Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:11:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency in five years!  (Read 5260 times)
megatrix

Activity: 217
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:26:06 AM

I have a strong belief in crypto currencies especially to Bitcoin and its technology but I don't think that 5 years is enough for a full transition from fiat to crypto currencies, I honestly think it will be longer than that, or even longer than what we are all expecting. As we can all see, Bitcoin's development and improvement over the years has given us a lot of good things, but it was not easy, never easy, up to know we can see the resistance of the government and big corporations and businessmen in fully accepting or embracing this innovation. One of the main set backs would be the mass media against Bitcoin, it has great influence and it can create a lot of FUDs not just to potential users and investors but even to those who are already in the game. So I think it will take more than 5 years but I can say that it is possible and doable, just might take longer.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
topkhai

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:51:43 AM

Cryptocurrency in five years the value will be increase, growing fast, many new investors, some company use cryptocurrency for transactions etc.
I hope in five years later cryptocurrency will can accepted in some country and legalized it. And bitcoin still market leaders in crytocurrency.
Yeah if the crypto developers continue to fix the current weaknesses. Nothing is impossible and this is proven, some people have succeeded when some doubted the crypto. The negative issues that try to kick the crypto greatly affect the market, I think this is the next task for 5 years from now
Big Show

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:17:45 AM

As long as blockchain technology still exists, so long as crypto is there and crypto will not easily die. Even for the next 10 years.
jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:51:27 AM

I really doubt it when they use the words 'all'. At what we know and ask for a cryptocurrency is its huge use. there are still some companies which are reluctant to grow it. And in spite of all, it does not stop a cryptocurrency especially as it continues to be in bitcoin from becoming the most important claim in the coming years. its value and prices are rising as though no striker from anywhere can stop it.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:53:53 AM

In the next five years there will be a lot of development that will come into the crypto world that would not mean that all and sundry would have adopted it. No! there will still be snags to take care of and improvements and innovations to bring which is a sign that the crypto world is here to stay

rakibpintu

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:03:46 AM

now its biggest market of crypto currency.  I don't know how to make it out them. but who had made he had a great person as I know. now still going to up and down. I know crypto currency how much will be go as far at the moment. I think I would be great than before.
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:30:40 AM

Legendary investor Tim Draper is confident that in five years all will use crypto currency. According to Draper, the technological shift that we can observe now will be more significant than the transition from the Stone Age to the Bronze Age. Answering the question about how he sees the current situation in comparison with the period when he invested in the technologies of web 1.0 and 2.0, he replied that web technologies and transformed the concept of information, while blocking has the potential to transform almost all industries, including government services.
I think that in the next five years, the use of cryptocurrency will definitely grow rapidly in that time soon. Because by investing in bitcoin, someone can definitely achieve a successful life and also, this can also encourage the government to acknowledge the use, importance and existence of the cryptocurrency to the fullest. In addition, this might provide a sense of comfort when some of the people want to try to invest here.
Polo joey

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:34:43 AM

The crypto in five years , remains bright and prospere ,that will happen only ,if the customers and investors still trust and support the  cryptos and bitcoin for this span lenght of time and if this happen then bitcoin will go large in the future to come.
Tommy len

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:12:15 AM

It is really hard to predict bitcoin five years from now. This Cryptos movement is too quick for the economy to adopt. Only certain parts of the world will be using it daily. As for the USA I don't think it will replace credit cards. As for me, I'm all Cryptos. Would use it everyday since it acts like my saving account.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:22:23 AM

It is really hard to predict bitcoin five years from now. This Cryptos movement is too quick for the economy to adopt. Only certain parts of the world will be using it daily. As for the USA I don't think it will replace credit cards. As for me, I'm all Cryptos. Would use it everyday since it acts like my saving account.

This Cryptos movement is too quick for the economy to adopt.
quick? no its not. cryptos adoption isnt quick for the economy to adopt because if it is quick then why there arent still countries that doesnt legalize bitcoin?
and also , bitcoin doesnt been used in most stores offline. bitcoin adoption is too slow because bitcoin did existed for over 9 long years but still few people are only aware with it.

As for the USA I don't think it will replace credit cards
of course bitcoin wont replace credit cards or anything , not only on usa but almost on all country. bitcoin is just happily used by people as an alternative to fiats and any other payment method.

cryptos in five years is still cryptos but i guess that their base value will rise because of the added adoption.
Briella18

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:25:49 AM

I  agree that five years everyone will use the crypto currency. Today, technology is developing at a tremendous speed and it is no longer possible to stop them
crystalk

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:26:39 AM

I also agree with you  Smiley Smiley
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:29:42 AM

quick? no its not. cryptos adoption isnt quick for the economy to adopt because if it is quick then why there arent still countries that doesnt legalize bitcoin?
and also , bitcoin doesnt been used in most stores offline. bitcoin adoption is too slow because bitcoin did existed for over 9 long years but still few people are only aware with it.

As for the USA I don't think it will replace credit cards
of course bitcoin wont replace credit cards or anything , not only on usa but almost on all country. bitcoin is just happily used by people as an alternative to fiats and any other payment method.

cryptos in five years is still cryptos but i guess that their base value will rise because of the added adoption.

people can be very quick to adopt new technologies, recent years are showing for enormous progress. If it's taken care of slow transactions, high tax fees and regulations, people will embrace it fast

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
CoinstarF

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:35:09 AM

I doubt it when he used the word 'all'. In as much as we predicts and wish that cryptocurrency will be widely used, there are still some companies which will still be reluctant to accommodate it. Nevertheless, this will not stop cryptocurrency especially bitcoin from been the most valued asset in years to come. It value and price will be so high that no rejection from anywhere can stop it.

Cryptocurrency in five years will be competitive in new forms of technology increasing it's value and additional user's and investors, with bitcoin  we are confident that we're still on top traders and hopefully widely recognized.
CapGelatik

Activity: 1064
Merit: 100

Combo Network

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:42:29 AM

it's just a few countries that have legalized bitcoin and it's only been a few years since bitcoin created for its soaring price that makes the whole world glance at it, but it's still very long for bitcoin can to be adoption for everyday life.

Extrago

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:47:26 AM

Cryptocurrency has a bright future ahead of them. But i don't think it will become our main source of transaction. How will a person living in a remote village be able to pay for stuff with cryptocurrency without an internet connection?
Gummybear67

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:07:10 PM

Legendary investor Tim Draper is confident that in five years all will use crypto currency. According to Draper, the technological shift that we can observe now will be more significant than the transition from the Stone Age to the Bronze Age. Answering the question about how he sees the current situation in comparison with the period when he invested in the technologies of web 1.0 and 2.0, he replied that web technologies and transformed the concept of information, while blocking has the potential to transform almost all industries, including government services.

For me, i don’t think that in 5 years we would have progressed as a world to be able to integrate bitcoin then we would all be dependent on it. I think that bitcoin still is a work in progress and the number of countries and regions that can really access and integrate it are but just a handful and everyone else that are utilizing it is just for a trial run. That is how I view that in 5 years we might have progressed further and further but completely not to the point where we are that complete
I certainly agree based from my observations. Bitcoin in 5 years is still progressing since now it needs to overcome lots of regulations and acceptance, but I think in 5 years it is more advance technologically, enhanced features and all. No one knows what might the future is but lets do hope for the best.
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:10:41 PM

Yeah it does have power to transform the world with its blocks but Draper forgetting one thing that government itself is against the whole idea of the bitcoin and crypto currency. They might be interested in the blockchain technology and I agree on that completely but I don't think that they will be interested in the crytpo currency at all. That would be the point where we will loose the hope of transformation if government keeps saying no to all.

The web concept is different thing. It was first hub which got accepted by everyone and it was completely white one so nobody really had problems. But in the crypto industry propel are jealous about how poor people are getting rich and how we don't need to struggle much here. So I'm pretty sure that there will be lots of obstruction in the whole idea. But fingers crossed for drapers assumption.
Bitcoin in five years really do have a transformation of developement and improvement on how it works and helps many more people for their living. Bitcoin in five years will be more famous and useful for everybody. If every people really do their best and if they are hardworking then they might get rich for the coming five years.
For me, Bitcoin infive years is more successful , it will known all over the world. It will be more advance in technology. Maybe the security system will have their improvements and possible that investing was easier than now.
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:12:43 PM

bitcoin offers a very high profit in the user. If they invest in bitcoin, they will get a high profit. And when they work on bitcoin like joining signature, bounty and other social media campaigns, they will be rewarded a bitcoin and that is the key to have so much money!
osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:18:16 PM

my estimation for the next 5 years crypto curancy will flourish, even more now, its mining will be very fast and crypto currency users will do much, and cryto is very good to be the investment choice in the future

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: