Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:16:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to start business? but does not have any unique idea? I am here  (Read 993 times)
Coinbuddy (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:38:02 AM

Hi,
I am Coinbuddy.A buddy who loves coins and ideas related to them.Are you looking to start business?but didn't got any unique idea in your mind only thing come is faucet or marketplace?Don't worry Coinbuddy is here to help you to start your own creative and innovative business,which is not already exist.We offer you the ideas and project related to bitcoin and its development.
I have all unique and creative business ideas and innovations,that grow your business more then any other.
The procedure start with the tags and categories which suits best on project,then next step is agreement you have to fill the form thet you are going to buy this innovative idea and after agreement payment stage starts once you pay the payment you will get the whole details of the project.Thats it

Are you still waiting PM me now
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monsterer
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:24:13 AM

I hate to say this, but it's true: ideas are worth nothing.

Instead of just offering 'ideas' for sale, you should provide complete design sketches containing detailed site layouts, customer flow, market research, analysis and profit forecasts. Even then, the only way you will get clients is by having some previous work to show that you can do this job well.
Coinbuddy (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:58:08 PM

Instead of just offering 'ideas' for sale, you should provide complete design sketches containing detailed site layouts, customer flow, market research, analysis and profit forecasts. Even then, the only way you will get clients is by having some previous work to show that you can do this job well.

Yeah, thats true but at this time i have only ideas.I don't have too much funds for making layout of site etc.
but i didn't think that ideas are worth nothing,because if you have any idea you can work on it,but if you didn't hav idea you cant work.

An idea can change your life.

Do you want any type of business idea?
monsterer
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:35:17 PM

Yeah, thats true but at this time i have only ideas.I don't have too much funds for making layout of site etc.
but i didn't think that ideas are worth nothing,because if you have any idea you can work on it,but if you didn't hav idea you cant work.

An idea can change your life.

Do you want any type of business idea?

Ideas aren't worth anything, really - it's the implementation and marketing which counts. If you don't have any ideas about what to build, you shouldn't be in the bitcoin space IMO.
Juanio101

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:13:28 PM

I agree with monsterer. Charging for ideas is hard. You first have to tell customers one idea. If they like the idea what will stop them from using it without paying? NDAs are not worth much in court.
Initscri

Activity: 1540
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 02:38:39 AM

Finally, someone who understands this.

An idea is worth nothing unless said business entrepreneur can...
  • Implement the idea
  • Have the skills and mindset to create a product that would provide a difficult challenge for larger companies who wish to capitalize on your idea.
An idea can change your life, but only if it makes sense to the person trying to implement such idea.
If a person cannot come up with an idea themselves, they probably don't have the skills nor innovative abilities to be able to stay above competition in the long-run.
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #9KPDHYbR4tuwYxAX

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
Coinbuddy (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:46:46 AM

Currently i am working on my project.I will surely share one great bitcoin startup idea after finishing the work.THANKS
Bitcoinchaos

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 06:50:02 PM

My good intentioned bitmrade you cannot expect anyone to fund the promise of an idea. I understand your need to keep your idea private but at some point without capital you'll have to expose part of what you intend to accomplish, if you want true funding. You don't explain what exactly you are selling, only the concept of providing your reader with "the idea" for a promised fee. Will you see the project to fruition? Is it related to faucets, Ads, etc? 

Perhaps, if you are more specific and have a business plan or something more fluid than a post, I might have someone interested in new and innovative concepts.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: