Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:10:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin update  (Read 157 times)
honghuy (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:04:24 AM

#BTC update/prediction : in down trend now, have a little bit support at $8000 and strong support at $7900, #BTC have to breakout at $10000 level to continue uptrend

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Castle07

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:18:32 AM

I guess we might go a little down again, but then we should go up to 11-12k within a month, imho
and till the end of the spring there won't be too much change..
so I'm expecting the first half of the year very weak, the second part should be better )

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:44:48 AM

#BTC update/prediction : in down trend now, have a little bit support at $8000 and strong support at $7900, #BTC have to breakout at $10000 level to continue uptrend

I disagree with literary everything you said Cheesy

it is not a downtrend but instead a fall because price didn't break the resistance and the breakout didn't happen. the drop was well anticipated and kind of obvious but it is sometimes bigger thanks to all the FUD that accompany each drop.

the strong supports are at $9000 and $9500 as the current price and the history of previous drop shows. as I said going below it was thanks to the FUD which as you see didn't last.

and finally to have an uptrend price needs to break $12000 not $10000. the $10k will possibly happen soon if nothing changes, but if it doesn't go above $12k we will see the exact same drop be repeated.

Only Bitcoin
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:53:11 AM

it is not a downtrend but instead a fall because price didn't break the resistance and the breakout didn't happen. the drop was well anticipated and kind of obvious but it is sometimes bigger thanks to all the FUD that accompany each drop.

the strong supports are at $9000 and $9500 as the current price and the history of previous drop shows. as I said going below it was thanks to the FUD which as you see didn't last.

and finally to have an uptrend price needs to break $12000 not $10000. the $10k will possibly happen soon if nothing changes, but if it doesn't go above $12k we will see the exact same drop be repeated.

Sorry but I also disagree with this analysis. If you really know how to read a chart you can see right away that $12,000 is the resistance level. We are breaking the 10,000 with no problem.

Anyway with my chart I am predicting that we will not break $12,000 resistance and we will go back down for the last time then it will bounce again when we are down to $9,000 then there will be a new trend.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:07:04 AM

Sorry but I also disagree with this analysis. If you really know how to read a chart you can see right away that $12,000 is the resistance level. We are breaking the 10,000 with no problem.

Anyway with my chart I am predicting that we will not break $12,000 resistance and we will go back down for the last time then it will bounce again when we are down to $9,000 then there will be a new trend.

are you disagreeing with me or with OP, I see you practically said the same thing as I said above but quoted my comment instead, so I am a little confused Tongue

Only Bitcoin
Lupulei

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:21:39 AM

But yet again we are just in the middle of the March. It is kind of early to see upward movement.
!2k is the resistance mark, I agree.
TravelMug

Activity: 2576
Merit: 828

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:28:30 AM

But isn't it we are in a uptrend now? As per coinmarketcap $9,661.74 and up by 9.17%. So I don't know where you got the idea that we are in a downtrend?

So everything you says here are just confusing or this sort of prediction should have been applicable like 2 days ago. And the $10K breakout could happen anytime soon as we have been recovered from the scare of the Mt. Gox trustee offloading.

Edit: Yes, $12K is the resistance, the mental barrier that we need to overcome.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:40:38 AM

Mate, I'm not seeing a downward beyond what we have already seen the last few days that saw price dropping to $8,600. The little rise by the weekend is going to be consolidated this week and I think it will continue that way upwards.
cryptomium

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:41:44 AM

Right now the btc's return on the back than last couple a week has reached $8k plus, we are still in the middle of the month of march, can a btc's good price come back at the end of march maybe?
pocket_lck

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:45:33 AM

That's a good chance for us to buy when the price is $ 8000, and I'll wait and hold for some time, hopefully match the predictions and earn a big profit
krisjoygallatiera

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:05:56 PM

Bitcoin trading kicked off at $6700 on Tuesday, after its price dropped heavily at the beginning of the week. There haven’t been any signs of a recovery yet, but at least things didn’t get a great deal worse during the morning or early afternoon. It was worth $6730 by 1pm BST.The value of bitcoin has fallen back below $7,000 after a brief recovery at the beginning of April. March saw bitcoin's price drop below $10,000, reaching a low of $6,500 before rebounding above $7,000.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:10:30 PM

I guess we might go a little down again, but then we should go up to 11-12k within a month, imho
so I'm expecting the first half of the year very weak, the second part should be better )
I think this and it will probably take many more years for this to happen as the demand for Bitcoin is going down a lot and the probability of Bitcoin dropping to $ 4,000 is quite possible. At this point I advise people to sell Bitcoin and wait for the right time to buy because Bitcoin is still in a downward trend.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:37:55 PM

Hi,

Bitcoin prices may remain steady for a while... People have freaked out when they saw the crazy prices last December.. Quite logically, today, people are more reluctant to invest.

I am not sure that a price scale can make any difference. However, we need time. Just let people breath a bit, and they will buy back when they feel like doing it. Bitcoin will not die within 2 days, even though prices remain low for some time...

CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:41:44 PM

It might happen, I think the update of launching of Lightning Networks will help bitcoin price to move up more not in this but month but probably, in the Q3 to Q4. This will be a great year for bitcoin hodler! Hope your prediction will come true.

bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:44:25 PM

Hi,

Bitcoin prices may remain steady for a while... People have freaked out when they saw the crazy prices last December.. Quite logically, today, people are more reluctant to invest.

Yes, I strongly agree that what is happening right now shows that bitcoin is stable at a price that is quite high compared to a few years ago. people are too expecting a price in December last year that they believe will continue to rise significantly, which is seen a very unusual rise.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: