Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:40:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinfalcon exchange security issues  (Read 131 times)
mykitou (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:05:57 AM

Hello everyone, I already posted this in Xtrabytes reddit, because I lost 580 XBY. But I want everyone be aware of what Coinfalcon are doing.

I opened an account on their exchange, and traded some XBY because the price was higher on their platform. To get a better amount, because I haven't a lot of money to spend on crypto, but I'm a big believer in.

I enabled 2FA one my account with Authenticator.
But 3 days ago, when I tried to connect on my coinfalcon's account, it's said me that my mail never exists.
So I talked with coinfalcon's support, and they said me they never had any kind of draw of my mail address on their website.
So they are explaining me that I never been on their website. But my 2FA was on, and of course my XBY was on the exchange when my address disappeared.

I asked them to track myself with my IP in their logs, or with my deposit address of XBY, but they didn't answer for this. I have all the proofs needed :

- mail inscription
- 2FA mail activation
- my Google authenticator screenshot with my personal mail I used for inscription on coinfalcon's still active
- mails about all my deposits and withdraw
- my personal XBY wallet transactions historical
- a video showing my 2FA on, in front of my Gmail account open. I can do this video when someone want to show I'm not lying.
- the screenshots of the coinfalcon's chat and the mail retranscription of the chat

All the mails have the dates, and all the deposits and withdraw mails corresponding to my personal XBY wallet  historical.
They can't say i have never been on their website. And they don't want to refund me.

I know 580 XBY is nothing for a big part of all of you, but for me it's enormous.

If all of you want to check, here is my personal address of XBY : BLQxg3EscDH3GZGD8ZGqkGkAUN9CLsHgwt

I will provide all the proofs in the begining of the week if I haven't be refund.
Because Xtrabytes team is currently aware of the problem. I provided them all the proofs and they are looking for a solution with Coinfalcon.

If they don't refund me, I'm post my Google drive folder Link with all the screenshots and video I made, and they'll can't say I never been on their website anymore.

I really hope no one of you will never trade on this scam exchange anymore, because they are just liars.

Please, sorry for my English, I'm french, and not the best in English.

Thanks to read myself, have all a great weekend.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 09:21:26 PM

very sad to you , but trading on exchange because of the prive could be very dangerous...
i only trade the coins i could loose on souch exchanges

thanks

Nyuska1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:47:55 AM

That's very sad.. Is here an agent of this exchange?

I have a good expirience with Coinfalcon. Withdrawed several times BTC from sold altcoins. Fee is only 0.00002 BTC! One time I had a problem - BTC couldn't come through 5 hours. And support in 3 a.m. was online and pushed transaction.

I think you should try to decide problem one time else. That's very strange situation.

P. S. Try this user - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1094982

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:18:39 AM

Be careful with your exchanges because the cryptocurrency market is getting a lot of attention from hackers and if you lose vigilance they can be stolen at any time. Always be careful and keep the private key as carefully as possible.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: