Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:36:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in BTC vs Invest in Real Estate?  (Read 19215 times)
ArteMixer

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 10:43:13 AM

I'd say that if you like living on the edge, you can invest in fresh coins and ICOs, just do some research. And if you are up for a safer route, invest in BTC, but I would not advise as there is a huge chance to lose it all and there is a comparably smaller chance for a big profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:27:21 PM

investment in real estate and bitcoin both have values that go up and will be profitable but I prefer to invest in bitcoin because it will be faster to earn profits, while for real estate takes a long time to restore capital and get a profit
Bitcoin and real estate both are good asset for long term investment, in Bitcoin you will earn a fast profit and the risk is also high but in real estate, you must wait for a couple of years and you 100% make profit and risk is also less compared to BTC but only thing is in short time you will earn any profit. my opinion is if you have huge amount then invest in real estate don't take the risk.
I think the huge amount to invest in real estate is not an easy figure to everyone, so although your opinions will help investors get the safety but it is not realistic, the better choice is to invest both but focus on the first bitcoin, then take half the profit from the bitcoin switch to invest in real estate. Because as you say, Bitcoin can bring profits quickly and the risk is also higher but this market has not shown signs of recession, it is still going up day by day, we can be safe and make money during this time then gradually come to the real values in life as real estate

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
bettercrypto

Activity: 1316
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 02:50:47 PM

Bitcoin chart is going up and down some times I am thinking maybe I should invest part of my BTC (at least the part of the profit  I’ve made on crypto) into something real?!
Let’s say I can buy share of real estate company and get the part of profit (50-100% per Year).

Should I
                Spend all my BTC on that shares?
                Spend small (profit) part?
                Or just do nothing and wait?

Huh?!

I’ll do appreciate for answers with any suggestions and recommendations!

I will invest depends upon my limit. Though it is good to have investment in Real Estate, it needs a lot of capital amd knowledge before I start. Bitcoin probably my selection right now because I already know the environment of bitcoin and I can invest in a gradual manner. But time will come, I will study on how to have a Rea Estate investment because there are news I've gathered that Real Estate is a good source of income. As what my motto stated, learning is a life long process and I am sure that I will come to that point also.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:10:38 PM

Bitcoin chart is going up and down some times I am thinking maybe I should invest part of my BTC (at least the part of the profit  I’ve made on crypto) into something real?!
Let’s say I can buy share of real estate company and get the part of profit (50-100% per Year).

Should I

Huh?!

I think you stay on track that you believe can benefit you. Bitcoin has benefited you, I think it's a subtle way to live your life better. And if you want another alternative, you can take advantage of the benefits of bitcoin to invest in real estate.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:20:24 PM

I plan to build real estate from the bitcoin earnings I get. Well, before I know bitcoin, I do not have any income, so, when bitcoin gives me hope to build a business, I will build my own real estate.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:47:19 PM

I plan to build real estate from the bitcoin earnings I get. Well, before I know bitcoin, I do not have any income, so, when bitcoin gives me hope to build a business, I will build my own real estate.
We can invest on both for the best and good profit that we can have. Real estate has a good offer that can earn a big chances to grow our money also with bitcoin. Both are risks so taking these two can provide a good future.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:15:54 PM

Should I

Huh?!

Investing on bitcoins is more profitable because of the market's volatility unlike on real estate, real estate today has a fix profit while on cryptocurrency, you can use the market's volatility in order to earn more profit.
parlament9

Activity: 154

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:43:37 PM

Always it is necessary to diversify risks.
I think you should putting not only in bitcoin, but also in other spheres of life.
Allow for me the cryptoindustry is a hobby, if you have a good project in offline - why don't? it is worth developing it and to invest in it, like in your own hobby)
Treat it as to a game while there is no strong regulation in the sphere of cryptocurrencies - it is the wild West where it is possible both to earn much, and to lose much, you shouldn't go to all in.

youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 08:00:30 PM

I think you should putting not only in bitcoin, but also in other spheres of life.
Allow for me the cryptoindustry is a hobby, if you have a good project in offline - why don't? it is worth developing it and to invest in it, like in your own hobby)
Treat it as to a game while there is no strong regulation in the sphere of cryptocurrencies - it is the wild West where it is possible both to earn much, and to lose much, you shouldn't go to all in.

both of these investments are important sources of assets, if we focus on both and their opportunities to unite in the use of an allowable currency system will greatly assist us in diversifying those risks. I do not want to focus on one party first because concentration in various business sources is the most important for the sustainability of active profits.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:11:11 PM

both of these investments are important sources of assets, if we focus on both and their opportunities to unite in the use of an allowable currency system will greatly assist us in diversifying those risks. I do not want to focus on one party first because concentration in various business sources is the most important for the sustainability of active profits.

I say invest in both if you can! Investing cryptos holds a lot of possibility for future wealth especially if crypto business continue to grow while investing in real estates mean much more stable profit in crypto earning. Some people might be able to afford investing in both cryptos and real estates some can't. Just like what @youdacapt, focusing on both offers great opportunities in terms of financial. Both can be handled at the same time if one knows how to exactly do it and if he is willing to accept a much greater risk which both type of investments hold.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:45:02 AM

investment in real estate and bitcoin both have values that go up and will be profitable but I prefer to invest in bitcoin because it will be faster to earn profits, while for real estate takes a long time to restore capital and get a profit
Bitcoin and real estate both are good asset for long term investment, in Bitcoin you will earn a fast profit and the risk is also high but in real estate, you must wait for a couple of years and you 100% make profit and risk is also less compared to BTC but only thing is in short time you will earn any profit. my opinion is if you have huge amount then invest in real estate don't take the risk.
I don't think it takes several years to profit on real estate investing. I bought the land about 100m2 last year in urban areas and this year the price bounced almost 50%? I think that real estate investment is very potential and recommended. with very little risk as prices will continue to rise as the world population continues to grow. for bitcoin I just use it for short term investments only
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:56:33 AM

I must choose bitcoin or cryptocurrency investment than investing in stock exchange. First, bitcoin can give you real profit even if bitcoin will rise in a few days only. It's less tiresome than in stock exchange too where you always check on every stock everyday.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Athenakim.22

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:27:17 AM

I think this is a good idea, you should try what your thinking though i suggest to think again about investing in real state because you cannot earn that much in real state, you can earn a lot profit by investing in gold or company shares other than real state. 
alisa20172020

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:59:48 AM

High risk is always coexisting with high yield. Investment real estate is a relatively stable investment mode, and it usually keeps growing every year. While investing in bitcoin is likely to be particularly high, there is a lot of FUD buying in the market, so you have the possibility of losing money.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:25:50 AM

Investing in real estate is a long term investment, but it is still very good , In bitcoin the investment is short term ,because upon investment you can grow your investment through trading coins in the sites, so best faster profits is investing in BTC.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:41:24 AM

In my country one of peoples biggest dream is to have many flats and give a rent of them, having by that a passive income, I would like it to be in my life also.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:24:21 AM

Should I

Huh?!

Its good idea if we spare some our profits for real bussiness. We can buying properties or maybe buying gold or silver. As we know, bitcoin is like gold in digital world and buying real gold in real world with our profits will be good investment too

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:03:19 AM

Pursue this. I have my own real estate and all I can say it's worth to invest with it same with bitcoin. And right now I have different source of income, it's with bitcoin and real estate. I'm planning to add some more so that I can generate profit with it. That's going to be a passive income and you don't have to work for it if you are living a lifestyle that's quite cheap.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Johnny Caps

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:25:34 AM

I am sure that investing in bitcoin is much more profitable than any real estate investment. In real estate investment, only one plus is stability.
dante golo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:21:42 AM

If you can afford to split the money to invest in bitcoins and stocks is great because in obtaining a very open income and you can achieve success while waiting for the exchange rate increased bitcoin and do not panic when investing.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: