Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:37:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Public Warning!!! Coins bank is an organized fraud.  (Read 1394 times)
bravo1210 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:22:29 PM

CoinsBank is an organized fraud. Public be warned!!! People who tried to withdraw there money in USD or other conventional currencies had the whole money stolen by coins bank staffs. They dribble you all over the place through their so called support team till you give up. They have no physical office location, no real phone numbers, every thing is virtual, customer service are virtual workers. Transfer your money out in cryptocurrencies before it is too late as it is for a lot of us. Do not attempt to withdraw it in conventional currency or else they will steal it. Read their reviews on their facebook page.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
guitar_guy_77

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:48:56 PM

Agree - Also had a hard time getting money back from https://platform.coin-banks.com

Was able to get it out after some time but it was a pita. They advertise you can withdraw but in fact you need a rep to approve any withdraws (false advertising). At first I transferred in a small amount of cash they ran it up about 50% amount by trades. When I tried to withdraw phone rep said it would take a week via bank, and or credit card deposit. So I asked to exchange the USD deposit amount, and profit into bitcoin and they did. Then when I asked to withdraw via bitcoin they sent it - however it had an error 'no verifications' - also would not show the wallet they sent from. I suspect they sent the bitcoin then took it back before the first transaction was verified as Ive never had any issue sending or receiving bitcoin. (typically it takes me 5 minutes to complete any bitcoin transaction from coinbase...etc).

Next day I called to report the no verification error, and luckily my representative was available. Told them they could keep the profits just send the original amounts I had transferred in. Also contacted coinbase to report this error.

Eventually I got the amount back when they sent it the second time. It definitely felt scammy and I wont be doing business with them again as it was hard to get money back out and you don't have control over that other than calling them. Feel free to PM me to chat about it bravo1210

Rohiet

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:34:58 PM

Very true !!! I have faced exactly the same problem!! I have been writing mails and mails from my agent James have started bouncing back !!! The other agents do not bother to respond to mails !!!! I have invested us$ 600 , which are now stuck pending approval of transfer from agent !!!! Calls to No's never get picked up Huh Is there a way to recover my money Huh I too have told them to pay back my principal US$ 600 , they can keep the profit Huh?
bravo1210 (OP)

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:43:07 AM

I will be posting the contact to the governmental bodies that licensed Coinsbank and I encourage all victims to write these government agencies and report these fraudlent practices by Coins Bank and their staffs.

Here is the details of my case for thoes who asked for it.

Coins Bank staffs on this forum are doing just what they are paid to do, muddy the water so more victims will fall for their scam. My review is based on facts and I will be more than happy to post all my communication with them here for all to see. I'm just like a lot of people who tried to withdraw our money in US dollars, never received the money and Coins Bank have a way of shifting the blame to the Customer. The money I attempted to withdraw by wire transfer was rejected by my bank and sent back to Coins Bank because it did not have a valid account number. My bank provided them the transaction number and the date of the return. The people at coinsbank withheld the money and have been trying to shake me off. Upon research, I discovered so many people have fallen victim too. Some tried withdrawing through western union and still did not get their money.  I also discovered that Coinsbank has no physical address, no real phone numbers and the address listed on their website is used by over 1,600 companies. No one answers the skype number on their site,  PEOPLE, HOW DO THESE FACTS NOT RAISE RED FLAGS FOR A FINANCIAL COMPANY???
fed up

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:35:28 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 12:14:22 AM by fed up

COIN-BANKS.COM THIEVES/SCAMMERS/SCUM OF THE EARTH https://platform.coin-banks.com/

THESE GUYS POSE AS LEGIT CRYPTO BROKERS TELEMARKETERS, PROFESSIONAL ANNALISTS BLA, BLA, TALK A SMOOTH GAME AND THEY ARE FLAT OUT THIEVES. PLEASE WARN EVERYONE. THEY JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY SAY THEY ARE INVESTING IT AND TELL YOU IT'S ALL GONE IN ONE DAY RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES. FIRST SAID THEY WOULD CALL WITH SUGGESTED STRATEGIES BLA, BLA BUT THEN YOU CAN WATCH IT EVAPORATE RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WARN EVERYONE YOU KNOW. THEY GOT ME AND GOT MY ONLY NEXT EGG OF $5300 THAT I HAVE BEEN GROWING FOR 2 YEARS WITH BITCOIN AND IT'S GONNA HURT ME. SHOULD NEVER TRUST ANYONE ON THIS PLANET. WHEN WILL I LEARN...

FAKE NAMES I'M SURE BUT THEY CALL THEMSELVES
Bruce Connors
Relationship Crypto-Coin Banker
Tel: 1 (646) 630 9004
Email: Bruce@coin-banks.com
www.coin-banks.com

Frederic Bloom
Wealth Manager
Email : frederic@coin-banks.com
Number :  16466937168   ext. 603

Victoria Walker
Compliance Department
Email: compliance@coin-banks.com
Mark Johansen

Operation Manager
Email :  mark.j@coin-banks.com

Does anyone know how to report them to get their site taken down?
Coins_Bank

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 06:45:12 PM

Be sure that you enter the correct address of the site.
CoinsBank.com is absolutely legal service for exchanging, buying, selling cryptocurrencies.
And we absolutely do not know who is the platform.coin-banks.com/

CoinsBank.com: your «all-in-one» gateway to blockchain services
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: