Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:54:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: First Time  (Read 201 times)
emmdii00 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:32:08 AM

This is my first time here, any suggestions on how will I make the most of my account here to be in great use on my Crypto journey experience?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:44:56 AM

This is my first time here, any suggestions on how will I make the most of my account here to be in great use on my Crypto journey experience?

Simply ask whatever you want and try to engange into community. You can sometimes find great informative psots and ones that are not so good. But hey, everybody have the opportunity and their own opinions here. Depends all what do yo want your crypt jurney to be like and what are your expectations, but so far I have found many information from just reading here.
Kelampok ijo

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:02:56 AM

I am the first time to make this crypto journey, and I want to make this account to be useful for me, please advice and help, so that I can run this crypto well and smoothly. Smiley  Smiley
caudalmar

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:10:56 AM

more engagement on topics by sharing your experiences relevant to it.   Smiley
Namal Harshana

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 11:32:10 AM

Hello emmdii00, Welcome to the bitcointalk.org forum  Wink .I think this is the heaven in cryptocurrency journey.I know sometimes very difficult to understand what are these things in this forum.do not afraid about those things.Please surf small time in this forum and you can get a rough idea about this forum.This forum has multiple categories.Each category discusses the special things.
As for the examples,
Bitcoin
*Bitcoin Discussion-Mainly discuss the bitcoin ecosystem
*Development & Technical Discussion-Technical discussion about   Bitcoin network in general                   
*Mining-Bitcoin mining and related kinds of stuff are discussed on here.
*Bitcoin Technical Support-Issues regard to Bitcoin network, transactions, addresses, bitcoin core etc.
*Project Development-related to development of bitcoin and related coins/projects.

Economy
*Economics
*Marketplace-this is the position for general marketplace discussion.
*Trading discussion-If you like to business with bitcoin, this section has good posts.Also, it has trading practices, Delivery methods etc.

Other
*Meta- posts about bitcoin forum.
*Politics & Society-I'm not familiar with this section.They discuss some society/politics related things in this section.
*Beginners & Help-If you are a beginner to the bitcoin this is the best place for you.You can learn all things about cryptocurrency from the alphabet in here.All time people have a new thing to learn.i think all forum members still use this section even a legendary member.
*Off topics-Other topics are discussed on here.They are the topics interest of bitcoiners.
*Serious discussion
*Archival

Alternate cryptocurrencies
Altcoin Discussion-This is the section for altcoins.(i think you know what is the altcoin means.All other coins than the bitcoin is known as altcoins as my knowledge.)

*announcement-This is the best category for bounty hunters.Because in this section they announced about the ICOs ,Bounties , Airdrops.
*mining -Related post about the altcoin mining.
*Marketplace (altcoins)
* Speculation (altcoins)

Local-As my knowledge in this section, they discuss using their local languages.
This is a rough idea of this forum.Without this idea, you cannot choose a right subcategory to discuss something.this idea helps you to go your crypto journey.

Next thing is this forum has some special rules.You can see rules from here.https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0
Please provide good quality posts in here.From that, you can rank up your profile.It is very useful when you joining to bounties and airdrops.
The ranks may be going up like these.
*Brand New
*Newbie(Now you are in here)
*Jr. Member(jr means junior)
*Membe(i'm in here still)
*Legendary
For rank up, you have to have post count and some merit amount
you can learn more about this from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0
Also about the merit system https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0

Those are the main things I have to tell you.I think this may be very helpful to you as a newbie here.english is not my native language and there may be some grammar mistakes.Don't care about them.If you get any problem related to cryptocurrency,Don't afraid to ask them in here.Always all are happy to help you.Good luck on your journey.thanks  Wink Wink

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:24:12 PM

Great! First of all, welcome on board, if you are looking to gain knowledge about bitcoin, crypto and blockchain then you are on a right platform. I would recommend you to invest your time before investing your money. Spend as much as time in order to learn the things and understand the market behavior, blockchain system and then invest if you are willing to gain from speculation activities. However, remember that speculation is small part of this huge technology.
PageDown

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:40:01 PM

What should I do to start earning bitcoin without investing?
Mr Kiwi

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:41:18 PM

Welcome to the world of crypto!

In my opinion, the best way to learn about cryptos and ICO's, is to read helpful guides. Throughout my crypto journey, I found this site made very detailed blog posts, which answer lots of first time investor questions.

Information on - how to invest in ICO's https://coinrating.co/guide-investing-ico/
Information on - guide to cryptocurrency exchange https://coinrating.co/guide-cryptocurrency-exchange/
trinhdinhthang20007

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:49:10 PM

Read much, participate enthusiastically and express your witness. Congratulations on your family. Grin Grin Grin
turushan

Activity: 39
Merit: 4

iOS Wizard

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:33:05 PM

read,
read,
read,
read,
and read!  Grin
Digital Mutant

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:23:29 PM

try to learn a lot
be patient
learn how to recognize good projects and how cryptoworld works
ask to veterans and learn from them
hold your coins and never sell anything
share all theat you know with the community
never trust anyone
DYOR
Ciscopro2000

Activity: 495

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:38:03 AM

Have patience and do not rush in this new adventure.  Do as much research and learning as you can.  Then when you feel more comfortable about the crypto world, invest a bit money so you will have some real world experience.  You can even earn free crypto currency by participating in some bounties.  This forum has a wealth of information and members are extremely knowledgeable.  Good luck and welcome aboard!
0RajA0

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:55:36 AM

Welcome to the Cryptoworld!

Some Basics here..

What is a cryptocurrency?
Digital currency that uses cryptography (method of hiding information) to secure transactions.
What is an exchange?
Marketplace where commodities of value are bought and sold by a buyer and seller
What Is a Cryptocurrency Exchange?
An online marketplace where you can buy or sell cryptocurrencies and exchange cryptocurrencies for traditional currencies a.k.a fiat money.

for more visit....https://coinrating.co/guide-cryptocurrency-exchange/
Aristus

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:12:09 AM

What you  asked was a right question. My journey here is really amazing, I come to this satisfaction through reading during my newbie days. Until now every learning that I earn here is through reading but still my knowledge and understanding is not enough but at least learning is sure through reading. So what I can suggest to you is make reading as your habit and avoid making unnecessary post and be willing to help others of what you have.
indiejeff

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 07:50:52 AM

very informative reply on this thread, thank you very much newbie here  Smiley
signalbitbot

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 08:18:48 AM

Hello, write interesting information and help people.
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:47:38 AM

The only way to make the most out of your account here is making constructive posts, this will earn you merits and help you climb up the membership ladder, however as a newbie, this should be the least of your concerns.  use this forum to get all the information you require, the forum is rich in information on almost everything concerning cryptocurrency,

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Ekaterina Kosolapova

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 10:20:15 AM

Haдo вce читaть, oчeнь мнoгo инфopмaции. Cпacибo!
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:29:18 AM

You can freely read through the site and ask all the questions you like because this community is a place where you can ask for questions and give answers to some users who need help and information in terms of cryptocurrency. This site is a good way to gather information and tips in a lot of things in cryptocurrency.
Nanot

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:11:13 PM

As a member also of bitcoin furom all i want to say unto you as i experience of being newbie past years but now im on proccess of success . All i want to say that i want to inform you that a crypto journey is so broad and difficult so that you need to have a long patience in able to deal anything around it . You can used your account to reach and have more profits and also investments so that you may be able to become rich and better more than before.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: