Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:16:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💠🚀🚀 ANN/AIRDROP +50 % Bonus XMONETA ICO All-in-One CryptoMessneger 🚀🚀💠  (Read 13488 times)
Xmoneta_ICO (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:29:04 PM

Hello

Join and earn our bounty and airdrops rewards 1 000 000 $$$ : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2672189.msg27275107#msg27275107

AFFILIATE PROGRAM : https://www.xmoneta.com/affiliate

ICO is LIVE BONUS + 50 % - so tune it !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xmoneta_ICO (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:37:09 PM

actually what problem that you will solve with this project? and where this project come from?

The problem we solve is a safe and secure mobile messenger that is supported by the blockchain. For the socio-economic part of the solution, we want to bring the blockchain technology closer to everyday users in most tangible form - the messenger. Therefore we aim for the mass adoption of cryptocurrencies and that's why we are building the multicurrency chain and not just messenger with an added token.
Our team is distributed around the world. We are registered as UK London LTD. Part of our developers are from Riga, Latvia, but also some members from Asia.

Thanks for answer my question. How many user who use your your messenger application until now ? i dont see it in your website.

Hello!

Hello! The MVP is not launched yet! It will be released after ICO. You can check it our timeline: https://xmoneta.com/#timeline.  But by giving into account all our supporters and followers from all the channels, there would be around ~ 30 000. And that is just for a pre-launch of the product. When it will be out, the network effect will make it double and so on.

Good luck with the launch! I'll wait for the prototype.

Great! What would you like the most to have in the MVP?
Xmoneta_ICO (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:54:54 AM

Why and how will you use the Xmoneta token?

Our XMN token is an ecosystem-based cryptocurrency. Therefore, it is interlinked with the all-in-one mobile platform opportunities, where XMN can be applied.
There are three main reasons why people are buying the XMN at Xmoneta ICO. These can be seen as the three groups of people according to their end goals.

1. Trading – Most common use of the tokens is for trading. People are interested to profit from the tokens price fluctuations. When they go to the exchanges, their value rises and the traders collect the profit from that.

2. Influencing – As a core aspect of the ecosystem, the XMN token holds a great value to those who want to use it to boost their business. Among this group, you can find the shop owners, business organizations, retail agencies, service and consulting providers, etc. This is a form of B2B investment who are interested in the tokens utility aspect. That will give you a strategic advantage in the platform for business communication, operations by being among the first to be in the marketplace.

3. Holding – People who are having cryptocurrencies and want to keep them and raise their profits by that. We offer as the special loyalty bonus for the yearly holding of + 10%.

Your reasons why to buy the token can be mixed, but it’s better to choose your priorities. How would you use it?
It is best to buy now with the ICO prices when you can get the additional Extra Bonus of 50%. Also, the current price drop in ETH prices will secure you a great advantage in buying more.
Define your priorities and get the XMN: https://xmoneta.com/buy-tokens

AUS3

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:21:38 PM

Our XMN token is an ecosystem-based cryptocurrency. Therefore, it is interlinked with the all-in-one mobile platform opportunities, where XMN can be applied.
There are three main reasons why people are buying the XMN at Xmoneta ICO. These can be seen as the three groups of people according to their end goals.

1. Trading – Most common use of the tokens is for trading. People are interested to profit from the tokens price fluctuations. When they go to the exchanges, their value rises and the traders collect the profit from that.

2. Influencing – As a core aspect of the ecosystem, the XMN token holds a great value to those who want to use it to boost their business. Among this group, you can find the shop owners, business organizations, retail agencies, service and consulting providers, etc. This is a form of B2B investment who are interested in the tokens utility aspect. That will give you a strategic advantage in the platform for business communication, operations by being among the first to be in the marketplace.

3. Holding – People who are having cryptocurrencies and want to keep them and raise their profits by that. We offer as the special loyalty bonus for the yearly holding of + 10%.

Your reasons why to buy the token can be mixed, but it’s better to choose your priorities. How would you use it?
It is best to buy now with the ICO prices when you can get the additional Extra Bonus of 50%. Also, the current price drop in ETH prices will secure you a great advantage in buying more.

https://i.imgur.com/nWOK1vW.jpg

I'm looking forward to open and boost the e-shop with my XMN tokens. That would provide a nice option for my products, especially when I get more with the trading or earning with the content.
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:48:37 PM

I am increasingly intrigued With Xmoneta, because it is quite interesting and impressive like, listening to music, reading books, ordering food, taxis and so on, just by using messenger only as wallet for various types of currency, and No need to waste device memory by downloading multiple applications for various purposes. and no more wasted my time to use various sources
and my wallet to exchange various currencies and this is very good in my opinion.
jacksonxw

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:50:43 PM

It looks like a beautiful project. Your journey will be successful if you are open
AUS3

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:11:57 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 05:48:56 PM by AUS3

It looks like a beautiful project. Your journey will be successful if you are open

Yeap! They recently updated the site design as well. It really looks great. Let's be open to new opportunities!
Good luck!
Xmoneta_ICO (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:11:44 PM

I am increasingly intrigued With Xmoneta, because it is quite interesting and impressive like, listening to music, reading books, ordering food, taxis and so on, just by using messenger only as wallet for various types of currency, and No need to waste device memory by downloading multiple applications for various purposes. and no more wasted my time to use various sources
and my wallet to exchange various currencies and this is very good in my opinion.

Hello! When we were designing the concept of Xmoneta we took into account what is the "pain" for the users. One of the biggest headaches is switching between multiple apps, especially when they all signal and now to quickly switch between them if work for example with that. Also, there is a long pathway from the exchange and trading of the cryptocurrency to buying some real product - so we are making the shortcut for this as well.
leningradskiy90

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:18:09 AM

the feature is very good, we hope xmoneta success and many people use it in the future where all the features are available in one application,
very simple but amazing Wink
Xmoneta_ICO (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:12:42 AM

the feature is very good, we hope xmoneta success and many people use it in the future where all the features are available in one application,
very simple but amazing Wink

Hello! Great to hear! Future belongs rather to platforms than single apps, when we talk about the end-user products such as Xmoneta. All-in-one gives the control over the digital streams of communication and processes in the time when attention disorder is quite huge. So we need the tools that helps with the usability.
Xmoneta_ICO (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:49:37 PM

Great that you like the Xmoneta platform's concept. We hope that it will make life much easier for all of us. Xmoneta is aimed to support a fully mobile lifestyle in the new age of cryptocurrencies. One app to manage all the daily interactions, chat and leisure, and also enable starting your own company, e-shop and manage the business.

Xmoneta_ICO (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:33:03 PM

I'm looking forward to open and boost the e-shop with my XMN tokens. That would provide a nice option for my products, especially when I get more with the trading or earning with the content.

Great! We really appreciate that! You understood the ecosystem and how it will function. There could be characterized the two main token investor types - those who will use it almost only for the trading and those who will apply it in the ecosystem and use its utilities. We would strongly suggest that the value of the tokens will raise because of the ecosystem and not by simply speculation. In other words, the use for the daily activities it can produce more stable and predictable outcomes, especially during the market crashes. BTW now is the perfect time to get the XMN where the ETH prices are super low.
Xmoneta_ICO (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:28:22 PM

Hello!

Here you go - Xmoneta all-in-one cryptomessenger Bounty/Airdrop campaign 1 000 000 $ rewards: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2672189.msg27275107#msg27275107

Earn with affiliate program: https://xmoneta.com/affiliate

AUS3

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:52:54 PM

Great! We really appreciate that! You understood the ecosystem and how it will function. There could be characterized the two main token investor types - those who will use it almost only for the trading and those who will apply it in the ecosystem and use its utilities. We would strongly suggest that the value of the tokens will raise because of the ecosystem and not by simply speculation. In other words, the use for the daily activities it can produce more stable and predictable outcomes, especially during the market crashes. BTW now is the perfect time to get the XMN where the ETH prices are super low.

Yeap, I can buy that! The ecosystem and the connectivity of the messenger makes the XMN token great. Plus the bonuses and cashbacks, which I seem very good motivation for the costumers and for me as a shop owner.
jamesndungu1

Activity: 434
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:05:06 PM

it looks like a nice project.
there are similar but worth checking.

Xmoneta diffrerentiates from other with multiple benefits for its users. Such as:

•   Get cash back from buying goods and services online

•   Token holder yearly bonuses + 10 %

•   Plastic debit cards supporting CRYPTO and FIAT

•   Buy tokens with up to 50% bonus

•   Exchange and transfer multiple currencies

•   Free XMN transaction

•   Buy and sell goods and organize your e-shop

•   Discounts for our services

•   Earn XMN with your content/activities

•   Crowdfund your projects or invest

•   Create futures (ETF) with your XMN

•   Affiliates and lottery program

Wow !! Can't wait to see this project in action.
Xmoneta_ICO (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:39:20 AM

it looks like a nice project.
there are similar but worth checking.

Xmoneta diffrerentiates from other with multiple benefits for its users. Such as:

•   Get cash back from buying goods and services online

•   Token holder yearly bonuses + 10 %

•   Plastic debit cards supporting CRYPTO and FIAT

•   Buy tokens with up to 50% bonus

•   Exchange and transfer multiple currencies

•   Free XMN transaction

•   Buy and sell goods and organize your e-shop

•   Discounts for our services

•   Earn XMN with your content/activities

•   Crowdfund your projects or invest

•   Create futures (ETF) with your XMN

•   Affiliates and lottery program

Wow !! Can't wait to see this project in action.

We can't wait for the MVP to come out as well. Then this will turn with another dynamics.
Xmoneta_ICO (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:57:38 AM

Yeap, I can buy that! The ecosystem and the connectivity of the messenger makes the XMN token great. Plus the bonuses and cashbacks, which I see as very good motivation for the customers and for me as a shop owner.

Exactly, you will be able to get feedback from your costumers. More importantly, you will be able to verify your customer to not scam you. From the other side, costumers will be able to rate your product and service, that they know it has the quality.
AUS3

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:05:18 AM

Yeap, I can buy that! The ecosystem and the connectivity of the messenger makes the XMN token great. Plus the bonuses and cashbacks, which I see as very good motivation for the customers and for me as a shop owner.

Exactly, you will be able to get feedback from your costumers. More importantly, you will be able to verify your customer to not scam you. From the other side, costumers will be able to rate your product and service, that they know it has the quality.

Well, that sounds fair enough. I recently heard that a large percentage of the online shopping as such is actually a fake returns of the items. People buy stuff and then they claim that the product is not good and they want the money back. They just want to get the product for free and then get paid for it. If you guys can solve this with the blockchain, Im all in. Also good that you have the marketplace as well, because there are some identity projects, but when it is some kind of special software what everyone needs to download then its rather complicates stuff. But when its connected to native platform, then a whole new deal. That is one of the reasons why I like this project.
PixiuPanda

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:53:18 PM

i don't think this project is good, there are so many competitor, and the UI isn't nice
Xmoneta_ICO (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:41:38 PM

i don't think this project is good, there are so many competitor, and the UI isn't nice

Hello!
There are some who try, but Xmoneta differentiates with its concept of all-in-one platform and business-oriented toolset. Plus, we are firm believers in the token economy and will enable the multicurrency chain. Additionally the X-card as a switch from Crypto to Fiat. So, do you have any suggestions for the UI?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: