2 token faucet is free and offer free WSPU2...it costs you only time.(even less,often than time spent on this free forum)

bohboh

Activity: 499

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:34:52 AM

Their are several ways of earning cryptocurrency without investing, investment is the best way of earning cryptos but if you are not fully funded, you can do different other ways to earns it, whether by doing bounties, airdrop, mining and I think another way is what you just started.
I'll also check it out and see the genuity.
cesarzgamer

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:59:27 AM

There is nothing for free. If you want to earn anything for 'free' you have to do something in order to receive it. It's simple but still people fall for it. You can invest money in other projects but still it's your money and even if you get profit you still paid something what is yours.
Zabrielle

Merit: 105

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:59:44 PM

You can work in signature campaign so that they can pa you a bitcoin. There is no for free here. You hvae to wirk best to here. You bitcoin  has so much opportunity to ket people earn. As long you are patinet and hard working then you earn from here.
JazzCouncil

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:11:14 PM

The only way I know to earn in Cryptocurrency without investing is by joining the Bounty campaigns of the ICOs. You will do the required tasks in bounties and then you will get paid by tokens and I think that's a good way, earning without investing. Just your time and effort.
rudox

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:15:52 PM

Good project for bounty hunters. Do they offer referral program for their patrons as this will help to attract more patrons to the site and more business for the project
chenczane

Activity: 430

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:20:40 PM

Hello crypto lovers!

I do not trust this kind of projects. I will stick to what I have started. I will continue to join bounty campaign to earn crypto not by this. No one will give you free crypto even airdrops. You need to fill up their form, like in twitter or join their telegram group, you did something. This is impossible that you can earn without doing anything.
oludare1

Activity: 200

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:15:32 PM

To me I don't think there is absolute free way of earning crypto. What can be called free ways are:
Through bounty campaigns or
Through airdrops
However, these two even involved a lot of work before you can earn token especially bounty campaigns. It involves a lot of work and dedication. Most of the tokens through airdrop are just thrash.
So I don't think there is a total free way of earning crypto for now.
efodix

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:28:28 PM

Crowdholding is a kind of job, so it is not like getting coins for free, but earning them like in a bounty campaign. But it is a good opportunity for newbies.
shadowtree

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:27:32 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 05:02:35 PM by shadowtree

You can always offer a useful service like article writing or website building if oyu want to earn crypto.
Yudhis23

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:20:18 AM

this seems to be the same as we do bounty from token launch. this requires us to do something first to promote and introduce their newly launched token to everyone. in my opinion this is not a new way, but just different name only
johnfoxh

Activity: 287

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:19:39 PM

You can also participate in trade and in mining, but it will take time. You can also join some bounties to earn. The patience and diligence are necessary if you want to gather bitcoin and altcoins. Payment will take time before you receive the token. You need also to be wise in the choice some badge because you can be swindle, you won't pay, and all your hardworks simply anything. The nobility when to buy, sell and hold. Be just patient.
YNAGS Team

Activity: 220

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:27:18 PM

I dont know about you, but as for me personaly I always come with awareness and attention to things where from nothing cames something, of profit.. .so be careful bro
Tanzion27

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 10:58:35 AM

Joining bounty campaign is one of the best thing that I can recommend. Twas the easiest way to earn money, with the use of social media like Facebook and Twitter. But the thing is Payment takes time to get, so join as many as you can so you can able to gain profit monthly. Find + Post + Relax = Earnu

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
cryptolickingood

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:23:40 AM

Very interesting thanks for sharing.

I will have a look into Crowdholding, seems like a interesting project that could thrive in the crypto sphere.
tonyja2017

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:25:43 AM

Hello crypto lovers!

This is a good opportunity for newbie to earn from Crowdholding. But for me, this reward is meager. The fine-tuning campaign brings a lot of money to me. So I will not participate in this campaign.
I do not want a new change in my day job, it's very troublesome.

BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:36:13 AM

Unfortunately, this article is more like an advertisement than an article. It is not pleasant to be able to open these types of topics that are not very drinkable, especially if big news organizations are doing this kind of advertising. For the title, I do not want to go without saying that it is not possible to get such a profit except for airdrop and bounty.
sorehammer

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:54:33 AM

Hello crypto lovers!

Yup you can earn crypto in following ways.
1.make you account on BTC talk forum develop it and participate in signature/bounty campaign and earn free crypto
2.you can write articles on crypto for different Web blogs and get free crypto
3. Play online faucets game and earn free crypto.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Renu kapoor

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 06:18:43 PM

Free means earning without investment, means no investment for earning so that is the way signature campaign,airdrops etc these are the ways where you need not to invest, just do some required work and get your profit share to be allotted by the company no investment, after that it is up to you where to invest your earned money.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
makuny

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:38:27 PM

You can also join in trading and in mining but it only takes time.
You can also join in some bounties inorder to earn.

Patience and hard work is needed if you want to gain bitcoin or altcoins.

Crypto can be a fast. But normaly you need time an the right instincts.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:46:33 PM

Absolutely nothing new, no method that you can't find on the internet. Crowdholding is a website that collects all bounties, airdrops, faucets and others things like that from where you can earn free coins. Don't get me wrong, the website is great but the idea is not new and there is no special method to earn free cryptocurrencies without investing as your your title say.
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:51:37 PM

I think the easiest way to get cryptocurrency without investment is to follow bounty and facebook twitter signatures but if you have talent, you can join youtube or create a blog

dizzy1996

Activity: 854

MoonDeFi

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:41:23 PM

Hello, I answer your question, at the moment there are many kinds of dealing in the field of crypto-currency without investments such as free distribution of tokens, since participation in it is quite easy, there are also bounties of the company

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Crackmacs

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:44:54 PM

Of course, this is bounty and airdrops. This is almost a free way to get tokens. it's true that all work will be necessary: it is necessary to promote projects on the World Wide Web), and given that 80% of our time we spend in social networks, it will not be so difficult to create post or repost it.
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:49:15 PM

You can also join in trading and in mining but it only takes time.
You can also join in some bounties inorder to earn.

Patience and hard work is needed if you want to gain bitcoin or altcoins.

Crypto can be a fast. But normaly you need time an the right instincts.
In short you would really still need to be smart and hardworking so that you will able to grasp the money making opportunities on this cryptoworld. Earning without any investment can be achieved and same as you advised it would really takes time which we should not really be on hurry and do things gradually and wisely. Being greedy shouldnt really be removed on oneself if you dont like to mess up.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
pluto1970

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:54:59 PM

Hello crypto lovers!

Yup you can earn crypto in following ways.
1.make you account on BTC talk forum develop it and participate in signature/bounty campaign and earn free crypto
2.you can write articles on crypto for different Web blogs and get free crypto
3. Play online faucets game and earn free crypto.

I think this is the best option to get a free crypto.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 09:35:48 AM

An easy way is to claim free WSPU2 token through my WSPU2 faucet.

batmanbabushka

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:56:51 PM

Interesting, thanks for sharing!
Griegura

Activity: 279

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:15:27 PM

the new method except the bounty I have ever seen.but this is only if you really want to get cryptocurrency for business,and if you want to do nothing,then this is only an investment

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
vandeam

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:18:20 PM

I want to find a really reliable way to receive cryptocurrencies simply and not to invest money with the presence of some risk

hladjakovlk

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:16:02 PM

I'm really impressed with the article, what does everyone think about Crowdholding (the guys who wrote the article)? I have been on their site and I really like it!

Can join up for free on their site and start earning crypto - https://www.crowdholding.com
repetecrypto

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:38:13 PM

Anyone used the platform from the article? I'm really impressed and I don't get why they are not bigger.

acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:41:04 PM

Hello crypto lovers!

There are also ways to earn crypto without investing. I believe that joining bounty campaigns and airdrops would also be a helpful way for us to earn better tokens with good potentials. What we have to do is just to choose bounties with good platforms and potential tokens by simply reading their platforms.

dimitriaustralia

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 05:32:46 PM

333 members and growing! www.bitcoinb.io

900 Million coins being offered in Pre-sale
Minimum participants 100.
Maximum investment per person $500.
For a $500 investment you will receive 5 000 000 coins. (airdrop participants will receive 5000)
Must have belief in the project and wish to hold long term. Founding members cannot participate in Pre-sale.
At this point ICO will have a cap of $500 per person for 500 000 coins or less.

What the funds will go towards.
-Organisation to reach ICO (ICO Price of presale at least 10x cheaper than ICO price)
-Creating genesis node of server
-Configuring coin from digibyte fork
-Android application/ wallet
-Block explorer
-Improvement to current rewards bounty software
-Marketing
-Testnet
-Mining pools including community mining pool
-Airdrop ready and airdrop rewards ready
-Portal site
-Growing community and creating community branches
-Content
-Progression

Official thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3124440.msg32310300#msg32310300
BQ

Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:38:47 PM

Seems just like another spin on getting paid for one's data (but the data is your opinion in this case).
these kind of things, getting paid for your [blabla] existed long before crypto and afaik, 99% is trash.
the pay is too low.

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
dimitriaustralia

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 05:55:15 PM

333 members and growing! www.bitcoinb.io

900 Million coins being offered in Pre-sale
Minimum participants 100.
Maximum investment per person $500.
For a $500 investment you will receive 5 000 000 coins. (airdrop participants will receive 5000)
Must have belief in the project and wish to hold long term. Founding members cannot participate in Pre-sale.
At this point ICO will have a cap of $500 per person for 500 000 coins or less.

What the funds will go towards.
-Organisation to reach ICO (Price of presale at least 10x cheaper than ICO price)
-Creating genesis node of server
-Configuring coin from digibyte fork
-Android application/ wallet
-Block explorer
-Improvement to current rewards bounty software
-Marketing
-Testnet
-Mining pools including community mining pool
-Airdrop ready and airdrop rewards ready
-Portal site
-Growing community and creating community branches
-Content
-Progression

Official thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3124440.msg32310300#msg32310300
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:37:43 PM

Yes their are various free way to earn cryptocurrency. Free way means earn bitcoin without investment. Wink Signature campaign or bounty campaigns are some old method. Some new method are ad viewing job. In this you just have to view some ads and get paid. You can do various micro job like web design, re tweet any post etc any many websites offer cryptocurrency  for those work. Or you can navigate different cryptocurrencies related websites and earn some free coins. Smiley Cloud mining is the another free way to earn free crypto currency. All above job you can start without any investment.  Smiley
Arcoin1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:18:29 PM

The only area you can earn without investment seems to be on this forum site. It is a serious job to spend time here. If you want to make crypto money without investing.
percopolis

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:13:35 AM

Any business and market requires investment. The market of Crypto-currency is no exception. I doubt that you can earn a good amount without investing anything. When offer easy money, it always worries me.
karma_project

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:48:00 PM

Without investments, you can earn in bounty campaigns and airdrops. I think this is a great way to get good money.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
krigger

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:44:17 PM

The new way to get crypto currencies without having to invest your money in it is now signature campaigns, it is what everybody is doing now because if you have a good rank on your account then you can actually make some pretty good money from signature campaigns. Some people just do bounty campaigns and they don't even bother to invest money into coins because they already get altcoins from signature campaigns.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
quyenlong0602

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:45:52 AM

Lately I don't trust anything that states it's free on the Internet.  Most are just scams or will just waste your resources. Just engage yourself with bounties or air drop.
rsamura62

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:47:03 PM

if you follow my work, I do that by following a bounty campaign and after I get altcoin from my job I just exchange on the exchange with altcoin that can be exchanged in the form of the original currency.
Mrleo589

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:47:53 PM

airdrop and bounty, very good ok guys
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:55:02 PM

Yes their are various free way to earn cryptocurrency. Free way means earn bitcoin without investment. Wink Signature campaign or bounty campaigns are some old method. Some new method are ad viewing job. In this you just have to view some ads and get paid. You can do various micro job like web design, re tweet any post etc any many websites offer cryptocurrency  for those work. Or you can navigate different cryptocurrencies related websites and earn some free coins. Smiley Cloud mining is the another free way to earn free crypto currency. All above job you can start without any investment.  Smiley
Yes apart from Signature and Bounty campaign we can earn cryptocurrency by selling our skills to the customers means freelance work like you said web design, logo design, Dashboard creation, developing etc. on which domain you are expert just post your service customers only contact you, like this Many people in this forum are earning cryptocurrency.
mimota165

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:58:55 PM

I think it seems the right way to get bitcoin or other cryptocurrency without investment you can buy mining tools or you can also become a bounty hunter participation to get cryptocurrency without investing.
ndico

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:21:59 AM

I feel the best way to earn free cyptos is doing bounty, it is easy and doesn't require you to be expert, just a bitcointalk account and some social media accounts and you are good to go. I feel bounty is the best way.

vivuta113

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:23:41 PM

spaso_87

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:24:38 PM

Hello crypto lovers!

i personally think if you want to get cryptocurrency without investment you can follow  bounty program and airdrops because i know by following airdrops you can get free crypto and with you mengitutu bounty you also can get a gift and many people follow bounty and airdrops to search free coins
Dasha88fed

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:27:28 PM

Often projects without investments pay little and as a rule there are many projects in which you do not need to invest money, but if you take into account the fact that you will have to invest your time, then the question arises as to the appropriateness of using such services. Perhaps you could have made more money and new knowledge through crypto trading?
kamalkk

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:35:39 PM

Bounty hunting is a lot better,promoting these ICOs surely an easy thing to do especially when you have good number of followers in your social media accounts that would be great and profitable,but i were you i will focus more on signatures because it can give us a lot profits that these social media bounty campaigns,crowd holding seems to be promising but i dont think this would easily be accepted by our community.
amylouise166

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:45:51 PM

there seems to be no new way to get altcoin possible following a bounty could provide an opportunity for us to earn a new crypto currency without investing even without big capital.
Frieda

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:58:09 PM

I know that the only way to earn money in Cryptocurrency without investment is to join ICO's Bounty campaign. You will finish the tasks you need in the bounty, and then you will get the token payment. I think this is a good way to make money without investing. It's just your time and energy.
OLX

Activity: 173
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:09:21 PM

I think it's an interesting idea but it is a middle man service and that means you are certainly not earning as much as you could by participating in bounties directly. Something to consider
Rotsor

Activity: 309

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:22:31 PM

You could join your account to a signature campaign like mine. Do you see under my post how my account has links to a website? That's an upcoming ICO company who's paying me in their tokens to advertise their ICO. We don't make that much but it's enough to buy some cool stuff when you get paid. That's what I would do if I were you!!!!!!!!

aliutrab427

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:47:23 AM

hotBriX001

Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 12:31:19 PM

I know that the only way to earn money in Cryptocurrency without investment is to join ICO's Bounty campaign. You will finish the tasks you need in the bounty, and then you will get the token payment. I think this is a good way to make money without investing. It's just your time and energy.

This is also what I know how to earn money in Cryptocurrency without investment to put in, is to participate ICO's bounty campaign particularly to signature bounty. But we need to follow the rules stated in the ICO's in order to get paid with their tokens as reward. In this way we can earn income without investing money but you need to do it with your time management and also your hard works to fulfill the task in every week by campaigning ICO's project platforms.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
Fakeer 666

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:44:07 PM

Participate in projects. They are free. Attachments do not require any. There is a twitter, signature. Write posts and earn. True, depending on the rank. But a penny to a penny and a dolor.
a123uxcz888

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:38:46 PM

Semenpaliy

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:39:42 PM

An amazing project! I really like the community in the project. A project without drawbacks, everything is done simply and easily. Excellent innovation! Success is written all over this project! https://konios.com/
Nagibator007

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:10:37 PM

no, I don't think there is any new way to earn cryptocurrency without investing. now, on the contrary, gorazdo more likely to earn if you invest and are not afraid of risk
KpopLord

Merit: 6

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:42:15 PM

Yes, I agree that you cannot gain a cryptocurrency for free because you need to work hard for this. It is not just a piece of cake. It takes a lot of time to earn cryptocurrency. Maybe you can join or participate in weekly campaign or bounty campaign but you need to ensure first the about background information about the project because there are a lot of scammers spread in the market.
Thermytee

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:07:07 PM

This looks like topbuzz, steemit ,, biograffi and the rest. I think they just do something different to make it in theta blog space. Steemit is the leader in that space. Will give them a look

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
vorseb

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:30:36 PM

I think that was same like Bounty and Airdrop. Just do their task and they will give you token. I think that crowdholding it's same like bountyhive.
sekhan1990

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:36:14 AM

jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 08:59:20 AM

I for one think and I am very sure that a whole lot of bitcointalk.org members will agree with me that the bitcointalk.org forum is more than just a forum but more of an employment or empowerment scheme. you can earn cryptocurrency from the tasks performed in the forum. thanks

goilom

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:06:47 PM

We disregard costs like power, web, PC, and so forth. There is dependably a capital in each business. We simply overlook it since we have the privilege to purchase these materials. I think the article is great however it is kinda dangerous and crude in the meantime. I trust it goes well to the individuals who attempted this component.
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:03:19 AM

I do not really believe that it will be a free crypto, if that happens, then you have to do something like before, as if it helps in promoting or advertising your ICO or projects. There is no such free cryptocurrency without doing anything in return.
If you can give more explanation then it will definitely help you a lot.
Thanks for the link.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
toop548

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:05:29 AM

If I get the cryptocurrency without an investment, I think we can get the cryptocurrency when we participate in the bounty. And we can also get some cryptocurrencies by mining. But I think the cost of mining is great.
K_rock

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:10:40 PM

I think the easiest way is to follow the bounty program we have to work hard in it and try to avoid fraud of course
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:59:30 PM

There is always some investment to do, either your time, your effort, your reputation. There is no point on pretending cryptos can be free earned.
rewulil

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:53:58 AM

We disregard costs like power, web, PC, and so on. There is dependably a capital in each business. We simply disregard it since we have the privilege to purchase these materials. I think the article is great however it is kinda dangerous and crude in the meantime. I trust it goes well to the individuals who attempted this system.
Weirdwas

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:37:31 AM

It is hard these days to get cryptocurrencies without having to work for it. Even the ones we work for these days, we are not completely certain about the pay. Thanks for sharing the link though, I believe anyone who is interested will go through it, and might find it helpful. I think your intentions are true. Thanks again.
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:53:37 AM

Probably all of us have seen a lot of things like this way that doesn't bring money to us so If you wanna earn money, you have to work bro.

rumlipm

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:15:47 AM

he work as concentrating demand on goals with the undertakings on ostensible bookkeeping with assessment leaves as part on overabundance to runs with one on center with complaint as qualifying use with introductory of discharge as returns of parts with the distinctive traditions on orchestrate with move on devotion.
as utilizations with the group hanging on works with the trade gives of chance as shutting with focus to oversee on terms with speculation plans.
youngmobi

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:33:41 PM

In cryptocurrency for me i only know two ways to earn money which is participating in bounty and also participating in Airdrop but i will only advise you to go for bountys which pays a lot.
langaw2018
Copper Member

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:44:35 PM

Hello crypto lovers!

Participate bounty campaigns and mining is best way. At this moment lot of ico projects in cryptomarket . This icos projects need to develop so they choose bounty campaigns . Many bounty campaigns now available they are promotion ico projects hereby icos reach to people easy.
crystalworld

Activity: 230

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:54:03 PM

I don't believe there is any free way to earn crypto. Is either your paying with your money or data. But I  think there is already lot of jobs to be done here, which you can earn your coin too.
NewRanger

Activity: 1554
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 02:58:39 PM

I don't believe there is any free way to earn crypto. Is either your paying with your money or data. But I  think there is already lot of jobs to be done here, which you can earn your coin too.
the correct word is " less money " .we could not start anything if have nothing.although only using internet connection and spend small amount of money we could start our own business in crypto.
lukeclick

Activity: 164

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:49:03 PM

Well is it really free if you are spending your time on it? Time for so many of us is money, so... Thanks for sharing this anyway, I guess it would be of great help to so many, especially those looking for a new way to learn. They should be ready to spend their time on this anyway, if they really want to get something out of it.
organelles

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:04:57 PM

They are looking to be doing good with that but I do not think that this is the time for them when people are still very much into doing the airdrops and bounties. It will only become popular among people when they know that they can no longer make free coins and money from doing the bounty campaigns and the airdrops that we are all used to.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:19:30 PM

They are looking to be doing good with that but I do not think that this is the time for them when people are still very much into doing the airdrops and bounties. It will only become popular among people when they know that they can no longer make free coins and money from doing the bounty campaigns and the airdrops that we are all used to.
I just want in any case the most profitable way to earn on cryptocurrency without investing my own funds - this is participation in the Bounty companies. I want to warn those users of cryptocurrency who are trying to participate in the air drop, because you risk.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: