Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:56:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in BTC vs Invest in Real Estate?  (Read 19216 times)
guxu219

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:07:23 AM

Invest part of BTC in Real Estate. Real estate is one of best platform to earn more money. But more than this, better focus on holding back the bitcoin you have. Bitcoin price may go up at anytime down the line soon. Pumps and dumps are the nature of crypto currencies'. Corrections do come and go.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:51:43 AM

Bitcoin chart is going up and down some times I am thinking maybe I should invest part of my BTC (at least the part of the profit  I’ve made on crypto) into something real?!
Let’s say I can buy share of real estate company and get the part of profit (50-100% per Year).

Should I
                Spend all my BTC on that shares?
                Spend small (profit) part?
                Or just do nothing and wait?

Huh?!

I’ll do appreciate for answers with any suggestions and recommendations!

Bitcoin and property are long term investment and both of it are good investment. Bitcoin always have high fluctuation but its very profitable if we keep it for long term. Better devide the money to investing on bitcoin and property
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:02:33 AM

I would continue to hold off my Bitcoin earninga for now if I were you - it has a great potential to even boom in the next few months and years and so.
I would say have a part to invest on bitcoin and other part to real estate but still do have a research on both to assure yourself on what you are getting into.
otreza

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 07:32:59 PM

Real Estate is still more attractive today. Passive income and stableness. Bitcoin is not stable yet. It is very risky to invest in it.

Forex & crypto in Iran
  ✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST  ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦ 
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:43:30 AM

Bitcoin chart is going up and down some times I am thinking maybe I should invest part of my BTC (at least the part of the profit  I’ve made on crypto) into something real?!
Let’s say I can buy share of real estate company and get the part of profit (50-100% per Year).

Should I

Huh?!

I'll choose BTC as my investment compare into real estate. Real estate was a very risk for me, aside from it needs big capital below 50% is the chances for you to get profit. But in Bitcoin, though it is volatile but risk is small for me. Why? Because as long as you're not selling your  coins even it is rapidly dumped there is a big chances for you recover your losses due to it will rise up the value again, just be patince on waiting.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:45:21 PM

Should I

Huh?!

It would be better if you go with your second option. Invest part of your Btc gains in real estate.
You can also invest the other remaining gains in potential alts like Ethereum, Litecoin. These coins, currently are showing an increase of 20-30% since the market has started recovering. Hence they will help you in earning more profit in a short period of time. Also, other alts will make your transactions more easier. Therefore, they are also a promising investment.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:22:11 PM

Investment is really good idea to seek fortune and there are lots of people out there who already become rich because of their hardwork and patience. Eitherway, both can give you a decent profit in a long term.

Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:42:18 PM

Depends on what your outcome from the investment is. Are you only looking to make good profits or are you looking for a long term holding? Real Estate has some obvious benefits like you can stay in the apartment during holidays which cryptos obviously don't have, but on the other side you can start out small with cryptos while you cannot do that with Real Estate. That usually requires a huge capital upfront. So call is on you, but I would suggest you go with cryptos for better returns.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:58:46 PM

Invest part of BTC in Real Estate. Real estate is one of best platform to earn more money. But more than this, better focus on holding back the bitcoin you have. Bitcoin price may go up at anytime down the line soon. Pumps and dumps are the nature of crypto currencies'. Corrections do come and go.
It means that it was more fixed in the real estate investment but you can earm more in bitcoin especially when it pump. Since bitcoin was volatile you may gain or lose depending on the status of its price but surely you can profit if you know how to wait and hold your bitcoin until it price increase again.

weav

Merit: 250

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:02:46 PM

It are both totally different markets , one is secure and proven and the other is highly volatile and just a couple of years old. So there is now way to compare it , people will always need houses to live in. But you don't know if they will always have to use cryptocurrency. So your best bet would be to invest in both.

greatk

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:10:38 PM

Please take some profit off crypto and invest in physical assets.
Even if prices of real estates crashes, it won't go to zero.

vanessbtf39

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:14:40 PM

the profits you earn in bitcoin save them and invest in reals. Wink
beezunus

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:18:47 PM

investment in real estate and bitcoin both have values that go up and will be profitable but I prefer to invest in bitcoin because it will be faster to earn profits, while for real estate takes a long time to restore capital and get a profit
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:34:54 PM

Should I

Huh?!

I'd continue to hold bitcoin, but withdraw a part and invest in other areas. The Golden Rule of storing and multiplying money is not to hold them in one place.
If we are talking about the cryptocurrency - u need to Build a cryptocurrency portfolio; if we mean savings in general - it's all about investing in start-ups, gold, shares, etc.

That is great idea that you are planning to hold and invest that half thing. Bitcoin is such an amazing investment because their is a big chances that it will raise in to higher point the value. In my own I am goin to invest too and save rest for the future usage. I am going to invest although it is risky but I do believe that their will be a possible effect on it. I am going to use SWOT analysis for me to be better because it is already a business.
megamanexe002

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:55:45 AM

Should I

Huh?!

Actually, the price of bitcoins before is really low and it was not profitable but there is already a proof today that the price of bitcoins might grow up to the moon, and it was a very nice time to invest today since bitcoins might really reach $50k dollar at the end of the year.
slyfox

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:16:58 AM

Should I

Huh?!

It is your choice but I think this is not the right moment to sell your bitcoins you are not going to get as much money as you could have just a few months ago, so to me it is not the best thing that you can do in this market right now, if bitcoin was skyrocketing and you were saying that I will probably agree with you because this will be the perfect moment to sell some part of your bitcoin and buy some shares in a real estate company.
campbell.box

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:56:11 AM

I choose to invest in BTC! There are only 21 million BTC!

And more and more people will use BTC, and the price will definitely go up!

The choice of real estate many bubbles! And investment BTC in the short - term profits!
Balorck

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:09:54 AM

Investing in real estate is good, but it won't bring you as much profit as investing in Bitcoin, at least at this stage. The cryptocurrency market is now growing and since it is quite young it will grow for a few more years and real estate prices are stable.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:26:39 AM

investment in real estate and bitcoin both have values that go up and will be profitable but I prefer to invest in bitcoin because it will be faster to earn profits, while for real estate takes a long time to restore capital and get a profit
Bitcoin and real estate both are good asset for long term investment, in Bitcoin you will earn a fast profit and the risk is also high but in real estate, you must wait for a couple of years and you 100% make profit and risk is also less compared to BTC but only thing is in short time you will earn any profit. my opinion is if you have huge amount then invest in real estate don't take the risk.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:27:07 AM

Better to have this two great investments which can give you greater profit in the long run. Real estate can be profitable especially when the location is good and of course bitcoin investment is more convenient and easy to have so you'd better to study both and enjoy later on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: