Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:04:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] 🚀 [ICO] 🚀 [XRR] 🚀 XchangeRate Robot - THE BEST OF BOTH!  (Read 14199 times)
Jeriah

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:03:20 AM

Xchangerate has been listed on NeraEX.pro exchange. Deposits are open but trading pairs haven't been opened yet.

Is there much volume on NeraEX? Might put some coins on there...
Higher than bitmart

I voted 13 days on a bonus basis 650 xrr was supposed to come to my account but 100 xrr came. why is this so? do you have any information on this?
Did you fill the google form for each day you voted as required. Further more, voting data was provided by bitmart and fund distribution was based on that data

yes i voted every day and got the screenshots. even the screen images are still standing or can I send you? Could you send me the remaining xrr tokens?
Then the issue must be from bitmart because tokens were disbursed based on data from bitmart

BitMartta registered my account with my account, I already gave the screen in the screen already what do I have to do?
You can send the complaint to bitmart. Either via email or on their telegram group

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
deepblue01

Activity: 770
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 01:28:10 PM

Xchangerate has been listed on NeraEX.pro exchange. Deposits are open but trading pairs haven't been opened yet.

Higher than bitmart

I voted 13 days on a bonus basis 650 xrr was supposed to come to my account but 100 xrr came. why is this so? do you have any information on this?
Did you fill the google form for each day you voted as required. Further more, voting data was provided by bitmart and fund distribution was based on that data

yes i voted every day and got the screenshots. even the screen images are still standing or can I send you? Could you send me the remaining xrr tokens?
Then the issue must be from bitmart because tokens were disbursed based on data from bitmart

BitMartta registered my account with my account, I already gave the screen in the screen already what do I have to do?
You can send the complaint to bitmart. Either via email or on their telegram group
is this ANN for Xchangerate Coin? what is the contract address for this tokens?
do they create an event for tradeio holder? i got some XRR airdrop tokens from holding some TIO.
Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:05:34 PM

MVP finished product,painted white Peper all clear and understandable.The idea XchangeRate Robot is of great admiration.All this makes me trust the project and there is no doubt about the investment.I also want to note a professional team that is well versed in the field of IT technologies and development of blockchain projects.
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1022
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:20:44 AM

New task at Crowdholding! What do you think of XchangeRate.io product launch? Give your feedback and earn crypto!

Click here to start - http://bit.ly/2n92AWx

nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:20:05 AM

I think there will be many who support this project for success and there will be many investors who are interested in this project, there will be no doubt for investors to join, if I am not mistaken for now the ICO will continue until September, I'm sure the team will always try hard for this project, and success will be achieved later with satisfying results as well.
jusjeruk

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:13:26 AM

the concept is very good and the mission is very good and this is obviously very influential for everyone, I see that joining this project is very much and this proves that this project is very extraordinary.
kiminjhon

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:30:57 PM

XRR project exchange with the help of robots, hopefully with this robot intervention can minimize mistakes and distractions that usually happens
dinowage

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:04:45 AM

XRR project exchange with the help of robots, hopefully with this robot intervention can minimize mistakes and distractions that usually happens
a very unique idea, with robot technology, will certainly provide a lot of convenience for its future. let's support this project so that the sales can reach the target and this project can be realized in its future.
dinominggu

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:44:28 AM

the latest innovations in the technological exchange with the robot and I am sure will get a lot of support from investors because it's a very interesting concept like this. I hope that the project can be realized so that adds a lot of options exchange in the world cryptocurrency.
Jeriah

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:34:19 PM

XchangeRate Announcement:
Esteemed XchangeRate Community Members.

The time we have patiently waited for is upon us.

XchangeRate presents a sneak peak of what we have been up to lately!

Platform goes live in approx 1 hour.

We will be sharing weekly updates on drip releases of our ecosystem.

Thank you for choosing XchangeRate. Your trusted partner in trading cryptos.

Power through Xchangeraters💪💪🚀🚀💪💪🚀🚀💪💪[i
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:22:21 AM

I tested the XRR robot today and all my trades with it were on point.  I so much love this project.  The Xchangerate coin will surely increase in value after the ICO coz many traders in the world will rush for it coz of the efficiency of the robot . Doesn't seem like a pump and dump coin to me cuz of its utility.

I have been disappointed by many ICOs in the past but I believe that I made the right choice by investing in this XchangeRate ICO

What does it exactly do for you as a trader? Is it just like a bot that executes what you tell it to execute?
It can executes trades on your behalf and can equally point you to profitable trades for those who don't feel comfortable connecting their exchange via API

It is like social trading then where leading traders can announce their trades and you can copy them with just a few clicks?
DimLeg

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:35:00 AM

I was very interested in your name XchangeRate. What are your ideas for the future?
1Bullion

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:00:00 PM

I think it is a very interesting business platform in the field of trading data and relationships with traders.I think the team has all the necessary knowledge and experience to develop this not easy financial project.I have no doubt about the success of this startup.

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
cuong1610

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:54:31 PM

This project is quite hostile, I would be interested in it. I see value of the XRR is down a lot compared to the ICO. Tell me WHY ?
Jeriah

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:56:38 PM

This project is quite hostile, I would be interested in it. I see value of the XRR is down a lot compared to the ICO. Tell me WHY ?
Because the market is down generally for most ICOs
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:52:51 AM

Higher than bitmart

I have the same problem, every day I posted screenshots about the voting and I also received 100 tokens.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
givary

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:46:09 AM

I want to know the progress of this project, I want to know the amount of sales that have been obtained, but on the web there is no information, please apologize about the problem. I don't know about this project. Can anyone provide info?
Gotenks

Activity: 202

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:39:07 AM

Exchanger platforms that are made want to be added artificial intelligence (AI) to help traders analyze before making a decision, information from the website is complete about roadmap and ico, the development team is also experienced, the social media community has also been formed in large numbers, this exchager is good so keep going, hopefully
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:07:35 AM

XchangeRate (XRRT) OEO was Launched on Monday (July 15)!

Investors will be able to purchase XRRT with BTC, ETH, USDT and XBASE
With the unique concept of OEOs gaining traction, we are proud to announce another OEO on ETERBASE EXCHANGE. Investors will have this time an opportunity to invest into XchangeRate (XRRT) tokens on BTC, ETH, USDT and XBASE markets. All pairs are going live on Monday (July 15).

https://cream.technology/investing/91-initial-coin-offering/2655-xchangerate-xrrt-oeo-waslaunched-on-monday-july-15
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50]
  Print  

Jump to: