Bitcoin Forum
August 03, 2024, 12:56:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I hope the U.S. does crash... But would it be good or bad for BTC?  (Read 2086 times)
zeroday
Donator

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 03:19:27 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2013, 03:34:19 PM by zeroday

So ... let's hope that the us fails so 300 millions are affected directly and another billion at least indirectly (and when i say affected i mean f** 4 life) so that the current 50k average daily users of bitcoin have a close to real life orgasm sensation.

Now really lately the bitcoin community is sounding more and more like the bildenberg group.

Don't worry about people. Self-regulation and decentralization will save humanity. I has been f*cked by life many times and it only makes me stronger.

You're the guy that got his money stolen by the European Union, right?

You're essentially wishing a similar fate on people in the US. Only, at least you technically got to decide if you deposited into your bank. There are many people here are literally legally obligated to deposit in what might be called our Bank of Cyprus.

This is not my wish, but the intention of ruling elites. I'm only stating the obvious. If government borrows more and more and then wastes trillions on failed GWOT and GWOD, it's apparent that payback time will come sooner or later. And the worst thing is, that these debts are to be paid back by regular people.

If you trust the System and then get f*cked by it, this is your fault. Before Cyprus collapse I trusted EU and now I know it was my failure.

I know that when US defaults (which will probably happen not in this year), I'll suffer losses because USD is the primary currency in my business (unfortunately, the most of my customers are still refusing bitcoin payments).
However I'm continuing to buy proper stocks, gold and bitcoin to hedge these risks.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: