Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:45:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in BTC vs Invest in Real Estate?  (Read 19216 times)
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:27:40 AM

I would say as many guys here, that starting amount is drasticaly different, bitcoin investment can begin from $100 or less!
To be honest, real estate is more promising than online investment. only, the potential that is owned by online investment is better, although the risk is greater. I want to take advantage of online investments to expand real estate.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:09:55 AM

Bitcoin chart is going up and down some times I am thinking maybe I should invest part of my BTC (at least the part of the profit  I’ve made on crypto) into something real?!
Let’s say I can buy share of real estate company and get the part of profit (50-100% per Year).

Should I
                Spend all my BTC on that shares?
                Spend small (profit) part?
                Or just do nothing and wait?

Huh?!

I’ll do appreciate for answers with any suggestions and recommendations!

If you said real estate the first thing that will come to your mind will be that is just for rich people for those who have a lot of money to invest because that is not a generic one not all people can be a part of it but in bitcoins there is no specific thong requires in.order to join in bitcoins. Bitcoins are for everyone as long as you have the device you can have a bitcoins investment and the minimum amount of bitcoins will be very affordable not like real estate so for me bitcoins investment are better in normal.people
ironman2014

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:20:02 AM

My personall goal is to earn some money here in crypto world and then take it and invest in a real estate, to live myself and to give rent

HiBCDirect

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:31:43 AM

No doubt that real estate is one of the strongest and stable places to put your $ in. But how can you compare such different spheres of life? BTC gives a chance to anyone, even with a couple of dollars, to try themselves and earn something. Entrance threshold in real estate is so huge, that when you have enough $ to do so, you probably don't ask such things at forums
kidamazo

Activity: 289

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:16:30 AM

I own some real estate. I spend my BTC earnings to make them more comfortable and to take more money from giving a rent of them (2 flats)
MASDAS87

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:02:35 PM

I think fast growing is BTC that's why i would like to invest in BTC. but you can also invest in Real Estate both are long term investment but bitcoin is decentralized first digital currency  and high demand and high growing.
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:26:24 PM

Its good idea to invest in real estate. If you have good amount of capital for trading im sure you can allocate some into gold or real estate and i do think its feel more safe when you have something tangible asset. But i do think investing in cryptocurrency still the best place to earn profit.

slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:57:20 AM

All kinds of investments are good as long as we can manage well, bitcoin and real estate are two types of good investment and worthy of our choosing, many people are afraid of bitcoin investment because it is too volatile, but this is just an opportunity to get big profits.
Real estate has the same problems as investing in cryptocurrencies there are some good properties at very good prices and there are some terrible properties with all kind of hidden defects that it is imposable to see that if you buy in those properties you risk losing all your investment this is very similar to cryptocurrencies where you can invest in a good coin like bitcoin but there are also terrible icos around.
bangkit tri

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:11:14 AM

Its good idea to invest in real estate. If you have good amount of capital for trading im sure you can allocate some into gold or real estate and i do think its feel more safe when you have something tangible asset. But i do think investing in cryptocurrency still the best place to earn profit.
with the cryptocurrency investment, we will get a big profit, but have a big risk too. for that in my opinion there should be a balancer of investment. and what i mean is a real estate investment
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:28:42 AM

All kinds of investments are good as long as we can manage well, bitcoin and real estate are two types of good investment and worthy of our choosing, many people are afraid of bitcoin investment because it is too volatile, but this is just an opportunity to get big profits.
Real estate has the same problems as investing in cryptocurrencies there are some good properties at very good prices and there are some terrible properties with all kind of hidden defects that it is imposable to see that if you buy in those properties you risk losing all your investment this is very similar to cryptocurrencies where you can invest in a good coin like bitcoin but there are also terrible icos around.

Certainly there are pros and cons related to every type of investment but i personally feel that investment in real estate is a bit safer because you do a brief market search about the prices of property in that area and once you buy the property at the right price then it will certainly gives you profit. But in case of Bitcoin the risk of loose increases due to volatility just took the example of bitcoin price in December, 2017 and now.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:53:10 AM

with the cryptocurrency investment, we will get a big profit, but have a big risk too. for that in my opinion there should be a balancer of investment. and what i mean is a real estate investment
well, but many people are using cryptocurrency, trying to back up some of their money into real estate. there are even some people who aim to utilize cryptocurrency to add to the real estate they have.
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:26:00 AM

Of course bitcoin investing is more interesting and profitable than investing real estate, this is what makes me prefer to put money on bitcoin rather than real estate that proves less attractive because many people do not like real estate.
Hube950

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:43:51 AM

Let the saying, "Don't put all your eggs in one basket' guide you. Since your mind goes towards an option to invest in real estate as of only bitcoin... I can advise you do both. Invest more into real estate.. And the rest in bitcoin. Real Estate will always keep appreciating, not same for bitcoin as prices are unstable.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1848
Merit: 370

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:56:52 AM

Any investment outside of crypto will be good in essence because you will be diversifying more. Just because real estate is profitable doesn't mean everybody profits, it too is a zero sum game. Knowing this entry is just as important in real estate as it is in crypto, have a bad entry and you will never make profit. Lastly do also know that the real estate, stock, and every other asset class is in a historically huge bubble. I wouldn't personally get involved right now, I would wait a couple years until things died down a little bit.

My general idea on Bitcoin investment is more on trading market, likewise investment into real estate is par more different, real estate investment is with the SOLID/ Actual investment, i mean the physical structure or the lot we purchase, compared to Crypto it is a digital/ virtual investment, we relay on the digital encryption, digital account. But, since we are now into Digital age everyone is happy investing into crypto currency. although, it is individual preference where to make an investment either on Bitcoin or on Real Estate.
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:21:38 AM

For me bitcoin investment is more interesting and profitable than other investments such as real estate, gold, stocks and so on, this is because bitcoin prices can go up hundreds of percent annually while real estate goes up no more than 20% per year.
For me, every investment is great if done with better learning and understanding. I believe in the thing that you mustn’t be so hurry to just jump into something after just a little demo. No, rather you must be learning amazing and till the deep core is obtained, try and learn. And after that you can easily go for anything that seems interesting to you. Bitcoins are little much better than others.

d0flaming0

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:47:51 AM

Any investment outside of crypto will be good in essence because you will be diversifying more. Just because real estate is profitable doesn't mean everybody profits, it too is a zero sum game. Knowing this entry is just as important in real estate as it is in crypto, have a bad entry and you will never make profit. Lastly do also know that the real estate, stock, and every other asset class is in a historically huge bubble. I wouldn't personally get involved right now, I would wait a couple years until things died down a little bit.

My general idea on Bitcoin investment is more on trading market, likewise investment into real estate is par more different, real estate investment is with the SOLID/ Actual investment, i mean the physical structure or the lot we purchase, compared to Crypto it is a digital/ virtual investment, we relay on the digital encryption, digital account. But, since we are now into Digital age everyone is happy investing into crypto currency. although, it is individual preference where to make an investment either on Bitcoin or on Real Estate.
there is also nothing bad on investing to real estate properties as long as you can still manage it. because aside from crypto, there are also lots of options you can choose when it comes to investment, so it is up to you on how you diversify your portfolio. personally i would also like to recommend spreading your eggs in different baskets, not only for bigger chance of profits but also to be safe if possible.
fmasta

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:48:54 AM

I would like in near future to get some percent of my bitcoin earnings and start to invest them slightly in a real estate for me to live

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
cryptomoon1002

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:48:57 AM

invest in btc because with 3d printing prices of real estates are going to srink drastically !

If you google you will find that it will be easy to build a home worth 4k usd using 3d printer in future
NELSONHillz

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:05:58 AM

its a great idea for use half of your bitcoin asset for investment into something real, but I think investment in technology is better. and I will buy some technology stock, and buy some houses for rent, or you can investmen to the big company that you trusted,
brainryan

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:34:02 AM

I think investing in bitcoins and real estate have similarities. It is all forms of investment and holding in the long run or short term. depends on the market fluctuations. Both have the ability to increase / decrease naturally with the needs of users. The only difference can be the character and nature of each form. Real estate is held with the relevant certifications, bitcoin you need more than the ability and knowledge to hold and maintain as well as earn a profit. However, bitcoin offers more flexibility with the use for money transfer and investment. or trade, payment quickly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: