Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2018, 02:54:24 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Holding Yes or Not at All  (Read 1702 times)
deredevil

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Capital Technologies & Research

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 10:27:56 PM

With this highly fluctuating market situation, the best thing we can do is to hold the coins we have. We must survive to hold and wait for the market to rise again. With we can do that, I'm sure the market will quickly raise the price again. Especially if we are willing to buy more coins and increase the number of requests for crypto, so I'm sure crypto will be faster to increase the price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
kendra1107

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:43:28 PM

how long a good coin we hold,
whether there is a psychological impact on yourself if a coin is likely to rise or fall in the future

it's better where to hold or sell it and then we buy it again and so on like that.
Holding would depend on the coin or token you have. If a particular token has great growth potential on long term, then you will have to hold it for quite some time (probably years) to get full earning potential. Otherwise, holding would be for as long as a few months, few weeks, or maybe even just for a few days. How long to hold depends on many factors which is up to us to look into..

ichi ocha

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:33:29 AM

whether there is a psychological impact on yourself if a coin is likely to rise or fall in the future

it's better where to hold or sell it and then we buy it again and so on like that.

for the moment I am holding altcoin I have because altcoin is currently in recovering then from that while waiting for altcoin price go up I hold it because many people wait for altcoin stable price back and so I can sell it at that price then

A P A       Making History In The Global Art Market
▐ █████ ▌  PRE-SALE  |  Jan 15th, 2018  ▐ █████ ▌ (http://goo.gl/911eZx)
pk lurah

Activity: 98

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:12:46 AM

I think you can firmly try to uproot the waves by selling and buying the same coins repeatedly to collect more. If you have time to trade better to maximize profits because crypto fluctuations are very high. So you must have a clear mind and be patient enough. In this way, you will get great benefits in this market.

XYO │ Network  ▸▸  https://www.xyo.network/
Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
s.Zavgorod

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:15:06 AM

Retention and day trading are things that are not worth doing. And it is necessary to trade and in that perspective. Ethereum can be kept for a long time, it is not necessary to pay attention not to its rate until the 4th quarter.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  BitSchool  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Integrated Artificial Intelligence Synergy  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Whitepaper  ♦️  GitHub
Pre-ICO ▶ March 19 - April 16  ★  PRE-SALE BONUS ★
chuanpu

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:20:26 AM

I think it's a good time to buy a cryptocurrency when the bear market is nearing its end, and then sell your cryptocurrency in the middle of the bull market. I think you can make a lot of profits. If you don't grasp the timing, you can continue to hold yours. Token.

▬▬▬▬▬  First Ever Commodity Crypto Exchange  ▬▬▬▬▬
Digital Ticks│ Public Token Sale
anggurMerah

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 03:59:58 AM

I prefer to hold it for years. I do not want to sell all the coins I have in just a short time. I will be very patient to wait for all the coins I have to ride many times over. The key to holding is just patience. If we can get through everything with full patience, I'm sure the result will not disappoint.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
rosmerius

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 04:02:02 AM

Before we decide to join the crypto, it would be nice if we have prepared mentally and physically well, so we can accept and be ready with everything that will happen in the crypto. We must first understand the characteristics of crypto and what usually happens in crypto, let alone about its fluctuations, crypto is very vulnerable and very close to fluctuating. With we already understand the crypto, we will be able to anticipate and make decisions appropriately. If the situation happens as it is now, the best step is to hold it and wait for the crypto to rise again for us to earn a profit.

OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

Forex and Crypto Direct-Hedge Fund

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:08:30 AM

Holding a coin really depends on you the individual or the coin you are holding. A sudden rise in a coin you bought may let you Hold and think of a different price before you sell. Also you may have probably set a price that you think at that price I will sell it. So holding depends solely on the individual as to whether hold or sell.

C O U N T I N G H O U S E   ⧼  Forex & Crypto-Currency Hedge Fund  ⧽
https://www.countinghousefund.com/
Rustamm

Activity: 168
Merit: 13

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:13:10 AM

Of course, keeping the crypto currency in general brings a good profit. However, it should be remembered that not all coins or tokens are capable of rising in price over time, only prospective coins and tokens are capable of doing this.
However, it would be better to combine the retention of the crypto currency with its periodic trading in the market, selling them at a strong rise in price and buying with a significant drop in it. This is the only way to obtain significant additional profits.

Charity07

Activity: 184

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:15:39 AM

It depends on the coin you are holding and the trend of the coin in the market. If there are a little bit fluctuations then it is better to hold that coin until you get the good profit from that coin. So, before cashout for any coin. So before cashout for any coin you must analyze the market.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MIXXtagger

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:20:24 AM

I think it depends on the the coin you holding. Coins for holding must have a huge potential. Then such coins in the long run will make a big profit.

ostsee77

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:28:42 AM

This depends on the coin you are holding, there are coins with high growth potential that are worth holding, while others show a downward trend that are better off cashed in, the trick is ti know your coins well., know when to hold and when to sell.

happness2

Activity: 39

https://i.imgur.com/qKHbgsl.png

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:50:08 AM

I think that holding or not holding the stock market is a depressing trend. I think it needs to be held for a long time. When the price rises, you can consider selling some cryptocurrencies. I think the current market is expected to rise in June.

█ ▌▐▐ KEPLER // BRINGING AI & ROBOTICS TO THE BLOCKCHAIN▐ ▌▐ █ (http://keplertek.org/#)
wongdeso

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:52:10 AM

It would be depends on the situation, because there are a situation that would be best for hold or sell. And it also depends on how your plan. Most of long term holder would hold but a day trade would sell to cut loss.

●●●VRT.WORLD● #VRT TOKEN SALE BEGINS MARCH, 14●●●
VRT ICO: FIRST BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM for VR VRT ●
● [Twitter] [Facebook] [Medium] [Telegram] [Reddit] [Golos] [Youtube] ●
nurbay

The future of advertisement intelligence

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:03:56 AM

Hold it as long as it has good potential to rise in price. And remove the coins you have when the target price you make is fulfilled and of course you already have the advantage you want.
There will be a psychological impact when Cryptocurrency value increases or decreases. Because of our emotional also will definitely feel every condition that happened.

● ◯ SaTT - The Revolution of Advertising Transactions ◯ ●
◯ ● ▀▀▀▀▀▀ BUY SATT TOKEN NOW! ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ● ◯ (http://satt-token.com/)
Thyristor

Activity: 150

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:10:26 AM

Actually "how long a good coin we hold" it's very difficult question.Prediction is not working for every single coin.
Yeah in potential coin long holding is the more reward.Also i have own more potential coin and obviously it will long holding.

sabarr

Activity: 235

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:18:38 AM

I think holding the coin will be more profitable especially if the coin you buy has decreased so if it sells when the price drops then you will lose, so the best thing to do is to keep the coins you have

allycn

Activity: 280
Merit: 109

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:25:38 AM

I got into crypto with the plan to HODL from the beginning. I had, and still don't have, any plans to go into day trading. Besides investing in some of the top coins (as long term investments), I also took a risk and invested in a few ICOs (with the plan to HODL for at least a year).
I have set a target price for the ICO coins so that when it reaches said price I can sell a portion and recover what I invested, that way whatever I sell / exchange to fiat afterwards will be profit (selling will depend on necessity or how my plans evolve).
Of course this is crypto and there is no guarantee this will work because maybe the ICO coin won't reach my target price to sell, but for the time being it is my plan.

Kocret02

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:28:11 AM

I think holding the coin will be more profitable especially if the coin you buy has decreased so if it sells when the price drops then you will lose, so the best thing to do is to keep the coins you have
when prices fall many of the corrected coin holders panic sell, this can be done for you when looking at the market situation is not good so I think the hold is the right action to anticipate a more severe defeat.

▄▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████████
██████████               ███████████
██████████                ██████████
██████████    ████████    ██████████
██████████    ████████    ██████████
█████████              ███████████
█████████              ███████████
████████    ████████    ████████
████████    ████████    ████████
███████                ███████
██████               ███████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀██████▀▀

BITRUST
  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

BITCOINTALK      BUY BTF TOKENS
▬▬▬  ●  ●  WHITEPAPER  ●  ●  ▬▬▬
FACEBOOK  TWITTER  |  TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.