Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:19:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] City of EDEN (EDN Token)  (Read 11819 times)
EgyKing

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:31:15 AM

One of eden products in the medical field, it is amazing because this product serves to ensure the completeness of the tool operation, ensuring there is nothing left in the patient's body because it will be fatal. The name of the product is gravitas.will buy and get more information can visit the web link.
veroniquee

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:04:43 AM

What country is City of EDEN based in? Is it within the US?
barney_stinson (OP)

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:11:04 AM

What country is City of EDEN based in? Is it within the US?

We are currently a US based company with offices in Israel and Ukraine. The City of EDEN is in Colombia 1 hour outside of Bogota.
xoof

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:57:17 PM

Who would you say is the City of EDENs biggest partnership to date?

Currently it is Motorola... We're working on some pretty special things with them that we will announce a little later.

Motorola is a huge name. Congrats on getting such a good partnership. I'm excited to see what you guys are working on. I can't wait until you announce it.
barney_stinson (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:49:21 PM

Thanks!
Hopernumbs

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:08:34 AM

What all can you do with EDEN tokens? Can you put up bounties for certain contributions? Like, are bigger contributions more valuable?

You can read more about the utility here: https://github.com/cityofeden/EDEN-smart-contracts

The TL;DR version is that you earn more tokens with more contributions. Different bounties and challenges yield different EDN rewards and different levels and badges amplify your earning potential.

So earning EDN tokens and gaining access to abilities like publishing your own bounties within your own projects with your own assembled team are both project specific and individual specific.

The concept is to remove the barrier completely for a potential solution to emerge.

That's pretty neat. I like the idea of people being able to publish their own bounties, etc. I'll take a look at the link provided as well. Thanks for your reply.

Is there an early version of this project already out or is it still being developed?
barney_stinson (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:21:58 PM

What all can you do with EDEN tokens? Can you put up bounties for certain contributions? Like, are bigger contributions more valuable?

You can read more about the utility here: https://github.com/cityofeden/EDEN-smart-contracts

The TL;DR version is that you earn more tokens with more contributions. Different bounties and challenges yield different EDN rewards and different levels and badges amplify your earning potential.

So earning EDN tokens and gaining access to abilities like publishing your own bounties within your own projects with your own assembled team are both project specific and individual specific.

The concept is to remove the barrier completely for a potential solution to emerge.

That's pretty neat. I like the idea of people being able to publish their own bounties, etc. I'll take a look at the link provided as well. Thanks for your reply.

Is there an early version of this project already out or is it still being developed?

The EDN (EDEN Distributed Network) platform is being built the other products have been built already.
Hopernumbs

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:02:40 PM

The EDN (EDEN Distributed Network) platform is being built the other products have been built already.

That's impressive. To pre-order the available products, it looks like I just have to buy enough EDN tokens. Is the token sale happening right now?
barney_stinson (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:06:29 PM

That's impressive. To pre-order the available products, it looks like I just have to buy enough EDN tokens. Is the token sale happening right now?

Exactly Smiley  We aren't doing a pre-sale at all. What we've realized running a few token sales already is that the big bonuses are reserved for a private pre-sale that blocks everyone else out. So we are doing something similar but making it an open process. We are running a 4 month long public token sale where depending how much you purchase and when you purchase it you will get access to bonuses.
Samuiel

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:41:42 PM

Interesting project! I am very confident in the success of the project.
barney_stinson (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:42:04 AM

Interesting project! I am very confident in the success of the project.

Thank you!
MarkThief

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:48:02 PM

Wow what an interesting project. So much more flavor than I've seen out of anyone else.

Can I ask where the current team is residing until the promised land comes?
barney_stinson (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:59:53 PM

Wow what an interesting project. So much more flavor than I've seen out of anyone else.

Hahahah thanks!

We are residing in a rented farm house with a satellite internet rig.

It's a smaller scale version of our full plans but we have already purchased the land and are awaiting to build infrastructure.
deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:58:23 PM

Hahahah thanks!

It's a smaller scale version of our full plans but we have already purchased the land and are awaiting to build infrastructure.

Sounds just like what I've always wanted. A few acres in the middle of nowhere and damn good internet.

What country have you bought land in? Hopefully one that is known for it's Laissez-faire approach to regulation.
barney_stinson (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:03:47 PM

Hahahah thanks!

Sounds just like what I've always wanted. A few acres in the middle of nowhere and damn good internet.

What country have you bought land in? Hopefully one that is known for it's Laissez-faire approach to regulation.

It's really great. We purchased the land in Colombia one our outside of Bogota. Here's a video we made of why - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b6K2gfpyw8s

We are a US based company with subsidiaries in Colombia, Israel and Ukraine.
veroniquee

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:18:00 PM

Is there any way to confirm you guys have actually purchased the land?
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:44:29 PM

Hahahah thanks!

It's really great. We purchased the land in Colombia one our outside of Bogota. Here's a video we made of why - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b6K2gfpyw8s

We are a US based company with subsidiaries in Colombia, Israel and Ukraine.

Damn, Colombia really has fiber internet to 96% of the country? Why can't the US manage to have it in even half of it's cities? We invented the internet, and then quickly decided we'd be in last place when it comes to speed/availability.. So frustrating.
Hopernumbs

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:07:34 PM

Exactly Smiley  We aren't doing a pre-sale at all. What we've realized running a few token sales already is that the big bonuses are reserved for a private pre-sale that blocks everyone else out. So we are doing something similar but making it an open process. We are running a 4 month long public token sale where depending how much you purchase and when you purchase it you will get access to bonuses.

Thanks. When does the public token sale start?
2l84aa

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:34:34 PM

The EDN token is a utility token, right? Are there any restrictions on U.S. investors that you know of?

Can anyone answer this?
Ursuka

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:36:17 PM

This project is really good and I see that it will be successful! Cheesy                              
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: