Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:31:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in BTC vs Invest in Real Estate?  (Read 19216 times)
Dhaniii

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:08:56 PM

I think it's better to invest in bitcoin. Why ? because we know the more years cryptocurrency including bitcoin is getting better and more profitable. many new investors continue to arrive for investment in bitcoin. real estate is good too, but I'm not really interested and for get profit it's small and need a long time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:23:52 PM

I think it's better to invest in bitcoin. Why ? because we know the more years cryptocurrency including bitcoin is getting better and more profitable. many new investors continue to arrive for investment in bitcoin. real estate is good too, but I'm not really interested and for get profit it's small and need a long time.
Bitcoin is much better than real estate because bitcoin is a digital currency and modern way to invest your money for best future but real estate is old way for investment and the other way it will not profitable as like bitcoin's profit so you should invest in bitcoin and wait for its high price because in small period bitcoin will give you huge amount for you and then if you want to invest in real estate so you can because bitcoin's profit will very big amount so you can start a real business and then buy some more bitcoin for new way.
potivech
Copper Member

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:26:07 PM

Real Estate investing is a proven model for wealth building for thousands of years. Crypto is not real. It is cyber digits that you cannot touch or hold. Gold or silver, which also doesn't provide cash flow, is a better investment than crypto
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:31:30 PM

Real Estate investing is a proven model for wealth building for thousands of years. Crypto is not real. It is cyber digits that you cannot touch or hold. Gold or silver, which also doesn't provide cash flow, is a better investment than crypto

First of all, these are completely different areas of the economy, so you can not compare them. There is a huge difference between them related to investment risk. If someone wants to invest money for many years and earn less but safely, then he invests in real estate. Cryptocurrencies are an unpredictable high-risk market where you can earn a lot, but you can lose a lot. Everyone should decide what is better for him.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 11:39:16 PM

Bitcoin chart is going up and down some times I am thinking maybe I should invest part of my BTC (at least the part of the profit  I’ve made on crypto) into something real?!
Let’s say I can buy share of real estate company and get the part of profit (50-100% per Year).

Should I
                Spend all my BTC on that shares?
                Spend small (profit) part?
                Or just do nothing and wait?

Huh?!

I’ll do appreciate for answers with any suggestions and recommendations!

I would prefer you to spend only your profit part into a physical business like the real estate business so that even if Bitcoin crashes, you will have something to hold for the future.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 03:04:43 AM

the right portion in my opinion is 80% for investment in real estate, and 20% on cryptocurrency
80% is a lot of value and of course it becomes an ideal portion because we know for ourselves that every year property needs are always needed by people, and we also know that every day population growth occurs throughout the world
whereas cryptocurrency is only a short-term money earner that is likely to rise 100% and can also go down 100% in just a matter of hours
therefore, security and certainty must be the main source of income, and uncertainties can be made as a source of side income
AlphaDouche

Activity: 62
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:25:20 AM

like any sound investment strategy having you funds diversified is always the smart bet. While both real estate and the cryoto markets can be sound investments. There should be a break down and also diversity within each. I have both investment in real estate through rental properties and land i own with my family and different coins which some are more volatile than others. And then investing in 401k and a few different ETFs. Not keeping all my eggs in one basket so to speak.
Boys27

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:26:40 AM

as anticipation to reduce losses if there is a decline in bitcoin prices like a few months ago, it's better not only to invest in bitcoin, it's better to also choose other investments such as stocks etc. or choose an investment that has a small risk such as gold.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                         
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:57:13 AM

Bitcoin chart is going up and down some times I am thinking maybe I should invest part of my BTC (at least the part of the profit  I’ve made on crypto) into something real?!
Let’s say I can buy share of real estate company and get the part of profit (50-100% per Year).

Should I

Huh?!

If you understand real estate, you should invest in it. You should not risk in the field you do not understand much about it like Crypto.
Investments need a lot of knowledge about how to choose trading platforms, choose the time to buy and many other things. I recommend investing in real estate.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:05:25 PM

This is a big decision. I prefer your first choice because real estate will always rise in value every year. Moreover bitcoin prices is decreasing significantly lately. Invest your fiat to more stable things. Especially the level of legality in each country is certain. On the other hand, bitcoin prices is fluctuating but provides great profits if we are very patient.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:38:52 PM

Should I

Huh?!

I suggest that you should have plan a  and b or even c. Dont spend or use all of your funds into a specific platform. It is better that you have a multiple source of income so that in case one of your streams fails you have another stream to support you financially. Be mindful in your decision, always do your research as you invest.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:14:45 AM

for me personally maybe I prefer to invest in bitcoin because with investment in bitcoin I can get profits quickly and the price movements are also very fast so that it will make me get very much profit.
I gave an example of my friend, when yesterday's high prices, he sold a lot of bitcoin, and bought him property earlier this year. and now, he has started to invest again in BTC, with low prices like now. I think my friend determined the right steps for investment choices. so both are profitable investment tools

Just need to be sure to see the price going back up and take a good chance when the price drops. but some people are afraid of it and loss will be a dream for them.

People are right to be cautious. The cryptocurrencies can fall greatly, and the investors can lose. Real estate is a very good investment. However, to buy it, you need to have really a big sum of money.
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:07:58 PM

for me personally maybe I prefer to invest in bitcoin because with investment in bitcoin I can get profits quickly and the price movements are also very fast so that it will make me get very much profit.
I gave an example of my friend, when yesterday's high prices, he sold a lot of bitcoin, and bought him property earlier this year. and now, he has started to invest again in BTC, with low prices like now. I think my friend determined the right steps for investment choices. so both are profitable investment tools

Just need to be sure to see the price going back up and take a good chance when the price drops. but some people are afraid of it and loss will be a dream for them.

People are right to be cautious. The cryptocurrencies can fall greatly, and the investors can lose. Real estate is a very good investment. However, to buy it, you need to have really a big sum of money.
in the end the risk of cryptocurrency is indeed greater, but the possibility to get a faster profit does exist. on the other hand, real estate has a slow development, however, so is the risk.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:21:22 PM

Should I

Huh?!

I suggest that you should have plan a  and b or even c. Dont spend or use all of your funds into a specific platform. It is better that you have a multiple source of income so that in case one of your streams fails you have another stream to support you financially. Be mindful in your decision, always do your research as you invest.
right, I think with more and more places to invest, it will further strengthen our funding, because not all investment places will go hand in hand, like now, where bitcoin falls, so if you invest in real estate, then your financial position is safe. besides that you will also be psychologically better at dealing with these conditions

ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:44:30 PM

if for now it seems like bitcoin is great to be used as an investment in the not too distant future, because the price is still cheap and someday the price of bitcoin will definitely experience a good price increase

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:52:51 PM

Real estate is a good thing to invest with. people in the world are getting large of number though the land is not getting bigger.
The more people we have every year the better the price of real estate.

Bitcoin is good and you can control it in just a few clicks, both are good in the long term of investment.
If you are more practical and dont use to be in computer you should pick the real estate.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:27:38 PM

actually it is depends on the budget, when people wants to invest in real estate it will really requires a long period of time for the payment to be settle and a huge amount of money, unlike when investing to crypto it requires a minimal amount to make an investment, the good thing in investing to real estate as long as the time run the value is raising.
Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 08:57:04 PM

Despite the recent market crashes, I still have confidence in BTC investment. Even if I have some funds today, I won't mind investing 60% of it on BTC and the remaining 40% on real estate.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:08:38 AM

Despite the recent market crashes, I still have confidence in BTC investment. Even if I have some funds today, I won't mind investing 60% of it on BTC and the remaining 40% on real estate.

I am agree with you, we should divide our investment in property and bitcoin. Better not put all our money in bitcoin because its risky investment and the price always high fluctuation. Property is good investment and we can have a passive income from our property by rent it to others people

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
aditasetia123

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:12:00 AM

I am agree with you, we should divide our investment in property and bitcoin. Better not put all our money in bitcoin because its risky investment and the price always high fluctuation. Property is good investment and we can have a passive income from our property by rent it to others people
property price growth more 20% in a year.with less risk much people prefer invest their money into this portofolio.maybe 20% from their total asset in property.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: