Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:48:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Bounty][on Exchange] [BTE] Bitcoin Essence Lightning Fast Transactions  (Read 22411 times)
user0000001

Activity: 938
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:19:04 PM

create new theme? you have Ann coin!  restart coin?  it's no good! I'm mine old coin fork?  tomorrow you create new Ann theme?
so sad, I got a big BTE and now, he reset chain and lost all of coins I mined Sad

Send a screenshot of your old wallet with coins mined in it for proof of amount to dev, he's replacing everyones lost coins. he replaced every one of my 120k mined coins.
my address EdMNTFVMctgxqpPgcpigiwZjPZE1JaCMFp
Yesterday I resynchronized my wallet. I can not provide a screenshot! need an old blockexplorer!
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wsxdrfv (OP)

Activity: 405
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 02:28:45 PM

create new theme? you have Ann coin!  restart coin?  it's no good! I'm mine old coin fork?  tomorrow you create new Ann theme?
so sad, I got a big BTE and now, he reset chain and lost all of coins I mined Sad

Send a screenshot of your old wallet with coins mined in it for proof of amount to dev, he's replacing everyones lost coins. he replaced every one of my 120k mined coins.
Yesterday I resynchronized my wallet. I can not provide a screenshot! need an old blockexplorer!
Sorry for bother.
It will not happen again.
Now all status is perfect and already out of my control.

Send email to me or add skype about your previous coin.
shangadoodle

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:08:15 PM

dev messaged you already pls give coins back. Cry Cry
user0000001

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:30:46 PM

Sorry for bother.

the old blockexplorer is not available! I can not look at my number of coins (in the new wallet I use the same address EdMNTFVMctgxqpPgcpigiwZjPZE1JaCMFp. and now my balance is 0
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:38:35 PM

And how does your coin differ from Dogecoin? You used the same algorithm and your coins will be extracted very much. What's the difference then? Tell us a little more, I'm really very interested.
cryptonomicon25

Activity: 460
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:43:22 PM

Sorry for bother.

the old blockexplorer is not available! I can not look at my number of coins (in the new wallet I use the same address EdMNTFVMctgxqpPgcpigiwZjPZE1JaCMFp. and now my balance is 0

Did you delete the blockchain for the old wallet? As long as you have a local copy you should be able to open your wallet and see your old balance.
user0000001

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:46:51 PM

I could not think that there will be a restart of the coin! I deleted all the blocks leaving only the wallet dat (
sorry_one

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:55:07 PM

I'm still waiting for my coins, dev Sad
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:56:32 PM

So this coin can't do anything new?
cryptonomicon25

Activity: 460
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:12:00 PM

I could not think that there will be a restart of the coin! I deleted all the blocks leaving only the wallet dat (

If you are on Windows you could try right clicking on the folder and choose "Restore Previous Versions", maybe you could restore the old blockchain. If not, perhaps the dev could upload it so people can see their balance for the swap. I would do it myself but I did not mine any coins on the old chain.
user0000001

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:17:50 PM

If you are on Windows you could try right clicking on the folder and choose "Restore Previous Versions", maybe you could restore the old blockchain. If not, perhaps the dev could upload it so people can see their balance for the swap. I would do it myself but I did not mine any coins on the old chain.
I deleted the old versions of blockhain! dev did not warn about the restart of the coin and just created a new topic
win02ltck2

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:20:27 PM

What software can I use for BTE ?
please help me ?
Wolf of Crypto

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:35:43 PM

Sorry for bother.

I've sent email, awaiting coins.
rvrhee

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:21:06 PM

Stil no coins in my wallet ?
when do i get the coins ?

i have send u a mail

wsxdrfv (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 10:48:16 PM

I deleted the old versions of blockhain! dev did not warn about the restart of the coin and just created a new topic
ok include that situation, we can discuss, maybe  you can remember, just we can talk. First add me skype : leegodskype , email : wsxdrfv@hanmail.net
wsxdrfv (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 10:49:26 PM

And about all the previous replies, issues, give me some time, will handle in today soon.
barkbay

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:16:47 PM

pmed you dev.. my coins pls
wsxdrfv (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 01:59:00 AM

And how does your coin differ from Dogecoin? You used the same algorithm and your coins will be extracted very much. What's the difference then? Tell us a little more, I'm really very interested.
Hi.
I don't know well about Dogecoin.
BitcoinEssence, BTE uses Scrypt algorithm, same with Litecoin.
BTE's transaction speed is very fast. Even 1 second. And block generation time is roughly 15 second. (can check at blockexplorer site)

This means after you sent BTE, after 15 seconds receiver can use it immediately.

And very robust network status. Even if mining whales comes in, its ok, he can mine most of blocks, but even if he left, difficulty will shortly recovered to matched current weak miners.
For normal users, this means transaction status, time is very stable regardless of big miners intent.

And enough supply, up to 2.1 billion.

Here is mining pool's list based on in this thread.

1. New mining pool:
http://94.177.204.50
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://94.177.204.50:3433 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=BTE

2. Mine BTE at SALTPOOL
https://saltpool.net
Normal GPU:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://saltpool.net:3433 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=BTE

Nicehash:
algorithm: scrypt
Stratum hostname: saltpool.net
Port:7433
Username: <WALLET_ADDRESS>
Password: c=BTE
Discord: https://discord.gg/ns6HJMh

3. http://nicepool.me
STRATUM:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://nicepool.me:3433 -u <your_address> -p c=BTE

If there are other mining pool owner, feel free to advertise here or anywhere. And let me know if you want to add to my pool list.
Admkng5

Activity: 571

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:58:50 AM

All BTE coins are restored. Author very good answer to my letter. I think its a good project with good author. Thank you.
user0000001

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:09:06 AM

thanks you dev! all my coin received
I contacted the dev by email and got my coins. thanks
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: