Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:13:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you an idealist?  (Read 159 times)
daduremi (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:56:41 PM
Merited by johny1976 (1), josgandosbro (1), Mr_Devin (1)

the government can not intervene in bitcoin trading, so the bitcoin is developed with idealism. People who have bitcoin accounts and bitcoin balances will become idealists because they are required to analyze their own bitcoin currency. this idealist becomes the advantages and disadvantages of bitcoin.
the negative effect , If someone becomes more idealistic , that's not good for that person's character.

do you now feel, if you have become an idealist?  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
solopay669

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:05:00 PM

the government can not intervene in bitcoin trading, so the bitcoin is developed with idealism. People who have bitcoin accounts and bitcoin balances will become idealists because they are required to analyze their own bitcoin currency. this idealist becomes the advantages and disadvantages of bitcoin.
the negative effect , If someone becomes more idealistic , that's not good for that person's character.

do you now feel, if you have become an idealist?  Huh
I agree with you, but the government intervenes as always in every sphere
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4435

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:10:37 PM

the government can not intervene in bitcoin trading,

yes they can.
if your trading bitcoin for fiat. then the country that owns/licences/tenders the fiat can intervene on anything involving their fiat.
even if 50% of the transaction is bitcoin related. if fiat is involved, the bitcoin part of the trade wont absolve you of any fiat responsibility.

however.. as an idealist, here is my opinion
if bitcoin was traded for goods/services then its no longer treated as currency exchange/money business, but acting as a retailer.
so if we take away the bitcoin<->$£ valuation and instead replace it for a btc<->'COL'(cost of living index).. or to put it simply 1btc=10,000 loaves of bread.. then bitcoin can be free from the fiat regs and government wrist slapping

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:30:49 PM

You mean have total control over your own belonging? If that makes me an idealist then I'd love to be that or anything until I'm given control over what is mine.
It might be an issue for some people by them spending too much as no one else would control them but the majority needs that control.
And yeah, My government and all the banks here don't allow me to purchase crypto with their card, so they kind if intervene.
Toroko

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:36:55 PM

in some things, yes, and sometimes it is superfluous.
hushbush

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:41:07 PM

the government can not intervene in bitcoin trading,

yes they can.
if your trading bitcoin for fiat. then the country that owns/licences/tenders the fiat can intervene on anything involving their fiat.
even if 50% of the transaction is bitcoin related. if fiat is involved, the bitcoin part of the trade wont absolve you of any fiat responsibility.

however.. as an idealist, here is my opinion
if bitcoin was traded for goods/services then its no longer treated as currency exchange/money business, but acting as a retailer.
so if we take away the bitcoin<->$£ valuation and instead replace it for a btc<->'COL'(cost of living index).. or to put it simply 1btc=10,000 loaves of bread.. then bitcoin can be free from the fiat regs and government wrist slapping

Yes, govt can manage fiat money in their own way to undermine bitcoin. And if bitcoin would be a real treat to fiat money hegemony (exchanging goods and services for bitcoin), then i think govt of every single country would be searching, for possibilities to regulate bitcoin ecosystem, and turn btc to exclusively govt owned system of wealth transfer. What you think about this possibility?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: