Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:18:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in BTC vs Invest in Real Estate?  (Read 19212 times)
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:39:48 PM

Bitcoin chart is going up and down some times I am thinking maybe I should invest part of my BTC (at least the part of the profit  I’ve made on crypto) into something real?!
Let’s say I can buy share of real estate company and get the part of profit (50-100% per Year).

Should I
                Spend all my BTC on that shares?
                Spend small (profit) part?
                Or just do nothing and wait?

Huh?!

I’ll do appreciate for answers with any suggestions and recommendations!

I will take a small (profit) to take investment in Real Estate. I can't take all of my money on crypto. I need real investment. for backup my assets.
Well nothing is wrong investing into real estate and into btc. Not good to spend all to invest your money in btc so as many said diversify your investment. Both has risks so knows how you can earn both.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Seunbabatunde

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:00:54 PM

I will continue to hold bitcoin, but as time goes on withdraw a part and invest in other areas. The Golden Rule of storing and multiplying money is not to hold them in one place.
Damn3d

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:11:14 PM

I would like to invest in real estate too, especially to invest and then to give a rent, but this is extremely expensive here at mine

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Cybersecurity Penetration Testing
.....on the Ethereum Blockchain......
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ██▌         ▄  ▄▄
        ██▌        █▀ ▄█
        ██▌       █▀ ██
        ███████████ ▀▀
                 ▀██▄
                  ███
                  ▐██
                  ▐██
                  ███
                 ▄██▀
       ███████████▀
     ▄█ ▄▄
    ██ ▄█
      ██
     ▀▀
    ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ████████████████████████████
    ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
    ███████████████       ██████
    ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
    ████████████▀▀     ▀▀▀██████
    ████████████          ██████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄    ▄
     ██▄            ▄████████████▀
     █████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
      █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
     █▄█████████████████████████▌
     ▀██████████████████████████
       ▀███████████████████████
       ▐██████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████▀
           ▄▄█████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

http://MyDogData.com

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:35:49 PM

Investing in Btc is for long term investments real estate investment is best but for long-term investments real state is volatile  but btc is more huge returns when we hodl for long-term

udanemas

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:33:05 PM

Bitcoin chart is going up and down some times I am thinking maybe I should invest part of my BTC (at least the part of the profit  I’ve made on crypto) into something real?!
Let’s say I can buy share of real estate company and get the part of profit (50-100% per Year).

Should I

Huh?!

I think Both is good investing. You can split your money, a half  for invest in real estate and a half for invest in bitcoin.
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:32:46 PM

I prefer to make HODL of bitcoin, but withdraw a some part and invest in alternative coins. Gold rule of storing and multiplying is not hold all-in-one
I would like to invest in bitcoin because the value of bitcoin can also increase really high before this year will end so for me buying many bitcoin is a good decision to do now over than investing in real estate and for me bitcoin can help us to be rich someday.

longskie0327

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:02:12 PM

Actually you can do both depending on how big is your plan to invest to both of them... You can only invest what you can afford to lose...better to invest of them for.more profit but off course it still up to you to decide.. investing in these two can have the best of both world.
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:25:07 PM

Should I

Huh?!

Just continue on what knowledge you have, don't focus on just single investment spread it so that you have a good profit in return, real state and bitcoin both has a good investment, just invest what you have or what you afford.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:37:27 PM

Investing in Btc is for long term investments real estate investment is best but for long-term investments real state is volatile  but btc is more huge returns when we hodl for long-term
I think that investing in real estate will be more profitable and safer for us. If you hold real estate for a long time you will also have higher profits when holding the BTC. Actually, it depends on each country.
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:42:00 AM

Should I

Huh?!

In my opinion, having multiple sources of income is the best way to play your investments, investing your money in only one place in my opinion is not a wise idea, it might bring you income but having more sources is still the best. So, if you wanna invest in other places asides bitcoin, then it would be a nice decision.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:48:14 AM

Should I

Huh?!

In my opinion, having multiple sources of income is the best way to play your investments, investing your money in only one place in my opinion is not a wise idea, it might bring you income but having more sources is still the best. So, if you wanna invest in other places asides bitcoin, then it would be a nice decision.
we got some several return that different.some of them have small return with small risk to.but some of them give high return with middle or high risk.it depend on our self which portofolio that suitable with us to accept risk tolerance.
auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:55:33 AM

Should I

Huh?!

I think you should invest in Bitcoin only. Because if you invest in Bitcoin, in a short time you can get a big profit. Even if you can keep it in the long run, you will get a bigger profit. If you are investing in real estate, to gain profit you must take a very long time.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:10:34 AM

To be honest, this is a subjective decision and it will change from person to person. I am a moderate risk taker so I would consider investing in both the option to minimize the risk.
There is no doubt that investing in bitcoin is more affordable to do, because investing in real estate requires a big amount of money unlike on investing in bitcoin,  it only requires a small amount but bitcoin can also help us to be rich.

Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:17:19 AM

You should invest in both. Why do I say that? because investing in bitcoin takes a long time and also unpredictable increase. So it's good if you also invest in real estate so you avoid the risks that exist in bitcoin. And also so you do not always depend on bitcoin.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:37:29 AM

Should I

Huh?!

Investment outside of cryptocurrency is good specially related to the technology it will never lose value .for long-term investment bitcoint is changing despite the fact that bitcoint  charts may go up and down .patience works at the end..

mrsimons121

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:45:11 AM

Most of the people would definitely prefer real estate as they would get convinced with the fact that real estate is physically hardy matter.
overseer470

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:06:28 AM

I think it's more fun and more profitable to do a cryptocurrency business like bitcoin because with the investment of bitcoin cryptocurrency which has a limited total supply makes the price movements become very fast if the price movement is so fast you can certainly use it so you can get a lot of profit.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:29:03 AM

Should I

Huh?!

I am a teen ager an I do not have some requirements that the real estate needs to be able to invest in them and the cryptocurrency on the other hand is very easy to invest in by simply buying in them is an instant investment already because if its volatility. And it is more fun to invest in cryptocurrency because it is popular right now amd have ypu heard the news that there are a lot of people who became a millionaire because of gaining a lot in bitcoin investment.
AltCoinBuddah

Activity: 161

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:31:56 AM

The best thing is to diversify your holdings. Leave a substantial amount in crypto currency and invest some left over to real estate and make it frow from there. There's no harm in doing that so long as you don't totally liquify a whole investment.
Cash BTC

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:35:25 PM

Most of the people would definitely prefer real estate as they would get convinced with the fact that real estate is physically hardy matter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: