Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:19:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Global Property Platform! 4.3 ICOBench - The Next Rightmove!  (Read 1129 times)
AgentNotNeeded (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

Agent Not Needed - Peer to Peer Property Platform

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 12:14:04 PM

Hello. Where can I find Bounty spread sheet with accepted members of the bounty?

Hi,

Please message our bounty manager https://t.me/elishajohn on Telegram, he will be more than happy to assist you. You can also ask questions in our official bounty Telegram group https://t.me/agentnotneededbountyofficial

Thanks

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ●⚫⦁ AGENT NOT NEEDED (ANN) TOKENSALE ⦁⚫●▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Ends March 31st, 2018
●●  Website  ▣  Whitepaper  ▣  Twitter  ▣  Telegram  ●●
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AgentNotNeeded (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 12:19:14 PM

When Will ANN token will listed?

Hi,

Sorry i'm not sure what you mean? Are you asking when they are distributed? ANN tokens are distributed after the main sale ends on 31st March 2018.

If that's not what you meant please feel free to clarify, I'd be more than happy to answer Smiley

Ends March 31st, 2018
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 12:44:18 PM

Hello. Where can I find Bounty spread sheet with accepted members of the bounty?

Hi,

Please message our bounty manager https://t.me/elishajohn on Telegram, he will be more than happy to assist you. You can also ask questions in our official bounty Telegram group https://t.me/agentnotneededbountyofficial

Thanks
I understand, thanks for the answer. The manager has already written, he said in the second half of the month will appear. I support your project by participating in the blog bounty with writing articles.

AgentNotNeeded (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 12:50:01 PM

Hi,

Thanks
I understand, thanks for the answer. The manager has already written, he said in the second half of the month will appear. I support your project by participating in the blog bounty with writing articles.

Excellent! Thank you for supporting our project Smiley

Ends March 31st, 2018
bigguga

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:09:52 PM

the project is interesting. if realize the idea, the project will turn out to be profitable
AgentNotNeeded (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 01:25:36 PM

the project is interesting. if realize the idea, the project will turn out to be profitable

For sure! Our product solves a real world problem. Currently property transactions take 1-3 months to complete on average in the UK (according to national statistics) but I have never spoken to anyone who has told me the process took them less than 6 months. The other factor is that estate agents charge 1-3% in commission for selling your property (in the UK) or want a payment upfront but then they don't care if you property sells then as they've already been paid.

The fact that you cant get onto big property platforms such as RightMove  unless your an estate agents means that individuals have no choice, they have to use estate agents. This has meant estate agents can provide a poor service and charge high fees because they know the individuals has no choice.

But that's where we step in. With a property platform build for individuals not agents. We provide all the marketing and unlike RightMove, we also provide all the tools and the marketplace for individuals to sell their own property directly online. RightMove was founded by estate agents for estate agents so it would never add features that bypasses agents.

Commissions that estate agent/real estate agents charge vary country to country and can be up to 10% in America! How rediculous is that... paying an agent 10% of the property you worked hard to earn only for 10% of its sale value to be taken from an agent that just puts you on RightMove and makes the process slow and stressful by providing a poor service. Have a look at the commission rate per country here:

https://www.estateagenttoday.co.uk/2058-exclusive-uk-agents-fees-still-lowest-worldwide

Ends March 31st, 2018
ashtray

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:29:50 PM

which exchange/exchanges will the ANN listed?
ongjunhao

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:34:24 PM

When will this awesome project come over to Asia? any plans?
AgentNotNeeded (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:35:17 PM

which exchange/exchanges will the ANN listed?

Hi,

We have applied for multiple exchanges but we aren't permitted to say which as part of their rules. The only exchanges we are permitted to mention that we are 'under review' is Binance, and 'in negotiations' with Huobi's new Hadax exchange. This doesn't guarantee that we will be listed but as we have updates on their progress we will make official announcements.

You can keep up to date on our project by joining our Official Telegram Group with over 18,000 members here: https://t.me/agentnotneededofficial

Ends March 31st, 2018
AgentNotNeeded (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:39:14 PM

When will this awesome project come over to Asia? any plans?

We are initially launching in the UK but we plan to expand to as many countries as quickly as possible. We are working with partners in each country to make this happen as we have to tailor our platform slightly to meet the legal requirements of each country. We will be announcing our launch in each country very soon and we will also be putting together a roadmap for country releases which we will officially announce soon also. Make sure to join our mailing list on our token sale website: https://tokensale.agentnotneeded.com or join our Telegram group for quicker access to information: https://t.me/agentnotneededofficial

We do also post announcements on our social media pages and here also.

Ends March 31st, 2018
ghorui

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:55:27 PM

That's great!  Glad to have you with us! - We are all working extremely hard
AgentNotNeeded (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 03:06:52 PM

If anyone wants to read our article in The Merkle you can read it here:

https://themerkle.com/blockchain-property-platform-set-to-disrupt-global-property-industry/

Ends March 31st, 2018
husa2006

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:21:45 PM

hey i want to ask you about max supply this token .and some information  about bounty program ??
AgentNotNeeded (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 03:25:26 PM

hey i want to ask you about max supply this token .and some information  about bounty program ??

Sure, ask away Smiley - The max supply is 450,000,000 ANN tokens (Pre-mined and no more can or will ever be created).

What other questions do you have ?

Ends March 31st, 2018
Garouse

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:48:51 PM

Sure, ask away Smiley - The max supply is 450,000,000 ANN tokens (Pre-mined and no more can or will ever be created).

whether after ico is completed will be in the burning of the token that is not sold, because it sees the amount of supply is very much, but if will be held token burning then the price will be stable and not too cheap
AgentNotNeeded (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 04:04:23 PM

whether after ico is completed will be in the burning of the token that is not sold, because it sees the amount of supply is very much, but if will be held token burning then the price will be stable and not too cheap

We will see how well the token sale goes and then we will be making an official decision, as we need to ensure there are enough in supply for our platform release in every country as there will only be one ANN token that is used on all country versions of the platform. Also we need to see how much we raise as even though we are going ahead with the business anyway as our platform is already built, to further develop our platform onto blockchain and carry out our marketing campaigns, we are going to require a certain amount of money to do so comfortably.

The other fact to bare in mind is that when a token is spent on our platform, it will be sent to a smart contract account that is locked until it accumulates 90% of the total supply before allowing us access to then re-distribute tokens via another token sale. This means that the total supply in circulation over time will decrease.

Ends March 31st, 2018
Hawk_eye22

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:25:26 PM

Hi i am interested in ANN.
What is different about you in comparison to other platforms like yourselves?
thanks.

Hi, thanks for your message. What other platforms are you referring to?

We ourselves as positioned clearly as a marketplace for individuals to transact property directly without the need for estate agents, whilst most other platforms are estate agents.

We provide all the tools an individual requires such as booking a viewing, communicating and making offers online and we carry out all the marketing for an individuals property listing.

Hi,
I have been following ANN for past 1 month. I have one question in mind.
I just wanted to know that how thus blockchain helps in real estate as I know there are some platform in India which also provide the details of the property owner without any brokerage charge. So, how ANN is different from those?
AgentNotNeeded (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 04:37:56 PM

Hi i am interested in ANN.
What is different about you in comparison to other platforms like yourselves?
thanks.

Hi, thanks for your message. What other platforms are you referring to?

We ourselves as positioned clearly as a marketplace for individuals to transact property directly without the need for estate agents, whilst most other platforms are estate agents.

We provide all the tools an individual requires such as booking a viewing, communicating and making offers online and we carry out all the marketing for an individuals property listing.

Hi,
I have been following ANN for past 1 month. I have one question in mind.
I just wanted to know that how thus blockchain helps in real estate as I know there are some platform in India which also provide the details of the property owner without any brokerage charge. So, how ANN is different from those?

Blockchain technology can make property transactions more secure as deeds and property information can be stored on the blockchain and cannot be tampered with. This is why the land registry in the UK is moving to blockchain along with other countries  that are currently testing blockchain for land registry such as Sweden, Ukraine and Dubai. The Republic of Georgia have already moved their land registry to blockchain. Blockchain can track the ownership of a property/land and cannot be tampered with so it can eliminate mortgage and property fraud which is a big issue in the property industry.

Also, by using blockchain such as Ethereum which has smart contract integration, it means smart contracts can be used to complete tasks such as legal checks. As deeds and funds are available digitally (or will be), both can be frozen in escrow once a deal is agreed. This will stop deals falling through especially in the property chain so that is another real world property industry issue that can be solved.

Here's a video I found which explains how blockchain can be used and used in the property industry which is the best video I have found to date. It may be useful to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4CZjTyLYG4

Ends March 31st, 2018
romec1701

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:22:36 PM

So I live in the UK and as a renter I know exactly how difficult it is to get decent rental properties. The estate and lettings agents charge an absolute fortune for everything from checks to drawing up contracts.

This. Is. Needed.

The community is growing and the support and developers are very active and helpful in their social channels. I see this as being such an important technology in the future.

AgentNotNeeded (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 09:57:10 AM

So I live in the UK and as a renter I know exactly how difficult it is to get decent rental properties. The estate and lettings agents charge an absolute fortune for everything from checks to drawing up contracts.

This. Is. Needed.

The community is growing and the support and developers are very active and helpful in their social channels. I see this as being such an important technology in the future.

Exactly, and we are launching our rental solution in Q3 of this year and instead of having to pay multiple times for credit checks with each agency, you just pay for one credit check and that's usable for any house on our platform. We are working on a solution to either remove the upfront deposits and bonds needed when renting a property whilst still achieving the point of paying those in the first place, which is providing security to the landlord. We will introduce a tenant and landlord rating system which will also be on blockchain so it cannot be tampered with, which will score both tenants and landlords on how trustworthy, reliable, etc they are.

Ends March 31st, 2018
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: