Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:42:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63882 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:38:39 AM

The team UBCOIN is very good at spreading the information about the project. They take very good care of new users and new investors coming to support the project. And they are very good at it, because in a short time the project has a very big support! I also continue to support him.
I agree, the continuous growth of Ubcoin is made more possible by the team. Taking care of users and investors are the greatest factor any company should offer, which is why its a great success.

There is a lot of room for growth still. Speaking honest I would say that the users are even more important once a project has launched. Investors are often only waiting to sell higher than what they bought for and go onto the next one.
But for now we can rely on the investors who will fund for the project. Without them also the project will no be successful snd in fact the investors can still become a user if they will like the platform.

I guess everybody plays of course an important role, but ultimately it's the users that drive the value of a platform.
Every one has a special place in  every project  that launch in the crypto market. Both are special and has each role need to attend. Its true that investors are the one who can funds the project  but without the team and developer  of the project everything is impossible . Developers are the one who created such projects and investors are the one who will fund the project the too parties need to be cooperative for the success of  the project it's  give and take situation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:05:17 AM

I agree, since the project is still in development and let us see what the team can really give to the crypto world. Well, in terms of the problem, we don't need to worry because the team definitely already take actions about this thing. As we can see in their websites, they really working to improved more about their features and probably in the near future problems will definitely be solved.

The real work start after ICO stage, I see that they already collected 5654 ETH and this amount is not easy to reach, I think the team did great job in promoting their ICO, and if they need to do the same to promote marketplace in later stage. We really need working platform in market, we get tired from ICOs projects that don't deliver any useful product in market.
I agree that the real work will start after the ico but the most challenging part from thrm all is the ico stage because this is where you collect funds for thr project. If you failed to hit the minimum qouta they project will not proceed.
Merjay18

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:16:45 AM

The team UBCOIN is very good at spreading the information about the project. They take very good care of new users and new investors coming to support the project. And they are very good at it, because in a short time the project has a very big support! I also continue to support him.
I agree, the continuous growth of Ubcoin is made more possible by the team. Taking care of users and investors are the greatest factor any company should offer, which is why its a great success.

There is a lot of room for growth still. Speaking honest I would say that the users are even more important once a project has launched. Investors are often only waiting to sell higher than what they bought for and go onto the next one.
But for now we can rely on the investors who will fund for the project. Without them also the project will no be successful snd in fact the investors can still become a user if they will like the platform.

I guess everybody plays of course an important role, but ultimately it's the users that drive the value of a platform.

Totally true, value is being driven by the users since they are the ones who uses the platform. I know in the future many users will use the platform because of the functionality and features.

Let them first develop the whole thing before you draw any final conclusions about the platform. They also need to iron out problems and bugs before it's working perfectly.
The developers and team members should fucos first in project progress and updates things to be improve for the betterment of the project. Technical issues must be fix and assess before the final launching. Features and function should be check and specialy they need to check the whole project if its good to release.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:25:42 AM

I agree, since the project is still in development and let us see what the team can really give to the crypto world. Well, in terms of the problem, we don't need to worry because the team definitely already take actions about this thing. As we can see in their websites, they really working to improved more about their features and probably in the near future problems will definitely be solved.

The real work start after ICO stage, I see that they already collected 5654 ETH and this amount is not easy to reach, I think the team did great job in promoting their ICO, and if they need to do the same to promote marketplace in later stage. We really need working platform in market, we get tired from ICOs projects that don't deliver any useful product in market.
This is such a huge amount bud. I hope that the developers can utilize all the available funds to move on the next stage of the project. Its realy a good thing that project reach at about 5654 Eth to fund the whole project. Team did a good job. Hope good news will continue and this project will be leading to success.
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:28:35 AM

Is this true that the campaign manager gets the red trust for now and I see the spreadsheet never been updated.
I can not say anything about this. you could not tell where exactly you saw that the manager of the company put a red confidence? I would personally see that this is really the way you say.
Actually their is no further information about the red trust of the manager. I know its really hard to invite and convince investors if the manager itself was red. I think team must be cater this issues because this will be a big impact in the project rating.
I think there is just a misunderstanding between DT and the bounty manager that is why he got the neg. I know that this will be resolve the soonest possible time. But i think this neg won't affect the project itself.
I also hope that this will not affect the development of the project. But the fact is that many people look at the project manager and draw conclusions about the project.
Quite right. Because that's what I do. I look first at the trust of the manager, then I draw conclusions on the project. If it is red, then it is necessary to join with caution, and find out exactly what is the cause of its red confidence. Perhaps this is a mistake and it is now difficult to correct.
If you drawn conclusion base on the trust rating of the bounty manager then you might be misleading. The bounty manager is not part of the ICO team. We should draw our conclusion base on the profile of the Team, the impact of the product to the people and the roadmap if it's achievable.
Anyway, I have seen many bounty managers with negative trust regarding the ICO and yet the project had successfully launched. I'm hoping that the DT will return to neutral when this project had launch successfully.
Well said buddy, bounty manager is only in charge of the promotion and distribution of bounties to campaign participants and he has nothing to do with the project itself. I made a research myself with the team behind Ubcoin project and found no irregularities with their personnel. They are a group and active and dynamic person that i think very able to deliver their promise to investors.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:48:54 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 05:07:13 AM by vickycoin05

I see UBCoin have pre-installment agreement with Huawei already, so every Huawei devices have install UBank? I see the statistic that have more than 12 millions download Ubank apps, what is number of the real users?
Yes, but I think it is just for a specific country where the Ubank was popular in that country, so it is a benefit for them whether the Ubcoin or the Huawei company.
It will be ok if they have pre-installing agreement with Huawei. Even its only choose specific country atleast installation is existing. This has a good impact in projects credibility and this will catch the attentions of prospects investors. Trust rating will also increase and this is a very good start.
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:37:43 AM

With the fall of ETH and BTC value, i think this is a good time for joining at some ICOs. The price of UBCoin will have affects of this case?
Yes its very sad time for Eth and Btc for past few days. I hope red days will end and greeny days will silently approach. I thinks the same with you. I dont know exactly what will happened on Ubcoin with this issues. But I hope this wont affect Ubcoin value that much.
The downfall of cryptomarket does not mean it's not good at all, hence we can use that opportunity to buy more and fill-in our bags and be ready for the next rally. The crypto market is known for the volatility in nature as those weak will fall at the hands of the whales and only those smart investors left with full of profits. Also, this is the best time to invest in ICO like UBcoin as the market is bleeding you can buy ETH at cheaper then invest in UBcoin with 17% discount at minimum investment of 0.01ETH.
I can't agree with you more buddy, since it's bloodbath time we have to grab the opportunity to buy Eth at cheaper price then participate in a good project like Ubcoin where your money can go 10x-100x in due time.
Lol, you are so optimistic. I don't think you can have more than tenfold with make investment at Ubcoin, but i know at least we have profitable, it is depend on the growth of UBCoin.
I agree, investing isn't likely a lotto that makes the profit tenfold, but as it is investing to it would gain profit even if its just partial of what you expect.

Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:59:27 AM

I see UBCoin have pre-installment agreement with Huawei already, so every Huawei devices have install UBank? I see the statistic that have more than 12 millions download Ubank apps, what is number of the real users?
Yes, but I think it is just for a specific country where the Ubank was popular in that country, so it is a benefit for them whether the Ubcoin or the Huawei company.
It will be ok if they have pre-installing agreement with Huawei. Even its only choose specific country atleast installation is existing. This has a good impact in projects credibility and this will catch the attentions of prospects investors. Trust rating will also increase and this is a very good start.

There is some info from the press releases published in various media: “Huawei, the global developer of ICT solutions, will now be releasing smartphones with the pre-installed mobile application uBank. All Huawei smartphones, including Ascend and Honor of the latest modifications, will be equipped with a payment service, CNews told uBank. Owners of Huawei smartphones with pre-installed uBank will be able to pay for goods, mobile communications, internet, television, housing and utilities and other services from both the internal account of the application and the attached bank card. With the help of the service, users can ask for a loan from a friend or transfer money, as well as repay a loan. Payment for many services in the application is made without commission”.
According to uBank, Huawei is the third mobile device manufacturer, with which uBank cooperates after Samsung and Fly.
Betay

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:06:38 AM

Is this true that the campaign manager gets the red trust for now and I see the spreadsheet never been updated.
I can not say anything about this. you could not tell where exactly you saw that the manager of the company put a red confidence? I would personally see that this is really the way you say.
Actually their is no further information about the red trust of the manager. I know its really hard to invite and convince investors if the manager itself was red. I think team must be cater this issues because this will be a big impact in the project rating.
I think there is just a misunderstanding between DT and the bounty manager that is why he got the neg. I know that this will be resolve the soonest possible time. But i think this neg won't affect the project itself.
I also hope that this will not affect the development of the project. But the fact is that many people look at the project manager and draw conclusions about the project.
Quite right. Because that's what I do. I look first at the trust of the manager, then I draw conclusions on the project. If it is red, then it is necessary to join with caution, and find out exactly what is the cause of its red confidence. Perhaps this is a mistake and it is now difficult to correct.
If you drawn conclusion base on the trust rating of the bounty manager then you might be misleading. The bounty manager is not part of the ICO team. We should draw our conclusion base on the profile of the Team, the impact of the product to the people and the roadmap if it's achievable.
Anyway, I have seen many bounty managers with negative trust regarding the ICO and yet the project had successfully launched. I'm hoping that the DT will return to neutral when this project had launch successfully.

We will not be focusing on the negative trust of the bounty manager ,in fairness, the ICO management of the Ubcoin might have a full trust to this bounty manager, so we now focus on promoting the ubcoin projects , its platform of works , the token sale promotions and others things that will help the Ubcoin and its marketplace be successful on the future.

The person who posted Ubcoin bounty on BTT  is different from the bounty manager. The bounty manger is Joel_Jantsen and he even have a positive rating. So there is nothing to worry about.
Betay

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:15:32 AM

The person who posted Ubcoin bounty on BTT  is different from the bounty manager. The bounty manger is Joel_Jantsen and he even have a positive rating. So there is nothing to worry about.
Betay

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:18:46 AM

Totally true, value is being driven by the users since they are the ones who uses the platform. I know in the future many users will use the platform because of the functionality and features.
What functionality and features are you referring about that can really give a more value to the platform as people or users will use this platform? This project can really succeed in the future given with enough support and the team will continue to be as effective just like they're today.

Long term value for those tokens starts at utility and their price also relies on supply and demand. In order to manage supply, help reduce volatility and enable persons who need UBC to obtain them, Ubcoin has created a five-pronged approach:
1) The creation of a Reserve Pool, as described in previous section, ensuring that no new tokens may enter into circulation at prices lower than those paid during Token Sale.
2) We intend that holders of Ubcoin tokens will be offered discounts on fees based on their overall UBC holdings. The more UBC they own, the higher the discount will be. This will likely incentivize clients to buy and hold UBC, further reducing the available supply.
3) Reasonable vesting and anti-dumping prevention mechanisms, as set in previous section.
4) The creation of a Token Buyback Program, funded with up to 10% of Ubcoins’s net operating profits annually.
5) The creation of Burn Program, which will methodically reduce supply the more successful the business becomes
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:39:02 AM

The UBCOIN project is very original. I looked at a list of other projects that are more popular here on the forum and did not find similar ones. This means that the team is trying to make a project that will not be similar to other projects. Behind this and the success of the developers is the individuality.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:48:19 AM

The UBCOIN project is very original. I looked at a list of other projects that are more popular here on the forum and did not find similar ones. This means that the team is trying to make a project that will not be similar to other projects. Behind this and the success of the developers is the individuality.
With this kind of project, I believe that this Ubcoin project can reach much further achievements in its way to success. That is true that maybe the Ubcoin would have some similarities to other project that is now existing here in crypto currency community but, the Ubcoin has its own uniqueness to be its great tool to fight its competitors. I will be looking forward to the Ubcoin team to keep up its momentum.
shikon_shard

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:32:37 PM

The team really planned well the project, the marketing, the development, design, etc. And they slowly accomplishing the phases of the roadmap. Just want to ask, does the team reached the hardcap?
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:46:04 PM

Ubcoin is a new platform and problems they encounter can definitely be handled properly. With their current token sale, it seems that they have a good sale despite of what the OP status in terms of the trust. Hopefully, the team will do more effort to boost their strategy so that they attract more investors to participate in their token sale.
Yeah, i know the team are not sleeping. They are working the best they can offer for the success of this project. We should not to worry as they had reached the softcap this means the project will push through as per stated in their white paper.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:18:03 PM

Ubcoin is a new platform and problems they encounter can definitely be handled properly. With their current token sale, it seems that they have a good sale despite of what the OP status in terms of the trust. Hopefully, the team will do more effort to boost their strategy so that they attract more investors to participate in their token sale.
Yeah, i know the team are not sleeping. They are working the best they can offer for the success of this project. We should not to worry as they had reached the softcap this means the project will push through as per stated in their white paper.

I think this platform  is made in no hurry but in good timing. simly because it is not possible to launch this project as long as many investors will invest through Ubcoin. And it would be better to have a great strategy so that this project will  continue a total progress in this crypto world.

wewe123

Activity: 322

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:12:35 PM

[quote authorf=Assab101 link=topic=3109856.msg38561685#msg38561685 date=1527289953]

The success of each projects which is newly launched will depend on how the project is being prepared, through the hardwork of the team Ubcoin, the good platform of the project, the effort exerted by each member of  the  team will be the key to the success and mostly the support of the customers and investors into this project will also matter.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:18:02 PM

[quote authorf=Assab101 link=topic=3109856.msg38561685#msg38561685 date=1527289953]

The success of each projects which is newly launched will depend on how the project is being prepared, through the hardwork of the team Ubcoin, the good platform of the project, the effort exerted by each member of  the  team will be the key to the success and mostly the support of the customers and investors into this project will also matter.

All successful results will have the hard work that every developer and team has to do very well.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:34:57 PM

It's the first time when i'm reading about the project. I've only come across the UBank in my smartphone. I didnt expect to find the allied developments in cryptocurrencies. I've understood from the description that the platform for cryptocurrency exchanges. What's unique about this? Now quite a lot of platforms provide such opportunity.

I do not think there is a common idea with UBcoin because this ICO platform not only exchanges electronic money but also supports the exchange of goods with ease and convenience.
tiCeR

Activity: 1708
Merit: 747

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:24:55 PM

The Ubcoin application provides convenient search tools, facilitates payments and regulates the business relationship between the buyer and the seller, using a set of intellectual contracts on the blockbuster Ethereum.

The main target of project Ubcoin is to subsidise the main cost of the goods we buy and time consumption. In this event the purchase is easier and convenient to all the customers and suppliers. It offers the best way to buy goods in efficient and hassle free transactions.

Definitely it is hassle and efficient way of buying goods using the Ubcoin platform. You are also safe in using this platform because the sellers and buyers' identity are verified before transaction are being made.
That is what makes the application trust worthy and definitely hassle free, which some does not possess that sometimes destroys crypto currency's reputation that one ubcoin is trying to rebuild.  

Is the identification of buyers and sellers a prerequisite for anyone who wants to make use of the platform?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: