Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:01:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63882 times)
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:57:39 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2018, 11:43:43 PM by tippytoes

In fact, Ubcoin will be a trading platform, which provides for the creation of comfortable conditions for both buyers and sellers. Ubcoin plans to create regional marketing teams to support local events, including the formation and development of a regional user of communities, targeted advertising campaigns and coordination of marketing activities.
Most likely it will. The main thing is to bring the project to a new level and make a good advertising campaign for it. With such success, it will be possible to attract many more investors who will be able to attract more investors with them, and so the team will collect the investments which will be enough to implement the project.
Agree, the main reason for project advertisements is to invite and attract more investors and supporters. The project should start to promote and advertise the project to gain and increase investors to make this project a success. Hope project team members will launched brilliant and appealing advertisements so they can captivate the interest of the project.

I wonder how big this project will be after ICO. I'm an online shopper so I'm interested with this platform. I hope the shipping fee is not too much.

Adverting a cryptocurrency ICO is pretty damn difficult right now, most places and advertisement networks have pretty much banned all forms of crypto adverts (FB, Adsense, etc)
The real skilled developer all the same without problems will be able to find ways of promoting of the project, using all possible resources.

The project needs to have a well-skilled members in order the project will be succeed.  Its not a question if this is a good project because we can already see it on how it grows and its outcome. Best thing to do with the team is just continue to find ways in developing more to make this project become much better.

Indeed. We need to focus on the team because they're the one who develops the project and direct the operation of it. I'm hoping they will stay intact until the platform reach its destination on the roadmap.

They will definitely stay intact to their clients so that if there are concerns it will be clarify as quickly as possible. Ubcoin team continuous to find more ways to developed their platform so maybe as the time goes by, investors will definitely take time to know more about the platform.
I see UBCOIN will bring the good way for someone who wanna join crypto currency world via sell their goods? It is look like Amazon or Ebay Smiley

Have they thought about how much they will charge for shipping fee here?
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:58:18 PM

The whitepaper is available in 13 different languages Wink

13 different languages, but the problem that I noticed, just few people that usually read whitepaper and spend time to understand everything about the project before investing.

Actually, having different languages is not a problem as we have our universal language which is english. Honestly, this kind of project is common here in crypto currency community but somehow I like their concepts, features and platforms that can caught the attention of users and might plan to invest on this project. Also, by having this project we may experience a fast, easy and reliable transactions that will love and support of many here in the world of crypto currency community.

The whitepaper explains concept in details with difficult term and not all people capable to understand it through English and that's why team prefer to offer whitepaper in different language specially when project is global and target investors from many countries.
Sharingjoy

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:51:07 AM

Nice to be part of this project and has now getting much attention in crypto world. Good luck
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:09:30 AM

Just joined your telegram group and Im surprised that thier are currently 23792 members who already joined. I just want to know if the admin is also tolerating trolls since I just saw a referral link not related to the project posted in the chart group.
Most likely the administrator does not manage to delete and remove such users from the telegram group, because the group has a very large number of users who want to follow and read the latest published news about the project. I think that there should be at least three administrators who can monitor such users.
Yes I agree, increasing mods will surely help plus the chatroom will be maintained 24 hours a day 7 days a week because someone will be active if other mods are on thier break.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:22:12 AM

In fact, Ubcoin will be a trading platform, which provides for the creation of comfortable conditions for both buyers and sellers. Ubcoin plans to create regional marketing teams to support local events, including the formation and development of a regional user of communities, targeted advertising campaigns and coordination of marketing activities.
the fact that Ubcoin is doing their best to meet comfortable conditions for everyone makes the project more reassuring. Hoping that the plans would go smoothly.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:18:08 AM

Will the team add more languages on the whitepaper and onepager located here -> https://ubcoin.io/locals ? I think it's a good thing if there will be a lot of choices that will help understand the idea of the project with the prescribed users language.
This is a great feature to have Smiley Letting people choose their prescribed language in which they can easily understand the concept of the project. Hoping the team will really add more languages to choose from.

It is a must if you want to serve the needs of a globally distributed community! Smiley
Yes, i have appreciate this action of UBCoin team. Actually i see at some project, they listing variety language white paper at their topic but UBCoin listing it at website, so convenient.
All the information on the official website is more convenient. You do not need to search for an answer in Google, just go to the site and open the white paper, which contains all the information about the project. It is translated into different languages, it became very convenient.
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:39:15 AM

Most likely it will. The main thing is to bring the project to a new level and make a good advertising campaign for it. With such success, it will be possible to attract many more investors who will be able to attract more investors with them, and so the team will collect the investments which will be enough to implement the project.
Agree, the main reason for project advertisements is to invite and attract more investors and supporters. The project should start to promote and advertise the project to gain and increase investors to make this project a success. Hope project team members will launched brilliant and appealing advertisements so they can captivate the interest of the project.

Adverting a cryptocurrency ICO is pretty damn difficult right now, most places and advertisement networks have pretty much banned all forms of crypto adverts (FB, Adsense, etc)
The real skilled developer all the same without problems will be able to find ways of promoting of the project, using all possible resources.

The project needs to have a well-skilled members in order the project will be succeed.  Its not a question if this is a good project because we can already see it on how it grows and its outcome. Best thing to do with the team is just continue to find ways in developing more to make this project become much better.

Indeed. We need to focus on the team because they're the one who develops the project and direct the operation of it. I'm hoping they will stay intact until the platform reach its destination on the roadmap.

They will definitely stay intact to their clients so that if there are concerns it will be clarify as quickly as possible. Ubcoin team continuous to find more ways to developed their platform so maybe as the time goes by, investors will definitely take time to know more about the platform.
I see UBCOIN will bring the good way for someone who wanna join crypto currency world via sell their goods? It is look like Amazon or Ebay Smiley
Agreed. This just looks like Amazon or Ebay but they are a Decentralized Application for selling or buying goods aka a better version of Amazon and Ebay.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:54:29 AM

I have an answer. Where is  ubank company address? Smiley
Um, that was a question, not an answer. Well, Ubank is an online home loan and bankings platform, but I couldn't find any address behind it, you can check your own here: https://www.ubank.com.au
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:40:27 AM

Will the team add more languages on the whitepaper and onepager located here -> https://ubcoin.io/locals ? I think it's a good thing if there will be a lot of choices that will help understand the idea of the project with the prescribed users language.
This is a great feature to have Smiley Letting people choose their prescribed language in which they can easily understand the concept of the project. Hoping the team will really add more languages to choose from.

It is a must if you want to serve the needs of a globally distributed community! Smiley
Yes, i have appreciate this action of UBCoin team. Actually i see at some project, they listing variety language white paper at their topic but UBCoin listing it at website, so convenient.
All the information on the official website is more convenient. You do not need to search for an answer in Google, just go to the site and open the white paper, which contains all the information about the project. It is translated into different languages, it became very convenient.
Yes, it does. It has so many information about the project especially their whitepaper. If you wanted to read the whitepaper on your local language, go check it out, they might have your local language version of the whitepaper.
Hec2005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:52:58 AM

My understanding of this project is that it would be very easy now for someone to own cryptocurrency with this project's platform. If i want to sell my car in exchange for a cryptocurrency because i want to own one, is it possible? Would appreciate if someone would enlighten me.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:05:05 AM

Correct it is because the clients needs feedback anytime that is the reason why the team is always keep in touch at a moment. They keep in touch with the project for the progress and developing. The platform is well organize that is the reason why many investors investving in this project. The platform always in accordance with the needs of the cloints for them to have contentment of what they invested.

Ubcoin received many positive feedback to their clients and investors, this can boost their popularity and moral in the crypto world. The team are really active to entertain all the problems and concern of all the members that supports this project. The platform be a great asset of Ubcoin.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:08:50 AM

The ratings of Ubcoin and popularity is very high. This can help the project to attract more people and catches the eye of the investors. Ubcoin team really made the project worthy and reliable which it will lead to a positive outcome in the near future.
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:02:28 PM

In my own opinion opening an online marketplace accepting crypto as a payment sounds a little ambitious and difficult to manage. I would lile to know what are your specific plans in making sure that ubcoin marketplace will grow in this industry.
though it is hard, we can observed that this project has been a success and trust worthy , we also observe that this project is developing, this proves that it is being managed well.
Every project should have to be ambitious, challenging and realistic to make it worthy for the hardwork, time and money. Yeah this Ubcoin has it and with the solid core team and there experiences. Indeed, we can expect a real and huge success for Ubcoin.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:12:57 PM

The ratings of Ubcoin and popularity is very high. This can help the project to attract more people and catches the eye of the investors. Ubcoin team really made the project worthy and reliable which it will lead to a positive outcome in the near future.
Yes, definitely the project has higher potential as well as positive ratings. And this thing will make the project more reliable than as compare to other platform. And due to this thing, many investors are looking forward to joining the ico and most of them already joined the platforms. I really hope due to the team the project will reach to moon very soon.

Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:14:09 PM

Just joined your telegram group and Im surprised that thier are currently 23792 members who already joined. I just want to know if the admin is also tolerating trolls since I just saw a referral link not related to the project posted in the chart group.
Most likely the administrator does not manage to delete and remove such users from the telegram group, because the group has a very large number of users who want to follow and read the latest published news about the project. I think that there should be at least three administrators who can monitor such users.

I can assure you our team of admins is bigger than that Wink And we do the best we can. We even created subgroups, specified to the languages somebody speaks Smiley
Well, that's really great idea to make subgroups so anyone who does not fluently speak english can speak their local language on the local group of UBcoin project. I can expect more foreigners coming up and excited by this!
this approach to work suggests that the project is really aimed at stable development in its direction. Because not all projects work on the accessibility to the project of non-English-speaking people.

We do aim as high as possible!
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:17:03 PM

tell me please, what is the minimum amount of investment available today? How much do I know the bonus percentage is still available?

If you go to ubcoin.io you can find the present discount offered. The minimum investment is: 0.1.

Thanks!
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:30:09 PM

Yes, definitely the project has higher potential as well as positive ratings. And this thing will make the project more reliable than as compare to other platform. And due to this thing, many investors are looking forward to joining the ico and most of them already joined the platforms. I really hope due to the team the project will reach to moon very soon.
in fact, many investors have already joined Ico, you can track the activity of fees on the official website of the project. To date, collected about 5211 eth, the project will soon reach the moon!
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:37:24 PM

in fact, many investors have already joined Ico, you can track the activity of fees on the official website of the project. To date, collected about 5211 eth, the project will soon reach the moon!
This is really good results, I think the team is working very hard on the project, so many investors are confident in the stability and safety of this project.
wewe123

Activity: 322

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:29:05 PM

This is really good results, I think the team is working very hard on the project, so many investors are confident in the stability and safety of this project.

The team that work behind this ICO ubcoin have great experience in terms of developing a launched project, because they have already  develop projects which are successful, so I think positively ,this project will establish its name in the digital market.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:50:56 PM

Where did you read the reviews? On some ICO review site? Cause I haven't seen one atleast posted in this thread. Probably got buried in the comments
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: