Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:03:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ziku 65 scammer tried to scam $35000 using fake escrow email  (Read 654 times)
ziku65

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:44:48 AM

They should be because of retards like you.
I don't need to provide any proofs, the OP should provide proofs against me lol.
Now I see why this forum is full of bullshit.
Scammers reporting the legit sellers because they can't scam us.
Retards with "trust" means nothing abusing their powers playing mods without brain.
This is so hilarious Cheesy
I'm thinking more and more to become a scammer, seems like they are more welcome here than the real people trying to sell their shits here.
At least next time when some retard tag me like you, I would know why I have this red trust...
Now mr fake MOD try to use the 1% of your 8% working brain and start thinking who needs to provide what to who.
I don't give a fuck what this scamming piece of shit saying, if he want to say something, I'm sitting here waiting to see his proofs for the statements.
Otherwise all of you scamming twats can fuck off and get job.
Oh and please, OP, share your proofs public here so everyone can see what kind of drugs exactly you take.

You have already acknowledged that there was a conversation between you and janismm88. There is a screenshot of an e-mail that janismm88 received after that conversation. You have acknowledged that e-mail as well. You claimed that janismm88 sent it but you have no proof and your excuse of having deleted that e-mail is quite flimsy. What are the possibilities?

1) Some third party is scamming both of you? Unlikely, since that would require knowing both e-mail addresses and knowing that you were discussing a deal in private.
2) janismm88 is scamming you? Somewhat more likely but janismm88 was first to report this and it's a difficult scam for a buyer to pull off. It would require you to ship the items without checking with the escrow and it would open janismm88 for doxing.
3) janismm88 is trying to frame you? Not sure why. Do you have prior history with janismm88?
4) You're trying to pull off a fake escrow scam? Seeing your erratic behavior, inability to substantiate your counter-claims, and refusal to provide very simple and reasonable info (e-mail, chat log, etc) this seems more and more likely. Bonus points: the escrow e-mail was worded with a heavy slant towards the buyer sending money before checking with escrow, and it used "u" as a word, which I've not seen in janismm88's posts but plenty in yours.

Your attacks against me are misplaced. I'm trying to help you prove your point and you're sabotaging it with your every post.

1) Is it impossible any third party to scam both of us because only the OP know my email.
2) he's not scamming me because he's braindead and that's impossible. I'm pretty sure he's not stupid enough to use his ip to fake the email and also I'm willing to verify with anyone that I'm not even close to Szech republic. He didn't scammed me but he attempted to.
3) trying to frame me ? who knows ? maybe he's friend of the guy who I catch trying to scam me and reported to Lauda and Ognasty. I can only guess...
4) My behavior is mad against everyone here. This cancer community protect scammers, almost never tag them and even after a lie is exposed just like the last guy and this one, those kids were never tagged. I'm pretty sure even this kid won't be tagged.
I don't really care about what words the fake escrow used, I didn't even gave the time to read the bullshit written inside, it was straight put on spam and deleted.

Hedgy also tagged my account but as I can see after checking this thread it was removed.
Its time to wake up mate and start using ur brain before your "powers".
Once again I don't really give a fuck what this scamming OP saying and won't even respond to his bullshits because for me that's another lame scam attempt.
The sad story here is even my negative red got removed, he won't be tagged for failed scamming attempt so this community will remain cancer.
And about you, I would double think before act.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
janismm88 (OP)

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:01:29 AM

you still not answer how it is scam from me?Huh
Because you are brainless animal!!!
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 04:15:55 PM

@ziku65
you stupid asshole explain how scam can work if I'M the one who send money to fake BTC wallet!!!!! EMAIL ASKED ME (not you!!!) TO SEND MONEY TO FAKE ACCOUNT NOT YOU!!! If I followed email instructions I would loose money. At no point someone asked you to ship anything or to send your money anywhere etc. So explain if it was scam from me at what point and how you could loose money or goods???
For me simple I would send $35K to this fake BTC wallet and I'm fucked up!!!! I have filed report to Czech police where you are located. Admins should check that this bastard for sure is not in UK but from Czech!!!!
 I even offered local pickup. So you wouldn't even ship your goods idiot. At no point there was any chance for you to loose anything. So if it was via escrow I would come to see goods check them and release your coins and then take goods so how the fuck hell is possible scam from my side??? You brainless animal!!!!

emkei.cz is a fake e-mail website so it doesn't mean that the perp is located in Czechia.

Can you explain how ziku65 got your e-mail address?

he asked via skype conversation it was his plan of scam ...

ziku65, did you ask for janismm88 e-mail address and why?

And feel free to post the chat logs anytime.

1) Is it impossible any third party to scam both of us because only the OP know my email.
2) he's not scamming me because he's braindead and that's impossible. I'm pretty sure he's not stupid enough to use his ip to fake the email and also I'm willing to verify with anyone that I'm not even close to Szech republic. He didn't scammed me but he attempted to.
3) trying to frame me ? who knows ? maybe he's friend of the guy who I catch trying to scam me and reported to Lauda and Ognasty. I can only guess...
4) My behavior is mad against everyone here. This cancer community protect scammers, almost never tag them and even after a lie is exposed just like the last guy and this one, those kids were never tagged. I'm pretty sure even this kid won't be tagged.
I don't really care about what words the fake escrow used, I didn't even gave the time to read the bullshit written inside, it was straight put on spam and deleted.

Hedgy also tagged my account but as I can see after checking this thread it was removed.
Once again I don't really give a fuck what this scamming OP saying and won't even respond to his bullshits because for me that's another lame scam attempt.
The sad story here is even my negative red got removed, he won't be tagged for failed scamming attempt so this community will remain cancer.

You need to make up your mind. You insisted that you received the exact same e-mail as the OP did. You have backpedaled on that, now you're saying you haven't even read it. You're saying that a third party is not involved. That leaves only two people capable of doing it, and only one with a $35k motive and matching grammar. So far you haven't shown anything to suggest that the OP was trying to scam you. Why would you think that the OP needs to be tagged red? Do you want to share your chat logs so that we could see how it leads to the escrow e-mail?
ziku65

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:30:21 PM

@ziku65
you stupid asshole explain how scam can work if I'M the one who send money to fake BTC wallet!!!!! EMAIL ASKED ME (not you!!!) TO SEND MONEY TO FAKE ACCOUNT NOT YOU!!! If I followed email instructions I would loose money. At no point someone asked you to ship anything or to send your money anywhere etc. So explain if it was scam from me at what point and how you could loose money or goods???
For me simple I would send $35K to this fake BTC wallet and I'm fucked up!!!! I have filed report to Czech police where you are located. Admins should check that this bastard for sure is not in UK but from Czech!!!!
 I even offered local pickup. So you wouldn't even ship your goods idiot. At no point there was any chance for you to loose anything. So if it was via escrow I would come to see goods check them and release your coins and then take goods so how the fuck hell is possible scam from my side??? You brainless animal!!!!

emkei.cz is a fake e-mail website so it doesn't mean that the perp is located in Czechia.

Can you explain how ziku65 got your e-mail address?

he asked via skype conversation it was his plan of scam ...

ziku65, did you ask for janismm88 e-mail address and why?

And feel free to post the chat logs anytime.

You need to make up your mind. You insisted that you received the exact same e-mail as the OP did. You have backpedaled on that, now you're saying you haven't even read it. You're saying that a third party is not involved. That leaves only two people capable of doing it, and only one with a $35k motive and matching grammar. So far you haven't shown anything to suggest that the OP was trying to scam you. Why would you think that the OP needs to be tagged red? Do you want to share your chat logs so that we could see how it leads to the escrow e-mail?

Ofc I will ask him for the email, you think I will fall for another scam after the first guy ?
If actually a real escrow contacted me, I would ask who were the guy contacting him about escrow service...
Those stupid questions...
Its also funny how you keep playing "mod" here Cheesy:D:D:D:D
Feel free to ask the OP for PROOFS for his statements not me.
I'm here to say the truth which is: OP is failed and pathetic scammer.
After everything is over, don't forget to tag the right person mr fake mod.
Its funny how also people blaming me for not screening 50+ machines but screening 3-5 like I'm forced to.
I show enough proof I own my shits for sale.
I accept escrow (obviously not spoofed and fake).
And lets see the PROOFS for his statements Cheesy I will have great laugh.
Especially with the part that he claims I agree on any price Cheesy
Also the timing for him would be so auto goal in his ass...
Consider I was the first one who received fake email.
OP, you are pathetic but and funny in the same way.
I feel sorry for you mate.
Also mr fake mod, remove ur fake negative rep on me and feel free to put it if the claims are proof based and right.
Because the 12 hours I said my patience will end is ending.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 04:48:58 PM

Ofc I will ask him for the email, you think I will fall for another scam after the first guy ?
If actually a real escrow contacted me, I would ask who were the guy contacting him about escrow service...
Its funny how also people blaming me for not screening 50+ machines but screening 3-5 like I'm forced to.
Also mr fake mod, remove ur fake negative rep on me and feel free to put it if the claims are proof based and right.

Post or PM the chat logs. Or have you deleted those too?

I don't really understand most of your rant. I'm not a mod and I can't ban you or delete your posts. You're just saying random things and keep demanding proof. Proof of what? A fake escrow e-mail demanding payment is quite substantial proof of a seller trying to scam a buyer.

If by "screening" you mean photos - it can't be that difficult to take a photo of 50 boxes so I'm not sure why you're bringing this up. What's your reason for not posting those photos? The thing with escrow in such deals is that you can ship a brick and it would still be your word against buyer's word. It would be wise for a reputable seller to put some effort into providing proof of possession, and it's quite typical for scammers to be evasive as you are.
ziku65

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:18:28 PM

I don't really understand most of your rant. I'm not a mod and I can't ban you or delete your posts. You're just saying random things and keep demanding proof. Proof of what? A fake escrow e-mail demanding payment is quite substantial proof of a seller trying to scam a buyer.

If by "screening" you mean photos - it can't be that difficult to take a photo of 50 boxes so I'm not sure why you're bringing this up. What's your reason for not posting those photos? The thing with escrow in such deals is that you can ship a brick and it would still be your word against buyer's word. It would be wise for a reputable seller to put some effort into providing proof of possession, and it's quite typical for scammers to be evasive as you are.
Proof that I faked escrow you moron?
Are you retarded or something ?
He's blocked off skype I don't have any logs and I don't give a fuck about any logs.
I'm not the one who needs to prove his statements here you retarded scum.
Its not difficult to screen 50 boxes ?
You fucking pathetic autist do you know people needs proofs for their statements to make them true or they are just random trash talk ?
Do you represent the random retarded brain dead positive person here or its just you who don't have brain around ?
Don't call me scammer once again you fucking retarded twat or your trust score soon will be flooded just the same way mine was with fake rep.
If you continue with your trash talk and don't request proofs for the scamming OP statements and placing fake negative rep on my thread, you will become victim not only of botnet but of flood of FAKE negative rep just like the one you place on my profile.
I hate scamming faggots and their supporters.
If u want to call me scammer, bring your proofs here fag or suck my cock and go to hell.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 09:52:54 PM

He's blocked off skype I don't have any logs and I don't give a fuck about any logs.
You fucking pathetic autist do you know people needs proofs for their statements to make them true or they are just random trash talk ?
Do you represent the random retarded brain dead positive person here or its just you who don't have brain around ?
Don't call me scammer once again you fucking retarded twat or your trust score soon will be flooded just the same way mine was with fake rep.
If you continue with your trash talk and don't request proofs for the scamming OP statements and placing fake negative rep on my thread, you will become victim not only of botnet but of flood of FAKE negative rep just like the one you place on my profile.
If u want to call me scammer, bring your proofs here fag or suck my cock and go to hell.

Again, you're barking up the wrong tree. Show me something and I'll reconsider. It should be easy to prove some of your claims but you (1) deleted the e-mail, (2) deleted chat logs, (3) can't take pictures, (4) keep posting threats. Why should I believe you?

If you cool down and want to talk about this - let me know. Bye for now.
ziku65

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:53:29 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 01:16:52 AM by ziku65

Again, you're barking up the wrong tree. Show me something and I'll reconsider. It should be easy to prove some of your claims but you (1) deleted the e-mail, (2) deleted chat logs, (3) can't take pictures, (4) keep posting threats. Why should I believe you?

If you cool down and want to talk about this - let me know. Bye for now.
Enjoy the 2000+ negative rep incoming you autistic fuck.
The OP claim I scammed or attempted to  you fag, ask him for proof.
I don't need to post anything.
janismm88 (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:24:04 AM

you urgently need doctor, police soon will take care of you it's serious crime in big scale I have all proofs I need you will be arrested in no time!!!
Danos

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 10:29:26 AM

All of you are retards
janismm88, post your proofs so i can tag ziku.
suchmoon, don't handle things u can't.

Danos

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 03:02:22 PM

janismm88, i hope you realize what proof is.
everyone can type notepad story based on nothing.
im not defending the scammers, i like to tag them but only when there is proofs.
if that guy is scammer, at least show proof and stop writing self made bullshits because he claim you are scammer to.
either post actual  proofs connecting ziku or don't post anything.
you need to provide proof that ziku is the one who send the fake emails in first place.
you need to somehow connect him if u know what you mean.
otherwise your words means nothing.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 05:07:15 PM

I have little knowledge of what's going on here. Can a competent person with adequate English writing ability please sum it up
Danos

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 07:17:59 PM

I have little knowledge of what's going on here. Can a competent person with adequate English writing ability please sum it up
So who's the actual victim here?
Janis or ziku because i can't see connection with any of them about the fake email

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:26:49 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 11:22:17 PM by suchmoon

All of you are retards

What a coincidence: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2259350.0  Roll Eyes
Edit - one more: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=631008.msg30104741#msg30104741
Edit2 - getting better: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2426183

janismm88 and ziku65 discussed a deal over skype (ziku65 is selling miners). janismm88 received an e-mail from monbux.bitcointalk @ gmail (screenshot on page 1 of this thread) asking to send money.

ziku65 claimed to have received the same e-mail and accused janimm88 of sending it but ziku65 was not able to produce a copy of that e-mail. ziku65 was also unable to produce chat logs but did not dispute the key elements of janismm88's story, i.e. there was indeed a conversation about a deal etc.

ziku65 is also refusing to post photos of more than one miner (claims to have 50+) and sells via locked self-moderated thread forcing inquiries into skype.

And now enter Danos who was also previously involved in a similar fake escrow debacle.

The rest of the thread is mostly ziku65's profane outbursts.
janismm88 (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:13:53 PM

So ziku65 "sell" miners in his thread ok so far so good
HE TRIED TO USE YOUR OFFICIAL EMAIL SENDING PHISHING EMAIL SEE ATTACHED AT THE END OF POST

warning signs... one of these can be OK but when you combine all this then does not look good anymore
1) refuse to meetup local pickup
2) refuse send pics of all miners
3) easily agree to any price
4) started to refuse my escrow person ognasty telling BS he have less rep and bigger fees when in fact he have same fees and bigger rep
this was already big warning sign (he don't communicate via email so for this scam it does not work ... Cheesy)
5) asking my email
6) don't let me send PM to escrow
7) conversation with escrow (monbux ) push via email
 finnito grand finale!!!!
comes email which gmail tag as phishing
ale from    monbux.bitcointalk@gmail.com (see in this thread posted screenshot)
"from" is your official email from your escrow thread!!!!
asking to send coins to wallet 1JgEbZ9vqdJvXrduLqrxM6Lq9wpksUvvgf
email is sent to    robertsskrumins85@gmail.com
@ monbux
DID YOU SENT any EMAIL?Huh TO ADDRESS robertsskrumins85@gmail.comHuhHuhHuh??
DO YOU HAVE BITCOIN WALLET 1JgEbZ9vqdJvXrduLqrxM6Lq9wpksUvvgf?HuhHuhHuh?
Please answer these 2 questions with NO so we can all be sure it's scam
then I don't even need to post skype logs it's clear anyway then for everyone/
Because only person with motive to scam here is ziku65
what motive can I have to scam if I'm buyer offered to local pickup after escrow hold funds???
@Danos use your brains then you don't need proofs!!!!! but if you still want tomorrow I post skype screenshots
I posted gmail screenshot already so it's not only notepad so far.
But when monbux answer no to my questions it's clear anyway for any person who has logical thinking ability!!!!

attached again email text which was sent from Escrow monbux and which is fake:
==========

reply-to:   monbux.bitcointalk@gmail.com
to:   robertsskrumins85@gmail.com
date:   Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 4:20 PM
subject:   Escrow Request
security:   Standard encryption (TLS) Learn more
:   Important according to Google magic.

Hello, thanks for choosing me for your escrow.
I hope you check already my references in my thread -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=631008.0
My email is also noted there.
Escrow service also starts only after the payment is in deposit on escrow (me).
So in first place you need to place your deposit (including my fee).
If u don't like to cover the fee, u can tell the seller/buyer but it should be paid via BTC.
The wallet for BTC deposit is -> 1JgEbZ9vqdJvXrduLqrxM6Lq9wpksUvvgf

Please, reply to this email ONLY after deposit is made because before it the escrow service will not start.
Also reply with the agreement with the seller/buyer so i can request tracking number and so.
Stay safe.
Looking forward to hear you back
Monbux Bitcointalk

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v2.0.73
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJZpZ2eAAoJEAc+fowFxS8MS8gIALk8ZGzMbnsjPEbY0KfgOaZh
f8ckIXpvy9aLL0+Wq7vKCVCaaZqcQWifLdxldvRYDAiYlxjWl0K5OhDPtWV1faBW
GFdKUqZBEEbVrKNbf2XMIKr8vlPi3X63oZQv4ETDgGkp3IswCvtOy7JOsDk5eDYF
fEEjoDvH1nm12BjHQBxe23XyKpM6viDluXGmtzCVIGWdEA29UJ2ACqEmJ7jjLpZU
Dn7s9sNuBntcuT6Fq+mms7pXS49KNke8AN7HnxXai1Aou4N+vAcDvpET9y4mMlex
pfPkuF5WYvRMIUZ6zFavMxq/66G+UY7XX3o9Au78BTc8FIL8BFwyxGMyHwCFh54=
=4a9e
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Danos

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 11:17:38 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 11:46:06 PM by Danos

All of you are retards

What a coincidence: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2259350.0  Roll Eyes
Edit - one more: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=631008.msg30104741#msg30104741

janismm88 and ziku65 discussed a deal over skype (ziku65 is selling miners). janismm88 received an e-mail from monbux.bitcointalk @ gmail (screenshot on page 1 of this thread) asking to send money.

ziku65 claimed to have received the same e-mail and accused janimm88 of sending it but ziku65 was not able to produce a copy of that e-mail. ziku65 was also unable to produce chat logs but did not dispute the key elements of janismm88's story, i.e. there was indeed a conversation about a deal etc.

ziku65 is also refusing to post photos of more than one miner (claims to have 50+) and sells via locked self-moderated thread forcing inquiries into skype.

And now enter Danos who was also previously involved in a similar fake escrow debacle.

The rest of the thread is mostly ziku65's profane outbursts.
I'm your nightmare son, same as the scammers nightmare.
I'm everywhere and nowhere.
I don't give a fuck about what scammers saying, same as you.
Don't you even dare to tag me you moron because i will become you real nightmare.

ziku65

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:08:43 AM

this thread and forum is full of retards.
The OP is the only one who had my email you fag.
He is the only one who can send fake email to me consider only he know my email you retarded scum.
You don't realize what evidence means right?
Everyone can setup notepad story based on imagination, what makes it real you moron ?
Everyone can say everything, that does not make it real if there is no evidences you moron.
Also I don't have alts and I don't need any because this forum is full of trash and I don't actually care about it.
I gaved it chance to sell my shits but here is full of scammers and people like you who protect them.
Go kill yourself, no one will see you're missing or sorry for you.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 12:23:57 AM

I see enough rules being broken in here for at least one account to be banned. Just sayin'  Tongue

this thread and forum is full of retards.
The OP is the only one who had my email you fag.
He is the only one who can send fake email to me consider only he know my email you retarded scum.
You don't realize what evidence means right?
Everyone can setup notepad story based on imagination, what makes it real you moron ?
Everyone can say everything, that does not make it real if there is no evidences you moron.
Also I don't have alts and I don't need any because this forum is full of trash and I don't actually care about it.
I gaved it chance to sell my shits but here is full of scammers and people like you who protect them.
Go kill yourself, no one will see you're missing or sorry for you.

You keep saying that nobody knows what "evidence" means, yet you can't produce any, especially when being asked to defend your innocence. That's the reason why you're red-tagged. When someone opens a scam accusation on you, it's your job to prove that you're not a scammer. It's not your job to try and turn it around on the accuser, unless you're able to procure evidence (as you keep bringing up) that they are, in fact, the scammer.

As an outsider with no ties to OP, suchmoon, or you, I will state that you've done very poorly, ziku65, at trying to prove that you are not a scammer. Maybe you should provide this thread with the evidence of your claim that you received the same email. I highly doubt that you deleted it and then emptied your deleted items folder Roll Eyes

janismm88 (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:52:34 AM

most important I have no motive to do such BS email to me... what ask send MY money to someone else then WHAT BENEFIT THERE IS FOR ME!!!! If I send $35K to other wallet my money!!! What is my benefit from that case!!!
janismm88 (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:34:30 AM

please red tag this bastard he still pushing his thread up I post here images of skype convo how he ask for my email and most important how he want to avoid my suggested escrow
https://imgur.com/a/DzLTj
here he try to push to use monbux escrow claiming BS that ognasty is bigger fees and less rep when in fact it's total BS ognasty is bigger rep and same fee!!!
https://imgur.com/a/OAAgL
we need to destroy this bastard some noob can easily fall for this BS especially if they use other email provider which does not tag such email as phishing, like gmail did good work.
Because this shit otherwise looks real
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: