Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:52:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZEEX ⚡ ⚡ CRYPTO TO PRODUCT ⚡ NO FIAT, NO FEES ⚡  (Read 193750 times)
Howard Roark

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:52:24 PM

How can we verify zeex partnership with amazon, nike, xbox etc?

They don't have partnerships with the retailers they have partnerships with the gift card providers who will provide gift cards for these retailers/brands.

so there is an additional mediator there? Not direct purchase?

Basically its a chance for Gift card suppliers to sell their gift cards for crypto [ therefore entering another market] and for you the customer to purchase with crypto with no fiat or fees involved. So, for instance, Zeex's sister site Zeek will have there 450+ gift cards available on the app to buy with crypto.

You can see the app in action here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE8CNBhS8Hg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Howard Roark

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:29:45 PM

There are alot of ICOs out there which does the same as your goal now. How can you say you are better doing it than any other company / people has done? Btw, I really like the concept just that there are a lot of this kind of ICOs before. I have read the whitepaper but would one willingly summarize what Zeex does? Thank you very much!

There are companies doing something similar but not on the scale of Zeex.

They are going to merge two HUGE, $100B+ industries! There's going to be an API for anyone to issue their own blockchain-based gift cards to transact on-chain! There's going to be Gift Card to crypto functionality, there's going to be local markets, discounts! They are making a simple app anyone can use! It should absolutely seem like there's no blockchain involved on the front end because people think blockchain is complex.
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:01:03 PM

I'm a bit displeased with lack of activity from the team in last month and delays to be honest.Waiting for market to recover makes sense, but some effort to engage community despite this should be made.I still believe in Zeex team and I hope you will look at this as positive criticism and pick up the pace a bit.
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:57:07 PM

Is team considering making a bounty pool bigger and increasing rewards for bounty hunters? 50K is simply to small amount for a bounty that is running 5+ months.

if you say 50k is smaller, what about 100k but total token is 1B?
small amount of bounty will be good, so there is no early dump in DEX market

It is good that dumping will be small, but for us that did the sig campaign from the start this extension and same small pool was not helpful, I'm doing this bounty now simply for the project.I will not gain anything from it, maybe 10 bucks. I feel that this is not fair from the team towards people like me that invested time to support the ZEEX.
Bacchu

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:55:08 PM

Why did Zeex choose to use the Ethereum network rather than another network like QTUM?
why zeex choose Qtum instead of ethereum network? what special advantage have in Qtum? Please clear it first than you can suggest yours opinion here.
Ethereum is most popular smart contracts system and mostly used smart contracts in crytpo world I think so why the team choose Ethereum network for there project.
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:06:21 PM

Why did Zeex choose to use the Ethereum network rather than another network like QTUM?
why zeex choose Qtum instead of ethereum network? what special advantage have in Qtum? Please clear it first than you can suggest yours opinion here.
Ethereum is most popular smart contracts system and mostly used smart contracts in crytpo world I think so why the team choose Ethereum network for there project.

Well,scalability could be the issue,you rememebr what cryptokitties did to ethereum blockchain?

But it is a truth that t ethereum blockchain is most relaible one,and it is developing still,so it is a best long term solution.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 03:21:58 PM

Is team considering making a bounty pool bigger and increasing rewards for bounty hunters? 50K is simply to small amount for a bounty that is running 5+ months.

if you say 50k is smaller, what about 100k but total token is 1B?
small amount of bounty will be good, so there is no early dump in DEX market

It is good that dumping will be small, but for us that did the sig campaign from the start this extension and same small pool was not helpful, I'm doing this bounty now simply for the project.I will not gain anything from it, maybe 10 bucks. I feel that this is not fair from the team towards people like me that invested time to support the ZEEX.

It would be nice from the team to increase a pool at least a bit to show that they care about people that support the project.Zeex will be a success surely so showing a sign of good faith for early supporters should not be such a big issue.

Team said that they are aware and that they are thinking about it,so ltes wait and see,and hopefully they will increase the pool and attyract even more bounty hunters.

total token supply is around 6,5M and bounty allocation is $50K, for sure there is 50K in USD, not token.
if only soft cap reached ($14M), i think its good depending in what their need to do.
but, if they reach hard cap, they must increase or atleast give double reward for bounty participant.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
primbool

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:31:04 PM

Ranking of the accounts on forum has changed and that will affect a lot of bounties.

I wonder how your team will handle this?A lot of accounts have been downgraded to newbie now.

I think that those accounts that are demoted to newbie wont get any tokens.

I'm interested in whether the projects have had an impact on this decision or this is made just because bitcointalk just want to change some rules regarding ranking...

It was simply a forum decision not related to any project, trying to reduce the amount of spam on forum.

I don's see how this decision will reduce spam on the forum because those accounts are still active Roll Eyes

I agree with you. It will hardly reduce spam as spammers usually cannot be stopped that easily.
TashBLIL

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:28:34 AM

Do you plan to have your own wallet ,where we will be able to store not only ZIX,but ETH too?

Yes the Zeex app will support ZIX and ETH in the beginning, with more tokens planned for the future.
Check out the whitepaper for more details: https://storage.googleapis.com/www.zeex.me/zeex-whitepaper.pdf
adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:53:11 AM

Q3 is almost over, any update about public sale, is it delayed?

Always get the same answer from their admin on telegram,
They still haven't set any start and end date for public sale,
Q3 still have 9 days left, lets wait then
Howard Roark

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:56:23 AM

Hello. If it is said NO FEES, then how will this project earn money/profit ?

You can read all about the business model here

https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/the-zeex-business-model-with-cto-ziv-isaiah-3c588ad19da
mamoto

Activity: 394
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:30:35 PM

Hello. If it is said NO FEES, then how will this project earn money/profit ?

You can read all about the business model here

https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/the-zeex-business-model-with-cto-ziv-isaiah-3c588ad19da

It looks interesting and not quite usual, I think the project will eventually have its users and I hope it will be quite popular.
The truth is, we’re not trying to make money or build a traditional company! We’re building a protocol. The Zeex Protocol aims to create a fully decentralized economy for the exchange of virtual gift cards and cryptocurrencies. Anyone can use the platform without paying a fee, whether they’re buying or selling. The business model for a protocol company is “abnormal” because once the protocol is built and gains momentum, it grows well beyond the company.
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:29:23 AM

Is there an approved date for main sales? How many coins are sold at the moment?
Have you had your smart contract already audited?
no they have not announced date for main sale yet, if i remember correctly they had about 25000 eth from private investor, it's a huge number! i hope they start public sale soon, market is looking good.
babayaga92

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:04:56 AM

Does Zeex have a plan to prevent pump & dump and price manipulation after the token sale?

We as a company cannot discuss price or trading as ZIX is a utility token, not a security token, but in general due to the decentralized nature of the application it is impossible for the company to prevent users from performing actions. The company will hold 10% of tokens in escrow and the core team members will be restricted from flooding the market with their tokens as well.
babayaga92

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:05:56 AM

You planning to build your smart contracts on top of ethereum blockchain. We all knows that ethereum can handle ~30tps. How will you solve the scalability issue?
Even in very large scales, we're not going to meet the tps limit. Let's take a very big scale for example: say a billion dollars worth of gift cards are going to be sold in the next year. Thats:•10,000,000 gift cards – $100 avg card (although we expect the average transaction to be much higher than $100)•10M transaction in a year •That's 3.3 tps Also another thing to remember: If a user bought a $100 Starbucks card and used it everyday to buy coffee for a month, only the first transaction (buying the GC) is on the blockchain.
Howard Roark

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:25:02 AM

has this project made a sale? I checked on the web but did not find out about it, can anyone tell me about this project?

The project is in private pre-sale their official website is this one

https://www.zeex.me/
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:48:57 PM

Would you guys prefer to have big bonuses during the sale or small ones?
DEPENDENT ...
Has a big bonus but is not useful and profitable, for what!!!
Have a small bonus but can be beneficial and profitable, that better Grin
Howard Roark

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:52:52 PM

Why does Zeex have its own token? Why not just use Ether or Bitcoin?Whats the benefit of that,wouldnt be easier to just use eth/btc?

It could be a security/control thing for them. or even transparency to the users.

Reasons for using the ZIX token can be found here

https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/why-does-zeex-need-zix-8ad243aaae60

william9091

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:32:29 PM

The launch of the platform is in plan for March. It will be interesting to see what will appear. Project
are also described. If the company makes an electronic payment in stores like Amazon, you can
Immediately consider it very seriously. Although I am not confident that such serious stores will agree
 accept payment by electronic money
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:49:03 PM

While on the subject of partnerships (sort of), this was the recent one and it's a big one. https://cryptopotato.com/zeex-partners-with-top-wallets-to-allow-users-to-shop-directly-with-their-crypto/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: