Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:32:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: THEYMOS , CYRUS = Scammers  (Read 466 times)
sumair7231 (OP)

Activity: 261
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:08:13 PM

Please forgive me for the title  i am trying hard to get the attention of Theymos and cyrus to reply my mail on recovering my account which was hacked 6 weeks ago and i am still in hope that they will reply

about 6 weeks ago my account was hacked so i ask for help and posted a post on how to recover my account back
here is the post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2917402.new#new

so i do all the steps as described to recover my account and send cyrus my assigned message however my first message to cyrus was wrong but the last message is very right so after sending message to recover my account i wait 3 weeks for cyrus reply but i didn't get any reply as theymos mention message me if cyrus dont reply in 2 weeks and i do send theymos message too 4 days no reply

in this post i want theymos , cyrus or any MOD who can help me convey my message to theymos or cyrus so i can have my account back

BELOW IS MY BITCOIN ASSIGNED MESSAGE

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
My account sumair7230 has been hacked. Please reset the email to sumair7230@gmail.com. The current date is 2/12/18.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1M1AziaCFVNdiyoupirHPuJFLdFoLgyhD3
IBgLvTGCcQfrbl6sCrX2nfUpg9zzsoj1kik7Jhl1Kc5hOkl1qJPCwR8SfmM+pZR6UUsNc/kOkzzQYoO5MLLs0YE=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

i posted this address here
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2204426.msg24440563#msg24440563

PROOF THAT IT IS VERIFIED CAN BE FOUND here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2917402.new#new

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 08:35:15 PM

Please forgive me for the title  i am trying hard to get the attention of Theymos and cyrus to reply my mail on recovering my account which was hacked 6 weeks ago and i am still in hope that they will reply

Cheesy

I think you better make a new account dude.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:54:33 PM

Well the topic certainly attracted my attention, I cane to this topic think:"boy, oh boy someone's being dumb today". Kind of disappointed right now.

Although, I see more and more hacked, banned and locked out accounts. Can someone maybe get a position to go through, file and sort out those cases. That person would make like a pattern so someone else, who was a problem, can fill it in and to get reviewed, then sending the legit cases to Theymos or whomever.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
MyIota

Activity: 41
Merit: 5

PM me to buy my sig space.

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:34:57 PM

I'm very sure that calling the people you're trying to get help from, "scammers," isn't going to make them help you any faster (or at all).

That said, just change the title before they see pls!

Btw, not to hijack the thread, but I think that OP would be interested in knowing this question too: When do units of evil decay? What is the rate?

OP can't create a new account on his IP obviously, because it will have been blacklisted.

So I and OP would be wondering when these "Units of Evil" decay. My IP currently has 1 unit of evil. From my research, that's one of the lowest levels of evil. So I'm wondering when it will be cleared, thanks.

PM me if you're interested in my signature space.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:49:05 PM

Trying to get their attention via that title isn't going to get them to do it any faster you know that right? If you've sent all the required information just wait and don't expect them to do it within days as there's several other people before you that have been waiting a few months.
Aura

Activity: 518
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:04:42 PM

I understand that you're upset, but the title you chose for this thread is not going to help. You would have had a bigger chance if you just asked them politely to recover your account, including the signed message.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 12:03:30 AM

Delete this thread before admins will notice it. Ok, it's clickbait title, but still, do you really believe that they will help you after you called them as scammers? After you made this thread it's likely that you will never get your account back.
After you sent PM's to admins - be patient. Some users are waiting for months for account recovery

Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 12:38:18 AM

Shocked Oh boy this thread caught my swollen eyes for being up 18hours today.

I thought I was dreaming for a second and for checking the details it was sort of disarray.
You disapointed nullius in this one mate. Lips sealed
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:48:56 AM

Calling them scammers are not a good idea, don't expect any help from them if they read it  Undecided
As for your case, 6 weeks are still normal, people are waiting for months for them to answer PMs and believe it or not, your PM are not the only request that they've received daily.
good luck recovering your account dude, if I were either of them I would probably be offended and refuse to restore your account.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:50:13 AM

stupid tittle dude. Nobody will help you with this tittle, just forget your old account and use your present account.
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:19:44 AM

you were just saying bad things just to caught the attention of the person that might help you with the issue , even you admitted that your title is inaccurate you should not do that they are the respected persons here in our forum, and with that it is impossible for you to recover your account anymore i guess .
fokinlipat

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:32:27 AM

you were just saying bad things just to caught the attention of the person that might help you with the issue , even you admitted that your title is inaccurate you should not do that they are the respected persons here in our forum, and with that it is impossible for you to recover your account anymore i guess .

Members using such language for the admin and the forum should be permanent banned from the forum. This forum should not encourage these arrogant members posting whatever they want without thinking about the reputation and credibility of the people they are talking about.

I have seen very harsh actions being taken on other forums for just talking rude to senior members or staff. This should be implemented here as well keeping in mind that this forum also allows members to earn some money for posting content here through bounties like signature campaigns.
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:40:37 AM

Well, I guess we could not really blame the OP for making such title. He's becoming desperate to recover his account because can't get any response from the people he's contacting. Just be considerate OP and assume that the Mods are very busy from pending inquiries so they can't tend to yours yet.

Members using such language for the admin and the forum should be permanent banned from the forum. This forum should not encourage these arrogant members posting whatever they want without thinking about the reputation and credibility of the people they are talking about.

I have seen very harsh actions being taken on other forums for just talking rude to senior members or staff. This should be implemented here as well keeping in mind that this forum also allows members to earn some money for posting content here through bounties like signature campaigns.
How will you describe the use of the language that you want to ban to the member by just the title? It's not the language, it's the attitude of some members that they want instant action of their concerns.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:44:30 PM

Please forgive me for the title  i am trying hard to get the attention of Theymos and cyrus
justine11

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:45:52 PM

OP i know that you are very desperate to recover your account but you are not alone as you can see you are not alone mate there are other people waiting for the admin to recover their account and also, the forum admins are humans too they have a life outside of this forum so, recovering accounts may take months depending on your rank just be patient and also, try sending a pm to theymos and cyrusonce a week with this format: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0
sumair7231 (OP)

Activity: 261
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:55:13 AM

Please forgive me for the title  i am trying hard to get the attention of Theymos and cyrus

lol
i think u guys have to understand that i am not saying them scammers , i just made a clickbait title , and i have requested to forgive me for the title

to those who has requested me  to send bitcoin assigned message , Please log out of bitcoin talk . if u dont have 1 minutes to read what i say in the thread

to those who are telling me it takes time , yes i do agree it has past a like 45 days and i am still waiting . i just want to know they are recovering or not recovering my account

TYSM everyone
davida123

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:56:20 AM

my account from 2013 was hacked... Just went through all my old posts and no btc address was ever posted.  Want my advise? Just give up, this site has gone to shit anyway. Full of spam bots and scammers.

EDIT: Try posting in the META section. That's the advise I got.
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:39:51 AM

I think you have another problem other than your saying "hacked account", dont expect them to help you now bro, try to think that if you are in their position what will you do? Do you still want to help this people called you a scammer? remember they are people with feelings too. By the way I think you really caught their attention, I suggest you to quit bro they are not going to help you anymore, trust me.
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:37:27 AM

the problem is that post shown a txid not an address being staked
there is no way to guarantee sumair7230 is the sender, could be the receiver or even unrelated third person
and giving an email exactly the same as username doesn't prove anything substantially
but I wonder, does theymos keep database of previous used (history) email addresses on each and every account?

I think you better make a new account dude.  :/
follows his advice  Cool
your case is not as strong as you thought. your proofs are considered weak
even people with staked address have hard time and wait long time to reclaim their accounts

sitnikov

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:45:59 AM

Well, I guess we could not really blame the OP for making such title. He's becoming desperate to recover his account because can't get any response from the people he's contacting. Just be considerate OP and assume that the Mods are very busy from pending inquiries so they can't tend to yours yet.

How will you describe the use of the language that you want to ban to the member by just the title? It's not the language, it's the attitude of some members that they want instant action of their concerns.

Just try posting the same message with same title on any other popular internet marketing forum and there are more than 90% chances that you will get banned.

By not taking action on these members, the staff is giving a message to the readers that they can also get as at with similar behaviour. We are using a forum day veloped and maintained by a person or group if persons. We should be thankful to be them. If there is any issue with them, this should be communicated in pm and it there is an appropriate language for it.

⚫  ContractNet.com  ⚫
At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS
████████████ [ JOIN ICO ● 10th MARCH ] ████████████
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:18:09 PM

To be honest sir, you got my attention in an instant because your title is really provocative. I'm shocked because who would ever imagine that there is somebody who had the guts to give bad accusations to sir Theymos and Cyrus. I deeply understand your eagerness to be noticed by them but what I didn't expect is it will come to the point that you'll use their names in bad, I think it still not appropriate to do it in that way even how good your intentions are. Sad (no offense at all sir)

I'm sure you will now get the attention of both of them but unluckily, they now have a bad impression to you. Anyway, good luck for recovering your account.
RYXES

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Merit me or don't.

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:03:46 PM

I think we should stop/block any topics created where the title is in block capitals.

Merit me or don't.
fanBit101

Activity: 228
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:55:52 PM

Hey, I think this is not true. they are the people in the Forum Management. can their task is to handle the problem of breaking and scammer ... and that so many reasons may think differently but they only have one option given.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: