Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:17:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZEEX ⚡ ⚡ CRYPTO TO PRODUCT ⚡ NO FIAT, NO FEES ⚡  (Read 193747 times)
btcltcdigger (OP)

Activity: 1946
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:56:57 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 09:20:49 PM by btcltcdigger

WebBOUNTY
 WhitepaperTwitterFacebookBlogTelegramReddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZeexICO

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:02:20 PM

Interesting project.
So there'll be no fees at all?

As a user, the only fees you will experience are network fees related to the execution of the smart contract (aka gas), Zeex itself does not charge any fee for conversion.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask!

Rafi Glantz- Zeex Community Manager
ZeexICO

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:11:58 PM

Hi, my name is Rafi and I'm the Zeex Community Manager!  I'm happy to see so many people asking great questions about us and I look forward to answering these and any others that come along.  If I'm not around, we have plenty of other team members who are going to be around here 24/7 making sure all of your concerns are properly addressed.  For the most updated information, you can join us on Telegram, https://t.me/zeexme .
ZeexICO

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:18:14 PM

Where is the press releases that this coin can be used with Amazon and foot locker I can't find any info online to support this claim
Hey, so as far as our partnerships with major brands, this comes from our parent company, Zeek.  Zeek is a world leader in the gift card marketplace and has very strong existing relationships with the largest brands in the world.  You can find more information about Zeek at www.Zeek.me, and more information about us at www.Zeex.me .
ZeexICO

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:36:58 PM

Does anybody have any video from the talk/presentation of the platform at the London Crypto Investor Show?
We have tons of great content from the LCIS that we will be posting soon!  For now, check out our preview of CEO Guy Melamed's interview - https://twitter.com/Zeex_me/status/973209887961382913
ZeexICO

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:11:35 PM

Hello. If it is said NO FEES, then how will this project earn money/profit ?
Will there be any bounties?

Maybe they will through selling space for ads. Or is that frowned upon in this community?

Hey, so I'm gonna answer both questions here, first off we don't sell ads, nothing against it, just not our space.  As far as how we can earn money if we don't charge fees, it's quite simple.  We make money from the retailers, we serve them as a distribution platform and are paid by them, the user doesn't have to pay us anything to use the system. 
Richurd

Activity: 195

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:11:37 PM

question

ICO start in may 2018., and private ICO start in April 2018. Can you explain what is this mean?

Private presale is currently taking place, with anyone that is willing to invest over 100eth. If you would like to contact someone please let us know and we will point you in the right direction. The public ICO for other investors and community supporters is expected to take place in/around late May.

I am also a moderator for the Zeex community if anyone else has questions Smiley
Richurd

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:46:18 PM

question

ICO start in may 2018., and private ICO start in April 2018. Can you explain what is this mean?

Private presale is currently taking place, with anyone that is willing to invest over 100eth. If you would like to contact someone please let us know and we will point you in the right direction. The public ICO for other investors and community supporters is expected to take place in/around late May.

I am also a moderator for the Zeex community if anyone else has questions Smiley

Hi

So for private ICO, min is 100ETH, and what about public ICO, what is minimum?

Minimum 100 USD (in ETH)
Richurd

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:19:27 PM

who will be test alpha and beta version of app?

As of now, we are keeping things internal. If anything changes we will update the community.
Richurd

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:09:09 PM

question

Hi

So for private ICO, min is 100ETH, and what about public ICO, what is minimum?

I apologize- I had reread your question and realize that I had misunderstood you. We have not decided on a minimum yet, but we will update the community as soon as we have more information. Smiley
Richurd

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:16:49 PM

you said there is no fees, no fiat... but when you want to buy amount of coin, you must have some fees because you gone pay with card or cash, right? Roll Eyes

As a user, the only fees you will experience are network fees related to the execution of the smart contract (aka gas), Zeex itself does not charge any fee for conversion.
ZeexICO

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:19:55 AM

who will be test alpha and beta version of app?

As of now, we are keeping things internal. If anything changes we will update the community.

Don't shy away from community testing Smiley In my experience user testing through the select community is something companies are doing more and more and it's paying off.
Once we're ready we will be very glad to have the community test it.  Our aim is to have our app completely live by the day our ICO is finished, and that's only a few months away, so you'll get your hands on it quite soon!  We will definitely greatly value community input on all of our products though, since the community members very much are our partners!
TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:11:29 AM

question

Private sale means they have internal investors so to speak.
Usually they are the big whales that will take advantage of that.
While the main ICO is for public, either small or big time players.
Maybe they can explain more if I haven't satisfied you.  Wink
ZeexICO

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:33:15 AM

question

Internal investors isn't the word I would use, I would say private investors.  The private sale is the period where we are looking for large investors who are also providing us more than just investment.  Our philosophy is that Smart Money is much better than other kinds, and while it's not that we don't want all of the money, we're lucky to have the backing and the experience to look for value and treat investors as more than ATMs. 

The public sale is for everyone and will have a very reasonable minimum investment because we really do want the community to be our partners and that means taking your input seriously and also taking your contributions seriously!
ZeexICO

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:51:45 PM

Hello. If it is said NO FEES, then how will this project earn money/profit ?
Will there be any bounties?

Maybe they will through selling space for ads. Or is that frowned upon in this community?

Hey, so I'm gonna answer both questions here, first off we don't sell ads, nothing against it, just not our space.  As far as how we can earn money if we don't charge fees, it's quite simple.  We make money from the retailers, we serve them as a distribution platform and are paid by them, the user doesn't have to pay us anything to use the system. 

Thanks for the explanation, I was wondering the same thing. It makes sense when you explain it like this.

For sure, you can check out our medium for more in depth information, we are doing our best to keep things simple and easy to understand.  https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol
Richurd

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:18:54 PM

question

Internal investors isn't the word I would use, I would say private investors.  The private sale is the period where we are looking for large investors who are also providing us more than just investment.  Our philosophy is that Smart Money is much better than other kinds, and while it's not that we don't want all of the money, we're lucky to have the backing and the experience to look for value and treat investors as more than ATMs. 

The public sale is for everyone and will have a very reasonable minimum investment because we really do want the community to be our partners and that means taking your input seriously and also taking your contributions seriously!

Can you please tell us what's the bonus during private sale? If you can disclose that information of course.

Hey so any questions regarding bonuses can be emailed to rafi.glantz@zeex.me

He will be able to answer that better than me.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:43:37 PM

Where did the platform get it's revenues if using this has no fees at all? How could it stand and remain operational if you never charge the users with some fees? Your concept is good but it must be adopted locally in some countries to be use in shopping with their local brands or stores.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Richurd

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:14:06 PM

Where did the platform get it's revenues if using this has no fees at all? How could it stand and remain operational if you never charge the users with some fees? Your concept is good but it must be adopted locally in some countries to be use in shopping with their local brands or stores.

Zeex gets its revenues from retailers in exchange for a distribution platform. Because of our parent company, Zeek, we already have deals with big companies like Amazon and Nike, and smaller companies like Sainsbury in the UK. We are also looking locally to integrate so that more small companies can list their offerings through us. The full list of retailers can be found on Zeek.me

Hope that helps Smiley
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:19:50 PM

Zeex gets its revenues from retailers in exchange for a distribution platform. Because of our parent company, Zeek, we already have deals with big companies like Amazon and Nike, and smaller companies like Sainsbury in the UK. We are also looking locally to integrate so that more small companies can list their offerings through us. The full list of retailers can be found on Zeek.me

Hope that helps Smiley

How does it get its revenues from retailers? Is there a cut that you keep for yourself per product sold or is it that those companies use your platform / software and pay for that? Do they have to lock up tokens to use your service (which would then drive demand)?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Richurd

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:42:27 PM

When does the platform launch?

Our app will launch with full functionality the day the ICO is over.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
  Print  

Jump to: