Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:16:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][BBN] Big Banyan Network The No.1 Global Data Fusion Value Network  (Read 1106 times)
gs777

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:16:21 AM

Can I use my enjin wallet to hold BBN?
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zayzik

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:33:59 PM

Ethereum is fuel for performing actions on the Ethereum blockchain. Sending and deploying smart contracts etc. But starts up use it as it easy for a broader audience to participate as more people use Ethereum. Neo uses Gas etc I think HPB will have more transactions per second and use proof of stake rather than proof of work. If anyone else knows better than me they can help.
Gucci999

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:34:06 PM

BBN won't stay on Ethereum. Like EOS won't stay on Ethereum. High performance Blockchain (HPB) will probably be the one blockchain. It launches its mainnet in Q2. The projects are all tied. sometimes we forget that these projects are actually huge coding projects with a lot of planning. Projects use tokens on Ethereum because it's easy for everyone until the blockchain they are going to be officially on for is up and running. I also misunderstood this project until I fully read about it. My arrogant self is now humbled. Because I see the vision and plan for future.
sukhwindersingh

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:34:13 PM

BBN competition on twitter is a perfect idea. I saw it with Zilliqa. You should check it. People invested huge time to demonstrate what Zilliqa is and it worked like a charm. I mean, the team can offer 50-100k BBN token to the best ones, or most liked ones on twitter etc.
kevinantonio

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:13:30 PM

They have a good news coming up, we are discussing a potential partnership with a large Chinese government background Group, looking to co-develop a dapp in the ad industry. Once we have the partnership agreement signed, we will give a further notification regarding the collaboration details.
chayantoon

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:14:11 PM

Why should I chill.  You statement is just selfishly stupid based on your personal need of immediate profit. If you personally don’t like an exchange ten exceeds expectation your right to not use it.  Rather than create discussion how great it would be to remove access to treading.  Schoolyard bulky demigod arrogance from your part
Gucci999

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:14:20 PM

Just a heads up guys. If you come into this chat and start spamming ICO links, mining links, pyramid schemes etc straight up delete and ban. I will not give anyone the potential opportunity to rip someone off who is part of this community.
Gucci999

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:22:09 PM

Why is our market cap still so ridiculously low? Is there some reason the price is being suppressed?
For such an excellent project, it seems to have been sat at an incredibly low MC for a while. Just stocked up on more tho so not complaining too much
tientien22

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:22:43 PM

The first blockchain pilot application of eucalyptus network - mutual information communication completes the basic function development Original 2018-05-07 Zhao Xianglong Banyan Network BanyanNetwork After the communication and research for industry users, the first blockchain pilot application of Yushu Network has formed a preliminary mutual trust product design, and developed a mutual exchange demo product. Mutual information products are divided into two major projects: 1. Authorized Managed Web Products 2. Provide API interface for authorization service The basic functions of these two projects have been completed. Mutual information exchange is the most important compliance link in the process of data use—providing technical solutions for user authorization. For example, when user C applies for a loan from loan institution B, the loan company needs to request personal data of the user from credit company D to perform a risk control strategy. The request for this data must be authorized by user C. Mutual Credit provides the authorized technical solutions for User C, lending institution B, and credit agency D, and saves the authorized behavior and results to the blockchain. The When there are C-end users who need to query their own authorization or G-side supervisors need to verify the authorization, mutual information communication can quickly provide verification. The In the mutual-messaging scheme, all user data authorization behavior data is written to the blockchain through smart contracts. Ensure that the authorization is open and irrevocable. The The program can have user authorization customization, authorization can not be tampered with, to prevent data transfer, risk responsibility isolation, real-time authorization inspection, full platform support and other characteristics. Mutual Information Technology Framework The The authorization SDK provides the authorization interface, and the application APP sends the user authorization behavior to the authorized SVR through the SDK authorization interface and obtains the return of the authorization key. When the application APP calls user data to the data source data service SVR, it needs to pass the authorization key at the same time. The data source data service SVR verifies the accuracy of the authorization key by requesting an authorized SVR. The authorizing SVR also saves the user authorization calling smart contract to the blockchain. Mutual Information Exchange is expected to complete the beta version and mutual trust code open source in May and provide it to industry customers.
kevinantonio

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:23:04 PM

I wanted to ask if you had any insight/opinions on where Chinese regulations might be headed with your role in blockchain council. China seems very bipolar on the regulation front where they’re banning token exchanges but allowing private ico/some companies to continue operation? + nowfunding of blockchain R&D. English news outlets doing little to give a balanced option of where things might be headed. Is it an environment you see changing in coming years?
Gucci999

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:41:33 PM

If all the voins are unlocked, the marketcap will be aroind 45 million which is quite low for a project that has ties wit union pay. Plus team will lock their tokens for 5 to 10 years. Plus tbe private investors are companies like loopring which I dont think they will sell thei tokens.
linhlinh1920

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:37:48 PM

Look forward to selling many things on the market!
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:14:46 AM

Hello all. I would like to have information on:

What wallet should I store BBN?

And also on what exchange(s) can I purchase BBN?
deltasteel (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:04:25 AM

i will answer you question

What wallet should I store BBN? you can use wallet support ERC-20 like : imtoken,metamask,eidoo ,etc

And also on what exchange(s) can I purchase BBN? now BBN are in bibox exchange and Idex , you can see on CMC, bbn already list on CMC
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:29:32 PM

Provide Data Service (September 2018)
https://coindar.org/en/event/banyan-network-bbn-provide-data-service-11470
kevinantonio

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:16:39 PM

Banyan is an exception token wise as they have used the token to create a community within the blockchain interest. It is a clever way of funding a real data business at the same time involving those who help fund it by having bbn within the workings of the product. It has never shilled like crazy. It never says "binance coming" or boasts of things that aren't even true. I think it's exactly where it naturally needs to be. Unlike some tokens that are all price and no balls.
I found an old video the other day of a very young David zhou talking at MIT Incubator about his project empower house. He is a great communicator and has good confidence. I like the guy.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:21:10 PM

If all the voins are unlocked, the marketcap will be aroind 45 million which is quite low for a project that has ties wit union pay. Plus team will lock their tokens for 5 to 10 years. Plus tbe private investors are companies like loopring which I dont think they will sell thei tokens.

just wondering why this project is not attracting attention here. seems that this one has something to offer. tying up with union pay is a good one already. and if they are locking their tokens, then, the dumping comes from those bounty hunters who got it for free. but, if the development will continue, the price will increase. just give it a time.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:47:35 AM

Any information about the third airdrop round?
pedlarblicecw

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:27:50 AM

Banyan networks is a combination of network big data technology based blockchain, I hope the project will focus on data connection reliability of blockchain, integration and data management of third-party data applications and open the market development, network construction benefits the positive interaction data by setting standards, providing channels and token issuing. I think it will improve. Good luck
Chief__Architect

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:39:38 PM

The use-case is valid, the project claims to have paying customers.
https://medium.com/banyannetwork/third-paying-customer-landed-consumer-finance-industry-e27d1011440c

After having a short look at the Git, I would like to see some demo videos how the software is used in praticse.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: