Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:54:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] 🚀 [ICO] 🚀 [XRR] 🚀 XchangeRate Robot - THE BEST OF BOTH!  (Read 14199 times)
Nanknink boy

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:26:57 PM

# JOIN BOUNTY BLOG PROGRAM

USERNAME : ardibimbim
Profil Bitcointalk : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1711766
ETH: 0x0a6df15F096df7EAeC35C1952EeDfD9213Ebb45C
TELEGRAM : @@Nankninkboy

BLOG LINK : http://nankninkboy.blogspot.co.id/2018/04/xchangerate.html

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jeriah

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:59:39 AM

Xchangerate had an AMA session with Socal crypto yesterday ! Here's the link

https://youtu.be/HRpYz_fU9lU
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:44:28 PM

Do you trust robot 100 percent? All the robots have scripts, this why i wouldnt trust them! Huh Huh

If you are really skeptical about robots. Then there's no issue. There's the manual trading where the robot features dont work and you can simply get buy and sell suggestions which are accurate 87% of the time, once you get the suggestions you manually place the trade yourself and exit yourself but on the signal of xchangerate in other words you must be online.
That's great,I bet some people would rather trade manually then leave everything up to robot

Yes, I'm also very skeptical that automation is a 100% sure thing so it's great that there is this option.

If you leave it up to a robot there is a lot of risks involved. Usually those trading softwares need extraordinary amount of testing until they can really go live because mistakes made by software can be veeeeery expensive Wink

Thats very correct but this robot has gone through rigorous and thorough testing and still undergoing but if you arent comfortable you can use the manual trading feature but that requires you to remain online to enter and exit trades yourself based on the suggestion of the robot but results are equally astonishing

If everybody trades using a robot doesn't it mean that the average alpha someone can generate would go to zero?

No. every single person uses a separate reader instance.

Each instance reads buy/sell decisions per time. That is why not every user buys the same coin

That sounds interesting but is a little bit beyond my understanding Wink I need to wait for your product to be ready and then see it in action.

Yeah im also not tech savvy and cant say i fully understand how all this work.Gonna wait abit more for more info,but so far it looks very promising.

That probably applies to most of the people who are lurking around here. Sounds awesome - invest - no clue! Cheesy

That's true, more often than not people invest based on the hype. And then later on they complain.

True, investors should never invest based on hype hence which is why everyone should try out XRR, we provided free demo as well as an MVP to track robot's performance. Everyone can take a look

The free demo is a correct step but I guess that the functionality is still very limited compared to the full version you are working on?

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Jeriah

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:00:42 PM

Do you trust robot 100 percent? All the robots have scripts, this why i wouldnt trust them! Huh Huh

If you are really skeptical about robots. Then there's no issue. There's the manual trading where the robot features dont work and you can simply get buy and sell suggestions which are accurate 87% of the time, once you get the suggestions you manually place the trade yourself and exit yourself but on the signal of xchangerate in other words you must be online.
That's great,I bet some people would rather trade manually then leave everything up to robot

Yes, I'm also very skeptical that automation is a 100% sure thing so it's great that there is this option.

If you leave it up to a robot there is a lot of risks involved. Usually those trading softwares need extraordinary amount of testing until they can really go live because mistakes made by software can be veeeeery expensive Wink

Thats very correct but this robot has gone through rigorous and thorough testing and still undergoing but if you arent comfortable you can use the manual trading feature but that requires you to remain online to enter and exit trades yourself based on the suggestion of the robot but results are equally astonishing

If everybody trades using a robot doesn't it mean that the average alpha someone can generate would go to zero?

Each instance reads buy/sell decisions per time. That is why not every user buys the same coin

That sounds interesting but is a little bit beyond my understanding Wink I need to wait for your product to be ready and then see it in action.

Yeah im also not tech savvy and cant say i fully understand how all this work.Gonna wait abit more for more info,but so far it looks very promising.

That probably applies to most of the people who are lurking around here. Sounds awesome - invest - no clue! Cheesy

That's true, more often than not people invest based on the hype. And then later on they complain.

True, investors should never invest based on hype hence which is why everyone should try out XRR, we provided free demo as well as an MVP to track robot's performance. Everyone can take a look

The free demo is a correct step but I guess that the functionality is still very limited compared to the full version you are working on?
Full version with automated buying/selling will blow your mind, even at that it still needs improving especially in the UI area
OZmaster

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:32:33 PM

Full version with automated buying/selling will blow your mind, even at that it still needs improving especially in the UI area

That sounds like a huge promise Wink Let us see if it will blow not only my mind, but of all users. That would be a breakthrough then I guess.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
superman99

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:19:44 AM

It would need to be changed manually, so might take winy time.. But will be done
strongke

Activity: 369
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:32:37 PM

project exchange with the help of robot ya gan, hopefully with this robot intervention can minimize errors and mistakes that usually occur
Jeriah

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:26:21 PM

That sounds like a huge promise Wink Let us see if it will blow not only my mind, but of all users. That would be a breakthrough then I guess.
Its already blowing minds internally, i hope to work with some of you to spread the use of XRR robot in your various countries, you will serve as an ambassador and it comes with a few perks
Jeriah

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:30:03 PM

It would need to be changed manually, so might take winy time.. But will be done
Yes it definitely will, thank you all for support. Interesting announcement coming soon about imminent partnership
yeyz600

Activity: 196
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:23:24 AM

The project looks very good and the information of the project is relatively transparent, hoping that you can raise enough money to provide strong help in running and promoting marketing projects.
Jeriah

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:38:02 PM

The project looks very good and the information of the project is relatively transparent, hoping that you can raise enough money to provide strong help in running and promoting marketing projects.

Thank you, we will do our best to deliver on those promises
Jeriah

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:07:48 PM

https://medium.com/@Pecunio/pecunio-partners-up-with-xchangerate-io-cdd004ca8116

Xchangerate is proud to announce !partnership with Pecunio Blockchain Investment
vit4455

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:23:50 AM

Good project !!!
Helloween45

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:35:08 AM

Remember that no admin will PM you first. Please be safe out there. Look out for the admin tag when contacting anyone regardless of the DP.
Crypto4K
Copper Member

Activity: 247
Merit: 12

decentralize money

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:09:56 PM

We are happy to give you an update on the recent partnership of Xchangerate and Pecunio!

Reason for the partnership was their working interface together with their development in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.

Read more on it here: https://medium.com/pecunio/pecunio-partners-up-with-xchangerate-io-cdd004ca8116

Thank you, and have a blessed weekend!

Make sure to visit:

https://pecun.io

https://xchangerate.io

OZmaster

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:33:17 PM

Its already blowing minds internally, i hope to work with some of you to spread the use of XRR robot in your various countries, you will serve as an ambassador and it comes with a few perks

Generally a lot of people might be interested in working as an ambassador, but I am really careful I must say. I would first like to see the whole thing in action and whether everything works as promised.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
wdelius

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:59:33 AM

Really like this project. Lowering the barrier to entry for crypto traders. How is the token sale going so far?

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Jeriah

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:33:44 PM

Really like this project. Lowering the barrier to entry for crypto traders. How is the token sale going so far?

Quite good actually, hoping more for more of that.
pompinkpomelo

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:37:06 AM

Do you know the percentage of tokens that have been sold. I heard about XRR thru a friend and just thinking about buying in.
Jeriah

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:31:37 AM

Do you know the percentage of tokens that have been sold. I heard about XRR thru a friend and just thinking about buying in.
Hello, I cannot say exactly how much percentage has been sold, but you can take a look from the progress bar and can have a pretty good guess. Tokensale.xchangerate.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: