Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:48:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63874 times)
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:38:04 AM

The news that you are now working with LG is very good, now the project will be better known. I'm looking forward to when the price of tokens starts to grow!
Exactly the team is continuously pushing forward the project towards the direction of success. making partnership with LG electronics will making the project more innovative. After a certain time later the price of token will start to grow.
I hope that after this news this will happen, because we all have been waiting for such a turn of events in the project for a long time, that would move from the place.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dubska

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:38:18 AM

I saw your post in facebook 22 hours ago regarding Volkwagens application for a patent rlating to blockchain based network designe to increase road safety. Are you thier partner for that blockchain road safety development?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:26:00 AM

I saw your post in facebook 22 hours ago regarding Volkwagens application for a patent rlating to blockchain based network designe to increase road safety. Are you thier partner for that blockchain road safety development?
I have not seen such information. But if it's true, then I'm very interested. Because if this contract is concluded, then I can say that the project really deserves our attention, because the team is very diligent working on it.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:28:57 AM

I have not seen such information. But if it's true, then I'm very interested. Because if this contract is concluded, then I can say that the project really deserves our attention, because the team is very diligent working on it.
Yes, its their new partner. I hope they can make this project more awesome by partnering up with car company like BMW or Lexus.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:35:25 AM

Yes, its their new partner. I hope they can make this project more awesome by partnering up with car company like BMW or Lexus.
I did not see such active work of the team in any other project. The team concludes contracts with the speed of light, recently only concluded one cooperation, and now there is one more. Good job.
Levyathan

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:03:38 AM

I did not see such active work of the team in any other project. The team concludes contracts with the speed of light, recently only concluded one cooperation, and now there is one more. Good job.
Yeah, good job for the Ubcoin project because they were totally a great developer and have so many partners in their project.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:23:47 AM

Hi guys, as you can see here there are a lot of investor are joining the ICO to invest, i wonder if someone wanted to joint venture with me to invest a big amount.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:11:12 AM

Yeah, good job for the Ubcoin project because they were totally a great developer and have so many partners in their project.
Yeah, that is totally a great good job for the Ubcoin to gain more potential partners and also the team working behind that make up the Ubcoin project is totally a bunch or experience and professional developers. I hope that this project will keep up striving and remain standing and reach its success in the community.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:20:14 AM

I am really glad to the news and updates that the Ubcoin project is giving us here in the crypto currency community. Well, the partnerships that the Ubcoin project have is really in high potential that keep on bringiing interesting users, supporters and of course investors. Well, I will keep looking forward for this project.
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:59:30 AM

Ubcoin is offering something completely unique . the main point to make here is that it will largely depend on how well the marketplace is able to operate and how quickly it is able to become established. There is no doubt that the cryptocurrency itself will grow in accordance with the marketplace, but just getting that ball rolling will prove to be the hardest thing of all, this is normally the case with all ICOs so it's not a major issue. team long history of running successful businesses, the team behind an ICO is always just as important as the idea itself.
You nailed right buddy, even if you have a good project but don't have the right team to work in it, it is bound to fail. Good project and good team, is the recipe of success and that is what we can see with this Ubcoin project.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:35:21 AM

They realy are set of good and talented team and developers. The project success is because of the attentiveness and perseverance of each team members. Whatever the project has accomplished its because of its team members and developers. Hopefully the good news and updates will continue for the sure success ahead.
Jedie22

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:40:36 AM

The news that you are now working with LG is very good, now the project will be better known. I'm looking forward to when the price of tokens starts to grow!
Exactly the team is continuously pushing forward the project towards the direction of success. making partnership with LG electronics will making the project more innovative. After a certain time later the price of token will start to grow.
this is a good forecast for the future. There is a high probability that the price will grow due to cooperation with large companies. So now there is still time for investment.

I agree on you, the true best asset should the team compose of is the hardwork, trust, patience and cooperation for the one goal is to be successful someday and it will stand for what they aim so that their will be no problem in the next future. To grow is very important not just in the project but also in the personality of the team.
Of course, a lot depends on teamwork and the most important is the end result of the platform. I hope that the work of the team will go in a better direction.
The success of each project is relay on the project team members so it's realy necessary to have a strong and durable teeam work for achieving the project goals. Tge good team work will very helpful for the success of each project. The project is dependent on the interaction and how the team will handle the  project and bring this project to success.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:46:00 PM

Hi guys, as you can see here there are a lot of investor are joining the ICO to invest, i wonder if someone wanted to joint venture with me to invest a big amount.
Hi if you want to invest the project I think you don't  need some to join with you. Just invest  the existing amount that you have, but still I hope there is someone here will join your investments with the project.
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:46:34 PM

dear manager in a thread why not update ico thread ends to what stage  Huh while on the website now STAGE 5 please update the thread so that the project is clearly visible information  Wink I hope the manager knows about this  Grin
Well, don't you know if the bounty manager has disbanded the project? So there is no way to update the OP without making a new one.

I do not know if the signature campaign still continues. But as far as I am concerned the campaign has been successful and they nearly reach their soft cap from the sale.

yes, indeed. ubcoin is a great project which such a good developer and make a high amount of fund on the ICO.
As you can see on their website, 7430 eth was collected for the ICO and I think it was a great amount for the project to fund.
Indeed it was a huge figures, this is very near to their goals and plans. If the good numbers will continue until the final date I think they will collect much more than that. The good updates and new partnership has a huge contribution for this success. Hopefully many companies will continue to support the project and more updates will continue.

Most probably, that what is happen when a project is being handled properly. They just earned their hard works because we can actually see their improvement in terms of having a great partners.
Yes, with these positive results, its expected that the project its being handled to its best. So they pretty much deserve the achievements,thus many people are waiting for more updates and good news.

fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:52:40 PM

They realy are set of good and talented team and developers. The project success is because of the attentiveness and perseverance of each team members. Whatever the project has accomplished its because of its team members and developers. Hopefully the good news and updates will continue for the sure success ahead.
I also hope that the developers will continue to continue such good work on the development of the project. I hope that there will be even more partners.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:53:12 PM

this is a good forecast for the future. There is a high probability that the price will grow due to cooperation with large companies. So now there is still time for investment.

I agree on you, the true best asset should the team compose of is the hardwork, trust, patience and cooperation for the one goal is to be successful someday and it will stand for what they aim so that their will be no problem in the next future. To grow is very important not just in the project but also in the personality of the team.
Of course, a lot depends on teamwork and the most important is the end result of the platform. I hope that the work of the team will go in a better direction.

Teamwork and hardworks are the main most needed in the development of the project. You cannot just successfully obtain your priorities and goals in the process of developing a business without having any help and support of the team.
A very good combination that can result to a good project like this. UBCoin shows how things will work well if both support coming from different parties can boost the progress of the project.
Everything that is balance and partnered abilities will surely achieve success. Camaraderie and hardship  will always results to a good and harmonious status. The Ubcoin project will achieve the top because of its unlimited number of good and brilliant team members and developers.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:06:23 PM

Hi if you want to invest the project I think you don't  need some to join with you. Just invest  the existing amount that you have, but still I hope there is someone here will join your investments with the project.
And also, you don't have to joint venture to someone just to invest. If you truly believed on this project, all you need to do is go to the website of Ubcoin. From there, you can be able to learned how the process will be done and probably have a chanced to earned more coins because the team are having discounts now. Goodluck.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:12:59 PM

Teamwork and hardworks are the main most needed in the development of the project. You cannot just successfully obtain your priorities and goals in the process of developing a business without having any help and support of the team.
A very good combination that can result to a good project like this. UBCoin shows how things will work well if both support coming from different parties can boost the progress of the project.
Everything that is balance and partnered abilities will surely achieve success. Camaraderie and hardship  will always results to a good and harmonious status. The Ubcoin project will achieve the top because of its unlimited number of good and brilliant team members and developers.

That os the main asset does the team of UBcoin project they developed proper communication towards to the the preparation for more improvement of the project. It means it goes in the process on how to mingle a job to a person. Well for sure Ubcoin will be raising high because of the capacity of the handler.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
wewe123

Activity: 322

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:14:38 PM

The success of each project is relay on the project team members so it's realy necessary to have a strong and durable teeam work for achieving the project goals. Tge good team work will very helpful for the success of each project. The project is dependent on the interaction and how the team will handle the  project and bring this project to success.
Aside from LG electronics, Ubcoin has partnered also with Samsung, Huwei ,fly and Motorola and even have an apps installed in the mobile phones of this partners and  as of now the team Ubcoin is continuing giving discounts on the token sale , to give the investors the oppurtunity to purchase tokens at a discounted price.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:17:51 PM

That is true once the team created an unforgetable part of selling the goods and services to everyone. Just always think that it needs hardwork to the team so that the project will be able to stand firm for the brighter future. It undergoes with an exact peocess so that it will perfectly happnen for good.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: