Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:22:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How wars can affect Bitcoin?  (Read 744 times)
threesome333

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:04:30 AM

War will make the currency depreciate and difficult to use. Then the price of BTC will increase

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hellobx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:09:50 AM

So bitcoin will be like gold, and because of the consensus of the world, the price of bitcoin will rise sharply.
Because there are a lot of people who use paper money to buy a lot of bitcoin.

fokinlipat

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:21:25 AM

While commenting on one of threads over here. A really interesting thought popped into my mind. What will happen when there will be coming a huge war?
Even a World War III? Will Bitcoin pump or dump? What role will Bitcoin play? We all know the economy and the currencies are very vulnerable in wars.
I would like to hear some interesting thoughts, even maybe some full detailed articles? Anything would be very welcomed.

If World War 3 happens , you will not have much of the infrastructure and machines left to calculate your bitcoins profit. Also, there will be a few people left and most of the financial institutions will also get destroyed. I guess money will not be that important in such a situation. There will be demand for only basic jobs like agriculture and reals estate work for constructing new homes. All those mining equipment will also get destroyed and I think bitcoin will completely collapse in such a situation.
winyau8888

Activity: 131
Merit: 12

I am a baby to cryptocurrency~

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:27:39 AM

It is the end of all cryptocurrencies. Or only the one with safe place can continue the works. So, maybe those dictator will keep it alive until the peace come. Even if it maybe the end, we can still keep the private key for the future, right? Whose knows what future will become.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ymnhg980

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:30:44 AM

When the war took place, I thought that the Internet would be closed. In this case, I think that Bitcoin would become worthless at that time, because the Internet is one of the basics of Bitcoin. If not, people can't trade, then Bitcoin. The role will be gone.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:43:01 AM

If the war is of a local nature, it can cause an increase in the price of the crypto currency in this region, as we saw in the example of the Korean region. However, if the war is global and will affect most countries, I think that the Internet will be disrupted and it will stop working. At the same time, access to the crypto currency will not be possible, they will simply forget about it because people will have other problems and, above all, the problem of normal survival. In the period of global cataclysms, barter comes first in trade, even gold and precious metals may lose. its importance.

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:50:02 AM

I think it will have a huge impact, even the economy of the country will drop down and affect the inflation, and it will drive bitcoin price to drop down, because there will be less transaction when there is a war, and the Internet will be broken, people will be thinking of surviving and they will used the easiest thing to buy things, it will be either fiat or gold
yonghaseo

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:37:46 PM

While commenting on one of threads over here. A really interesting thought popped into my mind. What will happen when there will be coming a huge war?
Even a World War III? Will Bitcoin pump or dump? What role will Bitcoin play? We all know the economy and the currencies are very vulnerable in wars.
I would like to hear some interesting thoughts, even maybe some full detailed articles? Anything would be very welcomed.
I'll say dump. Discussing this enormous phenomena is just between governments to governments. A process of purchasing weapons will always be back to basic, of course using our legal currency mandated by law. The first public action to do is to be secure and sufficiently sustainable. This digital currency maybe stop without specific time given when will be the war ends. On this hypocritical idea seems like it's an ambiguous circumstance to think because I think it will not be possible to happen.

●●● XPETROLEUM | Building The Trust Oil Economy With Blockchain Technology ●●●
Visit : https://xpetroleum.com/
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:44:00 PM

I think war can effect Bitcoin in just a positive way. With a big ( world) war all people and governments are not secure/safe, so many people would try to safe their money in alternative ways. One of them is surely bitcoin.

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:28:47 PM

I think the price will pump but it depends on who the war is with. North korea will buy up all the bitcoins so they can spend it on weapons from dodgy dealers. Buying guns and missiles on the black market must cost a few million btc! Financial sanctions will be imposed so bitcoin will be the only way to buy stuff.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:40:00 AM

If world war broke out, all cryptocurrency will die because one of the most target is telecommunication,  internet is number one to distruct all server will be disconnected and also bitcoin is affected.
The Internet will survive the war  the Internet was dessigned to keep the government communicated in case a war broke out but you need to understand that if that was the case the Internet will become heavily censored so it is very likely that the bitcoin traffic will be blocked since it will be considered it to be a threat against governments and the military.
guixiam

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:24:42 AM

The price of Bitcoin will rise. Because of the war, the price of the legal currency of each country will become more unstable, and then Bitcoin will increase its price because of its characteristics.
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:28:32 AM

With $100,000,000,000 traded (price rise and fall of Bitcoin) anonymously or giving 10 times more money to criminals, Bitcoin will fund wars.
yj300316

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:14:59 AM

Indeed world war will affect the bitcoin value i think, because now many peoples use bitcoin.
if many victims in world war 3, it will causing bitcoin stay forever in the owner wallet.
therfore, the bitcoin circulation will decreasing, and make bitcoin value high.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
CryptoFanholic

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:20:17 AM

Keep bitcoin aside, if world war III really happens then there will be no one alive to use those bitcoins. Let's assume the war is live. all the countries will strive to save resources for future like food, water, electricity and countries will have a military rule which may stop bitcoin mining. without miners, bitcoin transactions don't work and become obsolete 
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:21:28 AM

Super powers from around the world have armed themselves with nuclear weapons and if WWIII would broke up, nuclear holocaust will occur and human extinction is inevitable. If you do survive the initial blast you have to face radiation yet again for a very long period of time and bitcoin would be the last thing that would enter your mind.
cryptonad

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:24:44 AM

I think bitcoin will crash if there is war.
sashulya7979

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:26:58 AM

I think that just at this moment the system will stop and will stop at the stage of a certain when there will not be any purchases not of sales. But this is the world war and if between the two countries nothing will change, other countries will actively use it
nadbucs

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:55:40 AM

As we all know war will give a great impact to the community in terms of currency value during and after the war. I think same like fiat, bitcoin will be affected as well since food and commodities will become expensive after the war. Means bitcoin value will rise as well. But hoping that there will be no world war three, as it will destroy the rapid growth of technology that we are enjoying the benefits nowadays.
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:10:07 AM

So the real question here is how bitcoin can affect wars? wars can have huge effect in financial economy maybe bitcoin can solve the problem by using it to spread help from other country. this the fastest way to get support from other country in terms of financial. 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: