Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:39:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63879 times)
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:24:25 PM

Real world application of crypto currency is indeed needed for all business interaction and commerce generally. The idea of exchanging goods for cryptocurrency and vice versa is  a step in the direction of massive cryptocurrency adoption.
Yes, and UBCoin will be one of best platform for exchange at the future, this is what i see when come to UBCoin project. And i keep observing them for a long time because of this.
The platform was one of the most popular and profitable project in the market nowadays. The team and developers ensures the established and well organized project for the investors and supporters. Making sure that the project is transparent and  cleared information for the benefits of many.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:29:30 PM

✨ Weekly update from Ubcoin: 04.07–11.07

Product Development, Marketing, Tokensale and other Ubcoin news — a summary

🌟 Read it here: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/weekly-update-from-ubcoin-04-07-11-07-fb4f6b1d6f45

It's great that the team continues the weekly report on the development of the project and the token. I always read articles that are written on this site.
The team is thoughtful and very active in giving their community a updates of what they are doing as they consider their community as family. They show dedication about this project. Keep up the good job team, sooner this will be resulted to SUCCESS.
I also observed the same thing. The team are actively looking and working things for the improvement  the project. They have continuously active for the updates and progress. Hopefully the team will never get tired to do their tasks to bring this project to the success and achieve victory.
That is the best thing the team Ubcoin has done , updating weekly on Ubcoin project, its product development ,,its marketing and tokensale update , at least it will be refresh weekly to remind the customers , that Ubcoin is very good project.

That is good to hear if that really happens that weekly should have updates of the project UBcoin it means it is leading to the success for sure because of the strategies that strikes into it. This is one of a kind business form than the other it is uncomparable for a reason.
Honestly  I am very comfortable with this project, because from the very beginning I fell secured with the project itself and the team members and developers. They give me the reasons to trust them and give me the satisfactions that I need. They also make sure that information and details are well presented.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:14:18 PM

🌟 Read it here: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/weekly-update-from-ubcoin-04-07-11-07-fb4f6b1d6f45

It's great that the team continues the weekly report on the development of the project and the token. I always read articles that are written on this site.
The team is thoughtful and very active in giving their community a updates of what they are doing as they consider their community as family. They show dedication about this project. Keep up the good job team, sooner this will be resulted to SUCCESS.
I also observed the same thing. The team are actively looking and working things for the improvement  the project. They have continuously active for the updates and progress. Hopefully the team will never get tired to do their tasks to bring this project to the success and achieve victory.

It seems not tiring even if they are doing very difficult task and still comply it , so maybe someday this will be rewarded by success of the project and also for this team that exerting their effort everyday  just to meet the timeline .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:52:05 PM

It seems not tiring even if they are doing very difficult task and still comply it , so maybe someday this will be rewarded by success of the project and also for this team that exerting their effort everyday  just to meet the timeline .

They may still want to further develop this project to have a better price and their tokens are in proper use.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:28:17 PM

They may still want to further develop this project to have a better price and their tokens are in proper use.
in my opinion the daily development is definitely the right strategy from the team. With such success, the tokens of the project will be valued every day higher.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:20:20 PM

Footballers step up their game:
⚽ Brazilian football star Ronaldinho is launching an ambitious new crypto-project: http://bit.ly/2NJUccb

We are looking for crypto enthusiasts and contributors from all over the globe!
Join #Ubcoin Token Sale Stage 6: https://ubcoin.io

Wow is he the one who founded the project or he is just hired to promote the project? But still it is still interesting because sports personality and celebrities are involving themselves now into crypto.
Cryptocurrencies are also a big financial opportunity that they can take advantage since government cant easily track thier earnibg out of it. So its easy to launder money regardless if your a celeb or an athlete.
you are talking about money laundering and this sounds like fraud. Perhaps the world stars also found some benefits for themselves, in working with crypto companies.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:24:10 PM

Footballers step up their game:
⚽ Brazilian football star Ronaldinho is launching an ambitious new crypto-project: http://bit.ly/2NJUccb

We are looking for crypto enthusiasts and contributors from all over the globe!
Join #Ubcoin Token Sale Stage 6: https://ubcoin.io

Wow is he the one who founded the project or he is just hired to promote the project? But still it is still interesting because sports personality and celebrities are involving themselves now into crypto.
Cryptocurrencies are also a big financial opportunity that they can take advantage since government cant easily track thier earnibg out of it. So its easy to launder money regardless if your a celeb or an athlete.
Maybe because crypto currency now have big potential for growth. So have a lot of people which famous want using their fame to promote it.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:37:45 PM

Real world application of crypto currency is indeed needed for all business interaction and commerce generally. The idea of exchanging goods for cryptocurrency and vice versa is  a step in the direction of massive cryptocurrency adoption.
Yes, and UBCoin will be one of best platform for exchange at the future, this is what i see when come to UBCoin project. And i keep observing them for a long time because of this.
The platform was one of the most popular and profitable project in the market nowadays. The team and developers ensures the established and well organized project for the investors and supporters. Making sure that the project is transparent and  cleared information for the benefits of many.
I tink, it's too early to say this things sinced the platform are still under development and it needs a lot of funds in order to launced and implement it to the market. Although the chance to make this project be successful is high as the team behind this are very hard working and dedicated on this.
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:46:14 PM

in my opinion the daily development is definitely the right strategy from the team. With such success, the tokens of the project will be valued every day higher.

Right bud, this is the best thing that the team has done from this project, they are making progress on this platform from the beginning until this recent days. Ubcoin project is now on the process of developing more on the contents of their profeciency and it's quite possible that they will have a good outcome in the future.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:48:10 PM

Is partnership with Samsung right? There are a lot of partnership disclosure, but then it turns out it is not right.

I highly highly doubt that Samsung would bother partnering with some random ass coin. They have enough funds to make their coin themselves lol
Is there an official confirmation from the Samsung company that they have entered into a partnership agreement with Crypto? It seems to me that such a statement was not.

I saw Ubank APP already in Samsung smart phone , so I think this will prove the partnership of both since this Ubank APP is not available for other smart phone except LG smart phone , maybe this will announce by Samsung during launching of this project , so we just wait for this most awaited day for Ubcoin team .
Good to hear that mate, if my memory serves me right, i thought that Ubank APP is only pre-installed to 10 countries in Europe and Asia. You must be in Europe @Fortified?

APP is APP in your phone where ever you are ,  but anyway you cannot use this in the region that have no market yet , and hoping that the market is available in all asian country , so that we will be also benefited on this , and I am very interested since I am also crypto enthusiast .
very many people will be interested in using the services of the Ubcoin platform. Therefore, I am sure that it will be quite popular among users of exchangers around the world, and not just of Asian countries.
Yeah, many are anticipating their launch, so its assured that it will be popular in some country, as of now I think that the community is still increasing. 
The community is clearly growing and developing. But in what country can you still use the platform? I did not see the developers' answer to this question.

We have historically concentrated our efforts in Eastern Europe and Central Asia. Samsung preinstalls Ubank app in the following countries: Russia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine. Contract with Fly applies worldwide, but again we focused on the 10 countries named above. You can view a recent video of opening new boxes of Samsung and Fly to see how the preinstalled app is delivered to every consumer in these countries.

Almost of them in nearly Russia? Well, before i think they will target at some Asia countries like Korea, Japan, China, Singapore?
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:12:54 PM

Is partnership with Samsung right? There are a lot of partnership disclosure, but then it turns out it is not right.

I highly highly doubt that Samsung would bother partnering with some random ass coin. They have enough funds to make their coin themselves lol
Is there an official confirmation from the Samsung company that they have entered into a partnership agreement with Crypto? It seems to me that such a statement was not.

I saw Ubank APP already in Samsung smart phone , so I think this will prove the partnership of both since this Ubank APP is not available for other smart phone except LG smart phone , maybe this will announce by Samsung during launching of this project , so we just wait for this most awaited day for Ubcoin team .
Good to hear that mate, if my memory serves me right, i thought that Ubank APP is only pre-installed to 10 countries in Europe and Asia. You must be in Europe @Fortified?

APP is APP in your phone where ever you are ,  but anyway you cannot use this in the region that have no market yet , and hoping that the market is available in all asian country , so that we will be also benefited on this , and I am very interested since I am also crypto enthusiast .
very many people will be interested in using the services of the Ubcoin platform. Therefore, I am sure that it will be quite popular among users of exchangers around the world, and not just of Asian countries.
Yeah, many are anticipating their launch, so its assured that it will be popular in some country, as of now I think that the community is still increasing. 
The community is clearly growing and developing. But in what country can you still use the platform? I did not see the developers' answer to this question.

We have historically concentrated our efforts in Eastern Europe and Central Asia. Samsung preinstalls Ubank app in the following countries: Russia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine. Contract with Fly applies worldwide, but again we focused on the 10 countries named above. You can view a recent video of opening new boxes of Samsung and Fly to see how the preinstalled app is delivered to every consumer in these countries.

Almost of them in nearly Russia? Well, before i think they will target at some Asia countries like Korea, Japan, China, Singapore?

I think Russia is a very potential market of UBcoin because of the large market size, consumption of consumer users is huge, Asian countries may be the next target after Russia
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:23:23 PM

I think Russia is a very potential market of UBcoin because of the large market size, consumption of consumer users is huge, Asian countries may be the next target after Russia

Yes, of course, Russia and nearly is the potential market for almost crypto currency not only UBCoin. But why UBCoin have partner with almost Korea companies?

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:41:31 PM

Definitely right, this is why the team came up with the idea of using crypto to buy and sell goods. They see the advantage of the technology in the future that it becomes more widely used and we can really see its development.
Indeed, they have anticipated the use of crypto currencies in the near future, and we all now that this technology will be known and used in the future by many people.
Let's see how the development will progress. If it goes further with good support, then we can see a good project that will be supported by many users.
The project is doinh very well since its started and from then it increases the members and supporters. The project run so well and able to partners with amazing companies also. I think the team did their best to provide the investors and supporters their promise.

Yeah, it's good to know that they have been growing which they achieve some good objectives. The Dev is always doing their best to make all the plans successful. Clearly, IMO this could have a better future.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:45:30 PM

Definitely right, this is why the team came up with the idea of using crypto to buy and sell goods. They see the advantage of the technology in the future that it becomes more widely used and we can really see its development.
Indeed, they have anticipated the use of crypto currencies in the near future, and we all now that this technology will be known and used in the future by many people.
Let's see how the development will progress. If it goes further with good support, then we can see a good project that will be supported by many users.
The project is doinh very well since its started and from then it increases the members and supporters. The project run so well and able to partners with amazing companies also. I think the team did their best to provide the investors and supporters their promise.

Yeah, it's good to know that they have been growing which they achieve some good objectives. The Dev is always doing their best to make all the plans successful. Clearly, IMO this could have a better future.

I agree, ubcoin project is progressing and growing which is a proof that the team is doing great to achieve their goals. Hoping the team will continue to do the same as what they did from the start. I am hoping also for more success in this project.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:47:54 PM

Well, Russia is I think a big supporters of crypto industry and maybe it's the reason why they focused their first. Ubcoin project already been reaching far and the development still continue to its progress and we can clearly see it in the site. So hopefully, all should be fall into a good destination.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:50:13 PM

Ubcoin is conducting a public token sale now having raised substantial financing from private investors and some undisclosed amount from institutional ones — the Inventure fund and the Singapore-based Amereus fund.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:51:39 PM

Ubcoin Market promises to become the most convenient and widespread way to spend your crypto wealth. Also, they wishes to harness the familiarity of marketplaces while removing the technical and legal hurdles associated with using and investing in cryptocurrencies.
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:52:17 PM

That is the best thing the team Ubcoin has done , updating weekly on Ubcoin project, its product development ,,its marketing and tokensale update , at least it will be refresh weekly to remind the customers , that Ubcoin is very good project.

That is good to hear if that really happens that weekly should have updates of the project UBcoin it means it is leading to the success for sure because of the strategies that strikes into it. This is one of a kind business form than the other it is uncomparable for a reason.

They have already been doing this and it is somehow very effective. People here will know the latest activity of the project which it is somehow very useful thing. Furthermore, they maybe doing a lot of works right now because they already have some great partnership with some known companies.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:53:28 PM

Great news that the team have a preliminary exploratory partnership talks have commenced with a large Chinese blockchain platform. This sounds good in the upcoming weeks of the progress of the project.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:19:39 AM

People are glad to this project including me because of the team serious actions taken towards this project as well as its weekly announcements and updates given to us. This is a good action of the Ubcoin team to maintain a smooth flow of relationships between that people and this project and hopefully this will keep up by the Ubcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: