Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:47:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 261 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [HAVELOCK] PETAMINE - 1,150 TH/S HASH RATE (1GH/S per Unit)  (Read 565620 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mikemikemike
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 01:10:33 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2014, 01:38:27 AM by mikemikemike

You shall be hereafter known as herp V2. Good bye.

standard answer from someone too stupid to defend themselves. keep them coming you troll
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mikemikemike
Copper Member

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 06:56:31 AM

Smiley Please help me to make my choice Smiley
PETA: https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=PETA or
MINE: https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=B.MINE

PETA: 300000 GH/s / 80674 shares = 3.71867 GH/s/share, price: 0.067138 BTC/share
MINE: 5 GH/S/share, price: 0.029 BTC/share

The price of 1 GH/s for PETA is 0.018054 BTC/GH/s
The price of 1 GH/s for MINE is 0.0058 BTC/GH/s

I tell you what. Since B.MINE is so fucking cheap right now, you should just strong buy B.MINE shares and sell all your PETA shares if you have any, do not stop until B.MINE shares hit 0.09 btc per share. That won't cost you much, probably 20~30 btc can do it. And congratulations, you get all the cheap shares in the market, yaaaaaaaaay.

Congratulations, you obtained the "The "Genius" price"  Smiley
You didn't understand my question was rhetorical one Smiley
Yes, I am riding the EXCH/MINE/SELL horses since 3 months and starting with 20 BTC now I have 35 BTC.
How? Easy. Best regards Smiley

by far the trolliest thing i have ever read. you know the point of trolling is to try and disguise your stupidity right?

FYI, for anyone who doesn't get what i am saying, its impossible to make that much from BDD, you can make a few percent here and there if you bet right each round but 75% is beyond impossible.

honestly, this is the stupidest lie i have ever read on this forum.
ddalex

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 07:03:52 AM

PETA: 300000 GH/s / 80674 shares = 3.71867 GH/s/share, price: 0.067138 BTC/share

I tell you what. Since B.MINE is so fucking cheap right now, you should just strong buy B.MINE shares and sell all your PETA shares if you have any, do not stop until B.MINE shares hit 0.09 btc per share. That won't cost you much, probably 20~30 btc can do it. And congratulations, you get all the cheap shares in the market, yaaaaaaaaay.

Yes, I am riding the EXCH/MINE/SELL horses since 3 months and starting with 20 BTC now I have 35 BTC.

by far the trolliest thing i have ever read. you know the point of trolling is to try and disguise your stupidity right?

FYI, for anyone who doesn't get what i am saying, its impossible to make that much from BDD, you can make a few percent here and there if you bet right each round but 75% is beyond impossible.

Hint: Do you know, that you can buy but also sell shares ?
BongaManollo

Activity: 237

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 07:29:27 AM

Get a room guys, it will be fun.
ddalex

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 07:35:17 AM

B Mine:
  "Give me 100 oranges and for 100 days I will give you an orange every day."
Troll:
  "Wait... that's over 300% per year. Wow great investment I will buy shares NOW. So many oranges..."
B Mine:
  "100 days later: Ok no more oranges."
Troll:
  "Damn I didn't get rich again."
ddalex:
  "Bitcoin mathematics too difficult for trolls Smiley"

PETA:
"Give me 100 oranges and 100 days later you shall produce juice"

Ateneto:
"Wow great investment I will buy shares NOW. So many juice ..."

PETA:
"100 days later: Sorry, I received only 50 oranges. for you, but you can produce juice now !"

Ateneto:
"Damn ! It is so difficult to produce only 1 miliLitre/day ! And now nobody want buy my juice and oranges ! I didn't get rich again."
mikemikemike
Copper Member

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 07:46:53 AM

BCMINE, its nice to see you have another account!
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:38:16 AM

I am really looking forward to the additional compensation from bitmine for not meeting their production goal.

This should be granted on the basis of not meeting their contractual obligations ie their shipping schedule
("...deployment schedule was based on written and contractual agreed schedule from Bitmine...")

I speculate this might be a TON of chips which cryptx then fabricates into working miners?
mikemikemike
Copper Member

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 09:06:16 AM

I speculate this might be a TON of chips which cryptx then fabricates into working miners?

this would make the most sense, it would be mutually beneficial to both parties. but we're probably not going to find out. it would be great if we could get a quarterly report of some sort updating us on the entire situation.

although, considering the situation bitmine are in, it's pretty likely they have asked CryptX to keep quiet about any business dealings. i mean, bitmine customers hate us which is understandable, baseless, but understandable, and any more noise coming from our area will only infuriate them further.

so yeah, i'm assuming this is whats happened, it makes the most sense, but i doubt we will find out anytime soon.
Collider

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 12:55:00 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2014, 07:02:58 AM by Collider

Granted, it is not uncommon to have NDA´s for certain deals that are not meant for everyone to know.

However in this case, it would be pretty hard to enforce....
Oh due to some unforeseen circumstance the mine will now be "insert number of increased TH/s here" initially...

You get the point, everyone would know what happened even if nobody admits it.

Edit: Wildly speculative numbers removed
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 07:21:35 PM

Liking Colliders tin-foil speculation on this one!  Smiley

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
kenmomotaro

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 07:34:35 PM

Looks like someone did what I told. BDD.Mine is 0.04 now, lol.
rdyoung
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:51:33 AM

Not sure if your a troll or not, and this post might get deleted as being off topic but...

I have never looked closely at the BDD until I read your bickering about it on here.
In a matter of minutes I figured out how to make a decent amount of money off BDD, I will not post this publicly because it creates competition, but it is possible to do what you are saying. I have not run any forecasts as to potential profit, but I am going to test my idea live and I am 100% certain that it will work.
mikemikemike
Copper Member

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:20:42 AM

Not sure if your a troll or not, and this post might get deleted as being off topic but...

I have never looked closely at the BDD until I read your bickering about it on here.
In a matter of minutes I figured out how to make a decent amount of money off BDD, I will not post this publicly because it creates competition, but it is possible to do what you are saying. I have not run any forecasts as to potential profit, but I am going to test my idea live and I am 100% certain that it will work.

dude. right after you posted this someone overpaid on BDD.Mine by a huge amount. a buy like that, at those prices, makes very little sense as it assumes we will see difficulty start to fall at an extremely sharp rate. just saying, make sure you fully understand whats going on. anyone who thinks they can beat the system when it comes to derivatives is usually making a huge mistake somewhere, i mean, not everyone, but 99.9% of people. best of luck though.

and yeah, if you've found the golden ticket then keep it to yourself. you'll deserve it.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:30:25 AM

dude. right after you posted this someone overpaid on BDD.Mine by a huge amount. a buy like that, at those prices, makes very little sense as it assumes we will see difficulty start to fall at an extremely sharp rate. just saying, make sure you fully understand whats going on. anyone who thinks they can beat the system when it comes to derivatives is usually making a huge mistake somewhere, i mean, not everyone, but 99.9% of people. best of luck though.

and yeah, if you've found the golden ticket then keep it to yourself. you'll deserve it.

ps: what the guy above is saying is he is basically just day trading the price. i very much don't think he understands the fundamentals behind the derivative itself.

Its not a golden ticket, just some well timed buy/sell orders.

I am kicking myself for not seeing it before now, but then again I hadn't looked to closely in the past.
And the price was probably me, I am playing around with a few shares and havelock was acting up, I would put in a buy up to what I was willing to pay and the trades would freeze on me. Overall I didn't do too bad, I averaged .007/ghs all said and done.
Honestly, I don't understand derivatives 100% but I am willing to pay for my education, either I grasp it off the bat, or I pay some tuition, either way I will learn.
mikemikemike
Copper Member

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 03:56:14 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2014, 04:09:05 AM by mikemikemike

ps: what the guy above is saying is he is basically just day trading the price. i very much don't think he understands the fundamentals behind the derivative itself.

I am kicking myself for not seeing it before now, but then again I hadn't looked to closely in the past.
And the price was probably me, I am playing around with a few shares and havelock was acting up, I would put in a buy up to what I was willing to pay and the trades would freeze on me. Overall I didn't do too bad, I averaged .007/ghs all said and done.
Honestly, I don't understand derivatives 100% but I am willing to pay for my education, either I grasp it off the bat, or I pay some tuition, either way I will learn.

ahh fair enough dude. if you can make money day trading the shares and collecting the dividends then great. i wish you the best of luck. there's always opportunities to make money there, as there is with all other securities

where i am uber skeptical is when people say they have a sure fire way of winning the bet itself as its based on difficulty rises and falls. which unless people know what the difficulty is going to be in a few weeks, then they are just guessing along with most of the rest of the market

but it sounds like your going down the trading route, so yeah, perfect. derivatives themselves are a messy game unless you understand the fundamentals in full, enough to make an accurate prediction on the derived true value, you then need to find people willing to buy and sell at prices better than your predictions, usually the only way to do this properly is with custom made trading bots as most of the market should already be full of these bots making their own predictions - these things are financial instruments for the serious players, your banks and financial institutions - even i don't have the balls to go in deep as there our people out there that can predict the mining difficulty game allot better than i can, and that's what these instruments are for

but yeh, if you think you've found a trading system for the shares themselves then great!

bit of a hint but if your going to try day trading systems, check out DGEX.com. the way their trading system is set up allows people with larger amounts of funds to make a relatively stable income with an extremely basic system. check it out sometime. its where i started out, and if you've got a keen eye you'll realize pretty quickly how to exploit it. feel free to drop me a PM if its not apparent and i'll explain in a bit more detail

anyways, best of luck!
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 04:09:38 AM

ahh fair enough dude. if you can make money day trading the shares and collecting the dividends then great. i wish you the best of luck. there's always opportunities to make money there, as there is with all other securities

where i am uber skeptical is when people say they have a sure fire way of winning the bet itself as its based on difficulty rises and falls. which unless people know what the difficulty is going to be in a few weeks, then they are just guessing along with most of the rest of the market

but it sounds like your going down the trading route, so yeah, perfect. derivatives themselves are a messy game unless you understand the fundamentals in full, enough to make an accurate prediction on the derived true value, you then need to find people willing to buy and sell at prices better than your predictions, usually the only way to do this properly is with custom made trading bots as most of the market should already be full of these bots making their own predictions - these things are financial instruments for the serious players, your banks and financial institutions - even i don't have the balls to go in deep as there our people out there that can predict the mining difficulty game allot better than i can, and that's what these instruments are for

bit of a hint but if your going to try day trading systems, check out DGEX.com. the way their trading system is set up allows people with larger amounts of funds to make a relatively stable income with an extremely basic system. check it out sometime. its where i started out, and if you've got a keen eye you'll realize pretty quickly how to exploit it. feel free to drop me a PM if its not apparent and i'll explain in a bit more detail

anyways, best of luck!
Yeah, its late and I got ahead of myself. I need to think some more to make it work. I didn't account for the spread, thats a very big oversight on my part.
I will check out that site, and I just might send you a pm.
Collider

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 07:00:14 AM

Liking Colliders tin-foil speculation on this one!  Smiley

While the exact numbers are wild speculation, it remains a fact that when a contract is violated, compensation is given.

Therefore the only question is how much, so prepare for even more excellent news.
Elvis Trout

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 10:04:36 AM

Machines offline? What's going on? Near hardware? Power outage?
Collider

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 10:28:09 AM

Uh yeah that doesn´t look to good...
But it is rising again so the equipment is restarting at the moment.

Maybe they tripped a breaker or had to take it down to install a few more 240V lines or sth.
Wayne_Chang

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 10:40:06 AM

For a professional miner, it is unforgivable to have all miners down. They should compensate shareholders lost by reduce the hosting fee in this week's dividend.
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 261 »
  Print  

Jump to: