Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:10:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [H] PP [W] BTC  (Read 223 times)
madrinos (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:00:19 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 04:42:45 PM by madrinos

I need $45 worth of BTC.
Would like 10% rate. No more than 15%!
I will send first.

I just did a successful transaction hours ago, I should have bought all at one time but didn't know I would need this little amount now.

Edit: Not needed anymore, eventually got it from my normal supplier.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
madrinos (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:39:24 PM

BUMP.....BTC needed again.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 06:12:38 PM

BUMP.....BTC needed again.

How much are you looking to buy? Are you willing to provide KYC verification? At the very least, a picture of you holding up an ID with a name that matches the name on your PayPal account?

This is concerning for me (from your trust ratings):

truongs   2015-07-27   0.10000000      Newbie with stolen paypal

Can you explain that? I see you've both left red trust for each other.

Feel free to visit my thread: [OPEN][WTS] BTC for PayPal (preev +6% / minimum $50US)

madrinos (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:25:14 PM

Hello, i'm actually glad you brought that up. For all/others who read this. And choose to ignore that I have more positive than negative ratings.

Lets do a quick breakdown.
2014-good feedback
2014-good feedback
2015-bad (alleged) feedback
2018-good feedback

So as it stand that's 75% good feedback?
Let us also note that prior to and after...I never have no other negative feedback.

Also note...I sent negative rating feedback rating for the user indicating a scam incident first in 2014. The other person gave me negative feedback after the fact and 2015. A year later. This was just an attempt to save face to make it seem like we had an issue for other potential victims, but obviously the only issue was he scammed me. Nothing vise versa related.
So...with a deduction of that feedback. I'm at 100% positive feedback.

With all that being said, I am not interested in floating my identity out there anymore.
No offense taken, nor given.
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 6758

Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:30:46 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 07:34:52 PM by The Pharmacist

There are no reference links in OP's feedback, so there's no way of knowing what these transactions are or if it's bogus feedback.

PayPal is dangerous with bitcoin, regardless of anybody's history of good feedback and never mind the fact that OP doesn't have an extensive track record doing deals where he hasn't charged back.  I would avoid this at all costs.

Edit:  Ok, just "avoid this" then.  The fact is that scammers would have no trouble either employing alt accounts for feedback OR buying an account with positive feedback to scam with.  That's why people here (like me) are paranoid about this sort of thing.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
madrinos (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:41:11 PM

There are no reference links in OP's feedback, so there's no way of knowing what these transactions are or if it's bogus feedback.

PayPal is dangerous with bitcoin, regardless of anybody's history of good feedback and never mind the fact that OP doesn't have an extensive track record doing deals where he hasn't charged back.  I would avoid this at all costs.

For that theory to add up.....bogus feedback. I would still have to have those people "on the payroll" all these years later and ready to vouch for me at anytime. Unless I was a multi and could log into those accounts to vouch for myself?? Because im pretty sure those people accounts aren't deleted, whether they are inactive now is a different story.
I think a better scam scheme would be bait and switch. Build an extensive track record, then I could scam people for the last bit without suspicion? I think this is related to exit scamming?

Correction: I'm pretty sure my recent 2018 transaction just last month has a reference link. Feel free to click on it anytime.

Anyway..."avoid at all costs" is really dramatic. But to each their own. Everyone is granted an opinion, just as they have the right to avoid.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:50:46 PM

PayPal is dangerous with bitcoin, regardless of anybody's history of good feedback and never mind the fact that OP doesn't have an extensive track record doing deals where he hasn't charged back.  I would avoid this at all costs.

For that theory to add up.....bogus feedback. I would still have to have those people alt accounts "on the payroll" all these years later and ready to vouch for me at anytime. Unless I was a multi and could log into those accounts to vouch for myself?? Because im pretty sure those people accounts aren't deleted, whether they are inactive now is a different story.
I think a better scam scheme would be bait and switch. Build an extensive track record, then I could scam people for the last bit without suspicion? I think this is related to exit scamming?

Correction: I'm pretty sure my recent 2018 transaction just last month has a reference link. Feel free to click on it anytime.

Anyway..."avoid at all costs" is really dramatic. But to each their own. Everyone is granted an opinion, just as they have the right to avoid.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
madrinos (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:17:21 PM

I'm appalled.
Objection: On the grounds of Speculation.? Leading the witness?

PS: Another point for the defense: I never even buy over $100 worth of btc at a time.
Isn't petty scamming hard to keep up with? Like logistic wise? (asking for a friend).
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:25:36 PM

I'm appalled.

PS: Another point for the defense: I never even buy over $100 worth of btc at a time.
Isn't petty scamming hard to keep up with? Like logistic wise? (asking for a friend).

I'm not suggesting you are wanting to scam but we have seen many types of Paypal schemes before.
Have alt accounts leave fake trades for several months then do 30+ $100 trades in 6 months and then issue a chargeback. No so petty then, is it?
This is why PP is frowned upon.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
madrinos (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:52:47 PM
Merited by Jbanna (1)

I'm appalled.

I'm not suggesting you are wanting to scam but we have seen many types of Paypal schemes before.
Have alt accounts leave fake trades for several months then do 30+ $100 trades in 6 months and then issue a chargeback. No so petty then, is it?

I'm appalled.

On the account of, i've been buying btc with PP since it was cents and dollars.
I'm pretty sure i've "been" through (and avoided) more scams and incidents than "we the people" have just "seen" happen. So that is why i'm just giving back lighthearted sarcasm rebuttals (with a valid point is always sprinkled in for maximum effect)

Without a deep aspect of paranoia and speculation...I don't fit into the typical profile schemes seen on this forum and have been mentioned)

Furthermore, agreeing with your point......as you described (bait and switch esque-scheme)....No matter what I do, I can always turn bad, per se, so theres no way to guarantee an outcome without complete avoidance as you say. The only thing can be relied upon is trust (with common sense and logic to guide your way).

Parting Advice: Don't file for your local office detective position so soon guys :-D
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 07:55:09 PM

There is a reason that there is so much skepticism when it comes to BTC/PP trades. In my history of Bitcoin, I have lost more money to PayPal scams than I have to completing successful exchanges using the payment processor.

Yet I fall right into the same category of people that @KWH's signature is about.

Bitcoin is so easy. PayPal is so easy. Together, it's a fucking train wreck, but I still believe in the good of people, and that there are people out there that aren't just out to scam others that truly need services like BTC/PayPal trades. Is it naive of me? Absolutely. Can you bet I'm going to seek and provide the fuck out of due diligence before any of these trades? Yup.

A lot of skeptics, especially here, but good luck to finding someone who's willing to sell BTC to ya, mate! If you're willing to accept my terms, I'm willing to see you some BTC.

Cheers!

madrinos (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:58:04 PM

Can you bet I'm going to seek and provide the fuck out of due diligence before any of these trades? Yup.

A lot of skeptics, especially here, but good luck to finding someone who's willing to sell BTC to ya, mate! If you're willing to accept my terms, I'm willing to see you some BTC.

Cheers!

As you should! No one should/could fault you for such.
Good luck on your sales also!
madrinos (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:19:36 PM

ATM I Need $10 worth BTC MAX!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: