Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:33:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moon now?  (Read 359 times)
amwer

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:44:03 AM

I think China's interest definitely softened the crash that should have (and may still) happen. As BTC spreads across the world, the market will become more stable.
Has anyone seen predictions for the adoption rate of BTC worldwide? I haven't found anything other than anecdote. In the matter of a month, China is now buying more BTC than Americans. There are other parts of the world that will see an immediate utilitarian benefit that we already take for granted in the US.
When can we expect India to join the party? Southeast Asia/Indonesia? Africa, South America and (more of) Eastern Europe? How long until BTC is accessible in these regions? I think it is poised to take Africa by storm right away if they could get access
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:00:26 PM

Today, bitcoin has grown sharply due to positive news in Asia. Do you think this is the beginning of a bullish trend or a dead cat bounce?

The price of bitcoin and crypto currency is varied from the news about it.Now the price of bitcoin is again start to raise due to the positive news about bitcoin.One thing is dead cat bounce  is not match , because bitcoin is still alive in upper hand.Now the bitcoin price is get back to old value,if it's grow more than 19k$.We can say,bitcoin reaches the Moon.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:21:18 PM

Today, bitcoin has grown sharply due to positive news in Asia. Do you think this is the beginning of a bullish trend or a dead cat bounce?

The price of bitcoin and crypto currency is varied from the news about it.Now the price of bitcoin is again start to raise due to the positive news about bitcoin.One thing is dead cat bounce  is not match , because bitcoin is still alive in upper hand.Now the bitcoin price is get back to old value,if it's grow more than 19k$.We can say,bitcoin reaches the Moon.

Well it can only be a dead cat bounce that we are seeing here if this is only a temporary recovery But if bitcoin would continue climbing up to $ 13,000 we can have a chance in seeing the pump or a bullish ride again, But as we can see bitcoin price have just recently recovered from the beating of the drop that is why we can only say that it can be a cat bounce for now.
bozo333

Activity: 742

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:27:56 PM

Bitcoin is always positive response in all the countries but some countries are regulating the cryptocurrency this is the main issue in price fluctuation but currently Russian government is implementing the legalization of Bitcoin this year June 18 it will legalized in the Russia so this reflect in current. But i don't know the positive news of Asia can you explain it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Asuka

Activity: 115

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:56:52 PM

The market now are slowly recovering and the bitcoin price is around to $12000- $13000 not that high, but this year I believe it will be more expensive value.
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 02:12:20 PM

No, i don't think that the price will increase more than $11k in the next days, it will probably keep bouncing between &8k - $11k until weekend at least.
We still didn't have a solid ground that will not allow the price to fall from $10k..

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:18:41 PM

G20 is coming, that will decide lots of things.
And who knows what's next ? Kobayashi selling the rest of his BTC worth 1.6 Billions, a hack... ?
Sukovsky

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:39:46 PM

Opened 25X short at 9900. Good luck with your moon now.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:05:16 PM

I dot think Bitcoin price grow sharply yesterday because of some news. It was just correction from drastic fall day before.  Corrections always happen. Price cant just go one way. It is impossible. More price will change stronger will be correction.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 03:12:49 PM

Bitcoin is climbing up slowly so let's all hope it would maintain the phase of recovering maybe a little would do. It may not have to go to moon now but eventually bitcoin will gradually be more successful than last year.

Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:17:41 PM

as we speaks,bitcoin price dropping again,going down almost $8,000 again,so i guess non of these aren't appropriate.since the market has on and off so better not to expect any growth but loss rather.in this point we may lessen the disappointments,do you think?
Kronos21

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:21:01 PM

I have not heard any positive news from Asia. I do not see any significant increase in the price. What can be the moon at the level of 9500 -10000 dollars. Do you think the moon fell to earth? Lol. Until the price reaches $ 20,000, we can't talk about the moon. It won't be until summer. But the fact that any price increase is perceived as a pump is good. It means high expectations. So the trend is positive.
Sukovsky

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:57:37 PM

I have not heard any positive news from Asia. I do not see any significant increase in the price. What can be the moon at the level of 9500 -10000 dollars. Do you think the moon fell to earth? Lol. Until the price reaches $ 20,000, we can't talk about the moon. It won't be until summer. But the fact that any price increase is perceived as a pump is good. It means high expectations. So the trend is positive.

It only means desperate hodlers. Look at the 2013 chart and how it is eerily the same as this year. We’re goin to 6k within weeks.
trinhdinhthang20007

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:05:41 PM

The moon will soon return, higher and brighter. Grin Grin Grin
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:21:14 AM

I hope that bitcoin would reach $12,000 again before this year ends since as Bitcoin user we can only hope for the best that it will continuously rise and make us stay in this community. Every good news gives us a positive outcome as well for Bitcoin.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:17:50 AM

Bitcoin price is still trending in its average price and this trend would continue for another couple of months I hope. The price would reach the moon probably in July to August period since there's many good news on the way for crypto. Go through the chart of Bitcoin and see it yourself whether Bitcoin is to the moon now of still down to the earth.

You may visit coinmarketcap for watching the trend not only for Bitcoin, tou could watch all the top 100 crypto and top 100 coins in this site.
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:11:06 AM

Market always reacts with the latest news, regardless of whether or not the news from Asia is true, the trend will always change from fall to rise. This is not a dead cat, Bitcoin is still valuable in the trading market, but it is still very premature to say the trend of rocket is coming sooner, because other coin trading seems less active.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:57:17 AM

I wish you were right, but as it seems to me, the situation is not as simple as you describe it here. Not only good news from Asia affect BTC price. The market will be still going up and down.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:51:32 AM

No moon later!
There is still more time needed to consolidate after last years parabolic rise. We could range here for months, with break downs to 6k and break ups to 11-12k.
A wide range where you can still make a nice profit if you know how to trade it.
For pure Bitcoin hodlers this may boring or somewhat frustrating. I'm not saying that it will happen. But it is definitely possible.
Yesterday we reached 4hour 200sma around 9800 and then saw a clear rejection and bounced around 8700. Bears are still strong. Before that we got bull trapped around 11700. No no we are not done yet.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: