Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:23:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam.  (Read 6388 times)
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:17:09 AM

Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!
If you believe in any nonsense, then you do not need to push the rest of the people to the same thoughts. It's also interesting how altcoins can disappear if many projects are popular, in demand, and there is not even a hint that this can happen. Personally, my point of view.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:24:56 AM

I have often heard people say or write that altcoins are scams. For me this is a new world of which many still have not understood the enormous potential, or in the case of these alleged experts who speak of scams, do not even want to understand it
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:34:21 AM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

well tell your boss that you both can sell you altcoins and go buy all bitcoins.becae thats you insight right?or buy stuffs that fits your choice and get out of here,we dont need selfishness coz were all balanced not self centered users
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:39:16 AM

I did not believed in him and you must not believed him too. Bitcoin has limitation that's why altcoins have been emerging. That guy is just trying to panic. If we sell our altcoins now then I am sure he will buy at the bottom.
StevenCS

Activity: 319
Merit: 10

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:43:22 AM

what makes you say that? I think I have benefited from altcoin. however, everyone has every right to express their opinions, so I do not want to blame you. and one more thing, I think you will lose if you sell your altcoin now, because the value of each altcoin is decreasing drastically, so the losses experienced

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Dayattaufik

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:58:28 AM

indeed most of altcoin scam kah many projects that I follow also until now has not yet come payya including its airdrof also so, not like bitcoin smoothly.
Bonus777

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:02:43 PM

I agree with the fact that the bulk of altcoyins are shitkoins, which will eventually turn into zero. And such altcoyins in the market are 95%. But there are also good alcoins that benefit people. Time will put everything in its place.

FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:07:06 PM

I just want to clarify that i, some investors and a lot of old joiners will never take any opinion or thoughts from any known figure on the world. They try to dump the price then buy and make a time-pump, they earn millions and we earn nothing but just following their thoughs.
Take your own risk and never listen to anyone.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:08:20 PM

we certainly know, all altcoins (especially new ones) are always low in value and the demand for them is always small. so in a certain period, the coin will be lost because there is no demand. while bitcoin, we know for ourselves if the bitcoin value is the highest and the bitcoin demand is also highest.
Dluretic

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:11:50 PM

ETH, I think, the DASH is two good tokens, because the DASH is anonymous tokens, so there are a lot of people use, and ETH is intelligent contract 2.0, there are a lot of projects based on ETH operation, whereas other altcoin most of them are scams.

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:13:09 PM

Most people will disagree with you because sell all at this moment can make them bankrupt or loss in huge number. But that is another way to keep safe our asset from more bigger loss ( cut loss ) and another option is keep " hold " and maybe someday the price will comes up again, but of course also have the same risk. I believe obey our strategy is the best way, if reach stop loss let's cut loss if don,t just keep calm. The question is, are ready to do that?

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
kirana08

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:24:27 PM

anyone is free to make opinions and predictions but there must be at least 50% accurate data, otherwise it is tantamount to fake news
cutiemolit

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:27:32 PM

ETH, I think, the DASH is two good tokens, because the DASH is anonymous tokens, so there are a lot of people use, and ETH is intelligent contract 2.0, there are a lot of projects based on ETH operation, whereas other altcoin most of them are scams.

I don't believe that all altcoins are scam. Not all altcoins are a scam there are decent altcoins which proves it. The more people invest in a specific altcoin that means it is in demand, if demand rises, value would rise too. But those Altcoins that was left behind the race they will be out of the competition and lose. That's what makes people think that their investment goes wrong and the worst scenario would never gain from their investment. It is better to study first which altcoin is the best. Be a wise investor to avoid being scam.
ImGenius

Activity: 314

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:28:15 PM

You're somehow correct because if you will check and compare we can say that bitcoin is the only coin that might last. However, altcoins cannot be consider as scam for me because you're getting something from it and ICO's do have their products. I will remain still with my coins.

That's right, some of altcoins is scam but that doesn't mean that all of them, there are some altcoin that is still legit. People generalize that lots of altcoins is like that but we will not be able to tolerate most of them.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 12:29:42 PM

Are you serious with that? Ethereum platform is a very great and unique idea that is created and it can change the perspective of cryptocurrency. You know that it's hard to maintain the blockchain of ETH and the price value of ETH is growing bigger and can surpass bitcoin. How come ETH will be a scam soon? It's a great opportunity to those developer of ETH that they are second of the best cryptocurrency blockchain as of now. Tone Vays just promoting only bitcoin, it makes me laugh. He don't want to widen his knowledge with the existence of altcoins that's why for me it's not true. We must always support altcoin because it can last longer if you stay at their side and making a good community.
Longfellow27

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:32:59 PM

Actually those altcoins are not scams,  but a failed one. There are coin that did not progress through time. Reason for it is their failure to let people see the potential of their coins. They just popped like mushrooms all over the place. With their failing propaganda, everything will as claimed becomes a scam which is unfortunately not the real case. The real scams are those hackers who does nothing good to their victims. It seemed this link is a scam. Kindly check it for info. https://bitcointalk.to beware don't log in accounts here! investigate first.
RushKing

Activity: 192
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:34:50 PM

I think you only got the scam altcoin or maybe your not doing your research or not lucky enough but most of the people got profit from investment and also we need evidence for us to be sure that altcoins are scams
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:41:23 PM

That can't be true. Well, there are lot of scam coins nowadays. But, we can't deny the fact that some coins has great potential just like Bitcoin. So, don't panic and sell all your altcoins. Just hold it and let's wait until it rise again

Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:42:48 PM

I have often heard people say or write that altcoins are scams. For me this is a new world of which many still have not understood the enormous potential, or in the case of these alleged experts who speak of scams, do not even want to understand it

We have different opinions about  how we describe altcoins. Everyone  has different reasons why they say altcoins are scams and I think it is normal especially they are getting more popular(altcoins). Not everyone believe in crypto and they  are trying to destroy it by manipulating minds of other people. If they will do deep research about crypto then maybe they will change their mind about how good is the crypto in the world of digital market.
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:46:03 PM

Everyone has his or her opinion. In my opinion, when regulation comes, many altcoins would fade off but that does not mean that all altcoins are scams.

Their are altcoins with great project and good team like the likes of NEO, ETHERUM.

I strongly believe that these two coins have come to stay along side bitcoin.

This is my own opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: