Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:36:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Clouds are the best?  (Read 318 times)
finist (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:55:25 AM

Hello!
I want to share my experience of mining. I used cloud platforms like Hashflare with small attachments of about $ 100. Now the payback is about 200%, but the problem of all cloud-based mining is to limit the withdrawal of funds. My investment is not enough to mine the required crypto currency for withdrawal. The currency that I'm heading is bitcoin. At the moment, due to the dynamics of the exchange rate and the increase in the complexity of mining, payments are falling. Do you think it makes sense to invest in the cloud mining of bitcoin now?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3408

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:39:24 AM

Do you think it makes sense to invest in the cloud mining of bitcoin now?
No, it doesn't (has been like that for a long time) plus investing in cloud mining, is equal to giving money to scammers (in most cases).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
finist (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:09:21 AM

No, it doesn't (has been like that for a long time) plus investing in cloud mining, is equal to giving money to scammers (in most cases).
There are a lot of cloud services with reputation, so I use them and they are paying. Moreover, there are some resources that monitoring scammers and other bad guys. I am checking them everyday.
But I'm asking about amount of investment to cloud mining to be in plus every time. Is there any formula or function, which allow me to find out which amount of investment can bring me most advantage?
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:14:29 AM
Merited by finist (3)

Hello!
I want to share my experience of mining. I used cloud platforms like Hashflare with small attachments of about $ 100. Now the payback is about 200%, but the problem of all cloud-based mining is to limit the withdrawal of funds. My investment is not enough to mine the required crypto currency for withdrawal. The currency that I'm heading is bitcoin. At the moment, due to the dynamics of the exchange rate and the increase in the complexity of mining, payments are falling. Do you think it makes sense to invest in the cloud mining of bitcoin now?

It makes no sense at all. Though the mining fees are dropping it doesn't mean that these cloud managers will drop the price of minimum withdrawal. The clouds shouldn't be trusted anytime. They will take your money and they will just show that they are making great progress in the mining but to be honest on the practical side they are not making any progress and sometimes I feel that they are not even mining the whole thing. So it's just another Ponzi scheme from which you should always stay away. Apart from this you should also notice that by the time you hit your ROI you will have your contract finished and thus you will need to pay more to continue the contract and then you can withdraw the moeny you invested. However you already spent more and this way you never actually reach your ROI.
maichimoto

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:20:24 AM

Hello!

cloud mining has been synonym for ponzi scheme since the early days of bitcoin. It doesn't need to be the case always but it's something to be heavily considered before making any kind of investment in this space
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:41:14 AM

LOL. I think you should change your mind, Cloud mining is not the best way to earn Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. For example when you invest 1000$ in cloud mining, the amount of Bitcoin you can get is always less than when you mine Bitcoin by yourself. Beside, it's really difficult to find out a truthworthy cloudmining website. IMO all cloudmining website will turn into scam very soon Smiley

TheAncient

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:58:42 AM

LOL. I think you should change your mind, Cloud mining is not the best way to earn Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. For example when you invest 1000$ in cloud mining, the amount of Bitcoin you can get is always less than when you mine Bitcoin by yourself. Beside, it's really difficult to find out a truthworthy cloudmining website. IMO all cloudmining website will turn into scam very soon Smiley
Hi newbie here. I am interested to know the very reason why cloudmining site will turn into scam very soon? Hope I can get the answer. Thank you very much.
sirenmoon

Activity: 121
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:01:56 AM
Merited by nitrousteam (2)

Hello!

cloud mining has been synonym for ponzi scheme since the early days of bitcoin. It doesn't need to be the case always but it's something to be heavily considered before making any kind of investment in this space

I personally don't prefer the cloud mining but again, I cant be considered as the reliable advisor because I have never invested the needed money into the cloud mining site. My personal opinion based on the others reviews is actually bad. I also think that the cloud mining owners, it also depends if the site is popular or not, are making the huge amount of profit based on the investor's money. Investors are getting just a small portion of the mined coins and the most important thing is that the difficulty for the certain coins is rising so the people which have invested money into the cloud site can actually end with a big loss and in the end they must in some cases invest some more only to cover their unexpected expenses. I would recommend homemade ASIC miners- If the miner has enough of bankroll he can payout the hardware he invested in and also gain profit and if he decides to stop the mining operations he can always sell the mining equipment for a least half of the money he bought the hardware for.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:07:48 AM

Hello!
Dude! If I were you I will stay away from cloudmining you can't guarantee that you will earn a lot from it and it will took so long for you to get your ROI. Instead of investing in that kind of platform better to set up your own mining rigs. You can sell your rigs if you dont want to mine anymore.
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:14:08 AM

Why CLOUD MINING?
WE also have trading sites that you can earn a lot, I think people do not agree with the forum
 That's what you have to say.

1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:24:20 AM

Hello!
In my whole career of cryptocurrencies which is of around 3 years I have not even seen a single cloud mining project which turns out to be original and didn't run away with people's money. Therefore have to say that you are absolutely wrong in your approach. This minimum withdrawal limit looks a scam to me in itself. Why didn't they asked for a minimum deposit if they had a minimum withdrawal limit? Take out your money ASAP there is no fun doing it.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:29:03 AM
Merited by finist (3)

Hello!

I think that's the worst investment you could ever made. It's full of scammers, and I don't know anyone that managed to get any profit from that. I know many say they did, but I'm pretty sure those are just scammers. I have a few friends that tried it, and all of them faced the same problem and quite.

You would be better of gambling that money, at least you wouldn't get scammed, and you would not have any disappointments. If you really want to try to have some profit from crypto, try trading crypto markets. If you don't know how to trade, try to get some knowledge about it first, and do some parper trading, to see if it works. If you can't, then just buy some crypto and hold it. Do the research of course, and don't buy crappy coins. I would stick to bitcoin and ethereum right now.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:58:54 PM

You heard from everyone. Cloud mining is not really the best way. It can earn some profit but there is a risk involved in that. Scammers are everywhere nowadays.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:40:28 PM

There are a lot of cloud services with reputation, so I use them and they are paying. Moreover, there are some resources that monitoring scammers and other bad guys. I am checking them everyday.
But I'm asking about amount of investment to cloud mining to be in plus every time. Is there any formula or function, which allow me to find out which amount of investment can bring me most advantage?
If we are referring to reputation here, then there are still some of them, but if we are referring to the idea of cloud mining in general being profitable, then I will affirmatively say it sucks because none is profitable at all. There is no amount you want to invest that would still pay you in the long run and if you cannot invest in miners yourself and join a pool, or go solo if you have the bucks, then you are only going to end up wasting your funds with any cloud mining, either reputable or not.
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:26:26 PM

Advantages:
No excess heat to deal with
Quiet because of no constantly humming fans
No electricity costs
No bitcoin mining equipment to sell when bitcoin mining is no longer profitable

Disadvantages:
FRAUD!!!
Unverifiable or otherwise shady Bitcoin cloud mining operations
No fun! If you like building your own Bitcoin hashing systems.
Lower profits – Bitcoin cloud mining services or mining company will have expenses
Bitcoin mining contracts may have the ability to cease operations or payouts in the contracts if the Bitcoin price is too low
smoothenough

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:28:29 PM

Cloud mining is basically a SCAM, is not worthy to setup a mining environment to rent the 'profit making' to others who will actually earn more than what they have invested. Is an idea that looks great but is unachievable at the end so my suggestion is you to keep away from cloud mining
trademindxofficial

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 07:28:51 PM

Probably sounds a bit too good to be true - "give us $100 we give you $200"  Undecided
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:47:51 PM

Most of Cloud mimings are ponzi Scheme , so most of them are scam!
I would never invest in any of them , I'd rather to mine myself if i wanted to , Do you know what happened to nicehash?
it could happens to any of them.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 610

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:52:42 PM

Hello!
200% might really sounds good to you but the thing here is that you wont able to make it out.Why? because mininmum withdrawal is indeed high and seeing you have just putted out $100 then your daily payout wont really be enough to reach out that threshold on a short period of time which it would end for you to wait for long before you can accumulate and reach that minimum withdraw and talking about difficulty then you should not surprised if your earnings do become smaller and smaller as the days passed by.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
        █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:52:09 PM

No, because mining difficult is constantly increasing, the calculation you use today can't predict all the fluctuations in your income along the days, weeks, months. The only thing calculations can predict is that you won't recover the same amount of BTCs you invested. If you make profit it will be because Bitcoin price increased in Dollars while your money was invested on the cloud mining (talking about real cloud minings that are really mining).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
yinyangwinwang

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:04:25 AM

It isn't the best way sure, but if you are somebody with limited resources and you want to get some skin in the game it is most certainly reasonable. I have a friend who ventures in cloud mining and apart from the NH hack at the tail end of last year the experience has been pleasant. Sure you can't make the most that way either, but it is less risky if you know what you are doing.

DIGITIZECOIN.COM | 25% Bonus for Pre-Sale | Main-Sale April 22 2018
Made In Australia
▬▬▬ ■  WebsiteWhitepaper ■  ANN threadJoin Telegram ▬▬▬
myworkstrade

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:09:27 AM

ITs totally a risk. IF you can’t withdrew your profits thats oy g but fake gains profits. You should check first the time frame if its realistic to invest there if cloudmining how long you woll hold?vs the expected profit gains unlike when you trwde time ffame is firrent and risk involvement to your investment. I suggest you go on hardware mining much safe  and you can check the records. Good luck

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD

clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:12:29 AM

For some people they might agree with you but for me I have had my fingers burnt severally with cloud mining service.  Things might have change in the delivery of services and potential profit of these services.  I think I  will check and invest a little to see how it is going these days.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:51:47 AM

Hello!

It makes no sense at all. Though the mining fees are dropping it doesn't mean that these cloud managers will drop the price of minimum withdrawal. The clouds shouldn't be trusted anytime. They will take your money and they will just show that they are making great progress in the mining but to be honest on the practical side they are not making any progress and sometimes I feel that they are not even mining the whole thing. So it's just another Ponzi scheme from which you should always stay away. Apart from this you should also notice that by the time you hit your ROI you will have your contract finished and thus you will need to pay more to continue the contract and then you can withdraw the moeny you invested. However you already spent more and this way you never actually reach your ROI.
Anyone who is even still going the cloud mining way right now is either not up to date with cloud mining activities or they are just new which I believe the OP being a senior member is not new to these things and he should know better.

Cloud mining started sucking a long time ago and as the difficulty keeps increasing, it sucks even more, and you will be better off learning how to trade with that little, than investing in any cloud mining. OP must be doing good as he had tried out with what he could afford to lose, but cloud mining sucks and if he had done some research beforehand, he would have known that.

There are two ways to it presently, those who are legit and have been running for a while, you will not even break even, while the others are just some bunch of scams and you will end up losing your money anyway. So, at the end, whichever, way it will still not pay you ?
dutchkay

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:40:19 PM

Personally i have not invested a dime into cloud mining service before , its not worth it, i know that through friends that have invested and ended up wasting their time. Besides i never liked the idea of someone handling what was tagged decentralized for me in the name of making it easier for me to mine. Anybody can easily see through such trick. Don't bother wasting a penny on Cloud service mining.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1218

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 02:53:39 PM

For some people they might agree with you but for me I have had my fingers burnt severally with cloud mining service.  Things might have change in the delivery of services and potential profit of these services.  I think I  will check and invest a little to see how it is going these days.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Cloud mining is not an investment into some real farm that is associated with mining in most cases (except a few legit ones). Most of the ones we can find on the OP are disguised ponzis/HYIP/MLM schemes which are used to scam people.

Those who invest early into them get good returns which is actually recycled money form the late investors. As long as the ponzi cycle continues this will continue making the people fall into a delusional trap that they are actually getting returns - but in reality at one time the ponzi will collapse and then the recent investors will have a big loss while older investors (who may be aware of what going on) will have en-cashed and ran away long ago.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1170

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:55:35 PM

Personally i have not invested a dime into cloud mining service before , its not worth it, i know that through friends that have invested and ended up wasting their time. Besides i never liked the idea of someone handling what was tagged decentralized for me in the name of making it easier for me to mine. Anybody can easily see through such trick. Don't bother wasting a penny on Cloud service mining.

This tricks exists long before I come here, probably there are so many new people who doesn't know nothing about bitcoin and bitcoin mining and this newcomers fall on that tricks. I lost maybe 10 mBTC or more, couple dollars in that time on some cloud mining, of course I lost all of them, after a while site crashed and no money, no profit, just blank page.
Who do a little research before investing will not fall on this trick or any other, there are many scammers here on forum and on internet generally, they are creative and they constantly invent new schemes and ways to scam people. I wouldn't invest a dollar in cloud mining now, who knows what bitcoin mining is knows why.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:39:36 PM

Cloud mining is not really trusted way to get some coins ( unless you can not buy hardwares or pay electricity bills ) , but it's still good in such cases , though the major risk is to end up with losses ( coz these companies can switch off at any unpredicted moment , if I remember hashocean is an example )
The difficulty is being more enforced & the generated amounts are being really shrunken, I'd prefer to switch to other coins ( especially those having potential )
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:42:47 AM

He really needs to change his mind, because he should not need a soothsayer to tell him by now that cloud mining already sucks. Even asides asking any of us on this forum, by doing some little research on Google, he will get enough to make him realize that anything that has to do with cloud mining is a big mistake and it would be better to even keep the funds in the wallet than dash some cloud mining platform owners your cash.

There is no cloud mining that works anymore and anyone you see out there even if you have gotten to see some good reviews out there are still scams, because they know the investor is either a newbie who does not know much and will still end up not realizing anything at the end of the day. Better to save the cash in one's wallet if mining is not affordable, than trying cloud mining.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:31:08 AM

Cloud-mining is kind of a hit or miss. There are cloud mining sites where they end up unbelievable returns daily which will most likely turn out into a scam and the real ones don't have a good ROI. You are better of trading your Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market which has more returns you can have on a day compared to the returns you will have in a cloud mining site in a week or even a month. Cryptocurrency is a fast moving asset and putting your money on a mining site will just limit your earnings.
sfireman

Activity: 206

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:37:29 AM

nope. It can be hack. I dont use any cloud site so my opinion can be wrong but I still think it is not good as people expect

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:44:20 AM

Much better if you rather invest in ICO than a cloud mining its not much profitable this days and might scam you in the future or if you have good amount of money why not engaged into actual mining using mining rigs.

aaacourt

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:46:18 AM

Hello!

the word scam is being thrown around alot in this thread and its not justified at all. Im not saying you should be pouring all your money into hashflare, but i'd be pretty suprised if it was a ponzi. The payouts are frequent and reliable, and hashflare handle themselves well. Obviously with BTC at this price, cloud mining(mining in general) isnt that profitable.

Im sure you've used this before but just incase i will post a mining profitability calculator to asses how profitable your contact is and how long it would take to recoup your initial investment.

https://www.coinwarz.com/calculators/bitcoin-mining-calculator
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:11:39 PM

Hello.. For everyone’s information,, cloud mining in the last few years lost its reputation to be a worthy investment platform and already show signs of exiting and stopping.. For many of the early cloud mining sites have closed without notice to its clients and bring all money with them.. I’ve experienced it and no doubt many are a member of this forum and just share it for we don’t want others be fooled by this scam..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:04:54 PM

Cloud mining is never a stable source of income or source of return. It is risky, not profitable, money intensive investment where you are just mining virtually and cloud mining can even sell you mining power which actually doesn't exist and they keep paying old investors with new money from new investments.

hashflare contracts are not profitable even at first look so I suggest you to either buy bitcoin directly with whatever amount of money you have or invest it on promising ICOs.
V-t.Ester

Activity: 532
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:42:46 PM

You'd better listen to the people above! They speak sense: cloud mining doesn't worth of your time and attention. You can finally lose more than earn (if you will manage to earn even smth, of course).
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:00:08 PM

Hello!

That is why they are worst ever. I don't like clouds because they fake the earnings that we are going to get. We never reach out minimum goal or withdraw amount at anytime in the contract duration. We have to always keep up the contract topped up so that we can earn whatever we invested. But the contract amount extends our withdrawal or ROI amount to further dates and this way we never end up at the end point. Many times we loose the hopes and leave the inevstment as it is. People then start talking about the mining over the cloud being fake one and scam schemes etc. But when people like us keep telling that it is scam then they don't listen.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:05:38 PM

Hello!

That is why they are worst ever. I don't like clouds because they fake the earnings that we are going to get. We never reach out minimum goal or withdraw amount at anytime in the contract duration. We have to always keep up the contract topped up so that we can earn whatever we invested. But the contract amount extends our withdrawal or ROI amount to further dates and this way we never end up at the end point. Many times we loose the hopes and leave the inevstment as it is. People then start talking about the mining over the cloud being fake one and scam schemes etc. But when people like us keep telling that it is scam then they don't listen.

For this best example is bitminer cloud mining platform buddy. There are many fake sites like in online all you need to do is be away from the any cloud mining or browser mining option if comes with the bonus contract limit as well.
When there is investment amount with you, I suggest you to go with the ASIC or GPU cards which can give better profit bro.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:10:28 PM

Hello!

I never tried this cloud mining, I have received some messages to join for cloud mining but I just ignored and in my local, we have created one group to discuss GPU mining in that group some people will keep on posting their earnings and convince us to join cloud mining with there reference. but i know this is a big scam.
bitbunnny
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1068

WOLF.BET - Provably Fair Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:26:58 PM

To get in involved in cloud mining would be very reckless move.
This concept was proved to be shady a long time ago as a full of scam scheems and actualy as a waist of time and money. And even if you find some legit service the question is if you will earn anything at all, it's just not worth.
Take the advice and run away from that before you'll be sorry. There are better ways to invest in Bitcoin.

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1343

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:49:11 PM

nope. It can be hack. I dont use any cloud site so my opinion can be wrong but I still think it is not good as people expect

I'd be more afraid of it being a scam or simply shutting down before my contract expires. Most cloud mining operations were either scams or had to shut down early, before the investors were able to ROI. Also, ROI is not what you should be aiming at. If I wanted to get my money back after 6 months, I'd put them on a savings account and at least get 3% a year without having to risk anything. With cloud mining you want to get at least 10% a year, regardless of the price of the mined coin. No services will guarantee that, which means they're not worth your time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Thanasis

Activity: 1820
Merit: 515

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:06:05 PM

Cloud mining are the worst,you can never make any money from investing on mining sites and mostly all of them were scam sites.S friend of mine also invested decent amount on clud mining but he never get any return from the site,Scammed!
So don't get attracted with huge offers if someone give huge return then it can be considered as scam.

Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:09:59 PM

Cloud mining has worked for several of my friend. But I had terrible experience buying some packaged mining contract. Cloud mining may be good or bad depending on the time you are signing into it. It better to take the risk rather than losing on opportunity to earn.
Thanasis

Activity: 1820
Merit: 515

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:16:14 AM

Cloud mining has worked for several of my friend. But I had terrible experience buying some packaged mining contract. Cloud mining may be good or bad depending on the time you are signing into it. It better to take the risk rather than losing on opportunity to earn.
But it is more better to invest on our own miner then start mining on our own because I don't want to take that opportunity if there is chance for getting scammed.We can arrange our altcoin mining rig and the capital investment needed for GPU mining is less but the earnings will be more if we have powerful GPU.

pou3197074235

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:05:39 PM

No, I don't believe in cloud mining. They're all deceitful. Don't invest a penny.

Although mining costs are falling, that does not mean that these cloud managers will lower the minimum price. The cloud should not be trusted at all times. They will take your money, they will only show that they have made great progress in digging, but honestly, they have not made any progress.
ValerKat

Activity: 378
Merit: 35

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:53:40 PM

Cloud mining of bitcoin, eth or any other cryptocurrency is a scam for a newbie! Better buy your own mining rig or invest.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:19:51 AM

If you were cloud miner operator then you will need to take care of following things:

• Purchase Hardware
  • Purchase Space for running business
  • Electricity Bills Per Month
  • Maintenance Charges
  • Unwanted Breakdown Charges
  • Cloud mining website charges
  • Marketing Charges

and much more to count on!  Do you really think your mining could sufficiently generate enough money to pay all these charges and after that pay the end user their cut as promised?

Now think with this perspective and then think with the perspective of investor (what will you get).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:36:24 AM

Exactly, i Think OP is shilling some Cloudmining sites that is an all over issue of scam. 
The problem with People are just Promoting some unverifiable projects whether it's illegal or illegal (LOL)
How about if OP posted a proof of receiving 200% in investing from hashflare so that anybody could see and believe if they/we want to believe that what are you saying is legit and trusted. 

Buy your own don't depend. Phew.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1218

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 07:25:18 AM

No, I don't believe in cloud mining. They're all deceitful. Don't invest a penny.
Some people make money by entering the ponzi/HYIPs early my making some money early on by referring a huge number of people. I reckon they maintain some social media groups for these Next-In-Line downlining.

Although mining costs are falling, that does not mean that these cloud managers will lower the minimum price. The cloud should not be trusted at all times. They will take your money, they will only show that they have made great progress in digging, but honestly, they have not made any progress.

Honestly they dont do any mining at all - in 99% cases they are making up bullshit to drag people into their site in order to invest or make them invest. While the reality is that new investors money is used to pay the old investors and part of the money goes to the owners.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x