Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:15:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as your main income?  (Read 4401 times)
Paka1

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:30:47 AM

Bitcoin may help you have an extra income but i think it can not become your main income since cryptocurrency has a value that is not stable. And, no one knows when it will rise so it is not that good to depend on bitcoin and to make it your main source of income. But it is always better to trust and use bitcoin as a source of extra income.
Yes, there was a lot of controversy in the past, and I communicated my ideas to every matter related to making a choice between work and Bitcoin as a there must always be a fixed income.

You can earn from bitcoin, but as for me it is not my main income, because you might not know when you can trade in. You have expenses everyday that means you should have a fixed source of income. But bitcoin is of great help as an additional income.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Polipog

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:40:49 AM

We can definitely says, that bitcoin is our primary source of income, but depends on how we actively focus on accessing bitcoin and also by investing large capital, because the more capital were invested the more profit also in the future. However, if we enter bitcoin business, we must effectively used our strategy and knowledge on how to earn and gain in this particular business, because if we don't have enough knowledge in this business, our future business income would comes negativity of income, or it has a several forms of losses.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:52:09 AM

Bitcoin can be a main source of income if you are an active traders or a day traders and you will spend a lot of time in it. But for having a day job like me, bitcoin can be some sort of extra income where we rely more on profit for a short term trading and long term investments
Yankae

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:03:20 AM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.
I agree with the fact that bitcoin can change every individuals life,but it also depends on us if we are good enough to handle it.Bitcoin is not my primary income.Not all the time we rely on bitcoin,it is not a good idea though.Everyone must have a regular job for everyday living.Bitcoin is volatile and it is risky.Who knows sooner or later it will gone (just a thought).But if your confidence enough to gamble your future to bitcoin then its your choice as long as you not regret of its circumstances.
sicnarfwb

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:10:16 AM

Bitcoin can be a main source of income, if you have a capital and if you are good in trading o investor in this new word of cryptocurrecy. I have  already a job, but it's not enough so I do bitcoin.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:10:50 AM

It's a combination of fiat and bitcoin for me. There is no guaranteed income in earning bitcoin so I have multiple source of income to supplement all my needs. Earning fiat alone is not enough that's why earning bitcoin is a big help. Although I am earning only a small amount of bitcoin from campaign, I am trading as well and I have earnings in other bounty campaigns so if I add it all up, it is enough as an income but since it is not sustainable, I have a business as well to earn fiat income. During the times when bitcoin is in a bearish trend, it is not wise to cash out to fiat so I just use all my fiat earnings to pay for my expenses and if ever I really need to cash out some then I would only convert a small amount of coin.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:11:39 AM

Bitcoin does not provide income. You may profit from your speculation, but it is not income.

Furthermore, gains are not guaranteed or even consistent. For example, people that bought in December at $19k are going to have to wait a long time just to break even.
As of me also I can not have bitcoin as an income. Aside from being a beginner which I have not yet bircoin, I think this can not guarantee us to support the daily needs. Because we cannot know if we can profit regularly just like our salary. But bitcoin can guarantee a decent life base on my observations.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:30:20 AM

For me I consider bitcoin as my source of extra income. Bitcoin is not stable in price that's why it is risky if we just rely on our investment in bitcoin. But we all aware and heard plenty of inspiring stories on how their lives changes because of bitcoin, lets just work hard and be knowledgeable enough for someday we can reach what we want in life. Like my college classmate he resigned from his job to focus bitcoin and now his main source of income is bitcoin and he is now successful because he already acquires asset out of his earning from bitcoin. At the end of the day we are always be the one making our destiny on whatever journey we may take in life to be successful and profitable in the future.
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:35:56 AM

For me I consider bitcoin as my source of extra income. Bitcoin is not stable in price that's why it is risky if we just rely on our investment in bitcoin. But we all aware and heard plenty of inspiring stories on how their lives changes because of bitcoin, lets just work hard and be knowledgeable enough for someday we can reach what we want in life. Like my college classmate he resigned from his job to focus bitcoin and now his main source of income is bitcoin and he is now successful because he already acquires asset out of his earning from bitcoin. At the end of the day we are always be the one making our destiny on whatever journey we may take in life to be successful and profitable in the future.
As a member in this business for a long time, i can't consider bitcoin as a source of my main income yet. Though i am active here but i am also employed in a company. As for now bitcoin has help me in terms of my financial status, i gain profit and use it to provide my family's needs. Thus, i am positive that there will come a time that bitcoin would be a good source of income, not yet now for its just in its development stage, but maybe a few years from now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:40:05 AM

if you have enough money to invest,yes why not? in bitcoin, you can earned big profit but if you already have job then,it is good if you won't give up on it because you still can depend on it while waiting for a good price of bitcoin...as you can see,bitcoin price is volatile so, it is good if you still have another sort of income so you wont resort to panic selling.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:45:02 AM

Bitcoin serves as my main source of income and it is a great way for me to earned money to sustain our living since there are lot of signature and bounty campaigns to join from that has good income.

HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:55:00 AM

is actually very risky to rely on bitcoin as our main income. many uncertainties that we will attain to earn a certain income every month. we should be able to manage our finances. when to be economical and when can be a little fun happy. business other than bitcoin should already be on the mind from now on
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:11:51 AM

I cannot consider Bitcoin as an income because you can't get a salary out of it every month. Bitcoin isn't that stable considering the ups and downs of it. While it is good to invest in Bitcoin, you shouldn't make it your main source of income. Be wise and have back up strategies for more resources to get income.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:17:13 AM

In my opinion bitcoin can not be the main income because the income we get from bitcoin is very uncertain. On the basis of the work I do in the real world is what I consider to be the main income because the payments I get from my work in the real world are quite stable. and I think bitcoin is an asset that I can keep for an indefinite period of time because the bitcoin price is very volatile.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:19:39 AM

In my opinion bitcoin can not be the main income because the income we get from bitcoin is very uncertain. On the basis of the work I do in the real world is what I consider to be the main income because the payments I get from my work in the real world are quite stable. and I think bitcoin is an asset that I can keep for an indefinite period of time because the bitcoin price is very volatile.
Trading can be, but it will only depend on the number of coins we have, bitcoin is for savings as it increases when we hold it for long. In day trading we can earn enough to sustain our daily needs.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:24:08 AM

I dont have job and bitcoin is my only way to earn to provide the needs of family , without bitcoin maybe im already dead because of financial needs. Thanks to bitcoin it gives oppourtunity to enjoy my life.
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:48:12 AM

Its hard for me to consider bitcoin as a main income based on my status and my daily earnings of my regular job vs bitcoin, its too far, but bitcoin really helps in assisting my needs.
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:55:05 AM

I have a main source of my income and it is my job I don't want to pursue bitcoin as my main source of income because if you do it your just wasting time to wait until to gain profit. if you have good mind set then do both and manage your time to have extra income.
migz28

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:01:32 AM

Yes you may have the bitcoin as your main income ,so if you do , you should have the focus , eagerness and willing to spend time to do that , more patients especially in giving time so that later on you have the fruit for all your sacrifices..
joshua10

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:09:24 AM

as a student, so is the main income of bitcoin because of this I get my daily needs like tuition at school project fares and what else maybe when I'm done studying bitcoin is not the main income but also Also, the work I'll take is that the main income I expect is bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: