Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 11:20:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as your main income?  (Read 4401 times)
Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:04:14 PM

i have no job yet what i do to get the little money is bitcoin am still working tirelessly on my signature and telegram facebook and i see money i hope with time things get better possibly i get a good job

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:19:28 PM

The right way of thinking is that you can not think of bitcoin as your main income, just a bonus for your salary not to be enough, we should learn more about bitcoin. If you are not sufficiently knowledgeable about the crypto world, it is better to have a regular job.
A lot of people already quit their job because they know that there is much more potential in bitcoin rather than to their regular job and that is the reason why their are treating bitcoin as their main income and i agree to you that they should have more knowledge than the others to become effective in making bitcoin as the source of their income.
Many people thinks of bitcoin as high paying as they can and like it was some kind of life saviour.  Its true that by earning bitcoin,  people are given chances to have better lives but it can't be done by just relying on bitcoin itself. As a person,  you also have to do your part as an earner and a trader.

Bitcoin can be treated as a main source of income that is why there are people who left their jobs for bitcoin but in my own opinion,  it would still be better to have a regular job.  Bitcoin prices and all other cryptos are easily affected by bad news and,  demand and supply that anytime it can dumped making that high profit turns into loss.  

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:27:29 PM

In this time and situation Bitcoin is not my main source of income. A few months ago i started my Bitcoin job. So i have no a substantial amount of Bitcoin to fulfill my needs. But in future it may be my main source of income. In this time i full fill my needs from my job salary and bitcoin help me in some cases. In this time i use my Bitcoin to pay my water bill electric bil etc and monthly instalments. In this time i am only doing Bitcointalk signature job so the Bitcoin i earn through it is not enough for me. So i plan to start other sources of Bitcoin earning to make my Bitcoin as a main source of income.
Jikalau

Activity: 241
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:44:54 PM

The right way of thinking is that you can not think of bitcoin as your main income, just a bonus for your salary not to be enough, we should learn more about bitcoin. If you are not sufficiently knowledgeable about the crypto world, it is better to have a regular job.
A lot of people already quit their job because they know that there is much more potential in bitcoin rather than to their regular job and that is the reason why their are treating bitcoin as their main income and i agree to you that they should have more knowledge than the others to become effective in making bitcoin as the source of their income.
Many people thinks of bitcoin as high paying as they can and like it was some kind of life saviour.  Its true that by earning bitcoin,  people are given chances to have better lives but it can't be done by just relying on bitcoin itself. As a person,  you also have to do your part as an earner and a trader.

Bitcoin can be treated as a main source of income that is why there are people who left their jobs for bitcoin but in my own opinion,  it would still be better to have a regular job.  Bitcoin prices and all other cryptos are easily affected by bad news and,  demand and supply that anytime it can dumped making that high profit turns into loss.  
indeed the profit earned from bitcoin sometimes exceeds our basic salary but bitcoin can not be our main income. because if you put all your live load on bitcoin this will be very risky in your old age. it would be better bitcoin used as a side job for doing bitcoin you can anytime and anywhere. this way you will not worry about your old age because you already have pension in your old age from where you work.
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:01:53 PM

I don't know people who have bitcoin as side income to be honest. I am not talking about guys who using faucets, singature campaings and other slow stuff.

Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:57:29 PM

Oh no! I don't believe that this can be my main income personally. We are fully aware that bitcoin and all cryptocurrency is volatile and that makes us clear that making as your main source of income is actually not a good idea. Doing that thing is a kind of religious beliefs, believing for unsure thing. So I am totally disagree to this idea 'cause the possibility that calling bitcoin as scam is big when you make it as your main source of income and suddenly it fails you.
We can get good amount of money using bitcoin but for me the most important thing is the use of bitcoin as side way of earning, I am using bitcoin for earning extra income every month but the profit will be very high in future, bitcoin is not really time taking we can easily use bitcoin as part time earning, we can invest in bitcoin and we can have profit but it will be better to use bitcoin signature earning make your post in spare time and earn money.
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:18:45 PM

Bitcoin will just one of the income stream if you wanted to venture on trading on it or investing on it on a long term basis. As what you mentioned the whole cryptocurrency market is something we have to look upon. This will provide greater opportunity to greater number of people regardless of their education background and so on.
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:02:32 AM

Bitcoin is a currency. Bitcoin is a solution to many problems. Bitcoin is bringing questions and new problems to this world.
Some people find this as a ride to boost your income, not specifically Bitcoin but also the whole crypto market.
I think it's a great thing! But what are you actually looking for? Bitcoin itself (the currency) might not be your solution.
If you want to "conquer" the world, you can't do it with Bitcoin. Like you can't conquer the world with the dollar itself.
You need to focus the technology. The blockchain along with it, bringing a new economy generation with freedom and decentralization.
It's something that should be written a new bible about in my opinion. Before you learn Bitcoin, learn economy. Once you master this skill, own Bitcoin as one of your cards.

I would like to hear some of your opinions and hear some smart words because I believe people think investing Bitcoin will make their life done financially but I honestly think it's not true.

We are are considering bitcoin is one of the greatest discoveries of human. It embodied the new form of system of transaction, communication, economic system for new generations. Bitcoin is a world first criptocurrency that supports all other cripto, Bitcoin is called virtual gold that represents high value currency in virtual world. Bitcoin became popular all over the world it is used to buy anything like goods, products, comodetist, technologies, services and as a payment for all payments transaction.

Probably Bitcoin helps people to do everything, bitcoin used as a source of income and it gives people opportunities to become successfull in life.

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
gamaman990

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:05:22 AM

crypto trading has become my main source of income since last year. after quitting my day job, it's become my only income apart from some stock and property investments done previously.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:32:56 AM

Bitcoin will just one of the income stream if you wanted to venture on trading on it or investing on it on a long term basis. As what you mentioned the whole cryptocurrency market is something we have to look upon. This will provide greater opportunity to greater number of people regardless of their education background and so on.
Bitcoin was just my another source of income, my main income was from my job. I didnt make it as my main because I am afraid if bitcoin will just disappear one day. I still need to make sure of my income. I balance my time for my work and earning bitcoin, actually we dont need to guve all our time just to gain money here.

malbano2099

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:36:27 AM

bitcoin couldn't be a principle salary since it isn't steady. It is simply one more wellspring of wage when you contribute or join an abundance that compensation bitcoin or you are working on the web which is the installment is bitcoin. You can win from these and that will give you a possibility yo gain additional wage. For the most part on the off chance that you are fortunate, bitcoin is more productive instead of your perpetual activity
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:55:37 AM

Bitcoin was just my another source of income, my main income was from my job. I didnt make it as my main because I am afraid if bitcoin will just disappear one day. I still need to make sure of my income. I balance my time for my work and earning bitcoin, actually we dont need to guve all our time just to gain money here.
It is best for you if you will do your best in the cryptocurrency so you will earn a lot of money which is enough for you to quit your main job and focus on the cryptocurrency because you can earn bigger amount of money here and if you save your money then you can just doing your own business and having a good amount of money.
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:24:13 AM

Yes at this time Bitcoin I make as my main income. Because since I got to know Bitcoin, I've always benefited so I feel Bitcoin is worth it for me. Now I just focus on Bitcoin and for the time being, it does not want to work anywhere else. I'm sure my decision is not wrong.

Nenni

Activity: 371
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:28:30 AM

yes, before I had some business that I did, but everything is closed because it is not profitable
Godday

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 04:30:31 AM

My monthly income is from bitcoin. right now I am getting a lot of assets and finances. work because bitcoin and bounty. the existence of bitcointalk helps many people in terms of finance and work. when our hard work here got it

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
adpinbr

Activity: 980
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:34:33 AM

bitcoin as a main income is not very recommendable since bitcoin price is very unstable and investing in bitcoin is a game of chance; it is very risky. Bitcoin can be a part time job for workers so you could have your weekly budget.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:06:04 AM

I agree with you. Bitcoin is indeed a solution to many problems as you mentioned above. One of the example is bitcoin offers the opportunity for the unemployment to get incomes or just to boost your incomes. I personally don't take bitcoin as main income as the price is too volatile. You could get $300 this month but you might don't get $300 next month. But to be honest, so far, the incomes that i got from crypto (bounty, speculate etc) is way bigger than my part-time job.
cutiemolit

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:14:47 AM

I agree with you. Bitcoin is indeed a solution to many problems as you mentioned above. One of the example is bitcoin offers the opportunity for the unemployment to get incomes or just to boost your incomes. I personally don't take bitcoin as main income as the price is too volatile. You could get $300 this month but you might don't get $300 next month. But to be honest, so far, the incomes that i got from crypto (bounty, speculate etc) is way bigger than my part-time job.

I'm currently employed in a company and I considered Bitcoin as my main income. Even though I'm employed my salary is not enough to feed the hungry stomach of my family. And I thank joining in Bitcoin cause it fills in the  needed income of the family. Not just that I can buy their wants too. Bitcoin is a very big help to me.
timbereagle

Activity: 881
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:15:03 AM

No.

Crypto assests should be separate income/additional job.

Because there are days and months and years that Crypto is not doing well. How you are going to feed your family?.

Always good to have multiple sources of income.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 05:16:37 AM

Bitcoin is just a sideline for me in terms of income since I cant leave my work for it. I can make money from it though but not all the time.Even sometimes I lost too so bitcoin for me is just like or similar to gambling. I can’t guarantee my future to Bitcoin but if ever lucky then Bitcoin will make me rich someday. For now I have 0.5 BTC left in my wallet.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: