Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:44:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did people get involved in bitconnect?  (Read 2593 times)
cah ndablek

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:30:14 PM

Maybe people tend to choose a bitconnet is in the affairs of looking for income very easily without having to work however, the risks that arise when playing are also very large and they must be ready to accept all the facts without blaming others.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

qwk
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 3413

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:40:49 PM

Funny to see that almost everybody seems to blame the victims.
Sure, people were greedy, they wanted to believe that the promised returns would make them rich, etc.

But let's not forget one important fact:
The culprits who committed the crime were the people behind the Ponzi scheme.
They deliberately played the emotions of their victims to make them believe in their false promises.

It's a common misunderstanding to blame the victims of fraud "because they should have seen it coming".
Those who were able to "see it coming" were not the victims.
Those who were unable to see through the veil of lies, false promises & peer pressure, were exactly that: unable.
It's not their fault.

Never blame the victims of a crime!

Yeah, well, I'm gonna go build my own blockchain. With blackjack and hookers! In fact forget the blockchain.
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:46:31 AM

The only reason why many people join the bitconnect is greed. Because so many people want to invest money and do not want to work And they still want to get a lot of money. should that they want to join the bitconnect

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Margaretlove

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:56:58 AM

Because it brings huge profits. Participants initially brought in a lot of money. MLM is always the case.
waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:18:48 PM

Because people don't have any idea what they are entering into as long as they see money will come in. Greed it is. People were being deceived of higher returns that is why even though many experts are telling to avoid or not to buy Bitconnect, they still buy because they want to take the risk because of significant money.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
acilona116

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:27:46 PM

Some didn't knew. FOMO was huge also. Some people are easily gets brain washed up when they see other gets profit out of it. It's human nature, to be jealous when someone gets easy money and gets angry they they realize they been scammed
Jocelyn Gucilatar

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:52:11 PM

I want to join this bitcoin coz I was so curious about this. I want to know how I earn extra money here at bitcoin
RamseyJoyce

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:40:34 PM

I think because they want to make easy money, want to make more money, more profit. And many other people join because they see so many ads about bitconnect. There are also some participants who are introduced to invest
makutu

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:19:56 AM

BCC is profitable, I guess who helps promote the coin and these ambassadors are holding conferences for local people to persuade people to invest without any idea of ​​what's possible. happening.
silviyako

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:14:21 PM

It's just greed. People want to jump to something that they think they can get monoey from without having the patience to even do some research and observe these warning signs.
Peter Bailey

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:47:38 AM

I think it depends on when they invested, and what they actually thought they were investing in.
If someone thought it was a real investment platform that could continue forever, and not a limited time thing, then they may have over-invested and feel bad.
On the other hand, those people who thought it had a limited time probably made a calculated investment and aren’t too worried about any loss, or made a little profit.
FurDich

Activity: 208

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:28:52 AM

Bitconnect looked like a pyramid scheme from early on, and it had a ton of warning signs. If you missed the fact even a ton of people on youtube told everyone that bit connect was a scam, so you didn't even need to notice it yourself.

I want to know why people got involved while knowing that it was a HORRIBLE scam from early on?
People get involve in bitconnect because of the interesting content of it . It brought your soul to join into it and helps you to gain so much money .
hessanseen

Activity: 244

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:32:16 AM

Most people just want to get wealth through this way. We have to say that this is somewhat like Ponzi scheme. Some people who enter the market early will be successful. This will drive more people to participate.
toreserve

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:36:57 AM

For me, It's just because they can earn unstoppable money from bitconnnect
wonderfulvn

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:38:32 AM

Because they can see a great deal of potential when they get involved in bitconnect
necessaryyou

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:59:22 AM

because of its foreseeable future, people start getting involved in bitconnect
mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:20:38 AM

Humans are greedy and lazy by nature ! everyone's dream is to put some money into these investment websites like bitconnect or its similars , cloud mining ,basically anything that can make them money consistently without any effort.that's why these schemes will never end  Huh

adejoke444

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 06:24:09 AM

The same way people knows that ponzi scheme is risk and can fall any time, they all are thinking to make quick money on it and exit after some time while some is just for greediness.
asevila

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:33:29 AM

Humans are greedy and lazy by nature ! everyone's dream is to put some money into these investment websites like bitconnect or its similars , cloud mining ,basically anything that can make them money consistently without any effort.that's why these schemes will never end  Huh
I'm totally agree with you. Humans are too lazy to do their own research, they tend to put some money in Ponzi scheme and wait for the Lambo. They don't even think, that all the Ponzis are simply scams. It is simply lazy human nature.
Jetakenare

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 06:42:08 AM

Everyone keeps saying that people are lazy or greedy etc. Bitconnect advertised itself as a token with an opportunity to earn by investing same token into whatever trading the company saw fit. Was it really a pyramid scheme? Is it not possible to actually earn an income by trading currencies? I think a lot of factors contributed to the fall of bitconnect,least of which would be the bad blood resulting from the certain whales not wanting the little guy to make a profit. Same as what is happening to bitcoin. Massive sell off, negative press etc. Does this make bitcoin a scam?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: