Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:39:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency in five years!  (Read 5259 times)
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:03:21 PM

I also think that crypto currency has a bright future and it is the next major revolution in our lives. Very soon all will use crypto currency. Blockchain is likely to replace the internet as we know it today.
within 5 years, I think this is a very big development. cryptocurrency can make big companies like google, facebook, and others glance bitcoin. well, I think the development is very good, and most likely will happen a good development in a long time.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:09:37 PM

Does such forecasts it as a finger in the sky) No one could predict five years ago that bitcoin would cost $ 20,000
I also like you adhere to the opinion that it's meaningless to make a forecast for 5 years, because in the cryptocurrency world everything develops and changes every day and no one knows for sure what will happen tomorrow. Cryptocurrencies have already entered our lives and in the future they will become more popular until they are used universally.
cryptoteen

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:37:55 PM

Does such forecasts it as a finger in the sky) No one could predict five years ago that bitcoin would cost $ 20,000
I also like you adhere to the opinion that it's meaningless to make a forecast for 5 years, because in the cryptocurrency world everything develops and changes every day and no one knows for sure what will happen tomorrow. Cryptocurrencies have already entered our lives and in the future they will become more popular until they are used universally.

Yeah totally agree with you. In cryptocurrency people can not assure or predict what happens tomorrow, so how can someone predict what's gonna happen in 5 years of time? Maybe in five years there won't be a thing called cryptocurrency. So the best thing is to understand the possible risk and invest according to the situation. Like at these days we know coming few months will be good for crypto so that you can invest now.
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:47:13 PM

Maybe my prediction will be different from the others, Bitcoin's age is almost 10 years from the beginning of his appearance in this world, And in that time a lot of up and down the bitcoin, due to news related to Bitcoin. but in fact, until now Bitcoin is still able to survive, and my prediction in the next 5 years, if Bitcoin is not reaching its heyday then this Bitcoin will lose the trust of the community. but all that is just a prediction, and my great hope Bitcoin will achieve its glory.
I think the rise and fall of bitcoin prices in accordance with the desired market. I am sure the future of bitcoin next 5 years will reach its glory

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:52:24 PM

Legendary investor Tim Draper is confident that in five years all will use crypto currency. According to Draper, the technological shift that we can observe now will be more significant than the transition from the Stone Age to the Bronze Age. Answering the question about how he sees the current situation in comparison with the period when he invested in the technologies of web 1.0 and 2.0, he replied that web technologies and transformed the concept of information, while blocking has the potential to transform almost all industries, including government services.
We can all expect that crypto will be dominating after five years but if we are going to observe what's happening in the crypto world right now, we can see that it would take up a lot of work before crypto completely dominate the world. Though it is a hard thing to imagine, we should atleast have high hopes over what will crypto look like after five years.

gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:06:48 PM

I also think that crypto currency has a bright future and it is the next major revolution in our lives. Very soon all will use crypto currency. Blockchain is likely to replace the internet as we know it today.
within 5 years, I think this is a very big development. cryptocurrency can make big companies like google, facebook, and others glance bitcoin. well, I think the development is very good, and most likely will happen a good development in a long time.

blockchain is the technology of the future and the future. the growing bitcoin is also followed by the bigger winds that hit it.
many people do not like bitcoin but they are amazed by the blockchain. But with more and more people interested in Bitcoin then I'm sure Bitcoin will go ahead.
nabilanur

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:09:18 PM

Currently Crypto currency is obtaining far-famed and plenty of folks use it, for that next 5 years i believe crypto currency are going to be additional standard and find positive response from all folks round the world. And my hope for consequent 5 years crypto currency are going to be the national currency that applies to the complete world.
sonofliberty

Activity: 395

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:21:59 PM

I can not say for sure about BitCoin's 5-year future, but I'm sure it's never been crashed, we can expect to be fully involved in the encryption market. Bitcoin transforms us the way we invest and how we improve our money.

I agree with you because nobody you can say the truth about it. Predicting something it is not a good idea. It is better to work hard or your future.

CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:04:53 PM

I believe in the next five years crypto currencies will manifest in such a unique way, so many countries and organizations will endorse and legalize crypto currencies there by increasing the community of users of crypt currencies
renata.tuncha@ex.ua

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:07:59 PM

I think that nowadays there are more different blockchain projects are developing and I think that Token Sale projects are also developing such as Socratus have you heard about it?  It is a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. They are aiming to create a win-win insurance whereby you get instant claim payment,  fair and transparent dealing and friendly prices.  I think this is really cool and it seems like an innovative and demanded project.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:16:53 PM

I guess in the next five years bitcoin will be well non as currency and also take the chance of number currency as far as online payment is concern. I think by then the governments will be able to understand the truth behind bitcoin and be accepted by many country as a local currency.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79]
  Print  

Jump to: