Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:44:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63882 times)
wraithdot

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:55:45 PM

There have been already some similar ideas of creating a marketplace to buy and sell stuff online for cryptocurrencies so far. But most of the projects I know, do not have already a working product or app developed. Ubcoin is the only one not only with namely known partnerships, but also with an already existing big userbase and a working mobile application. The Ubcoin project easily contributes to the crypto community growth, so the expected userbase of cryptocurrency can reach 200 million active users in year 2020. So far, I'm quite impressed with the project and highly think of a great success for this project. Overall I'm very excited for the Ubcoin.

Their ICO have a better sale as far as I remember. So, the chances of getting their goal isn't not that far. Furthermore, they continue to grow and everything probably looks good for now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:48:10 PM

There have been already some similar ideas of creating a marketplace to buy and sell stuff online for cryptocurrencies so far. But most of the projects I know, do not have already a working product or app developed. Ubcoin is the only one not only with namely known partnerships, but also with an already existing big userbase and a working mobile application. The Ubcoin project easily contributes to the crypto community growth, so the expected userbase of cryptocurrency can reach 200 million active users in year 2020. So far, I'm quite impressed with the project and highly think of a great success for this project. Overall I'm very excited for the Ubcoin.
A great advantage for the team too as they have already experienced a lot of things in the market and will help them managed more properly UBCoin. No doubt that this project impressed not only you but many people out there.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:56:44 PM

with a project like this, you have to come up with something new, something truly "cutting-edge" in order to separate yourself from the competition, the best thing about UBCOIN is that I believe they really have something special on their hands
I think having competition can help the improvements, this could encourage them to come up with a better and appealing ideas than the others, and surely they have their differences.

This project is really a competitive one , since this has have multiple function like exchanging of goods by Ubcoin and by using Ubcoin APP , this can be able to convert Ubcoin to ETH or BTC without going to other exchange , so this makes a big separation with the other project .
Yes, very much competitive. The project reaches half way of it's project plans. There objectives and targetsarr almost accomplish. It's simply because of the teams dedication towards the project. They making sure that this project will be a success and one of the top and most in demand project in the market.
Not only the team but also with the help and support of other people as UBCoin really is a great project. Having said that they already reach half of the project's plan is a good thing to hear.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:02:18 AM

with a project like this, you have to come up with something new, something truly "cutting-edge" in order to separate yourself from the competition, the best thing about UBCOIN is that I believe they really have something special on their hands
I think having competition can help the improvements, this could encourage them to come up with a better and appealing ideas than the others, and surely they have their differences.

This project is really a competitive one , since this has have multiple function like exchanging of goods by Ubcoin and by using Ubcoin APP , this can be able to convert Ubcoin to ETH or BTC without going to other exchange , so this makes a big separation with the other project .
Yes, very much competitive. The project reaches half way of it's project plans. There objectives and targetsarr almost accomplish. It's simply because of the teams dedication towards the project. They making sure that this project will be a success and one of the top and most in demand project in the market.
in any case, it takes a very long time to complete the development of the project. But if the team goes to the end, to their goals, in the future we will get an interesting platform with a promising direction of work.

Well, its not about how long they are going to develop the project the most important thing here is that how they will make it sure that the huge time they spent on developing is not worthless. Being able to have a potential project in the world of cryptos needs a wide range of intellectual preference to really acquire the necessary resources to support it's platform.
Surely it's not worthless at all, the team behind this are doing the best thing they can do to make this one more reliable and better for the benefit of both them and the community.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:28:48 AM

in any case, it takes a very long time to complete the development of the project. But if the team goes to the end, to their goals, in the future we will get an interesting platform with a promising direction of work.

Well, its not about how long they are going to develop the project the most important thing here is that how they will make it sure that the huge time they spent on developing is not worthless. Being able to have a potential project in the world of cryptos needs a wide range of intellectual preference to really acquire the necessary resources to support it's platform.
Surely it's not worthless at all, the team behind this are doing the best thing they can do to make this one more reliable and better for the benefit of both them and the community.
Agree with that buddy. It is very clear to all of us on how the team are really keep on striving here in the crypto currency community. Without the project team, this Ubcoin project alone will not be able to reach this far. The real good industry will surely become much better with the addition of involvement of the Ubcoin project as well as the crypto currency community.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:13:20 AM

Not only the team but also with the help and support of other people as UBCoin really is a great project. Having said that they already reach half of the project's plan is a good thing to hear.
Yes, the entire people that involve the projects is credited to all project achievements. They are part of every achievements of the  project they do their each jobs to make the project achieve the success. Cooperation and camaraderie are the best factors to have for reaching the top.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:53:52 AM

I see a lot of discussions about the good work of the project team. But I'm wondering what changes have occurred in the project recently and whether there are any news or updates that will help the project move forward a little further to its goal.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:44:22 AM

You are  right. One project need to have enough time and effort,  funds to develop. It takes months before one project accomplishments. The Ubcoin team is very good on what they do. They making sure everything was falling according to their plans and objectives.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:28:56 AM

You are  right. One project need to have enough time and effort,  funds to develop. It takes months before one project accomplishments. The Ubcoin team is very good on what they do. They making sure everything was falling according to their plans and objectives.

I agree with you, perhaps this time UBcoin has reached the time of smooth finalization of the efficiency and functionality that UBcoin brings, the project is still on track as the goals the developers have set. out before
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:30:03 AM

It's true, all that you wrote so it is. The team collected a large user base. They also have very good partners who help the project develop for the better.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:49:01 AM

It's true, all that you wrote so it is. The team collected a large user base. They also have very good partners who help the project develop for the better.
This kind of a project it is really a great and such a unique platform. There is no such thing that can compete with this project from the others.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:54:35 AM

I see a lot of discussions about the good work of the project team. But I'm wondering what changes have occurred in the project recently and whether there are any news or updates that will help the project move forward a little further to its goal.
I can not say for sure, but in my opinion there have been no news from developers lately. Maybe a little later we will find out what they are working on.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:57:23 AM

I really love the community. The community is just a great community because they are really kind and have a good developer.
Yes, the team give us a big community besides kindly person. Even this project will reach hard cap or not, i think they still have successful about building community.
Of course, still in front. The project only works, there is still no end, and this means that at any time new investors can come who can raise this project.
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:49:05 AM

The team Ubcoin made alot of development in the cryptomarket and infact they have now finalized the listing arrangements with a major exchange, and they will proceed with closing formalities in the next couple of weeks. Two more exchanges are in the line and will begin trading UBC by the end of August.
good to know that the team is now processing for exchanges listing and I'm hoping that this will be listed to a bigger volume exchanges like binance, kucoin, Coinbene that will make the token more popular as those exchanges has many traders.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:30:30 PM

That is true, we must know on how to use the SWOT analysis it os kinda strategies on how to go through in the business. Strenght for us to determine if we know what will be the future of the business. Weaknesses to those failures might affect business. Opportunities who will invest for long in the business so that it will raise high. Threats the competitors if they can be successful or not.
Yeah, Every business should know their SWOT , more importantly for bigger companies, determining this basic technique have proven to be very helpful, especially in competitions.

Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:55:50 PM

I can not say for sure, but in my opinion there have been no news from developers lately. Maybe a little later we will find out what they are working on.

LG elctronics from South Korea is now joining the Ubank and Samsung as partner of this project , Ubank APP is need to downoad at LG smartphone so that it can be use in any payments of purchase items in Ubcoin market , Well  I think this the latest development that they work for this project , so this will proves that this team is unstoppable in terms of working for the improvement of the project .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:06:08 PM

In the  of Funds allocations, do you quote KYC, so both investors and participants in any of the bounty campaign will have to validate KYC?
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:17:31 PM

LG elctronics from South Korea is now joining the Ubank and Samsung as partner of this project , Ubank APP is need to downoad at LG smartphone so that it can be use in any payments of purchase items in Ubcoin market , Well  I think this the latest development that they work for this project , so this will proves that this team is unstoppable in terms of working for the improvement of the project .

This team Ubcoin has an exceptional service to the community thats why many individuals supported this project in the crypto world. By this new development that you shared to us it will add more confident to the investors who invested in Ubcoin.
wewe123

Activity: 322

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:00:57 PM

This team Ubcoin has an exceptional service to the community thats why many individuals supported this project in the crypto world. By this new development that you shared to us it will add more confident to the investors who invested in Ubcoin.

The updates of the Ubcoin token projects as of now is the on going ICO sale, the milestone of the project of 8000ETH is slowly getting to hit the target, the main work of the team Ubcoin is the token sale or the ICO stage 5 which is on going.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:02:03 PM

💳 Fintech giant Mastercard was awarded several new blockchain patents this week: http://bit.ly/2tGKwXn

By the way, Mastercard has already joined the list of #Ubcoin partners to help us become a game-changer for the e-trade industry.   
ITO is LIVE!
https://ubcoin.io  💎

So it means that Ubcoin has the greater chance to be accepted by this MasterCard? Well anyway, the team just did the right thing to do and because of this, the team definitely were very busy dealing this new soon to be their partner.

Yes. The team really did their best to have a good partners of their project. And I guess, by having Mastercard on their side will difinitely gives more advatanges from the other competitors. Hopefully, this partnerships will results into a better chance to succeed and will bring more opportunities from the team.

Has the partnership with MasterCard officially been confirmed by MasterCard itself?
This is surely a big game changer for ubcoin projrct. Mastercard is known worldwide and it can bring a lot of investors as well to ubcoin project. Is credit payment also accepted in thier ico sale?

I would rather like to know from the team itself, or even better from MasterCard itself that this partnership is real.
If you wanna really know the truth behind this post mate, you can always ask in there telegram group and i am sure that the admin there is more than willing to tell you everything. Partnership with MasterCard makes this project more appealing to investors.
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: