Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:15:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking translators for Hive for Mac OS X  (Read 24264 times)
hivewallet (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 325

hivewallet.com

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2013, 10:26:50 PM

Any news from Wendell about this?

He is presently trying to get his new account out of the newbie jail and will be here shortly to respond. :-)

Hive, a beautiful, secure wallet with an app platform for Mac OS X, Android and Mobile Web. Translators wanted! iOS and OS X devs see BitcoinKit.
Tweets @hivewallet. Skype us here. Donations appreciated at 1HLRg9C1GsfEVH555hgcjzDeas14jen2Cn
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinFr34k

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 07:03:58 PM

He is presently trying to get his new account out of the newbie jail and will be here shortly to respond. :-)

We all know the feeling haha
HHvindenes

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 07:52:58 PM

Hi!  I can see you are gonna translate to finish, but not norwegian?! 
Remember who got the oil guys!  And who came out with The fox?  You all forget us so quickly  Cry
jsuder

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

┗(°0°)┛

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 12:44:52 PM

Hi!  I can see you are gonna translate to finish, but not norwegian?! 
Remember who got the oil guys!  And who came out with The fox?  You all forget us so quickly  Cry
Hi HHvindenes, I can assure you we didn't forget who made the fox video, and we're forever grateful for that Wink

Sadly, the only thing I know in Norwegian is "jeg elsker deg" but that won't help us much here, so we need to wait until someone who actually knows Norwegian volunteers to translate the app for us... (*hint hint*).

Former main developer of Hive Mac | @kuba_suder at Twitter
iFA88

Activity: 237

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 03:55:52 PM

For 0.05 btc i translate you to hungarian Smiley

BitcoinFr34k

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 03:52:02 AM

Any update on this?
Zakryze

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 06:51:49 AM

yeah any updates so far? saw you are on a conference in berlin next month so maybe you can give me a free pass to your talk or hand over the present in person xoxoxo

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SNttx1hwtpf8TQEK7ZBojcvQrDmBaz9QPK SFC Addy
jsuder

┗(°0°)┛

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:10:27 PM

Any update on this?
Sorry, Wendell is extremely busy right now getting various things ready before Miami conference next week...

In the meantime, we've added a Swedish translation:

wendell

Activity: 92
Merit: 20

hivewallet.com

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 03:41:25 PM

Hi guys!

I'm sorry for the delay regarding clarity on this subject. We went back in forth on how best to distribute our gift package, but in the end the reality of the physically disparate locations of all the translators (and the fact that some did not want to reveal their identities) made it untenable.

So, although we know that this is well under appropriate market value, we'd like offer a little BTC (~$40 USD worth) to the translators who have contributed full translations thus far. To claim it, please send an email to w@hivewallet.com with your desired receiving address.

On January 25th, we are going to be releasing our "1.0" version at the North American Bitcoin Conference in Miami. Although we unfortunately cannot offer any additional compensation for this work, we would very much appreciate your help in getting across this finish line by translating the few additional strings we have added.

Finally, regarding compensation at this time for future translations (and in response to iFA88): While I hope that we are funded one day to the degree that we can make such promises, right now we simply can't. We are still a very young free software project. I hope you guys understand.

Thank you to everyone for your interest and participation in our community translation experiment! It's been truly amazing to us to see all of this happening!

hivewallet.com • humint.is • spinjar.me • vizor.io • xbalances.com • inkpad.io
btcven

Activity: 715

Bitcoin Venezuela

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 01:03:57 PM

Hi guys!

I'm sorry for the delay regarding clarity on this subject. We went back in forth on how best to distribute our gift package, but in the end the reality of the physically disparate locations of all the translators (and the fact that some did not want to reveal their identities) made it untenable.

So, although we know that this is well under appropriate market value, we'd like offer a little BTC (~$40 USD worth) to the translators who have contributed full translations thus far. To claim it, please send an email to w@hivewallet.com with your desired receiving address.

On January 25th, we are going to be releasing our "1.0" version at the North American Bitcoin Conference in Miami. Although we unfortunately cannot offer any additional compensation for this work, we would very much appreciate your help in getting across this finish line by translating the few additional strings we have added.

Finally, regarding compensation at this time for future translations (and in response to iFA88): While I hope that we are funded one day to the degree that we can make such promises, right now we simply can't. We are still a very young free software project. I hope you guys understand.

Thank you to everyone for your interest and participation in our community translation experiment! It's been truly amazing to us to see all of this happening!

Is that total sum of ~40 USD for ALL the translators? That means not even one coffee for each of us xD... just kidding happy with anything you can dropped, Hive wallet is the important part of the work Wink

Admin: rdymac (PGP) | contacto@bitcoinvenezuela.com | @cafebitcoin | Electrum, lightweight bitcoin client
If I've been helpful tip me a coffee! Cheesy1rdymachKZpA9pTYHYHMYZjfjnoBW6B3k Bitrated user: rdymac.
btcven

Bitcoin Venezuela

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2014, 01:18:35 AM

Another happy translator here!

Hope that this wallet make it into every Mac user's machine. Keep shipping more languages guys, they are needed to spread Bitcoin worldwide!

Admin: rdymac (PGP) | contacto@bitcoinvenezuela.com | @cafebitcoin | Electrum, lightweight bitcoin client
If I've been helpful tip me a coffee! Cheesy1rdymachKZpA9pTYHYHMYZjfjnoBW6B3k Bitrated user: rdymac.
Zakryze

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 10:40:05 PM

wow thats very generous. i expected a shirt or something (which would've been even cooler somehow imo) but i wont complain Cheesy big THX

PRIMEDICE

hivewallet (OP)

hivewallet.com

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 01:22:39 AM

wow thats very generous. i expected a shirt or something (which would've been even cooler somehow imo) but i wont complain Cheesy big THX

We'd love that too. The trouble is that printing and shipping a shirt internationally ends up costing more.

Anyone who translates Hive gets a free shirt though, if you ever come across one of us at an event, just ask.

Hive, a beautiful, secure wallet with an app platform for Mac OS X, Android and Mobile Web. Translators wanted! iOS and OS X devs see BitcoinKit.
Tweets @hivewallet. Skype us here. Donations appreciated at 1HLRg9C1GsfEVH555hgcjzDeas14jen2Cn
Zakryze

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 05:46:03 AM

unfortunately i cant afford to make it to the berlin convention that wendell talks at since i am a poor student but if you send me a printable vectorfile with the hive logo i will take care for myself with the bitcoin i just received from you to spread the word with my sexy body and a neat shirt for you.  <3

PS: If you find a way to push me beyond the bouncers i will of course happily shake hands with you and listen to all these talks Wink

PRIMEDICE

hivewallet (OP)

hivewallet.com

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 03:12:11 PM

unfortunately i cant afford to make it to the berlin convention that wendell talks at since i am a poor student but if you send me a printable vectorfile with the hive logo i will take care for myself with the bitcoin i just received from you to spread the word with my sexy body and a neat shirt for you.  <3

PS: If you find a way to push me beyond the bouncers i will of course happily shake hands with you and listen to all these talks Wink

haha... Well, probably we should make a place on our site where one can download such things.

jsuder

┗(°0°)┛

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 10:53:01 PM

Hi,

we've set up a project on Transifex, a site that helps with translating apps: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/hive-osx/. If you want to help us update an existing translation or add a new one, you can do this through the site now if you want.

Instructions:

• Create an account, join the project and a chosen language
  • Pick a file, click "Translate now"
  • Go through the entries without the "√" sign (or select the "Untranslated" filter at the top) and translate them
  • You can click the "Copy source string" icon above if the string doesn't need to be translated, and sometimes you can use the suggestions on the right (in whole or partially)
  • For some of the strings (in "Localizable") you might see sugestions about what the string is about below the main box ("Developer note")
  • Click "Save all" when you're done

btcven

Bitcoin Venezuela

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 12:42:19 AM

Hi,

we've set up a project on Transifex, a site that helps with translating apps: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/hive-osx/. If you want to help us update an existing translation or add a new one, you can do this through the site now if you want.

Instructions:

• Create an account, join the project and a chosen language
  • Pick a file, click "Translate now"
  • Go through the entries without the "√" sign (or select the "Untranslated" filter at the top) and translate them
  • You can click the "Copy source string" icon above if the string doesn't need to be translated, and sometimes you can use the suggestions on the right (in whole or partially)
  • For some of the strings (in "Localizable") you might see sugestions about what the string is about below the main box ("Developer note")
  • Click "Save all" when you're done

Cool!

KriszDev

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:45:59 PM

Can i make a Hungaryan translate?
hivewallet (OP)

hivewallet.com

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 10:50:39 PM

Can i make a Hungaryan translate?

Please do!

jsuder

┗(°0°)┛

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:09:38 PM

Thanks to KriszDev, we now have a complete Hungarian translation!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: