Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:37:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in BTC vs Invest in Real Estate?  (Read 19216 times)
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:35:33 PM

I prefer investing in bitcoin and real estate! Bitcoin has done well for past three and I think it will give more return on investment than real estate in years to come.  Some investors are in opinion that bitcoin is the future of cryptocurrency investment and I agree with this fact.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:22:01 PM

Bitcoin chart is going up and down some times I am thinking maybe I should invest part of my BTC (at least the part of the profit  I’ve made on crypto) into something real?!
Let’s say I can buy share of real estate company and get the part of profit (50-100% per Year).

Should I
                Spend all my BTC on that shares?
                Spend small (profit) part?
                Or just do nothing and wait?

Huh?!

I’ll do appreciate for answers with any suggestions and recommendations!

if you have money to afford investing in real states then invest on it. don't bet your money on bitcoin, bitcoin is very volatile you will lose if you don't know how the market works. atleast on real state the price doesn't go down.
No it is not a good decision because this kind of real and more than that investing are not very common till now so it is not very profitable wait and let the price get high of your best investment that call bitcoin, volatility of bitcoin is not bad thing at all, it use to increase and decrease in price, so if the market will be high price will rise, just be positive and see the best side of the bitcoin volatility that it is volatile for the benefit of people, even ordinary people become able to invest when the price gets down, but it increase very high and it si time to increase so invest in bitcoin right now.
Ondongeric18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:45:44 PM

If you want faster returns try investing in bitcoin. But be warned you need to have the skill. Investing in  bitcoin could be risky because you could end up losing if you do not decide on it properly. While on real estate you need to be patient and wait for a longer time for the returns of your investments this is if you eany to gain more profit.

▐ ██████ ▌》    SONDER.VISION       《▐ ██████ ▌
HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:03:17 AM

Bitcoin chart is going up and down some times I am thinking maybe I should invest part of my BTC (at least the part of the profit  I’ve made on crypto) into something real?!
Let’s say I can buy share of real estate company and get the part of profit (50-100% per Year).

Should I

Huh?!

Both are good, depends on which one you like most. But if it was me, I might choose Bitcoin. I don’t really know how Real Estate investment works (that might be the reason, or maybe not) cause I haven’t been into it. Bitcoin has been favoring me a lot, so I don’t see a reason to move into another form investment while this has been good to me. I might get into Real Estate investment and it won’t favor me at all.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:38:49 PM

Should I

Huh?!

This is really a good strategy of yours, if you want to play more safer, i prefer to choose your first idea. Get the 50% of your profit in bitcoin and invest it into real state for more safer and stable income, but investing to real state is quiet expensive and you need to draw a big amount of money to start.
I prefer to invest in real estate, because it really becomes a very long investment, and will be more profitable. but for the moment, I do not have so much money, so I use bitcoin to make my money grow.
Real estate is just like bitcoin because both are long term investments. Though both are quite much profitable but I am more inclined towards bitcoin than real estate and the reasons are pretty obvious. The rate of profit is faster and more with bitcoin than real estate. Moreover it is not that easy to have shares in real estate while it is possible for even unemployed people to work hard and own a bitcoin.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:31:29 PM

Since you are interested in both, take out half of your bitcoins then invest it in the real estate shares. This way you are covered on both ends. Since investments are basically just a gamble and no one is sure if they will work out well in the end or end up badly so using this method, you know that should anyone fail, then you have another one to fall back on.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:47:35 PM

what do you need, if want big profit bitcoin is good investment
if you have much money, and want safe youre money real estate this mean property is very good
lucy1215

Activity: 105
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:09:24 PM

We can never go wrong with both investing in btc and real estate. Is just so happen they have different profitability range. In Real Estate you have to wait for so many years before the actual value goes higher and this investment is not a liquid investment that you can encash anytime. BTC is a liquid investment that we could sell and encash anytime we want to the risk in investing in btc is the unstable flactuation of the market the so called volatile market. But if i will choose between the two i would go for bitcoin because of the higher profitability rate we just need to manage our investments to avoid any losses.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptokitty

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:59:51 PM

If i wilm be given a chance to invest in real estate and i have the capital,  i will love to do it,  for other choice of investment.  Doing investment to other field is also important because if your invest fails you have some spare and dont need to start a new one.
vergel24official

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:37:33 AM

Having also a real state asset is a good investment especially if your location is good its value will be double in the future. Just also in bitcoin it's value is getting higher.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:58:16 AM

We know that price of cryptocurrencies is volatile and if you are getting your income from it and you have fixed expenses then you need to have another source of income. The option for me would be to invest in real estate or in agriculture. If possible we should always have multiple sources of income because as we can see nowadays, we are in a bear market so we need bigger amount of coins if we need to pay some expenses that are only payable in fiat. If we have income in fiat then we do not need to convert some coins to fiat and there is a possibility of it increasing in value in the future.

Every time you have crypto profits OP, you should invest it to create another business so that you don't have to worry in case you have to pay for some expenses. Investing in real estate or in any business you are passionate about will do.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:52:01 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 02:38:28 AM by Omega Weapon

If your financial goal is short-term (between 1–5 years) and your risk appetite is high, meaning your heart and soul can tolerate big potential loses, then Bitcoin is a good option for you.
There's big optimism for this currency + many speculators, to which you can make money off if you're smart enough.

That is the profile of the person that could make money in bitcoin you need to have some goal and to be willing to hold for sometime, one year is the minimum amount of time that you should consider to hold bitcoin, five years is a lot more reasonable, and if you are willing to hold no matter how much the market moves then you can make money in bitcoin but you need to be realistic, look at what happened to those that invested in December they thought they could manage their emotions only to discover they could not and now they have lost their money.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:56:40 PM

You can have them both but it only matters of your capital and we can gains profit at them.It's our own decision to risk our money in having crypto investment, but is better also to have a real stuffs along with.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:19:09 AM

If I have more money I might be invested in the real estate because of real estate have the risk of a much smaller in an appeal by bitcoin who have the risk of a very large and it’s a lack of invested in bitcoin though bitcoin give us the big advantages and quickly
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:12:35 AM

Should I
Huh?!
If you want to invest in stock and other investment assets, then I advise you first read biography of the most well-known and the rich the investor in the world Warren Buffett, it will be useful to you. He gives a good advice on investing.
https://www.execrank.com/board-of-directors-articles/warren-buffetts-10-rules-for-success
torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 10:33:55 AM

If I have a lot money I will do both. Then I will check what stock in the market that will give me more in return. For me it is better to have a lot of option that will give me more income. Most specially a passive income. Just a thought.

Teagannr

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:09:52 AM

Should I

Huh?!

Everything depends on the curren crypto-market trend. If you'll invest in BTC at the right time - you'll be able to invest in both  Grin Grin
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:41:04 AM

You can have them both but it only matters of your capital and we can gains profit at them.It's our own decision to risk our money in having crypto investment, but is better also to have a real stuffs along with.
You can get both but at the same time it is not easy since you need a huge amount of capital in order to have both, in my country you only need a few bitcoins to buy a nice home and I will not be surprised that in the future you are only going to need one bitcoin or even only a fraction of a bitcoin to buy a house and when that happens I'll cash out all my bitcoin.
tiga huruf

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:48:33 AM

If you want a lot of profit then choose bitcoin investment, because the benefits of bitcoin investment far more than real estate investment. But if you want a definite result even a little then choose a real estate investment.
SlickTight

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:40:09 AM

Should I

Huh?!

I think you must do nothing and wait a little bit more. Bitcoin will pump this year after that you invest the half to the real estate and the half to bitcoin. That is also a good decision to do now! Goodluck to your decisions think twice man!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: